Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why are other clubs allowing bubbles of 15 to sit together but we have to sit apart from family members?

Every ×××××× in Dundee and Glasgow where the councils are allowing the 15 group has caught Covid in the last 2 months and has antibodies for another month or so ahead of distancing rules being waived.

;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

3fingersreid
21 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

The Daily Record.  I'm sure there's more context, but that headline....

Screenshot_20210727-201658_Samsung Internet.jpg

This my friend is in no way aimed at your good self .

but they ( celtic fans) can go and get to , if I can’t get a brief and thousands of other Hearts fans can’t either they certainly shouldn’t . 

I know it’s petty , I know it would lose the club money but I’m that petty I wouldn’t allow the buggers into corporate either 

been here before

So, as things stand just now, if the ballot is done fairly those who miss out on a Sellick ticket should be guaranteed one, if they want it, for the Aberdeen game.

Rough arithmatic being approx 10k STs. 4353 for Sellick and an expected 6047 for Aberdeen.

There may even be a few left over.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

This my friend is in no way aimed at your good self .

but they ( celtic fans) can go and get to , if I can’t get a brief and thousands of other Hearts fans can’t either they certainly shouldn’t . 

I know it’s petty , I know it would lose the club money but I’m that petty I wouldn’t allow the buggers into corporate either 

👍

26 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why are other clubs allowing bubbles of 15 to sit together but we have to sit apart from family members?

That’s their choice but I don’t know how many more times I can say this but that is a separate issue and currently doesn’t impact our allowed attendance. We have chosen for ticketing system reasons not to use those guidelines. 

33 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If you read the email reply from the club I think it answers why they wouldn’t.  Although I don’t know if it would have made any difference (if council had already made a figure up) but seems strange the club didn’t challenge the 1 metre distancing and just happily accepted that, well perhaps not strange since they’ve already admitted it was easier for them!

I don’t believe for a second the council told Hearts they must apply 1 metre distancing amongst all fans but at the same time telling Hibs they could sit groups together.  And I don’t believe that nobody at the Council or at Hearts is aware that the 1 metre distancing doesn’t have to strictly be enforced.  Of course the council could just come up with a figure based on one or two factors and decide that groups or no groups, it’s not going to affect their figure - I suspect this is the case but it’s clear as mud.

Last time, the sitting together is a separate issue. No one is saying it isn’t allowed, not even the club. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Last time, the sitting together is a separate issue. No one is saying it isn’t allowed, not even the club. 

People don't know if they are coming or going. We've had people comment on here saying stewards told them to sit apart from their children at the ICT game. 

1 minute ago, jamborich said:

Why are people dissapointed about losing Celtic game, give me the aberdeen game please

If the restrictions are lifted next Monday as expected we will all probably get in for the Aberdeen game 

4 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Why are people dissapointed about losing Celtic game, give me the aberdeen game please

Celtic at Tynecastle is close to Hibs at Tynecastle for fixtures I want to attend. One of the highlights of the season. 

Anyone any idea if that is the ballot finished for this one or is there more tickets to be allocated? Clinging on to a wee shred of hope here. A bit gutted to miss out especially with the fact that the only hearts v celtic game I’ve missed at tynecastle that I can remember we got horsed seven nowt by them. 

comradejambo
3 hours ago, comradejambo said:

Disappointed not to get a ticket. Understand that some folk were not going to be lucky. In light of numbers granted elsewhere however, I would like some transparency from the club into how the process has been drawn up. There should have been significant discussion across all clubs, inclusive of councils and we find ourselves in a situation where percentage wise , we have the lowest allocation out of all clubs. Something doesn’t sit right here! At least by getting some transparency I can direct my anger towards the council.

Quoting my post from earlier. I Appreciate the later statement from the club and that they have acknowledged transparency was required. That being said, I still believe that there is still ammunition to go back to the council, citing the rest of Scotlands approach in challenging this decision. This faceless council should be held to account to justify this decision that lies out of kilter with everywhere else! This should be challenged by the club and individual fans! 

Edited by comradejambo

2 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Would I have had an email if being allocated one 🤔

Emails being sent tomorrow but account history is showing if tickets have been allocated on eticket accounts 

2 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Would I have had an email if being allocated one 🤔

Emails usually out the day after. Check etickets

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Can you show me a quote where this has been confirmed please?   Not saying you’re wrong but I’ve not seen this confirmed anywhere.  Also, bearing in mind the club statement claims they were told that 1 metre distancing must apply by the council, I’m not sure who to trust or who is just incompetent. 

Edit:  I meant to reply to your post above that about it not affecting attendances. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

2 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

Quoting my post from earlier. I Appreciate the later statement from the club and that they have acknowledged transparency was required. That being said, I still believe that there is still ammunition to go back to the council, citing the rest of Scotlands approach in challenging this decision. This faceless council should be held to account to justify this decision that lies out of kilter with everywhere else!

No chance of any increase now that seats have been allocated as allowing more would need cancel those and re-issue based on the new plan. 

comradejambo
3 minutes ago, Biko said:

No chance of any increase now that seats have been allocated as allowing more would need cancel those and re-issue based on the new plan. 

Fair point … wait till the council “learn” from their mistake next week and grant hibs double what we have been given 😡

Edited by comradejambo

8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Can you show me a quote where this has been confirmed please?   Not saying you’re wrong but I’ve not seen this confirmed anywhere.  Also, bearing in mind the club statement claims they were told that 1 metre distancing must apply by the council, I’m not sure who to trust or who is just incompetent. 

Allocated 3 tickets in section J, seat numbers 8. 11 and 14, would appear the seats are subject to social distancing

Jambof3tornado
26 minutes ago, Dazo said:

That’s their choice but I don’t know how many more times I can say this but that is a separate issue and currently doesn’t impact our allowed attendance. We have chosen for ticketing system reasons not to use those guidelines. 

And therefore shutout more of our fans than we may have needed too.

We havent done this as well as we could have,not sure how many more times I need to say it.....

Fort Vallance
59 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

The Daily Record.  I'm sure there's more context, but that headline....

Screenshot_20210727-201658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Every cloud etc.

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

The usual suspects didn't even wait a couple of hours before putting the boot in.

They might want to look up what "supporter" means. Zoomers desperate to blame the club for everything. 

Imagine being so perma-raging you blame the club you supposedly support for every wrong without any facts. What a miserable existence. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Biko said:

Yes, and it would appear the figure was decided before the ICT game, i.e. the maximum 6k ish for the Aberdeen game (if no change in restrictions).

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, goader said:

Allocated 3 tickets in section J, seat numbers 8. 11 and 14, would appear the seats are subject to social distancing

I replied to the wrong post and we know that 1 metre distancing applies.  What I meant to ask is - has anyone seen written confirmation that had we applied for groups of 15 seated together instead of absolutely everyone 1 metre apart that it would not have increased the capacity?

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Celtic at Tynecastle is close to Hibs at Tynecastle for fixtures I want to attend. One of the highlights of the season. 

Get that but 8pm Saturday night live on sky would you not want to be at afternoon game against hibs or Aberdeen,  listen mate hope we get over this shit and we can all attend but personally I'd rather wait for Aberdeen or the wee team 

12 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Get that but 8pm Saturday night live on sky would you not want to be at afternoon game against hibs or Aberdeen,  listen mate hope we get over this shit and we can all attend but personally I'd rather wait for Aberdeen or the wee team 

Yeah it is a shit time right enough. Hopefully not many more 8pm Saturday kick offs this season. 

Jack Torrance
53 minutes ago, Dazo said:

According to the club statement they say there has to be a 1 metre distance, so the club are saying it isn't allowed based on advice from the Council...

We were subsequently advised by the local authority that, based on the need to ensure a 1-meter distance between each person within the stadium, our maximum Physical Distanced Capacity would be 6,047 as, in order to ensure said 1-meter distance, we are required to have two empty seats between each person.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, tynietigers said:

I checked guys and I have a notification but it won’t open 😣😩🤪

Same here but I checked my history and nae luck.

3fingersreid
32 minutes ago, goader said:

If I use your post as an example , if I’d been successful in applying and getting tickets for me and my two daughters( bloody weren’t 😡😡) , we’d still have to sit a metre apart despite being in the same household and all having been double jabbed months ago ? 

Jack Torrance

By the way, there's an FOI pending with Edinburgh Council on this. Raised 22 July (not by me). Be interesting to see the result and also if there's one sitting with the clubs.

My guess is there's been mistakes by both the clubs and council and probably confusion around interpretation of the guidance. 

Screenshot_20210727-215336_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Jack Torrance

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

By the way, there's an FOI pending with Edinburgh Council on this. Raised 22 July (not by me). Be interesting to see the result and also if there's one sitting with the clubs.

My guess is there's been mistakes by both the clubs and council and probably confusion around interpretation of the guidance. 

Screenshot_20210727-215336_Chrome.jpg

Private companies are not in the scope of the Freedom of Information Act.  

tynietigers
22 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Same here but I checked my history and nae luck.

But with a notification there it has to be something 🤔

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, tynietigers said:

I would've thought so but I've tried numerous times but nothing happens. 

I'm assuming with number of season tickets and restrictions which I get. Surely there cannot be a scenario where one season ticket holder gets both the celtic and Aberdeen games and another gets none. If this happens the club are a joke. They've talked about the weighted ballot but maybe it needs explained more. But if you got a celtic ticket them under current guidelines and that Surely there is no way you should then get an Aberdeen one if we are still under these restrictions. 

I dont trust hearts not to balls it up. I appreciate the council make the numbers rules etc...am I convinced this ballot has been transparent not so much yo be honest 

tynietigers
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

So have I 😂

Perth to Paisley
21 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I am the same _ I think the notification is in regard to my loyalty points.

Does anybody know whether everybody gets an email (Congratulations/Tough)  ?

David McCaig
31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Private companies are not in the scope of the Freedom of Information Act.  

City of Edinburgh Council’s responses are though

3 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

I think reading between the lines one if you got a ticket you're getting told. It will appear in your e ticket box. I dont have nor do any of the mates. Another mutual friend does so I'm guessing if you don't have one now then it's probably your unsuccessful. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

City of Edinburgh Council’s responses are though

They are indeed but the poster was interested if Hearts and Hibs had one also. 

38 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Had a notifcation pending for as long as I can remember no idea what it is or how to clear it nothing to do with these ballots I've afraid.

so ticketless like me I'm afraid.

SPFL, SFA your incompetence is only matched by the Scottish Health Authorities, the Holyrood SNP Government & the Edinburgh City Council you should all hang your heads in shame 

♥️♥️♥️♥️
Gorgie Rules …

3 minutes ago, Biko said:

Had a notifcation pending for as long as I can remember no idea what it is or how to clear it nothing to do with these ballots I've afraid.

my notification is always there and always refers to loyalty points. 
our Celtic tickets are showing in the account history tab

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

I think you’re right.

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

SPFL, SFA your incompetence is only matched by the Scottish Health Authorities, the Holyrood SNP Government & the Edinburgh City Council you should all hang your heads in shame 

♥️♥️♥️♥️
Gorgie Rules …

:rofl:

tynietigers
17 minutes ago, Biko said:

Just checked me history and 👍🏻 3 tickets in the bag 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I think you’re right.

Check account history 👍🏻

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Just checked me history and 👍🏻 3 tickets in the bag 👍🏻

Check account history 👍🏻

👍

I’ll just look forward to the Aberdeen game.

Our supporters club (60+ ST holders) all submitted an application and so far I’ve heard of 5 being successful. A bit low in the proportion stakes so I’m hoping they are just no very good with tech and are looking in the wrong place! 
Not too chuffed to see folk bragging on Twitter that they’re now able to go, with someone else’s ticket. It happens but don’t brag about it.