Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Unknown user

• CF11JamTart

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

The 70s called, they want their shitty gammon opinions back

Nope they are very prescient . You’ll find in due course your opinion about this was tragically naive and virtue signalling.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope they are very prescient . You’ll find in due course your opinion about this was tragically naive and virtue signalling.

You don't agree with me therefore it's virtue signalling?

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Look out, there's someone erasing your identity!

Your postings are  getting dead boring now . I used to quite like your postings but your like a broken record .

Edited by JamesM48

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your postings are  getting dead boring now . I used to quite like your postings but your like a broken record .

🤷‍♂️ so block me, like the trans community, your approval is not required

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

GBNews, Jacob Rees-Mogg, God

You're one small step away from a pineapple transplant

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

GBNews, Jacob Rees-Mogg, God

You're one small step away from a pineapple transplant

Lol lol 😂 when did you get your pineapple transplant ? 

On 01/04/2022 at 19:01, graygo said:

There was a time when the narrow minded ignorant within us used to say "you've got a c%%%, that means your a man and you must fancy women".

Thankfully times change, we move on as a species and these types slink into the background as their views become outdated.

At the same time, it's gotten to the stage where some people are saying "I call myself a woman, but I have a cock, so lesbians must be ok with ****ing me or they're being transphobic"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-57853385

Which is not ok IMO. Just like I maintain my right to not want to **** a self-declared woman who has a penis. I don't think that makes me transphobic.

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

At the same time, it's gotten to the stage where some people are saying "I call myself a woman, but I have a cock, so lesbians must be ok with ****ing me or they're being transphobic"

Which is not ok IMO. Just like I maintain my right to not want to **** a self-declared woman who has a penis. I don't think that makes me transphobic.

Personally I couldn't give a Castelemaine xxxx if someone calls me a name or not. I don't think it makes you transphobic either 

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It does when folk's livelihoods and reputations get tarnished, though. I don't think JK Rowling is particularly transphobic, she simply believes in women's rights. And yet, the vitriol she is subjected to via social media continues to cause her potential physical harm.

What does?

No idea why you've brought her into it, I'm simply saying that people calling me transphobic wouldn't bother me. I also don't agree that it actually is transphobic for a lesbian to not fancy a trans woman, I was agreeing with the poster I quoted.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
38 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Mr Rees-Mogg said: “God made man in his own image. He made man and he made woman."

Does that mean the big man was a hermaphrodite?

Hitler, Jimmy Saville, Myra Hindley. All made in God's image.

43 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Mr Rees-Mogg said: “God made man in his own image. He made man and he made woman."

Does that mean the big man was a hermaphrodite?

Don't bring hermaphrodites into it ffs, James will self combust in an explosion of confusion.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I get that, it's cool :) 

My point was that tarring folk with the 'transphobic' brush in 2022 and all that entails, is a weapon currently deployed by folk more interested in 'changing the world' through 140 characters rather than listening to a variety of viewpoints on issues that require understanding and the space for differing perspectives.

Fair point, not sure there's much listening and understanding goes on in these debates though.

doctor jambo

Not sure transphobic is fair.

nobody seems to have an issue with female to male trans, 

mainly because in all of this it’s the penised part of society that are the problem.

the perception that anyone with said appendage is a threat - which is both true, and sexist.

Women often feel threatened by people with a penis- regardless of self identity.

which is sad for us and them.

Perhaps if we tadgered individuals behaved better this would be a non debate.

the assumption that the trans are a rape threat is unfair.

but I understand the fear .

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

My point was that tarring folk with the 'transphobic' brush in 2022 and all that entails, is a weapon currently deployed by folk more interested in 'changing the world' through 140 characters rather than listening to a variety of viewpoints on issues that require understanding and the space for differing perspectives.

Feck sake man.

8 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Not sure transphobic is fair.

nobody seems to have an issue with female to male trans, 

mainly because in all of this it’s the penised part of society that are the problem.

the perception that anyone with said appendage is a threat - which is both true, and sexist.

Women often feel threatened by people with a penis- regardless of self identity.

which is sad for us and them.

Perhaps if we tadgered individuals behaved better this would be a non debate.

the assumption that the trans are a rape threat is unfair.

but I understand the fear .

I like the whole "live and let live" thing, so if someone wants to identify as a different gender to the one they've been assigned, I'm OK with that.  I'm not even terribly bothered whether or not they mess about with their bits when changing their gender identity.  But the trouble - which you've correctly identified - is that tadgered individuals quite often don't behave better, and quite often are a threat to women and are seen by women as a threat.  So it becomes one of those tension points where the rights and freedoms of one group of people may clash with the rights and freedoms of another.  We've had the GRA in place in Ireland since 2015, and while some commentators on the right here have tried to make an issue of it, the reality is that the legislation has had almost zero negative impact on anyone.  However, that legislation is based on people being required to make a legal declaration and certify their change of gender.  If Ireland were to go down the road of self-identification of gender without legal certification, I genuinely think we could create a legal and administrative mess.

JudyJudyJudy
20 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Nope it does not make you transphobic . It makes you heterosexual. Which is fine. The point I was trying to make which some don’t seem to get is that I have been excused of being transphobic because i didn’t fancy a trans man . Lesbians have had the same issue with trans woman ( some) . Gay means gay , lesbian means lesbian. There are areas in between that but most are 100% gay or lesbian and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but it’s being eroded and attacked by some more of the militant trans lobby 

19 hours ago, jonesy said:

Yes that’s why they have been so successful in cancelling people etc . Keyboard gangsters 

10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope it does not make you transphobic . It makes you heterosexual. Which is fine. The point I was trying to make which some don’t seem to get is that I have been excused of being transphobic because i didn’t fancy a trans man . Lesbians have had the same issue with trans woman ( some) . Gay means gay , lesbian means lesbian. There are areas in between that but most are 100% gay or lesbian and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but it’s being eroded and attacked by some more of the militant trans lobby 

Yes that’s why they have been so successful in cancelling people etc . Keyboard gangsters 

On this thread (and others) that's you.

10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

So gay doesn't mean gay and lesbian doesn't mean lesbian, not all the time anyway.

What are the areas in between?

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, graygo said:

So gay doesn't mean gay and lesbian doesn't mean lesbian, not all the time anyway.

What are the areas in between?

I think when someone is gay or lesbian they are that for life not just Xmas . You sound like those trans people who wish to erase gay or lesbian identity . So going by your thinking straight doesn’t mean straight either ? The area in between was formally called “ bi sexual” 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, graygo said:

On this thread (and others) that's you.

Ok that’s fine I’ll not be replying to any more of your comments 

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think when someone is gay or lesbian they are that for life not just Xmas . You sound like those trans people who wish to erase gay or lesbian identity . So going by your thinking straight doesn’t mean straight either ? The area in between was formally called “ bi sexual” 

I'm not trying to erase anyone's identity.

It's you wishes to erase transgender identity. 

Unknown user
34 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Have they been trying to erase your identity again?

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Have they been trying to erase your identity again?

Just accused me of trying to erase his identity. I think he's really scared in case I succeed.

• 2 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy
Just now, doctor jambo said:

Trying to tell a philosophy professor what to think😁

I know ! There sheer arrogance 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Unfortunate name for a woman opposed to the inclusion of boys 😼

Lol 😂 

JudyJudyJudy

On the ball yet again is Tucker... hes so right

as an aside hard to believe hes 52 

The Dragon Reborn
46 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

On the ball yet again is Tucker... hes so right

as an aside hard to believe hes 52 

He’s a vile human being with vile views. A misogynist who defends the far right.

🤮

Edited by The Dragon Reborn

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

He’s a vile human being with vile views. A misogynist who defends the far right.

🤮

There's a gag in there which would probably see a ban involved 🤔

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

🤮

He is right on this issue. No matter what you might say. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Go for it.  Please ;) 

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

🤮

Bet you didnt even watch the clip . 

The Dragon Reborn
17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Bet you didnt even watch the clip . 

Why would I want to watch a video clip featuring a bigoted misogynist?

The Mighty Thor
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Go for it.  Please ;) 

Sometimes what's left unsaid is more powerful than what is said. 

Or something like that 😎

The Dragon Reborn
27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you’re right. 😉

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

That’s your opinion about him . The clip is actually a very good assessment of the current lunacy of the trans debate , unfortunately it’s only the right which seem to be evidencing some sense regarding this issue .  Starmer refusing to say what a woman is . I know who I prefer in this debate 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sometimes what's left unsaid is more powerful than what is said. 

Or something like that 😎

I know what your getting it ! I’m no daft . Probably as you say probably best to say nothing or a ban may be forthcoming . Have a good day . 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

So you haven’t a clue what he said? Wow . You need to stay in Russia 

The Dragon Reborn
10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s your opinion about him . The clip is actually a very good assessment of the current lunacy of the trans debate , unfortunately it’s only the right which seem to be evidencing some sense regarding this issue .  Starmer refusing to say what a woman is . I know who I prefer in this debate 

That’s most people’s opinion of him due to the fact he takes pleasure in making bigoted and misogynistic comments. He may well be right about this issue, I’m sure lots of vile people also hold some reasonable views. Their vileness makes them not worth paying attention to though.

The Dragon Reborn
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

So you haven’t a clue what he said? Wow . You need to stay in Russia 

See above. No idea why you felt the need to reply twice and no idea what Russia has to do with anything? 🤪

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

See above. No idea why you felt the need to reply twice and no idea what Russia has to do with anything? 🤪

Like I said you still haven’t a clue what he said .  Russia re freedom of speech