Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Really? Didnt see anything confirming that tactic. Lets see what sturgeon says tomorrow. Probably still be clear as mud!

I asked ticket office as my mate wanted to buy one.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Jambof3tornado

England full sports venues in 7 days times.

No danger sturgeon will follow this,none at all. Expect a further delay in a decision.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Does anyone know if, after the renewal period ends we will be able to move our ST seats?

There will be a moving period but it’s not been announced yet. 

Jasonauskas
7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Woweee. 2000 seated at stadia.

And yet there were over 60,000 at Wembley

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, Jasonauskas said:

And yet there were over 60,000 at Wembley

I just hoped for more of a clue whats next.

Thousands in nightclubs down south, but sitting in a stadium with no fekkin roof is a no go for big numbers.

Hungry hippo
13 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Woweee. 2000 seated at stadia.

At least 2,000 (currently 500 despite us having 2k tonight) so we can applyfor more. Also, plan is still to move "beyond level zero" on August 9th which at present means no limit to crowds although we'll need to wait 3 weeks for confirmation this can go ahead.

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

At least 2,000 (currently 500 despite us having 2k tonight) so we can applyfor more. Also, plan is still to move "beyond level zero" on August 9th which at present means no limit to crowds although we'll need to wait 3 weeks for confirmation this can go ahead.

But there is no guarantee of that. Was hoping today that she'd give a clue.

Lets see how many we get now we can ask for more than 2000(500 plus extra allowed).

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Lets see how many we get now we can ask for more than 2000(500 plus extra allowed).

It’s down to the local authority to agree the numbers. The assumption is 5,000. 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Even if we asked to cover all season ticket holders it'd be too much for them to agree to.

No way we'd get 10k allowed in so there's always going to be fans left out. It's unfair. 

davemclaren
Just now, Jambo_Gaz said:

Even if we asked to cover all season ticket holders it'd be too much for them to agree to.

No way we'd get 10k allowed in so there's always going to be fans left out. It's unfair. 

Hopefully that will change on 9/8 as per the plans. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I'll be pessimistic and say she'll make more ridiculous 'modifications.'

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If we got 1500 extra on 500,I'd be hoping that for 2000 we can push to 7500.

Why do I feel we're going to get told 3000 for the inverness match?

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

I'll be pessimistic and say she'll make more ridiculous 'modifications.'

She didn’t modify the stadium attendance rules this time. 

davemclaren
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

If we got 1500 extra on 500,I'd be hoping that for 2000 we can push to 7500.

Why do I feel we're going to get told 3000 for the inverness match?

Because you’re a pessimist? 😄

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I have seen nothing to think she will go along with full stadia.

davemclaren
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

I have seen nothing to think she will go along with full stadia.

Time will tell. She stuck to the stadia plans this time. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, davemclaren said:

Time will tell. She stuck to the stadia plans this time. 

Wonder how many rangers and celtic will get above the 2k given the larger sized stadia? I assume Hearts will know very soon how many we can allow in for inverness.

26 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Celtic is probably too soon but derby surely must be full. At least for ST holders 

Incentive to buy. 

Saint Jambo
56 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Where is the assumption of 5,000 from? Aberdeen have indicated they are applying for 8,200.

The change to physical distancing outdoor (public places) rules may make an impact on what local authorities are happy to allow. It had been expected that there would be no physical distancing required at level 0. It is now going to be no physical distancing within groups of up to 15 people, but 1m distancing between groups. That said, it isn't as simple as just saying apply those rules to seating. There is a requirement for businesses to put in place measures to aim to allow physical distancing (1m between households) in indoor places. I think our concourses are probably legally indoor places (our main stand definitely will be). So local authorities will look at what risk assessment, plans and mitigations clubs are proposing in their applications for numbers above the 2,000 threshold. 

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Where is the assumption of 5,000 from? Aberdeen have indicated they are applying for 8,200.

The change to physical distancing outdoor (public places) rules may make an impact on what local authorities are happy to allow. It had been expected that there would be no physical distancing required at level 0. It is now going to be no physical distancing within groups of up to 15 people, but 1m distancing between groups. That said, it isn't as simple as just saying apply those rules to seating. There is a requirement for businesses to put in place measures to aim to allow physical distancing (1m between households) in indoor places. I think our concourses are probably legally indoor places (our main stand definitely will be). So local authorities will look at what risk assessment, plans and mitigations clubs are proposing in their applications for numbers above the 2,000 threshold. 

Fair enough. 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 metre apart suggests to me we wont see full stadia as quickly as we hoped and masks will be worn

On 11/07/2021 at 16:54, Gambo said:

Was in yesterday renewing and girl said new cards would be sent out before first league game. (Never asked about new cards, she just offered the information).

Sure they only issue new cards for those that have moved seats, same seat normally means same card unless it gets damaged/worn etc

17 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Sure they only issue new cards for those that have moved seats, same seat normally means same card unless it gets damaged/worn etc

Same seats and cards in good nick.

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Same seats and cards in good nick.

Fair enough, maybe something like the cards have a shelf life of 4 years* so everyone getting a new one 

*sure they were brought in for the 17/18 season/main stand opening 

Fort Vallance

It's maybe been answered in the previous 30 pages. But does the ballot allow for younger children with season tickets who would be expecting to sit with parents or carers in any way ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

There will be seat ballots well into the Autumn I reckon. 

I really hope I'm wrong.

That will only change if the Covid figures show a substantial reduction in the next few weeks and the vaccine program gets ramped up.

Hope we are both wrong but checking out surveys and Gov't briefings seems there is a reluctance to get back to normal 

I finally relented and renewed this morning, I was swithering but seeing fans back at Tynecastle last night pulled at the heartstrings too much. 

I plan on getting my 6 year old his first ticket too but there isn't currently an option for new tickets, does anyone know if they just aren't selling new tickets until this period finishes or are they not selling them at all? 

Saint Jambo
13 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

It's maybe been answered in the previous 30 pages. But does the ballot allow for younger children with season tickets who would be expecting to sit with parents or carers in any way ?

For the league cup ballot you were able to apply in groups of up to 4 and either all got them or none did. You were then assigned seats with a gap of 3 between each person. It was clear last night that most families with children were ignoring the initial allocation and sitting next to each other. Commonsense was prevailing and I didn't see any steward challenging parents for doing that.

I thought overall last night that both fans and stewards did well. Fans mainly stuck to the rules the club had set. Stewards didn't get involved in silly arguments where that wasn't the case.

27 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I finally relented and renewed this morning, I was swithering but seeing fans back at Tynecastle last night pulled at the heartstrings too much. 

I plan on getting my 6 year old his first ticket too but there isn't currently an option for new tickets, does anyone know if they just aren't selling new tickets until this period finishes or are they not selling them at all? 

Not sure if this thread or another one, but someone posted that they had asked the ticket office and the club aren't planning to sell new season tickets while attendances remain restricted.

10 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

For the league cup ballot you were able to apply in groups of up to 4 and either all got them or none did. You were then assigned seats with a gap of 3 between each person. It was clear last night that most families with children were ignoring the initial allocation and sitting next to each other. Commonsense was prevailing and I didn't see any steward challenging parents for doing that.

I thought overall last night that both fans and stewards did well. Fans mainly stuck to the rules the club had set. Stewards didn't get involved in silly arguments where that wasn't the case.

Not sure if this thread or another one, but someone posted that they had asked the ticket office and the club aren't planning to sell new season tickets while attendances remain restricted.

Agree re your comments re last night but I did think we could have had twice as many there and there would still have been no issues at all in terms of distancing and seating. Getting in and out of the stadium, using toilets etc it was easy to avoid going near anyone if that’s what you wanted. Hopefully get more in for ICT game. 

Fort Vallance
40 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Thanks for the info.

Saint Jambo
33 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Agree re your comments re last night but I did think we could have had twice as many there and there would still have been no issues at all in terms of distancing and seating. Getting in and out of the stadium, using toilets etc it was easy to avoid going near anyone if that’s what you wanted. Hopefully get more in for ICT game. 

Agree entirely. Even at 8,000 (level Aberdeen have applied for) I think the only real issue would be everyone leaving together at the end of the game.

My one concern is that all the clubs have clearly outlined different mitigating actions in their applications to local authorities. For example, we went with spacing all fans out regardless of whether they applied together, while Hibs went for asking people to arrive at specific times. The risk is that now all clubs are having to apply again that councils start asking for all the mitigations to be in place at all clubs.

58 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Cheers 👍 hopefully resolve this soon 

48 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Agree entirely. Even at 8,000 (level Aberdeen have applied for) I think the only real issue would be everyone leaving together at the end of the game.

My one concern is that all the clubs have clearly outlined different mitigating actions in their applications to local authorities. For example, we went with spacing all fans out regardless of whether they applied together, while Hibs went for asking people to arrive at specific times. The risk is that now all clubs are having to apply again that councils start asking for all the mitigations to be in place at all clubs.

I doubt the councils involved in Scotland have the brain capacity to get together have a single set guidelines for all clubs unless direct by the government. Even then I’m sure they’d get it wrong. 

Agree about leaving the stadium that would be the only issue regarding bigger crowds. Although I’m not convinced leaving the stadium would allow such contact time with a positive person that covid could be passed on. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

It was a 500 limit for last night but we applied for more and got 2k. After the 19th is it not 2k allowed and we can seek permission for more? Think we could see 3 to 4k at ICT.

15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

It was a 500 limit for last night but we applied for more and got 2k. After the 19th is it not 2k allowed and we can seek permission for more? Think we could see 3 to 4k at ICT.

🤞

Shanks said no

Celtic have requested 18,000 for their Champions League qualifier next week.

Aberdeen have asked for 8,200 up to and including 1st August 

kingantti1874
42 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Celtic have requested 18,000 for their Champions League qualifier next week.

Aberdeen have asked for 8,200 up to and including 1st August 

so aberdeen are basically asking for their entire   Usual home support to be admitted 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

so aberdeen are basically asking for their entire   Usual home support to be admitted 

Makes sense hope we'll do the same. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not a bad tactic to be fair.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets - Renewal period ends today - Thursday 15/7
Saint Jambo
On 13/07/2021 at 15:43, Saint Jambo said:

As I mentioned on Tuesday the decision to maintain a need for 1m physical distancing between (but not within) groups in outdoor public places has impacted on clubs applications for larger crowds at level 0.

Aberdeen have now reduced their application from 8,200 to 5,655 for their European game next week. With Celtic applying for 18,000, that suggests clubs are looking at somewhere in the 25-30% ballpark. Which would put us in the 5,000-6,000 range for the ICT and Celtic games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57846827

Ted Hastings

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but any news on when we find out about the results of the Inverness ballot?

I was one of the unlucky souls not to get a ticket for the Cove game.

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

As I mentioned on Tuesday the decision to maintain a need for 1m physical distancing between (but not within) groups in outdoor public places has impacted on clubs applications for larger crowds at level 0.

Aberdeen have now reduced their application from 8,200 to 5,655 for their European game next week. With Celtic applying for 18,000, that suggests clubs are looking at somewhere in the 25-30% ballpark. Which would put us in the 5,000-6,000 range for the ICT and Celtic games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57846827

So my assumption of 5,000 wasn’t far wrong. 😄 No idea where I got that number from but I read it somewhere. 

August Landmesser
21 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

plus another 8000

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, Ted Hastings said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but any news on when we find out about the results of the Inverness ballot?

I was one of the unlucky souls not to get a ticket for the Cove game.

The delay will be because they are applying to Edinburgh Council for an increased attendance now we are at level 0. As with the Cove game, I wouldn't expect them to process the ballot until they know how many will be allowed in.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

So my assumption of 5,000 wasn’t far wrong. 😄 No idea where I got that number from but I read it somewhere. 

So it seems. Maybe time to put that skill to use with a a euromillions win to fund some of the wow signings.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Hopefully we can push 10,000 sold today. Can't be far off?

Your wish is Hearts' command.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold