SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

7 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I used to be.  I retired from that.

I seen you on the telly years ago. Interference.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

37 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

wait, do you actually think the only reason the SNP gets returned in record numbers is down to 'freeeeedom'?

No seriously, is that what you think?

It's English from England. I wouldn't bother even bothering with it.

6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Was it I don’t know tbh. 
I mean people go on about these things though like it’s somebody’s fault. 
Scotland’s drink and drug problems run deep. 

People getting addicted to highly addictive substances. Who knew. 

Fecking SNP :yadayada: Their fault .

Ainsley Harriott
53 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

wait, do you actually think the only reason the SNP gets returned in record numbers is down to 'freeeeedom'?

No seriously, is that what you think?

Womans screamed Man Date more often than Philip Schofield 

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

And you don’t think there would be opposition to decriminalisation of all drugs? 

I would certainly hope so!  

52 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I seen you on the telly years ago. Interference.

Interference?  I can't recall that programme, so you are mistaken.

3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Could the SNPs Shona Robinson cutting drug and alcohol rehab budgets by 22% in 2016 have had a detrimental effect on drug deaths? 

Oh come on Mr H.  That is patently a mistake . . . . . . . . . . .   the name is Shona Robison.  ;)

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Womans screamed Man Date more often than Philip Schofield 

so is that a yes then?

It's important as it helps contextualise everything you post on the subject. 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

so is that a yes then?

It's important as it helps contextualise everything you post on the subject. 

:spoton:

1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I would certainly hope so!  

So, same old tired approach is your view. Wtf are you complaining about then?

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

So, same old tired approach is your view. Wtf are you complaining about then?

What is the same old tired approach that you think I favour?

5 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Could the SNPs Shona Robinson cutting drug and alcohol rehab budgets by 22% in 2016 have had a detrimental effect on drug deaths? 

That sort of thing usually makes a big difference. 

Same as knife crime has increased in areas in England where they shut all the community centres because of Government austerity. 

Politicians still give statements about the new shiny things they are doing instead. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Heard from a good source oor N is having a lgbtq affair with a high profile older woman. If any of you want to guess who feel free. 

:rofl:

Stop it as you’re getting desperate now.

24 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

Stop it as you’re getting desperate now.

Have done some searching and it's been out there since 2018 and has been heavily suppressed my SMSM. Already knew Sturgeon is a clandestine lesbian but was taken aback by the alleged other party (if true). My source is certain about it.  

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Have done some searching and it's been out there since 2018 and has been heavily suppressed my SMSM. Already knew Sturgeon is a clandestine lesbian but was taken aback by the alleged other party (if true). My source is certain about it.  

:symf:

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Heard from a good source oor N is having a lgbtq affair with a high profile older woman. If any of you want to guess who feel free. 

Her majesty?

Madonna

Holly Willoughby

Pamela Anderson 

George Galloway?

Jeffros Furios
27 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Rumour a good while back was that it was a French diplomat, but who knows?  

Check out who her husband's partner is and his part in the Salmond shenanigans. 

The Mighty Thor
10 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Folk on here will scoff, but even they have to admit a LGBTQ affair is going absolutely scandalize 1983

😂

11 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Folk on here will scoff, but even they have to admit a LGBTQ affair is going absolutely scandalize 1983

Yes using someone’s “ hidden” sexuality to discredit / demean them is very Cold War 1950s onwards tactics . It doesn’t really work now really .

12 hours ago, JackLadd said:

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

16 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. There are enough reasons to disapprove of Sturgeon without the puerile nudge-wink stuff about whether or not she's into the lesbian stuff. What she does in her own time is her own business. I just thought a French diplomat might have had better taste.

👍 yes the French usually have exquisite taste 

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Never had a French boyfriend type post.

:clyay:

Maybe , but a few coups d’ un soir ,   Sometimes that’s enough 😎😎😎

Seymour M Hersh
28 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. There are enough reasons to disapprove of Sturgeon without the puerile nudge-wink stuff about whether or not she's into the lesbian stuff. What she does in her own time is her own business. I just thought a French diplomat might have had better taste.

I would agree and say good on her but why the secrecy in todays world? Certainly didn't hold Ruth Davidson or Kezia Dugdale back. I do wonder why she and her husband feel the need to have super-injunctions to prevent the press discussing their private lives though. 

Seymour M Hersh
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Whatever happened to Kezia?

I'd imagine they feel the need for a degree of privacy. If (and I'm not saying that it is) theirs is a marriage of convenience in order to hide their preferences/deeds, I'd imagine that might give their party a wee shake that could be hard to recover from given the paucity of talent waiting to take over from Sturgeon.

I wonder whose reaction they feel most concerned about if it's true and were to come out in the open?  

12 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Yeah. 

It's a vote winner if anything. 

31 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Whatever happened to Kezia?

I'd imagine they feel the need for a degree of privacy. If (and I'm not saying that it is) theirs is a marriage of convenience in order to hide their preferences/deeds, I'd imagine that might give their party a wee shake that could be hard to recover from given the paucity of talent waiting to take over from Sturgeon.

What mainly happened to Kezia was being dropped and abandoned by the Labour Party. 

Still time for a comeback though. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Also good to see the Greens have adapted quickly to being in government by quickly removing any backbone they once had and voting with the SNP on vaccine passports - something they previously opposed. Snouts well and truly in the trough, now. 

How many legs are good now, Comrade Nicola? asked Comrades Harvie and Slater.

However bloody many I tell you are, responded the Chief Mammy.

Folk voting for this lot deserve all they get. Just a shame they'll drag the rest of us down with them.

😴😴😴😴 It's called democracy. And who will you moan to when England introduces the same passports? 

Edited by XB52

Just now, jonesy said:

It's called politics. What's your take on the Greens' u-turn re vaccination passports?

I agree with the passports so I'm all for them. 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's called politics. What's your take on the Greens' u-turn re vaccination passports?

Was their opposition to passports in their manifesto?? 

Just now, jonesy said:

Still dodging! :) 

What's your take on the fact that Harvie, on more than one occasion, stated his strong reservations about vaccine passports and is now, just days after being tempted into the SNP's government, happy to vote them through? Hard to have much faith in a man (representing a growing voice in the populace) who is happy to vote against his own beliefs to keep cosy with power, isn't it?

They had reservations about them which have now been assuaged . Not quite the same as lying in election manifesto though is it. Anyway, thankfully the majority of voters are happy with the snp/greens alliance and a great majority of Scottish voters are unhappy with the tories so good news all round

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

He posted a picture of Sturgeons sister the other week. From a WhatsApp chat…how good must this WhatsApp be..

I bet it’s called Naw means Naw :rofl: 

I’ve seen some of these FB pages where they’re all circle jerking each other like wee fishwives spreading tittle tattle about people’s sex lives. It’s not a lot different to wee Wisey trying to make you believe his shite about covid cos someone on a Facebook page told them. 

They need fecking help imo. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Still dodging! :) 

What's your take on the fact that Harvie, on more than one occasion, stated his strong reservations about vaccine passports and is now, just days after being tempted into the SNP's government, happy to vote them through? Hard to have much faith in a man (representing a growing voice in the populace) who is happy to vote against his own beliefs to keep cosy with power, isn't it?

Disgraceful behaviour he is a snake getting comfortable in a nest of vipers .

26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

He posted a picture of Sturgeons sister the other week. From a WhatsApp chat…how good must this WhatsApp be..

I’ve seen some of these FB pages where they’re all circle jerking each other like wee fishwives spreading tittle tattle about people’s sex lives. It’s not a lot different to wee Wisey trying to make you believe his shite about covid cos someone on a Facebook page told them. 

:lol: Weirdos.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol:

The Mighty Thor
56 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Disgraceful behaviour he is a snake getting comfortable in a nest of vipers .

Dougie Ross?

The Mighty Thor
52 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:spoton:

Apparently the bold Dougie is a bit of a confused wee lamb. He supports Vaccine Passports in Westminster then opposes them at Holyrood. 

:tlj: