4 minutes ago, CF11JamTart said:

Wow. That boggles the mind. 

Yep he’s a lesbian ! Yes he says he is a lesbian 

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nails it...well done Ricky 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Trans man convicted after 'tricking 3 women into sexual relationships with fake penis'

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/trans-man-sexual-assault-tricking-women-fake-penis/

So a woman pretends to be a man and rapes women really . Horrible story . It’s happened now and again but thankfully very rare . Most women are not sexual predators or abusers . Indeed a massively high percentage are not . 

Ron Burgundy
12 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

A sentence I never thought I'd read.

What a time to be alive 😄

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

A sentence I never thought I'd read.

I know

5 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a time to be alive 😄

I know. 

• 4 weeks later...
Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yet calling it out as a mental health issue makes you some sort of antichrist trans bigot.

Big pharma managing to get more and more people relying on a lifetime of drugs is far more important than fixing the root cause.

CF11JamTart
5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yet calling it out as a mental health issue makes you some sort of antichrist trans bigot.

Big pharma managing to get more and more people relying on a lifetime of drugs is far more important than fixing the root cause.

And saying "do you want to maybe have a chat about this?" is in danger of being classed as conversion therapy. 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

As the poor guy mentioned in the article it was a mixture of issues which made him believe he was trans and hardly any of it was explored , due to the so called professionals frightened that Tver might be taking part in conversion therapy as such . 

9 minutes ago, CF11JamTart said:

And saying "do you want to maybe have a chat about this?" is in danger of being classed as conversion therapy. 

See above 

9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

55BE5B29-AA7E-49F4-81F5-5239D572516D.jpeg

C480FF1A-15B0-4D45-B893-A98A169F0E3B.jpeg

My ten year old lad when he was younger would say “I am a girl” or “I want to be a girl” because he thought he had to be a girl to play with the the hover at nursery. Because another girl told him that he had to be a girl to play with a hoover 😂

I bought him a hoover and that was the end of that. Imagine actually taking thing that kids say seriously to the stage of considering changing their gender ffs. Life altering decision. 

CF11JamTart
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

My ten year old lad when he was younger would say “I am a girl” or “I want to be a girl” because he thought he had to be a girl to play with the the hover at nursery. Because another girl told him that he had to be a girl to play with a hoover 😂

I bought him a hoover and that was the end of that. Imagine actually taking thing that kids say seriously to the stage of considering changing their gender ffs. Life altering decision. 

We're meant to be in an age where people aren't constrained by sex-based stereotypes. FFS. 

But it's going backwards. 

Your son wants to play with the hoover? He's probably trans. 

My daughter wears trousers to school and plays drums? She's probably trans. 

I do have a concern about what posture schools take on all this. Presumably they feel that they are treading on egg-shells. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yes it’s madness 

4 hours ago, CF11JamTart said:

We're meant to be in an age where people aren't constrained by sex-based stereotypes. FFS. 

But it's going backwards. 

Your son wants to play with the hoover? He's probably trans. 

My daughter wears trousers to school and plays drums? She's probably trans. 

I do have a concern about what posture schools take on all this. Presumably they feel that they are treading on egg-shells. 

It ends when we say it does . It’s happening now  , with various victories all over the world . The tide is turning 

4 hours ago, Tazio said:

Woman suing rape charity over transgender row https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61958346

This is wrong in so many ways. It starts with trans woman and then as you read on you discover the person in question turns up at rape support meeting dressed as a man with male appearance. Not on. 

I recall when I used to work with victims of domestic abuse , as a male we aren’t even allowed into refuges to visit clients . Quite right too . Now it’s swung the other way . I really hope she is successful in her court case . It may change policy forever .

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

Woman suing rape charity over transgender row https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61958346

This is wrong in so many ways. It starts with trans woman and then as you read on you discover the person in question turns up at rape support meeting dressed as a man with male appearance. Not on. 

Absolutely fekin ridiculous now.

What gets me is if the said trans person had any inkling of sensitivity and even any idea of being a woman they wouldn't even consider being at such a gathering.

Actually pathetic the intrusion and that's putting it mildly.

JudyJudyJudy

This guy is brilliant takes a healthy dose of scepticism to woke and trans issues . His deadpan incisive commentary is terrific and hysterical 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

This is worth a read. I’ve also seen quite a bit of stuff on Twitter today about the nut job that tweeted JK Rowling’s address alongside a photo of a pipe bomb and a photo of handbook of how to make explosive. 
I live (relatively) close to her and it’s not unusual to see tourists on the bus looking for her house, innocent fans, but a couple of weeks there were a couple of very fishy looking types in the local charity shop saying they were going there. 
Young people with what sounded like Dutch accents, multi coloured hair, extensively tattooed, male faces and voice, yet very obvious breasts due to their choice of outfits. It’s a matter of time before the online rants become more unsavoury in reality. 

Ron Burgundy
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

This is worth a read. I’ve also seen quite a bit of stuff on Twitter today about the nut job that tweeted JK Rowling’s address alongside a photo of a pipe bomb and a photo of handbook of how to make explosive. 
I live (relatively) close to her and it’s not unusual to see tourists on the bus looking for her house, innocent fans, but a couple of weeks there were a couple of very fishy looking types in the local charity shop saying they were going there. 
Young people with what sounded like Dutch accents, multi coloured hair, extensively tattooed, male faces and voice, yet very obvious breasts due to their choice of outfits. It’s a matter of time before the online rants become more unsavoury in reality. 

That person deserves jail time although there would no doubt be an issue over whether they should go to a male or female prison.

Maybe we need 957 types of prison or however many it is nowadays.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

Dangerous people. 

47 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That person deserves jail time although there would no doubt be an issue over whether they should go to a male or female prison.

Maybe we need 957 types of prison or however many it is nowadays.

👍

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Interesting article. Also, interesting comment below it from April about western culture seeking to fix internal unhappiness/issues with external solutions (in this case, your sex/gender). 

Yea it’s a good article . I couldn’t find that comment 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:
Will Kus
26 April, 2022

I support people to do what they want with themselves, as I hope they support me in the same way. I would only comment that in Western society, there is a belief that somehow changing our outsides will somehow change the insides (mental / spiritual well-being). Whether it is acquiring wealth, friends, or changing genders and the way a person dresses or identifies. I'm not saying these things don't help, but fixing the inner self could be more helpful. That way, a person can make an informed decision that isn't based in pain, anger, depression, trauma or anything else that appears to be a quick fix.

So true really . Society today seems to just to be about “ quick fixes “ . Exploration via counselling or therapy isn’t seem as an option now in the trans issue . 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, jonesy said:

The movement is starting to eat itself. Which ironically enough is probably represented by one part of the alphabet spaghetti acronymfest that is LGBTQIA… etc.

Unfortunately a lot of hoose gays supporting the militant trans lobby . That’s the big problem , they are ignorant or turning a blind eye to what is happening . 

A Boy Named Crow
14 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Terrific

The problem with citing Neil Oliver, even if you agree with elements of what he says, is his inability to talk without twisting the truth. He loves a misrepresented 'fact', I just couldn't listen to him regularly,  the cost of replacing my TV on a daily basis would be ruinous.

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The problem with citing Neil Oliver, even if you agree with elements of what he says, is his inability to talk without twisting the truth. He loves a misrepresented 'fact', I just couldn't listen to him regularly,  the cost of replacing my TV on a daily basis would be ruinous.

He is Marmite but he makes very valid points 

A Boy Named Crow
52 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He is Marmite but he makes very valid points 

I wouldn't call him Marmite, that's when somebody is very appealing to some, but irritating to others.  That's not the problem with Oliver, the problem is his tangential at best relationship to the truth!

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I wouldn't call him Marmite, that's when somebody is very appealing to some, but irritating to others.  That's not the problem with Oliver, the problem is his tangential at best relationship to the truth!

84B6828D-0DC2-404E-A9EE-1EE271A3DDD6.jpeg

A Boy Named Crow
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

84B6828D-0DC2-404E-A9EE-1EE271A3DDD6.jpeg

Fair enough,  you've picked something you could argue he got  right.  Last week though, maybe the week before,  he had a rant about how renewables were doomed to failure. He cited Australia, a sunny country, and mockingly pointed out that solar had failed, because there were possibly going to be power outages here. 

Thing is, it was the failure of the fossil fuel fired power stations that was causing the problem, bugger all to do with renewables,  but he twisted and misrepresented the facts to suit his gammon agenda.

He's not to be trusted,  wants watching, but not in a 'big audiences' kind of way...

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Fair enough,  you've picked something you could argue he got  right.  Last week though, maybe the week before,  he had a rant about how renewables were doomed to failure. He cited Australia, a sunny country, and mockingly pointed out that solar had failed, because there were possibly going to be power outages here. 

Thing is, it was the failure of the fossil fuel fired power stations that was causing the problem, bugger all to do with renewables,  but he twisted and misrepresented the facts to suit his gammon agenda.

He's not to be trusted,  wants watching, but not in a 'big audiences' kind of way...

I am Not a fan Of his really but agree with his views regarding covid and civil liberties and rights 

A Boy Named Crow
9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I am Not a fan Of his really but agree with his views regarding covid and civil liberties and rights 

Honestly, I wouldn't take anything he says at face value. You do what you like though. 

JudyJudyJudy

Same for me as I often get derided for apparently not supporting “ trans rights” 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Same for me as I often get derided for apparently not supporting “ trans rights” 

To be fair you've posted more than double the next three posters' combined posts on this thread and bring it up wherever you can. Surely you can understand why people would think you don't support trans rights.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

To be fair you've posted more than double the next three posters' combined posts on this thread and bring it up wherever you can. Surely you can understand why people would think you don't support trans rights.

I’ll say again I won’t support any group arguing to take rights away from another group . SOME militant trans are doing this .  I also do not agree with self I’d either . That’s my two clear positions on this issue . Oh and I also don’t agree with a group of people telling me what to believe when I think it’s patently scientifically and biologically untrue . That’s a belief system like religion is 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ll say again I won’t support any group arguing to take rights away from another group . SOME militant trans are doing this .  I also do not agree with self I’d either . That’s my two clear positions on this issue . Oh and I also don’t agree with a group of people telling me what to believe when I think it’s patently scientifically and biologically untrue . That’s a belief system like religion is 

You're basically agreeing that you don't support trans rights though, unless I'm missing something. It seems like a fair thing to say IMO

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You're basically agreeing that you don't support trans rights though, unless I'm missing something. It seems like a fair thing to say IMO

Nope . I don’t  support any “ rights “ which impact on other peoples rights