SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

jack D and coke

Sir Ian Wood told us in 2014 that it was aw running oot…. now Britain can’t make its balance of payments if we stop drilling for oil?
Hmm. 

Edited by jack D and coke

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Sir Ian Wood told us in 2014 that it was aw running oot…. now Britain can’t make its balance of payments if we stop drilling for oil?
Hmm. 

The UK would be fecked without Scottish North sea oil.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nicola at the Cop26 summit in November 😂

4AC9C12A-D8AD-4371-9F9D-5A6943BD3671.jpeg

Johnson would shite himself if Nicola was allowed in.

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Johnson would shite himself if Nicola was allowed in.

😂😂 he probably just shits himself anyway 

manaliveits105

Just listening to Salmond on the nine there talking about how closing down oil fields straight away would be  wrong and increase our carbon print in the interim period - and coming up with good stratagems - he would lose Sturgeon and The Minnion in a debate on it 

jack D and coke
On 05/09/2021 at 12:58, JamesM48 said:

Nearly the top in the world never mind Europe 

FF66B57C-0062-4928-A87F-DE80B33E98DE.jpeg

Aye I mean you could see this in any street in Scotland right enough…

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye I mean you could see this in any street in Scotland right enough…

Looks like Kensington Philadephia , even have a needle park ! 

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Looks like Kensington Philadephia , even have a needle park ! 

It is. What a place…I thought it was all staged the first time I seen stuff from there. 
Tragic man. 

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:rofl:Pull the curtains

Edited by JamesM48

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Where did you get that picture james :lol: 

Why did you delete it?

Oh I thought it might offend some on this . So thought I’d delete it . Made me laugh anyway 

4AC480D5-C679-4341-9A40-FA781894DD26.gif

Edited by JamesM48

Nucky Thompson
30 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The fish's spanx arent working 

I don't know how you can listen to her shite mate. I came in and turned the telly right off when I saw her smarmy face

Vile how she Barnet bribes 930k 22 y/o's and under with free bus travel but doesn't give an effing eff about the over 75s who have to pay the TV license fee. What about helping them out Sturge? Oh, they are nawbags so they can rot in her wee book. Best bribe the clueless and no stake youth demographic to push a fraudulent and bankrupt ref2 agenda.  

15 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Vile how she Barnet bribes 930k 22 y/o's and under with free bus travel but doesn't give an effing eff about the over 75s who have to pay the TV license fee. What about helping them out Sturge? Oh, they are nawbags so they can rot in her wee book. Best bribe the clueless and no stake youth demographic to push a fraudulent and bankrupt ref2 agenda.  

Your post compares apples with oranges and chucks logic/common sense out the window... your post is absolutely bat sh*t crazy to suggest pensioners (who already have bus passes) are being hard done by and deserve something extra because some young people got a bus pass too. 

:gok:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Your post compares apples with oranges and chucks logic/common sense out the window... your post is absolutely bat sh*t crazy to suggest pensioners (who already have bus passes) are being hard done by and deserve something extra because some young people got a bus pass too. 

Fair comment.

Just now, Mysterion said:

Why do 22 y/o's need bus passes? I was working from 17 and needed no effing bus pass from your Mammy Sturgeon to go up town and get pished every weekend. It's another SGNP insidious political bribe pure and simple. And it's not "some young people" (nice try) it's all under 22 and unders. And nice that you and Sturge don't give an eff about the elderly having to fork out another £160 a year.

Leaving aside politics and independence, the drugs issue could be a good representation of the challenges of achieving anything. Like say mental health another big challenge, I don't know what the extra £250 million funding will achieve in practice when other things haven't worked. Would doubling the amount of social workers who try and work to stabilise drug users not be better. While for example the drugs route from Afghanistan and the popular youth culture where drug taking is normal, and the older use of anything new and available aren't tackled.

And also 2 things the mainstream general public don't care about so much. 

Surely there is more priorities that this ? An absolute disgrace . We are still in a pandemic , economic chaos , rising drug and alcohol issues , the NHS in a mess but no let’s have Joe the trucker self identify as a woman , with no medical input  / advice . Joe would then be able to access biological women’s safe places such as changing rooms , women’s refuge , prisons etc. Sturgeon playing a dangerous game with pandering to that demograph . I bet it bites her on the bum 

94816F5D-073D-4DC4-9148-1F7B70AECE8C.jpeg

17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Why do 22 y/o's need bus passes? I was working from 17 and needed no effing bus pass from your Mammy Sturgeon to go up town and get pished every weekend. It's another SGNP insidious political bribe pure and simple. And it's not "some young people" (nice try) it's all under 22 and unders. And nice that you and Sturge don't give an eff about the elderly having to fork out another £160 a year.

Your response is woeful man and i'm not responding to it's specifics because you have massively missed the point of my response and went on the attack peppering your response with childish nicknames. If denigrating people with childish nicknames rather than letting the strength of your argument make the point then you end up looking/sounding weak.

On a final note - your post and the context assumes I'm pro SNP/Sturgeon. That's some leap to make because someone pointed out your posting was missing any sort of logic around it, maybe just chill out a bit. :lol:

You can and should do better. 👍

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Your response is woeful man and i'm not responding to it's specifics because you have massively missed the point of my response and went on the attack peppering your response with childish nicknames. If denigrating people with childish nicknames rather than letting the strength of your argument make the point then you end up looking/sounding weak.

On a final note - your post and the context assumes I'm pro SNP/Sturgeon. That's some leap to make because someone pointed out your posting was missing any sort of logic around it, maybe just chill out a bit. :lol:

You can and should do better. 👍

First time for everything.

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Surely there is more priorities that this ? An absolute disgrace . We are still in a pandemic , economic chaos , rising drug and alcohol issues , the NHS in a mess but no let’s have Joe the trucker self identify as a woman , with no medical input  / advice . Joe would then be able to access biological women’s safe places such as changing rooms , women’s refuge , prisons etc. Sturgeon playing a dangerous game with pandering to that demograph . I bet it bites her on the bum 

94816F5D-073D-4DC4-9148-1F7B70AECE8C.jpeg

Problems in prisons are already happening in the States, where men are identifying as women, getting sent to woman's prisons and then committing rapes and sexual assaults, there was a case in the news just the other week of a woman inmate falling pregnant after being raped by a man who had identified as a woman.

30 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Was there any mention of free grey jobby catchers for her target audience 

I'm sure i heard the FM say

"New legislation will be brought to parliament to ban mandatory facemasks for citizen manaliveits105 and introduce a mandatory SNP branded horsebag for citizen 105 only. This way the locale can be protected from all the shit he comes out with and he can dine on it at the same time. This is all part of the Green party's idea of the circular economy"  

:groundhog:

41 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

+1 for me on this. They can release the equity on the houses they bought for a couple of grand if they want TV badly enough.

jack D and coke
45 minutes ago, Taffin said:

+1 for me on this. They can release the equity on the houses they bought for a couple of grand if they want TV badly enough.

He’d be moaning if she gave them anything an all. Nobody should get **** all in their eyes coz were pyoor skint and that and we need them doon there tae gie us some hireys man ken. 

Kickbacks two political titans here. 
Raaaajin :rofl:

Edited by jack D and coke

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

He’d be moaning if she gave them anything an all. Nobody should get **** all in their eyes coz were pyoor skint and that and we need them doon there tae gie us some hireys man ken. 

He wants England's poor to be paid for by the UK, tho. God forbid the SG give our oldies a better life. 🤔

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He wants England's poor to be paid for by the UK, tho. God forbid the SG give our oldies a better life. 🤔

Couple of bairns man. Krankies and mammy and all that grown up shit. 
Pointless trying to discuss anything :lol: 

Naw means Naw :rofl:

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Couple of bairns man. Krankies and mammy and all that grown up shit. 
Pointless trying to discuss anything :lol: 

Naw means Naw :rofl:

It's gonnae be immense when Scotland votes for independence, the rage from onion sellers , is gonnae be off the charts. And when they all get together to start trouble. Party time!

jack D and coke
Just now, ri Alban said:

It's gonnae be immense when Scotland votes for independence, the rage from onion sellers , is gonnae be off the charts. And when they all get together to start trouble. Party time!

I get the impression you’d enjoy that pal :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:greatpost:

jack D and coke
33 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

224251A9-CC24-487A-A375-E0D844624E31.jpeg

manaliveits105

35 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don’t think the French will be that bothered 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Problems in prisons are already happening in the States, where men are identifying as women, getting sent to woman's prisons and then committing rapes and sexual assaults, there was a case in the news just the other week of a woman inmate falling pregnant after being raped by a man who had identified as a woman.

I know . It’s a worry 

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Not a brain cell between them🤪

3A8B0328-E3D3-4402-8771-405D203D5726.jpeg

For all my flip flopping on things I’ve never ever considered voting Tory . That’ll never happen . 

jack D and coke
Just now, JamesM48 said:

I know . It’s a worry 

For all my flip flopping on things I’ve never ever considered voting Tory . That’ll never happen . 

Take the flip flops aff james..

Howdy Doody Jambo
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I ****ing despise the tories. However I am getting to stage where I equally despise the SNP. 

It's the GREENSNP now that's even worse