• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

4 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Looks like I've been unsuccessful for the 3rd ballot in a row while others are saying they have had all 3.  Not happy in the slightest.

The first 2 ballots and this one are unrelated.

Your chances sort of reset to 4,535/c.10,000.

Edited by DETTY29

49 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Does this mean that they are being added in batches, and we should all keep checking throughout the day before losing our s**t?

Yes

4 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Looks like I've been unsuccessful for the 3rd ballot in a row while others are saying they have had all 3.  Not happy in the slightest.

Piss poor show mate.🤷

Nookie Bear

Just got a text from a celtic mate to say he's got his ticket confirmed as well

:leveinproblem:

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

No chance

The FM sounded quite positive in her update today but, I agree, it's very doubtful in my opinion too.

45 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

As my 3 tickets are 3 seats apart it looks like they have not taken bubbles into account!!

They have. Even in bubbles of four there’s two empty seats between each of the four m

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

The FM sounded quite positive in her update today but, I agree, it's very doubtful in my opinion too.

I see it being most things happen but some restrictions remain. I could see them say 50% capacity

Heartsofgold
2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

The first 2 ballots and this one are unrelated.

Your chances sort of reset to 4,535/c.10,000.

Honestly do not give a shit.  Some people have now had 3 games back at Tynecastle and I've not even had a sniff if the tickets available.  Pissed off does not even cover it.

Nookie Bear
Just now, Barack said:

Then shop him...

I'm more offended anyone would think i have a celtic "mate" :(

No way will they get a single ticket. Far too late to sort it out at their end and i doubt they would even accept 300 or so tickets if offered.

Start holding demonstrations outside of Council HQ and see if they'd rather have fans in Tynecastle or at their front door.

heartsfc_fan
6 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Hibs had them in 2 stands. Its just bizarre and needs explaining 

Really? Sake...

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

Honestly do not give a shit.  Some people have now had 3 games back at Tynecastle and I've not even had a sniff if the tickets available.  Pissed off does not even cover it.

Considering the IT contacts we have at the club it is a bit poor that the ballot process is so basic.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

They have. Even in bubbles of four there’s two empty seats between each of the four m

But there doesn't need to be. Other clubs are sitting groups in groups, meanwhile we make an erse of it.

9 minutes ago, LMc said:

Anyone had tickets for all three? 🤔

I do hope Hearts and/or the council come out an explain the piss poor capacity. I've no doubt they'll blame each other but think Hearts would do well to come out and get ahead of this.

Puzzled as to why some missed out on both the cup games and others (myself) got both. But the Celtic game is a new ballot so the cup ballots shouldn't matter.

Still, three on the bounce, I can't complain. Never this lucky when it comes to winning money though.

24 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Probably because Motherwell are allowing groups to sit together, Hearts still are not?  Would be interesting to hear confirmation from the club why this is the case, if so.

Just checked.

This is what Motherwell are telling their season ticket holders.

'You can apply to sit in a group of up to four people from up to four separate households'

As I posted last night for Hibs as away fans, they are being allocated on an every 2nd seat basis, family groups can converge but their needs to be a seat gap to the next group.

Dundee and Partick Thistle are looking at groups of up to 15, with 1 metre distance between each group.

Edited by DETTY29

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

Having to sit three seats apart and with masks on. What a load of utter nonsense.

If anyone wants to boycott because of this I’m happy to take their ticket. 😌

if we have decided to only use every 4th seat then 4500 is probably all we applied for. Truly the laziest possible possible way to operate. Hearts all over, they wont make any money out the game with no sales so who cares how many fans get in.

4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Having to sit three seats apart and with masks on. What a load of utter nonsense.

Everyone in the stand around me took their mask off when sat down on Sunday, and moved a seat closer. That behaviour doesn't seem to have affected ballot results either :ninja:

Edited by kila

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Ludicrous, but you come to expect this from the SNP run council.

We should probably be looking closer to home or at least a combination of the  two. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Mars plastic
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm only just getting over having to sit at matches... Oh for the glory days of the shed and even the old stand's section N in the early 2000s. 

Modern football, eh :( 

I no longer have a ST, however, I'll not be bothering going until all this social distancing and mask nonsense is put in the bin.

Mars plastic
1 minute ago, kila said:

Everyone in the stand around me took their mask off when sat down on Sunday, and moved a seat closer. That behaviour doesn't seem to have affected ballot results either :ninja:

Let's get this right, you can sit in the pub all afternoon with the folk you're going to the game with without having a muzzle on, except when going for a lag. You then get into the ground and you can't sit with the folk you've been with all afternoon and have to wear a mask.

Who actually comes up with this insanity?

Famous 1874

Not surprised as this government clearly hate football. Council are full of wage thief clowns too. 

4.5k is an utter joke. Aren’t we supposed to be at full capacity for the Aberdeen game?

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

Let's get this right, you can sit in the pub all afternoon with the folk you're going to the game with without having a muzzle on, except when going for a lag. You then get into the ground and you can't sit with the folk you've been with all afternoon and have to wear a mask.

And it's in a fully outdoor environment which they say is much safer.  It's all ****ing pish.

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Not surprised as this government clearly hate football. Council are full of wage thief clowns too. 

4.5k is an utter joke. Aren’t we supposed to be at full capacity for the Aberdeen game?

I’m sure after the 9th Aug it will change. Doesn’t mean the government are to blame for it all mind. Motherwell have 50% capacity.

Probably the cooncil !

Mars plastic
3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

And it's in a fully outdoor environment which they say is much safer.  It's all ****ing pish.

76K watched Canelo/Saunders indoors the other week.

Surely Hearts should be releasing some kind of information relating to capacity and how this figure has been reached. But as someone said earlier that'd be too sensible. 

Edited by SteauaNeedarest
Just seen they have never mind.

12 minutes ago, andydog said:

if we have decided to only use every 4th seat then 4500 is probably all we applied for. Truly the laziest possible possible way to operate. Hearts all over, they wont make any money out the game with no sales so who cares how many fans get in.

It’s every third seat though???

9 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

And all the while Budge sits right next to her chum! 🤣

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Boab said:

I’m sure after the 9th Aug it will change. Doesn’t mean the government are to blame for it all mind. Motherwell have 50% capacity.

Probably the cooncil !

More likely down to the different applications that different clubs are making.  Surely allowing groups of 15, like some other clubs are doing, to sit together would have made a big difference to the capacity. 

Not sure how some clubs can be having 2 seat gaps and others a 3 seat gap though, if that’s true (since seats are presumably all same / similar in size).  That would also make a big difference.

Just now, soonbe110 said:

It’s every third seat though???

If its every 3rd seat then I'm wrong and I take it back but from what im reading on here there 3 empty seats between tickets so that would be every 4th seat.

KyleLafferty

I think hearts have a part to blame in this. I’m positive as they come and dont take digs at the board but this doesn’t seem right. Our application must be murder.

Berra than you
Just now, andydog said:

If its every 3rd seat then I'm wrong and I take it back but from what im reading on here there 3 empty seats between tickets so that would be every 4th seat.

On Sunday there was 2 seats between people, at least where I was in the roseburn.

27 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Maybe we should have tried for more than 2k for the Sunderland game (if we of course we didn't)

There was only 1700 attended Sunderland game.

Clark Griswold
Just now, Berra than you said:

On Sunday there was 2 seats between people, at least where I was in the roseburn.

aye and all lower sections in every stand were empty (apart from the player's 'bench' area next to the dugouts)

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

More likely down to the different applications that different clubs are making.  Surely allowing groups of 15, like some other clubs are doing, to sit together would have made a big difference to the capacity. 

Not sure how some clubs can be having 2 seat gaps and others a 3 seat gap though, if that’s true (since seats are presumably all same / similar in size).  That would also make a big difference.

Aye, probably.

Hearts have went down a different route it seems. It will be temporary but if they are good at something, it’s getting peoples’ backs up !

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...seems like it's trying to re-direct you to the 'Zero Transfers Thread' for some reason. 😄

Seriously though... I've not heard a thing as yet.

😂😂

15 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

It's worse than that.

Hearts did hospitality for the Inverness game and you could sit in groups at tables without masks on, in-****ing-doors.

But outside in the stands, got to be 1 metre away from the very same people and wear a mask.

Edited by kila

On Sunday there was no one in the lower sections of any stand other than Main for players and staff and no one in any of the back 7 rows or so of any stand. A farce that more are allowed in that shitehole Fir Park.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, andydog said:

Would be surprising if some councils are allowing every 3 seats and others every 4.   The councils will still have to comply with SG distancing requirements for non bubble groups.

2 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

There was only 1700 attended Sunderland game.

Yes, but wasn't it the first 2k would get in if more applied so could we have tried for more on an incremental increase game on game.

Edited by DETTY29

davemclaren
Just now, DETTY29 said:

Yes, but wasn't it the first 2k would get in if everyone applied, so could we have tried for more next game.

We did get more the next game. 

Berra than you
3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I think hearts have a part to blame in this. I’m positive as they come and dont take digs at the board but this doesn’t seem right. Our application must be murder.

Maybe, but Hibs were allowed 4,700 for their last game. Given their stadium is marginally bigger that seems in keeping with allocation we have been given. I reckon its probably partly hearts, and partly the council.

Mars plastic
Just now, kila said:

It's worse than that.

Hearts did hospitality for the Inverness game and you could sit in groups at tables without masks on, in-****ing-doors.

But outside in the stands, got to be 1 metre away from the very same people and wear a mask.

Absolutely bonkers. That's why I'll not be anywhere near a football ground until this madness is dispensed with.

Why are Hearts not doing more to fight the fans corner.  Our leaders should be screaming this isn’t good enough and demanding more fans are allowed in.

Like always our weak board will just roll over and suck it up. 

Edited by McCrae