• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Darren said:

A sterling effort, given there are no guarantees supporters will actually be able to attend all the games. 

Correct. 

Jambof3tornado

Considering its still not guaranteed how many can attend 9k is far more than I thought, especially if it doesnt include the £25 deferral option, which it may or may not do.

Sorry, probably been answered already, but are we getting new cards this year?

Mine's is starting to look a bit scabby with keeping it in my wallet and rubbing against my arse 😁

davemclaren
28 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mine's is starting to look a bit scabby with keeping it in my wallet and rubbing against my arse 😁

No plans I’m aware of. 

57 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I got a new one when mine got scabby just emailed the ticket office and was sent one out no issue. 

31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No plans I’m aware of. 

😐😭

2 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

I got a new one when mine got scabby just emailed the ticket office and was sent one out no issue. 

👍😁

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

😐😭

👍😁

Or if you do manage to get in, in person Lyndsay in the ticket office is first class

20 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Or if you do manage to get in, in person Lyndsay in the ticket office is first class

Cheers. Will give them an email first. 🙂

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

I renewed at the ticket office and was given a new card.

davemclaren
39 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Cheers. Will give them an email first. 🙂

A man who likes a shiny new card. 😄

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Do you keep yer wallet inside yet guffs  ?

Back pocket.  That way if anyone tries to nab it I'll at least get a cheap thrill. 😁

SuperAustin

Anyone get loyalty points  added for buying season ticket 

Mines not been added 

Edited by SuperAustin

6 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Anyone get loyalty pointed added for buying season ticket 

Mines not been added 

no , not yet

8 hours ago, martinb said:

I renewed at the ticket office and was given a new card.

I renewed at the ticket office and wasn't given a new card. 

:seething:

Hungry hippo
43 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I renewed at the ticket office and wasn't given a new card. 

:seething:

I've had a new one before when they've noticed the card was starting to look a bit battered. I think they only give a replacement if they think one is needed.

Still can't find my card been looking for weeks, I really have put it in the safest of safe places. Anyway I know of 4 people now who will be purchasing season tickets for the very first time. 9000+ so far not looking too shabby. 

frankblack
18 minutes ago, poultry said:

Still can't find my card been looking for weeks, I really have put it in the safest of safe places. Anyway I know of 4 people now who will be purchasing season tickets for the very first time. 9000+ so far not looking too shabby. 

They will have to wait until Hearts open sales for new applicants when they have some clarification on stadium capacity.

Fort Vallance
3 hours ago, poultry said:

Have you looked in your back pocket (see above)

I do find it a bit disappointing to be behind Hibs in sales. Hopefully we'll catch up eventually.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, pablo said:

I do find it a bit disappointing to be behind Hibs in sales. Hopefully we'll catch up eventually.

They are selling to new season ticket holders as well, as I understand it. Plus they put them on sale well before us. 

I have a question regarding this;

If there are restrictions how will the Club decide which Season Ticket holders get into Tynecastle?

The Club will carry out a ballot of season ticket holders for each game. The ballot will be open to all season ticket holders, via an opt-in application system managed through your online ticketing account.

A ballot will run for each home game with logic applied to ensure each season ticket holder has the chance to attend a match.  The ‘weighted’ ballot system has been created with Ticketmaster such that if you are unsuccessful in the first ballot, you will be more likely to be successful in the second and so on. The objective is to give every season ticket holder the fairest chance to attend matches while restrictions are in place.

Those who are not successful will be able to stream the matches.

Q. I never entered the League Cup ticket ballot. Does this mean that I will not be able stream the cup matches?

been here before
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I have a question regarding this;

If there are restrictions how will the Club decide which Season Ticket holders get into Tynecastle?

The Club will carry out a ballot of season ticket holders for each game. The ballot will be open to all season ticket holders, via an opt-in application system managed through your online ticketing account.

A ballot will run for each home game with logic applied to ensure each season ticket holder has the chance to attend a match.  The ‘weighted’ ballot system has been created with Ticketmaster such that if you are unsuccessful in the first ballot, you will be more likely to be successful in the second and so on. The objective is to give every season ticket holder the fairest chance to attend matches while restrictions are in place.

Those who are not successful will be able to stream the matches.

Q. I never entered the League Cup ticket ballot. Does this mean that I will not be able stream the cup matches?

There isnt a stream for either of the 2 home games as theyre both live on Premier Sports. Its audio only unless you're an international subscriber or have a groovy telly box machine.

Jambof3tornado
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

There isnt a stream for either of the 2 home games as theyre both live on Premier Sports. Its audio only unless you're an international subscriber or have a groovy telly box machine.

A hookie firestick will do it!!!

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Thanks - understood. 

PS what about league games that I want to watch with a live stream? Do I have to apply for a ticket in a ballot (and hope I don’t get one for games I can’t attend) so that I can watch via a live stream? 

Edited by Jambo-Fox

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thanks - understood. 

PS what about league games that I want to watch with a live stream? Do I have to apply for a ticket in a ballot (and hope I don’t get one for games I can’t attend) so that I can watch via a live stream? 

No. You should have livestream access anyway. 

17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No. You should have livestream access anyway. 

Thanks - whilst all the ST Q&A make sense individually when cross referred they slightly contradict each other ambiguously.

Also I don’t use my ST for many games, if however I only apply for say vs Hibs it reads that I’d be prioritised (as in have a better chance of getting entry) in any ballot ahead of those that have been successful in previous ballots. This doesn’t seem fair on those who go to every game!

However it also reads that an opt in for entry to every league game (by ballot) is required - which again doesn’t seem fair ie somebody like me would opt in (only so I could get entry to games I could attend) and if successful for some games I could not attend I’d deprive somebody else of being able to attend.

I hope this all turns out to be hypothetical and full attendance is allowed for all games!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

davemclaren
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Thanks - whilst all the ST Q&A make sense individually when cross referred they slightly contradict each other ambiguously.

Also I don’t use my ST for many games, if however I only apply for say vs Hibs it reads that I’d be prioritised (as in have a better chance of getting entry) in any ballot ahead of those that have been successful in previous ballots. This doesn’t seem fair on those who go to every

game!

However it also reads that an opt in for entry to every league game (by ballot) is required - which again doesn’t seem fair ie somebody like me would opt in (only so I could get entry to games I could attend) and if successful for some games I could not attend I’d deprive somebody else of being able to attend.

I hope this all turns out to be hypothetical and full attendance is allowed for all games!

We all hope that. 👍

On 08/07/2021 at 12:09, neilnunb said:

Yes. New cards will be issued before start of league season.

18 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Also I don’t use my ST for many games, if however I only apply for say vs Hibs it reads that I’d be prioritised (as in have a better chance of getting entry) in any ballot ahead of those that have been successful in previous ballots. This doesn’t seem fair on those who go to every game!

Absolutely. Watching sports stadiums full in other countries just now and we're talking g about ballots for limited attendances. It doesn't make sense. 

davemclaren

Last day for renewals is this Thursday. Be interesting to see if sales of new season tickets will start at any point. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets - Renewal period ends Thursday 15/7
13 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Absolutely. Watching sports stadiums full in other countries just now and we're talking g about ballots for limited attendances. It doesn't make sense. 

Yes, its bizarre how these countries have given up caring about the health of their citizens to chase the $$$.  I expect a surge in hospital admissions to follow in time as a consequence.

43 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Last day for renewals is this Thursday. Be interesting to see if sales of new season tickets will start at any point. 

I guess they need to wait until the SG give a clear direction on opening up.  I am not expecting that for some time yet while infection rates are high.

3 hours ago, frankblack said:

Yes, its bizarre how these countries have given up caring about the health of their citizens to chase the $$$.  I expect a surge in hospital admissions to follow in time as a consequence.

Debatable. See Texas and Florida. 

lost in space
18 hours ago, Gambo said:

Yes. New cards will be issued before start of league season.

I renewed during the week by phone and was told that only a percentage of cards would be changed.

I think they will replace cards (free of charge) if they are worn, on request though.

Only reporting what girl on phone said.

5 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I renewed during the week by phone and was told that only a percentage of cards would be changed.

I think they will replace cards (free of charge) if they are worn, on request though.

Only reporting what girl on phone said.

Was in yesterday renewing and girl said new cards would be sent out before first league game. (Never asked about new cards, she just offered the information).

4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Not happened in a lot of places that have opened up so far. California is just about back to normal in terms of restrictions etc. Still no sign of a problem. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not happened in a lot of places that have opened up so far. California is just about back to normal in terms of restrictions etc. Still no sign of a problem. 

Time will tell, I suppose.  Getting back on topic regarding new season tickets being on sale, I can't see it until we do get a clear direction from the Scottish Government.  I don't think Hearts want to sell season tickets when they can't predict how many people can get into games.

Edited by frankblack

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Time will tell, I suppose.  Getting back on topic regarding new season tickets being on sale, I can't see it until we do get a clear direction from the Scottish Government.

Next significant update due at Holyrood on Tuesday.

17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Time will tell, I suppose.  Getting back on topic regarding new season tickets being on sale, I can't see it until we do get a clear direction from the Scottish Government.  I don't think Hearts want to sell season tickets when they can't predict how many people can get into games.

Surely if someone wants to buy a season ticket knowing the risks regarding getting into games then that’s not the clubs issue ? I hope they do start selling them as I want to get another next to ours. 

10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Surely if someone wants to buy a season ticket knowing the risks regarding getting into games then that’s not the clubs issue ? I hope they do start selling them as I want to get another next to ours. 

I guess so.  We will find out soon enough after the deadline, I suppose.

davemclaren
19 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Agree, if they are open about the risks of non-attendance then why not sell them. 

Saint Jambo
18 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I think the concern is less about those who are buying the new season tickets, but the potential impact on those who are renewing. Each new ticket sold makes it less likely that existing season ticket holders are sucesful in any ballot. That seems fair, especially as we all got rubbish return on our season ticket price last year.

I'd like to think they will sell new season tickets that cover the period from the ground fully opening until the end of the season. They could even allow new customers to pay the £25 to hold a seat in the same way existing ST holders have been able to. Hopefully for both those supporters and the club that will be from the second home game of the season.

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

I think the concern is less about those who are buying the new season tickets, but the potential impact on those who are renewing. Each new ticket sold makes it less likely that existing season ticket holders are sucesful in any ballot. That seems fair, especially as we all got rubbish return on our season ticket price last year.

I'd like to think they will sell new season tickets that cover the period from the ground fully opening until the end of the season. They could even allow new customers to pay the £25 to hold a seat in the same way existing ST holders have been able to. Hopefully for both those supporters and the club that will be from the second home game of the season.

Don’t agree with your first part. If you buy a new season ticket then you should be treated the exact same as someone who has renewed imo. 

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Don’t agree with your first part. If you buy a new season ticket then you should be treated the exact same as someone who has renewed imo. 

I agree. 

Saint Jambo
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Yes. It looks like the club might deal with that problem by not selling new season tickets.

Jambof3tornado
12 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yes. It looks like the club might deal with that problem by not selling new season tickets.

I genuinely dont think the club would hold back on new sales. By the time the league starts if its reduced capacity then the ballot takes place and thats been clear from the start. Hopefully we know more tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I genuinely dont think the club would hold back on new sales. By the time the league starts if its reduced capacity then the ballot takes place and thats been clear from the start. Hopefully we know more tomorrow.

They are not selling new season tickets until they know what crowds are going to be allowed and when.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, bigdav said:

They are not selling new season tickets until they know what crowds are going to be allowed and when.

Really? Didnt see anything confirming that tactic. Lets see what sturgeon says tomorrow. Probably still be clear as mud!

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold