Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

Fozzyonthefence
27 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Not everyone within an organisation has to tow the party line at the same time. You seem unable to accept that so nothing else to add. As I’ve already mate you bash on blaming the club. 

As I said I’d like to get confirmation first before I do any club bashing or council bashing but you clearly just want to carry on blaming the council without knowing the facts, so bash on,  we’re all only speculating because neither the club nor the council has made their position clear.

One thing we know now (and previously some on here wouldn’t accept) is that the club did not apply for groups of 15 to sit together - what we don’t know is if that influenced Edinburgh Council’s decision.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

1 minute ago, comradejambo said:

Disappointed not to get a ticket. Understand that some folk were not going to be lucky. In light of numbers granted elsewhere however, I would like some transparency from the club into how the process has been drawn up. There should have been significant discussion across all clubs, inclusive of councils and we find ourselves in a situation where percentage wise , we have the lowest allocation out of all clubs. Something doesn’t sit right here! At least by getting some transparency I can direct my anger towards the council.

Tickets are still dropping, wouldn't lose hope yet. I agree about transparency but there's not much of that about these days.

hoof.hearted

More than 2000 tickets to the wee team for Fir Park, surely away fans should be the last thing to allowed to happen. 

hoof.hearted
1 minute ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Missed out in every ballot so far 🤔

How do you know for sure? Hearts saying emails sent tomorrow. 

18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Was it a senior moment?

Can't blame that as not old enough for that yet 😜.

The thing was it was stressing me out thinking I had missed something😄

Fozzyonthefence
17 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m really not interested in the make up of our shitty council but thanks for the clarification. The hat is back in the bottom drawer. 👍

You seemed very interested in it when you were blaming them earlier.  Possibly I made the mistake of assuming you were correct when you were blaming the “SNP” council - but if the other poster is correct and it is a coalition then that perhaps goes same way to explaining why Edinburgh Council may be taking a different approach to other non coalition councils?

Rudi Hates Hibees
5 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

How do you know for sure? Hearts saying emails sent tomorrow. 

I should really read everything before jumping in feet first. Hopefully I’m just later in finding out than others. 

heartsfc_fan
21 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Successful for the 3rd ballot in a row. 

Same 😎

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Waken up. So Motherwell, Hibs and Partick are all ignoring government guidelines and we are doing the right thing. Really. 

Do you not realise that’s it’s 2,000 plus whatever extra the local authority  allow? Last time I looked Edinburgh, Glasgow and Lanarkshire were different local authorities. Edinburgh had treated us and Hibs pretty much the same. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Do you not realise that’s it’s 2,000 plus whatever extra the local authority  allow? Last time I looked Edinburgh, Glasgow and Lanarkshire were different local authorities. Edinburgh had treated us and Hibs pretty much the same. 

Read on. I admitted I’ve made an absolute arse of it on this thread. 

Edit. Apologies to @The Treasurer for my shitty reply to his post. 

Edited by GinRummy

David McCaig
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

We can judge that when Hibs are given the allowed capacity for their match against Ross County next week.

49 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Quick question, when registering on Heart etickets, at no point was i asked for bank details.

If I'm successful in a ballot how do I pay for them? Will the payment details be in my 'successful' e-mail?

Not if you bought a season ticket. Had to give payment details for league cup ballot. 

heartsfc_fan
Just now, David McCaig said:

We can judge that when Hibs are given the allowed capacity for their match against Ross County next week.

Yep. Will still be in level 0 then so in theory it should be similar.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Read on. I admitted I’ve made an absolute arse of it on this thread. 

This self flagellation doesn’t suit you. 🤣

Just now, davemclaren said:

This self flagellation doesn’t suit you. 🤣

There’s no point continuing to argue or just skulking off. Didn’t fact check and that’s the bottom line. 

David McCaig
1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Probably missed it but I thought Hearts were only sending out e mails to the successful fans tomorrow.

They are but ticket allocation is showing in account history on e-tickets.

davemclaren
Just now, GinRummy said:

There’s no point continuing to argue or just skulking off. Didn’t fact check and that’s the bottom line. 

👍

hoof.hearted
14 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

I should really read everything before jumping in feet first. Hopefully I’m just later in finding out than others. 

Hope so too mate...I'm hoping same.

Is it to much to ask for the club to explain how the paltry figure was decided upon in relation to other clubs and it they had any input in affecting it  

I've got a feeling we have ****ed up again here,  could be wrong, just got that feeling. 

Clark Griswold

No tickets showing on e-tickets for me or the family member I attend with. We were successful for the 2 cup games so can’t be too disappointed I guess as long as we get tickets for the derby!

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Is it to much to ask for the club to explain how the paltry figure was decided upon in relation to other clubs and it they had any input in affecting it  

I've got a feeling we have ****ed up again here,  could be wrong, just got that feeling. 

See above. Statement is in the pipeline apparently.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

And hangers on. 

Just now, BM1874 said:

And journalists

BM1874 has a point. There’ll probably be dozens of them all told. 

Not really fussed about the celtic game 8pm on a Saturday night is a joke hopefully get a ticket for the Aberdeen game

Is it not the case the groups of up to 15 can sit together, by that I mean next to each other, not with 2-3 seats between them.  Our group of 7 are split into groups of 3 and 4, whereas we could have applied as one group if Hearts followed the lead of other clubs.  While both our groups were successful in the ballot, we are sitting in two different sections, with spacing between us, rather than sitting next to each other in a group of 7.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, McCrae said:

It would unite the fans base…something that has been missing these last few years!

I'd prefer  we concentrated on things we can control rather than trying to make pointless headlines 

14 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Not really fussed about the celtic game 8pm on a Saturday night is a joke hopefully get a ticket for the Aberdeen game

I'm in the same boat, I was successful in the ballot but was hoping I'd miss out as 8pm on a Sat night does not appeal at all, and I'd be highly likely to get selected for the next home game.

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What are you basing that on?

Guess work on my part.

The club had to apply to the council for approval for their plan to have fans attend matches .

Lack of complaint from club regarding allocation.

Club not sitting groups together…. Social Distancing in place where it’s not required.

Stadium could easily seat more and keep SD. 

Why would the council keep our allocation low?

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Waken up. So Motherwell, Hibs and Partick are all ignoring government guidelines and we are doing the right thing. Really. 

Is that hibs who were allowed about 150 more by having bigger groups sitting together. 

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Is that hibs who were allowed about 150 more by having bigger groups sitting together. 

Save your breath. 

willie wallace
34 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

They are but ticket allocation is showing in account history on e-tickets.

Ok cheers for that👍

Just now, SectionN said:

Edinburgh City Council hang your heads in shame. 

they are a joke.  From top to bottom

5 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Yeah, I got it all wrong. I was misinformed and apologised to you for that post further up the page. 

Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Edinburgh City Council hang your heads in shame. 

I said a few days ago that Edinburgh council were full of ra sellick types and the last thing they wanted was their beloved sellick to go to Tynie and face a big baying home support.