SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I ****ing despise the tories. However I am getting to stage where I equally despise the SNP. 

That's been my view for a number of years.  . . Lying, cheating, thieving ***** , all of them .

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I ****ing despise the tories. However I am getting to stage where I equally despise the SNP. 

Yes, I mean plans to trial a 4-day working week, free bus travel for under 22s, free prescriptions, free dental care for under 26s, free university tuition, free personal care for over 65s ...equally as bad as the tories likes.

Howdy Doody Jambo
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Yes, I mean plans to trial a 4-day working week, free bus travel for under 22s, free prescriptions, free dental care for under 26s, free university tuition, free personal care for over 65s ...equally as bad as the tories likes.

Nothing is free it's the tax payer that contributes 

12 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Simple whoring of public funds to win votes doesn’t make a good party. Ask Labour. 

These are all good things the above even though none of it will help me. In fact if your in the age bracket of 27 to 59 you have to ask what exactly are we getting other than tax hikes to pay for the above. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Yes but these taxes are going on worthwhile things.

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

You also failed to mention the countless failures from the SNP. One thing to mention their positives but their negatives pretty much outweighs any freebies they give out. 

Education - mind that famous quote “judge me on education”  that worked out well. 

Drug Deaths - highest in Europe and one of the worst in The world. 

Hate crime bill - Simply making it possible for someone to be arrested on their own or making a joke. No longer allowed to be offensive. 

Nanny bill - that failed bill where they tried to take the rights of parents away and give them to other people. 

Lies and corruption - let’s not forget about how many lies Nicola sturgeon forgot in her public enquiry. How they completely botched the whole Alex Salmond fiasco

Missing money - where did the donations go? 

Care home deaths - suppose this will come out in the next public enquiry into the covid pandemic. 

Johanna Cherry - once again showing how truly hardline sturgeon is. When one person can’t have a difference of opinion before being kicked out. 

Failed in their main objective. - they can’t and won’t get another independence referendum for Scotland. Not under the current regime. Isn’t that their point in existence? 

Arsehole party that have truly become power mad. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Ah but, but butt them worthwhile things are debatable, are they worthwhile? or inducements for votes? are still not free tax payer's money however the budget is devided up to suit their own agenda 

They don't seem to tackle the obvious issues staring them in the face for years ,

Is the GREENSNP party after a trophy for being a drug problem champion of the world 

Naw free buses and bollards , all aboard

Their priorities are all wrong 

9 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Don't have a problem with paying more tax for stuff like this. People driving about on free roads, protected by free police and free justice systems with the population taught in the free education system and cared for by the free NHS. It'll never work 

And ToryDUP and Lablib wasn't that long ago, so I do have a problem with party alignment. But let me know so I can read the other parties manifesto and vote accordingly.

Edited by ri Alban

13 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Not a brain cell between them🤪

3A8B0328-E3D3-4402-8771-405D203D5726.jpeg

Oh boo-hoo.  The chances are that a 66 year old has been paying NI for around 50 years!   Dry your eyes!

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Oh boo-hoo.  The chances are that a 66 year old has been paying NI for around 50 years!   Dry your eyes!

There's a point in here.

The tone of a lot of posts directed at 'rich old dears', and such like, are absolutely dripping with spite.

11 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Simple whoring of public funds to win votes doesn’t make a good party. Ask Labour. 

These are all good things the above even though none of it will help me. In fact if your in the age bracket of 27 to 59 you have to ask what exactly are we getting other than tax hikes to pay for the above. 

The thought of Sarwar, Cole-Hamilton or Ross running the country gives me the fear. The SNP are not perfect but the alternatives are horrible. 

Dictated to by their leaders and would sell off every Scottish asset as they've always done. NHS would not be protected and Scottish Water would be sold and cheaply! I dread to think of any other issues with those anti Scottish fools on charge.

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

There's a point in here.

The tone of a lot of posts directed at 'rich old dears', and such like, are absolutely dripping with spite.

Correct Gov.  Not all pensioners are rich and those who are better off have probably worked since leaving school and saved.  We have all seen taxes go up and sometimes down. 

You know what they say?  "There are only two sure things in life, death and taxes . . . or is that nurses!"  ;)

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You’ll need to dry yours when we leave this stinking union☺️

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I've been hearing those words for years and years.

Your hopes are going to be dashed yet again.

Nicola Sturgeon and Patrick Harvey won't lead you to Utopia :biggrin2:

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've been hearing those words for years and years.

Your hopes are going to be dashed yet again.

Nicola Sturgeon and Patrick Harvey won't lead you to Utopia :biggrin2:

Years and years? Surely it’s just 7 years?  
Sturgeon and wee nonce give me the boke. 
You want to be led by the likes of Johnson? Rees Moggs etc? 😂By people like Adam Tomkins who say we should be legally forced to remain? 
I smell the fear😀

Ainsley Harriott
37 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The thought of Sarwar, Cole-Hamilton or Ross running the country gives me the fear. The SNP are not perfect but the alternatives are horrible. 

Dictated to by their leaders and would sell off every Scottish asset as they've always done. NHS would not be protected and Scottish Water would be sold and cheaply! I dread to think of any other issues with those anti Scottish fools on charge.

Anti scottish 😂😂😂

The Real Maroonblood
53 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

👍🍺

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I thought indy 2 was planned for 2022? Wee cow is now saying 2023. Kicking that can right down the road

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I thought indy 2 was planned for 2022? Wee cow is now saying 2023. Kicking that can right down the road

If fear was the determining factor last time it would be utter lunacy for the SNP to even attempt to hold a vote on independence for at least the next five years. 

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Years and years? Surely it’s just 7 years?  
Sturgeon and wee nonce give me the boke. 
You want to be led by the likes of Johnson? Rees Moggs etc? 😂By people like Adam Tomkins who say we should be legally forced to remain? 
I smell the fear😀

Folk were talking about the break up of the Union long before the last Independence referendum.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Folk were talking about the break up of the Union long before the last Independence referendum.

Yeah they did but it was never this real 😀

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

If fear was the determining factor last time it would be utter lunacy for the SNP to even attempt to hold a vote on independence for at least the next five years. 

Said it before but Nicola Sturgeon and Her Ministers arent serious about independence but see it as a carrot to keep the brain dead morons voting them into their well paid job.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah they did but it was never this real 😀

This real? Independence has never been further away in the last 20 years 😂😂

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

This real? Independence has never been further away in the last 20 years 😂😂

You think it’s just going to go away eh🤪🤣

Stick to the cooking sherry ainsley. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Said it before but Nicola Sturgeon and Her Ministers arent serious about independence but see it as a carrot to keep the brain dead morons voting them into their well paid job.

:rofl:

I love your trolls.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I love your trolls.

They’re funny guys tbh😂

The currency issue for me could be easily solved using unionist tears.
There’s going to be trillions. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Tears of laughter at the moment.   

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Tears of laughter at the moment.   

As my granny used to say you’ll be laughing on the other side of your face my boy😀

8 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Ah but, but butt them worthwhile things are debatable, are they worthwhile? or inducements for votes? are still not free tax payer's money however the budget is devided up to suit their own agenda 

They don't seem to tackle the obvious issues staring them in the face for years ,

Is the GREENSNP party after a trophy for being a drug problem champion of the world 

Naw free buses and bollards , all aboard

Their priorities are all wrong 

Ah the old "but but but drug deaths". Strange how this is being touted as purely an SNP problem when Westminster controls the drug policy.

Forget all other issues, just concentrate on the drugs issues which they have limited powers to influence with their hands tied behind their backs.

Edited by Ray Gin

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

As my granny used to say you’ll be laughing on the other side of your face my boy😀

If Wee Burney is your granny, she would know?  She has more faces than the town clock!

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

If Wee Burney is your granny, she would know?  She has more faces than the town clock!

Wee burnie? You should be on the stage pal🤣

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Ah the old "but but but drug deaths". Strange how this is being touted as purely an SNP problem when Westminster controls the drug policy.

Forget all other issues, just concentrate on the drugs issues which they have limited powers to influence with their hands tied behind their backs.

Holyrood has the cash to spend on it . . .  but doesn't.  Cheaper to bury a junkie than pay for rehab.  Just another example of 'everything bad about Scotland is the fault of those nasty Tories in Westminster.'

Just now, Jamstomorrow said:

Holyrood has the cash to spend on it . . .  but doesn't.  Cheaper to bury a junkie than pay for rehab.  Just another example of 'everything bad about Scotland is the fault of those nasty Tories in Westminster.'

Not everything. Just the things the Tories control.

Ainsley Harriott
38 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I love your trolls.

Not trolling at all. 7 years since Krankie took over and how many general and Scottish elections has she won? Yet still no date for indy ref 2. Gullible fools. 

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Like the aforementioned drugs laws.

What are these 'laws' of which you speak?  The Scottish government has a duty of care for its citizens.  If that means treating/rehabilitating drug addicts, if they wanted to, they would find the money.   

Just now, Jamstomorrow said:

What are these 'laws' of which you speak?  The Scottish government has a duty of care for its citizens.  If that means treating/rehabilitating drug addicts, if they wanted to, they would find the money.   

You think drug laws are a myth? :lol:

jack D and coke

Tories/unionists care about junkies. That’s the funniest shit😂

Nobody should get a penny for anything up here according to them most of the time. 
Scroll back a few messages about trying to even give our youth a bus pass🤣

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You think drug laws are a myth? :lol:

Where have I ever used the word 'myth?'   I am asking you to explain what drugs laws you mean?  Misuse of Drugs Act?  If so, how does this act contribute to the size of Scotland's drugs death toll?   It is national, not just Scottish  legislation.

Howdy Doody Jambo
38 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Naw

"The Scottish Government’s Minister for Drug Policy, Angela Constance MSP" 

Obviously doesn't do very much