“ Doctors “ pub trans row

JudyJudyJudy

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Would you agree with the English lad who identified as Korean and got his face surgically altered (a kind of expensive version of pulling the corner of your eyelids outwards with your index fingers)? If he says he's Korean, then he's Korean, yeah? And that white lass in the US that pretended to be black? I mean, if she says she's black, she's black, yeah? Where does that kind of shite end - sex/gender, race/ethnicity, species?

If that's how they feel they can be what they want. I'm a cowboy. Now I'm a teatowel. TF's it to anyone else?

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Unknown user

• CF11JamTart

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye very good, that's exactly the same

It actually is the same. 

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I think this is the core of it, James.

You can 'modify' your body all you want to suit your personal preferences, from tats to tits, but demanding that public money is spent to give you an innie or an outie when you were born with the other one seems to be incredibly wasteful and enabling of outdated stereotypes. Just because you were born with a willy doesn't mean you can't dress in frilly pink dresses, and just because you've got a vagina doesn't mean you can't stomp around in bloke's clothes and, in either case, cut your hair and sort your face as you see fit.

Yep. Its also very insulting to others like disabled people .  Maybe they were born in the wrong body and need " fixed" ? Its the conflation between gender and sex which is causing all this nonsense. No should give a damn if Barry the brickie wants to wear a dress and heels.  No one, Its his life but please Im not buying into any delusions that Barry is a woman. He isnt.  That's the problem. Some want us to believe these delusional thinking.  I have said before I have went out a few times in drag.  And I mean real drag . Full on.  Did i believe i was a woman?  Never. I simply was a guy wearing clothing etc which society ascribes are usually associated with females. 

Unknown user

It's absolutely fine if they want to pretend to be something they are not.

The issue is a) when they want everyone else to play the same game by demanding that others play their same subjective rules and b) when they, for some bizarre reason, seem to wish to attach themselves to the gay and women's rights movements. Being a transvestite/transexual is about identity, and primarily has nothing to do with where you want to pop your popper or what letter they put after the 'Sex' field on your passport. How this very militant group have somehow managed to conflate the two is bizarre, IMO.

They want recognised and look to a similarly marginalised group for support, because they largely inhabit the same world? 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's absolutely fine if they want to pretend to be something they are not.

The issue is a) when they want everyone else to play the same game by demanding that others play their same subjective rules and b) when they, for some bizarre reason, seem to wish to attach themselves to the gay and women's rights movements. Being a transvestite/transexual is about identity, and primarily has nothing to do with where you want to pop your popper or what letter they put after the 'Sex' field on your passport. How this very militant group have somehow managed to conflate the two is bizarre, IMO.

Yep. They have managed to do this by shutting down any dissenting voices by threats and abuse mainly via social media. In particular Twitter. Its certainly worked for them but the tide is turning now. 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yep. Its also very insulting to others like disabled people .  

Says who? You?

You need to stop taking offence for everyone James.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Smithee said:

They want recognised and look to a similarly marginalised group for support, because they largely inhabit the same world? 

or they have infiltrated a marginalised group by insidious and deceitful  means to get their agenda across.? 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Says who? You?

You need to stop taking offence for everyone James.

You are the one taking offence . You are offended that some are suggesting people cant be born in the wrong body. 

JudyJudyJudy

Fair enough, and if I were in their position (oo-er) I'd probably do the same.

But I still don't see why homosexuality and wishing to dress up as the opposite sex are automatically on the same team.

Its an embarrassing stereotyping. I though we had got passed that stage. 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You are the one taking offence . You are offended that some are suggesting people cant be born in the wrong body. 

I'm disagreeing, I haven't said anything's insulting.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair enough, and if I were in their position (oo-er) I'd probably do the same.

But I still don't see why homosexuality and wishing to dress up as the opposite sex are automatically on the same team.

Again, because the two worlds cross paths a lot.

It's quite a thing for the all inclusive, all welcoming gay world to marginalise a group like this.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

or they have infiltrated a marginalised group by insidious and deceitful  means to get their agenda across.? 

You make them sound like Russian spies instead of a marginalised group of individuals fighting to be heard.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Again, because the two worlds cross paths a lot.

It's quite a thing for the all inclusive, all welcoming gay world to marginalise a group like this.

So because people are gay they need to welcome any other marginalised group into their cause or fight ? What was wrong with trans forming their own rights group instead of tagging on to another group? 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

So because people are gay they need to welcome any other marginalised group into their cause or fight ? What was wrong with trans forming their own rights group instead of tagging on to another group? 

Hey I don't speak for them, I just think you're out of order for the way you are about trans and trans rights.

Fs you were on about your identity being erased a week or two ago, it's the most gammon argument I can think of

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hey I don't speak for them, I just think you're out of order for the way you are about trans and trans rights.

Fs you were on about your identity being erased a week or two ago, it's the most gammon argument I can think of

You are out of your depth on this issue. You have a rather naive understanding of it all.  Gay and lesbian identity is being erased. Or there is an attempt by the more militant trans lobby. 

Unknown user

You are out of your depth on this issue. You have a rather naive understanding of it all.  Gay and lesbian identity is being erased. Or there is an attempt by the more militant trans lobby. 

You're out of your depth on every issue on this board, it doesn't stop you.

Gay and lesbian identity is not being erased.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Smithee said:

You're out of your depth on every issue on this board, it doesn't stop you.

Gay and lesbian identity is not being erased.

Are you gay or lesbian ? NO

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Are you trans? NO

But im not erasing trans identity. 

Unknown user

But im not erasing trans identity. 

Just like no one's erasing gay identity.

Truth is, there's no such thing, it's just how a bunch of people who can't deal with change think things should be. 

The way you identify is unchanged.

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Just like no one's erasing gay identity.

Truth is, there's no such thing, it's just how a bunch of people who can't deal with change think things should be. 

The way you identify is unchanged.

When a transman says you are " transphobic" because you don't fancy them.  that's  erasing gay identity.  Lesbians have also faced similar issues with transwomen.  Its like me saying your homophobic cause you dont fancy men. 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

When a transman says you are " transphobic" because you don't fancy them.  that's  erasing gay identity.  Lesbians have also faced similar issues with transwomen.  Its like me saying your homophobic cause you dont fancy men. 

Yeah, individuals within any given group can be arseholes eh?

Your identity is not being erased.

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ok boomer

Lost the argument so results to insults 

Unknown user
49 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lost the argument so results to insults 

😆 No James, you lost the argument so you posted someone else's opinion piece. I gave it the weight it deserves. Ok boomer?

Now, how is your identity being erased?

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Smithee said:

😆 No James, you lost the argument so you posted someone else's opinion piece. I gave it the weight it deserves. Ok boomer?

Now, how is your identity being erased?

an opinion piece i agree with completely.  Boomer ? what age are u ? seriously 

There was a time when the narrow minded ignorant within us used to say "you've got a c%%%, that means your a man and you must fancy women".

Thankfully times change, we move on as a species and these types slink into the background as their views become outdated.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, graygo said:

There was a time when the narrow minded ignorant within us used to say "you've got a c%%%, that means your a man and you must fancy women".

Thankfully times change, we move on as a species and these types slink into the background as their views become outdated.

No. If you have a cock  you are a man. Thats never changed. And you can fancy anyone you want 

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No. If you have a cock  you are a man. Thats never changed. And you can fancy anyone you want 

I know, I've always said that as I'm not narrow minded and ignorant.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, graygo said:

I know, I've always said that as I'm not narrow minded and ignorant.

I live in the real world. Science based world. I dont pander to peoples delusional thinking. 

I live in the real world. Science based world. I dont pander to peoples delusional thinking. 

The war cry of the narrow minded.

How come you ignore the science based world when it comes to pandemics?

Edited by graygo

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, graygo said:

The war cry of the narrow minded.

How come you ignore the science based world when it comes to pandemics?

I meant basic biology.  IN a thousand years time men will still be men and women will still be women. 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I meant basic biology.  IN a thousand years time men will still be men and women will still be women. 

And hopefully by then they will ALL accept that there are 2 sexes and many more genders.l

Here's some scientific reading for you.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, graygo said:

And hopefully by then they will ALL accept that there are 2 sexes and many more genders.l

Here's some scientific reading for you.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

There are only two sex. Gender is a load of nonsense 

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

There are only two sex. Gender is a load of nonsense 

Absolutely pointless debating with you due to your narrow mindedness but you are wrong.

Good night.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, graygo said:

Absolutely pointless debating with you due to your narrow mindedness but you are wrong.

Good night.

Your not debating . There is no debate . Good night 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your not debating . There is no debate . Good night 

There's no point debating with you, I'd be better getting in touch with the authors of all your points. You don't have any of your own.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, graygo said:

There's no point debating with you, I'd be better getting in touch with the authors of all your points. You don't have any of your own.

FD2276D3-AB81-441D-9F2A-82A09C20CD22.jpeg

16 minutes ago, graygo said:

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

FD2276D3-AB81-441D-9F2A-82A09C20CD22.jpeg

:rofl:

Dear Holly............

Edited by graygo