Neilson's failings during season 2021/2

lost in space

Bazzas right boot

Looking at some of the copied posts from replys, I'm glad I have the generals of the oot Brigade on ignore. 

Absolutely howling. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frankblack

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Fozzyonthefence

I wonder if this complete buffoon would care to name the teams he would rather NOT have played as opposed to Celtic away. What an utterly stupid thing to say. 

John Findlay
24 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

At least he didn’t come out with the “it’s a money spinner” line! 🙈

Naw Herbert likes that one😉

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I wonder if this complete buffoon would care to name the teams he would rather NOT have played as opposed to Celtic away. What an utterly stupid thing to say. 

Not sure of the circumstances but if someones just fired the question at him then he perhaps didnt think before opening his mouth.

56 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That’s true Frank, I only said it would be very unusual.

And just because I didn’t see the “TV interview” you suggested doesn’t mean your comment was made up shite…….😉

The fact nobody has stepped in to defend your argument speaks volumes. 👌

18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not sure of the circumstances but if someones just fired the question at him then he perhaps didnt think before opening his mouth.

Could he not just have mumbled  ‘tough draw good side but we’ll be ready’ anyway doesn’t matter, not the first time he’s said a daft thing at a presser, won’t be the last no doubt.

26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Has that made your night Frank? 😂

Guest ToqueJambo
31 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Could he not just have mumbled  ‘tough draw good side but we’ll be ready’ anyway doesn’t matter, not the first time he’s said a daft thing at a presser, won’t be the last no doubt.

The correct response was "Bring it on. We'll play anyone." And that's basically what he said. I can see how the scared of everything pant wetters on here might not like that answer though.

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The correct response was "Bring it on. We'll play anyone." And that's basically what he said. I can see how the scared of everything pant wetters on here might not like that answer though.

:spoton:

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I think that would have been a more sensible response but to suggest the 2nd hardest draw we could possibly get was a great draw was a bit silly.  Robbie doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the box though so maybe not surprising and won’t be the first or last time a manager has said something silly in an interview after a game.  I suspect, deep down, he’ll be pissed off like most fans that we couldn’t get a 2nd goal and get an easier draw (since I’m sure he’ll want to win his first major trophy).

Not sure expecting to lose at a place we haven’t won for about 10 years or whatever, and have always had an abysmal record at, is pant wetting.  Most would call it realism. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Looking at some of the copied posts from replys, I'm glad I have the generals of the oot Brigade on ignore. 

Absolutely howling. 

Hiya Smith's right Hibs.

Hiya pal.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not sure expecting to lose at a place we haven’t won for about 10 years or whatever, and have always had an abysmal record at, is pant wetting.  Most would call it realism. 

I used to love a trip to Parkhead.

The football seldom had much to do with it, mind.

LokamotivRobbo
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I used to love a trip to Parkhead.

The football seldom had much to do with it, mind.

Bet you did. It’s wee Celtic’s spiritual home.

LokamotivRobbo
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hiya Smith's right Hibs.

Hiya pal.

Tragic. Wonder who the real Jambo is. Not hard to know the answer.

glynnlondon
1 minute ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

The one that wanted Hibs to win the cup ?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

Not the one who wanted Hibs to win the cup.☺️

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

What the F... did you expect him to say?.. Oh No! we've got Celtic, that's us oot.

FFS.

maybe, “we pushed hard for the second goal but it just didn’t come. We now have a tough tie  but we will go there and try to get a result” 

not sure what’s worse  - the comment or people trying to say it was a good comment. It isn’t a good tie so why the **** would anyone say it was 

Dagger Is Back
27 minutes ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

Tree the barking you're wrong up

Time for a wee re-arrange the words game

Jeffros Furios
27 minutes ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

Sniff 

LokamotivRobbo
1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Tree the barking you're wrong up

Time for a wee re-arrange the words game

Mmmmm. That’s a hard one. You are a proper intellectual. 

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

maybe, “we pushed hard for the second goal but it just didn’t come. We now have a tough tie  but we will go there and try to get a result” 

not sure what’s worse  - the comment or people trying to say it was a good comment. It isn’t a good tie so why the **** would anyone say it was 

Keep up with play,  it’s protocol to defend absolutely everything the club says or does. They never do anything wrong and to suggest otherwise is pant wetting.  Nobody is allowed to criticise.  

Byyy The Light
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Who gives a flying feck what any players, managers or whoever say in these interviews? Not one of them says what they really think anyway so may as well just spout anything. Waste of breath all round, pointless answers given to pointless questions.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Keep up with play,  it’s protocol to defend absolutely everything the club says or does. They never do anything wrong and to suggest otherwise is pant wetting.  Nobody is allowed to criticise.  

It was a ****ing stupid comment, it wasn’t a sackable offence by any means but it was a stupid comment from a guy with a history of stupid comments and excuses.

anyone trying to defend it is equally as stupid.  You wouldn’t have found a single hearts fan alive who’d have said “I’d like celtic away” before the game

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

It was a ****ing stupid comment, it wasn’t a sackable offence by any means but it was a stupid comment from a guy with a history of stupid comments and excuses.

anyone trying to defend it is equally as stupid.  You wouldn’t have found a single hearts fan alive who’d have said “I’d like celtic away” before the game

I was agreeing with you. 

Niemi’s gloves
5 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Who gives a flying feck what any players, managers or whoever say in these interviews? Not one of them says what they really think anyway so may as well just spout anything. Waste of breath all round, pointless answers given to pointless questions.

Correct

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

A stupid comment by a poster looking for any stick to beat RN with

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

In fairness, the director of football usually picks the head coach, not the other way about. 

I remember it being discussed when West Ham appoint Pelegrini and he brought his own Director of football/Sporting Director in, it was said then that it was unusual. 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I was agreeing with you. 

I meant to reply to the one below yours 😂 sorry

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Correct

A stupid comment by a poster looking for any stick to beat RN with

it was a dumb comment no matter what way it’s cut, same as the money spinning replay, same as the bizarre excuses which have been trotted out. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

You'd think his media training would make him a bit more smart,though plenty of managers over the years manage a clusterfook in the media every now and then.

35 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Perfectly summed up! 👍

Dagger Is Back
44 minutes ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

Mmmmm. That’s a hard one. You are a proper intellectual. 

I'm sure you'll have worked it out by now. If you're going to throw the Hobo card around you should make sure you deal it to the right person. There are a few to choose from on JKB these days 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hiya Smith's right Hibs.

Hiya pal.

PicsArt_10-18-11.45.43.jpg

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

2 hours ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

Fancy a shag?

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

PicsArt_10-18-11.45.43.jpg

👍

some-trite-inspirational-quote-about-overcoming-some-things-or-some-59808298.png

Robbies failing this season will be Randy Savage has not equipped him with players to do the job 

For all the Robbie haters out there he is working with his hands behind his back with Randy Savages incompetence 

5 minutes ago, pointon said:

For all the Robbie haters out there he is working with his hands behind his back with Randy Savages incompetence 

Do you ever post anything positive?

Jesus Christ.  Have you inside information. Please elaborate ? 

what the hell is it with this site ? Blame everyone for a transfer window that’s still open ? And the clubs actually said are working on acquiring targets . Would you rather we signed players as in the Levein era ? Because guaranteed we would have them. And then you would no doubt moan they are rubbish.  
give them a chance for gods sake.  Unbelievable stuff. Not just from you but plenty others. 
Personally I will wait and see before I judge. 

looking forward to your info regarding savage and just exactly how you know he is stopping Robbie from signing players. But I’m guessing there’s none. You are just another beating the club with a stick. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

We have not signed our top targets possibly even are second or third and who will get it in the neck for it ?

9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Do you ever post anything positive?

Yes I do check the Pollock thread 👍

2 minutes ago, pointon said:

We have not signed our top targets possibly even are second or third and who will get it in the neck for it ?

Who were the top targets that we haven't signed?

31 minutes ago, pointon said:

What the hell are you trying to do with a disgraceful post that is only intended to cause division and negativity among fans.

19 minutes ago, pointon said:

Joe Piggatt and Pele Ruddock were 2 of them

Thanks

Hadn't heard we were after them with things being kept tight this window.

I'll take your word for it.

No Idle Talk

At times it feels as though some Hearts fans are actually hoping for Robbie Neilson to fail. Just so they can say I told you so. I hope that is not the case but it is the impression some folk give off.

I am not convinced he is the best man to be Hearts manager but I am going to get behind him and get behind the team. It is a new season and they need our support. We have a huge game on Saturday night and I believe it is a game we can win. 

Bring it on.

53 minutes ago, pointon said:

Minor mistake not getting anyone in yet. A mistake getting bigger with every day that passes. Major mistake if he hasn’t done a pretty good job by the end of August. I’ll wait till the end of August before throwing words about such as ‘incompetent’ At the moment I’d use the words ‘mildly concerning’

Robbie Neilson will have to work very hard to shake off some of his own labels but first and foremost he needs Savage to come through with the goods

1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

At times it feels as though some Hearts fans are actually hoping for Robbie Neilson to fail. Just so they can say I told you so. I hope that is not the case but it is the impression some folk give off.

I am not convinced he is the best man to be Hearts manager but I am going to get behind him and get behind the team. It is a new season and they need our support. We have a huge game on Saturday night and I believe it is a game we can win. 

Bring it on.

Your opening statement has been uttered many times on this thread alone and it simply isn’t true. I don’t rate Neilson. I don’t support him. I don’t go along to Tynecastle to watch him work. I’m not behind him.  iMO the job is way too big for him and we’d be better off if he wasn’t here,but that’s a sideshow. I want Hearts to win week in week out and if that’s under Neilson, so be it. All good.

One of our failings so far this season is corners. Just checked and we have had THIRTY FIVE corners in the 4 group games and I can’t even remember a decent chance created from them let alone a goal. Can we stop with the outswingers every single time? Clearly not working. 

• JKBMod 6 locked this topic