Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Hungry hippo
19 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Sorry if I have missed this but if you are successful in the first game for example does that rule you for the next so many games to give others a chance or is it everyone back in again.

Don't want to miss a chance of watching the Celtic match because I got to see Cove Rangers😊

Not seen it confirmed but the league will surely be separate and starting from scratch for all season ticket holders.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Am I right in thinking you will have to intimate to the club that you want to be included in any ballot for upcoming games 

3 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Am I right in thinking you will have to intimate to the club that you want to be included in any ballot for upcoming games 

Yeah details on how published tomorrow 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, been here before said:

I predict a fair few greeting whinging dicks being greeting faced whinging dicks... folk coming on with exactly the same information as we all have and asking question to which we dont have the answer too... folk not realising it might be an idea to email the club with questions and the usual bangers demanding statements.

I thought the club might at least have got fans to register their groups as Partick did a few weeks ago.

I can only imagine the scramble tomorrow as mates try to get references numbers together to ballot as a 4.

Still not sure how long it takes to get permission for extra fans.

been here before
25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I thought the club might at least have got fans to register their groups as Partick did a few weeks ago.

I can only imagine the scramble tomorrow as mates try to get references numbers together to ballot as a 4.

Still not sure how long it takes to get permission for extra fans.

And whats stopped people from already having done that in the week or so since the announcement was first made?

willie wallace
2 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Not seen it confirmed but the league will surely be separate and starting from scratch for all season ticket holders.

The cup games are also season ticket holders only.

Jambof3tornado
9 hours ago, been here before said:

And whats stopped people from already having done that in the week or so since the announcement was first made?

You think people will be that well organised??

Our group of 4, its always the bro in law that sorts tickets etc so he's sorted with all the info needed but I can imagine others panicking when the clubs opens the ballot.

Jambof3tornado
9 hours ago, been here before said:

Our group of 4, its always the bro in law that sorts tickets etc so he's sorted with all the info needed but I can imagine others panicking when the clubs opens the ballot.

been here before
33 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So thats nothing to do with the club not organising things like Partick then.

I've had a big think about this and I strongly feel that we gave got things wrong with the Celtic game.  I understand that only 4,000 will be allowed  in and that will include no Celtic supporters.

Given that they are such a massive club with fabulous supporters and have won millions of trophies, shouldn't we be giving the 4,000 tickets to them.  We would score the money and at the same time time, the gesture would be the foundations of a strong and enduring friendship.

Yes, I've had several wines.

Bob Loblaw

Hearts saying the ballot is now available, but nothing is actually showing when I log in.

Can apply for 4 together, but every seat will be 2m apart, including kids.

8 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Hearts saying the ballot is now available, but nothing is actually showing when I log in.

Can apply for 4 together, but every seat will be 2m apart, including kids.

You should have Hearts V Cove listed as a match ticket option at the bottom of the main page, select that and you will be taken to the ballot

Bob Loblaw
3 minutes ago, Ribble said:

You should have Hearts V Cove listed as a match ticket option at the bottom of the main page, select that and you will be taken to the ballot

Yeah showing now mate cheers, Cove wasn't an option when I first logged in for some reason.

scott herbertson
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've had a big think about this and I strongly feel that we gave got things wrong with the Celtic game.  I understand that only 4,000 will be allowed  in and that will include no Celtic supporters.

Given that they are such a massive club with fabulous supporters and have won millions of trophies, shouldn't we be giving the 4,000 tickets to them.  We would score the money and at the same time time, the gesture would be the foundations of a strong and enduring friendship.

Yes, I've had several wines.

Check those bottles - are you sure it doesn't say B U C K F A S T on them?

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, been here before said:

So thats nothing to do with the club not organising things like Partick then.

Yes. The club could have pre arranged the group bubbles and had that info prior to todays live start!

been here before
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Yes. The club could have pre arranged the group bubbles and had that info prior to todays live start!

Or folk could just be responsible for making sure they have the information theyll most likely need.

Decent excuse for some to whinge about **** all though whilst blaming the club for their own potential ineptitude no doubt.

37 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

7000 last official update I seen

Pretty poor but unfortunately not unexpected. 🤷‍♂️ 

Hungry hippo
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Pretty poor but unfortunately not unexpected. 🤷‍♂️ 

That 7,000 figure was announced around 2 weeks ago and was over 3 weeks before the renewal deadline. I'd expect it to have risen and continue to rise a decent amount although it will be down on last season.

7 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Though I had read we had sold over 8500k season tickets 

Was that on the Hearts site?

davemclaren
19 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I scrolled through Hearts twitter and last update on 23rd June, 7000 sold

That’s the last official number I saw as well. 

25 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I scrolled through Hearts twitter and last update on 23rd June, 7000 sold

Can’t find anything now either. I only really get hearts news here or Edinburgh live and nothing there either. Definitely heard it somewhere.

4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Was that on the Hearts site?

Think I read it on twitter,  not sure if it was Hearts official or a random tweet tbh 

been here before
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Poor stuff if have only sold 7k silence from Tynecastle is deafening. Clueless.

"The silence is deafening"

:rofl:

Poor stuff if you care that much not to simply contact the club yourself to find out.

Clueless.

The Treasurer

Poor stuff if have only sold 7k silence from Tynecastle is deafening. Clueless.

What is it that the club haven't informed you about on this subject that makes them clueless 

16 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

What is it that the club haven't informed you about on this subject that makes them clueless 

What they are going to do about it, any business who loses say 30% of their customers in a year has a problem and covid won't do as an excuse for that number of non renewals.

The Treasurer
33 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

What they are going to do about it, any business who loses say 30% of their customers in a year has a problem and covid won't do as an excuse for that number of non renewals.

As the opportunity to buy a ST hasn't ended I don't know how you can state that the club has lost 30% of its business

The key words are "say 30%" could be less, even 20% is a disaster. If they do a random sample of those that have not renewed and Neilson being boss given as a reason, then his tea is hopefully out sooner rather than later next season. 

May one-six
2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

The key words are "say 30%" could be less, even 20% is a disaster. If they do a random sample of those that have not renewed and Neilson being boss given as a reason, then his tea is hopefully out sooner rather than later next season. 

Er..there's a thread on this forum asking people about renewals and their reason for not buying a season ticket if they don't have one. Of course, the vast majority have renewed. And the number who have said they are not renewing because of Robbie Neilson? Last time I looked it was a total of five people.

been here before

Have you contacted the TO yet for up to date numbers?

iwasthere1954

Haven't you heard about the £25 option. That might well be the missing %.

8 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Haven't you heard about the £25 option. That might well be the missing %.

Yes hopefully it is and as for the thread on this dying forum, it's on ignore as irrelevant.

Bob Loblaw

9000 considering it won't include the £25 option and is purely from renewals and no new sales is pretty decent IMO. That'll climb quite a bit if people find out for definite if and when we can get back in and if we eventually add a few signings.  

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Saint Jambo

Yes hopefully it is and as for the thread on this dying forum, it's on ignore as irrelevant.

Possibly the most hilariously pathetic response I've ever read, anywhere on the internet. 

Great to see over 9,000 tickets renewed. While the deadline is next week for renewals, that obviously doesn't include those that have paid the £25, most of whom are likely to renew when we get confirmation of the restrictions on crowds being lifted.

kingantti1874

Genuine question. Are we sure it doesn’t include the £25 option? Had that been confirmed? If so its pretty good.

I wonder what % carried over

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Genuine question. Are we sure it doesn’t include the £25 option? Had that been confirmed? If so its pretty good.

I wonder what % carried over

It certainly isn’t described as a renewal in the bumf below so it would be very surprising ( to me anyway ) if it is BUT unless Hearts formally confirm it there will always be some element of doubt. I guess we should get final figures which hopefully fully clarify it next week. 

Option 1: Your Hearts Pass

We are introducing an option for those who are not in a position to or who do not wish to renew their Season Tickets until they know for sure that they can once again attend games in person. This means they can defer their season ticket purchase. For £25, the “Your Hearts Pass” will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future. When stadium capacity numbers allow, or at any point during the season, you will be able to ‘upgrade’ to a pro-rata priced season ticket. Your initial £25 outlay will be discounted from your purchase.

Rogue Daddy
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It certainly isn’t described as a renewal in the bumf below so it would be very surprising ( to me anyway ) if it is BUT unless Hearts formally confirm it there will always be some element of doubt. I guess we should get final figures which hopefully fully clarify it next week. 

Option 1: Your Hearts Pass

We are introducing an option for those who are not in a position to or who do not wish to renew their Season Tickets until they know for sure that they can once again attend games in person. This means they can defer their season ticket purchase. For £25, the “Your Hearts Pass” will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future. When stadium capacity numbers allow, or at any point during the season, you will be able to ‘upgrade’ to a pro-rata priced season ticket. Your initial £25 outlay will be discounted from your purchase.

Agree... the £25 is for supporters who 'do not wish to renew their Season Tickets'.

9000+ is a great effort so far IMO.

56 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Agree... the £25 is for supporters who 'do not wish to renew their Season Tickets'.

9000+ is a great effort so far IMO.

A sterling effort, given there are no guarantees supporters will actually be able to attend all the games. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold