Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

fabienleclerq

I work on the trains and I don't think I have a single colleague who prefers rugby fans to football fans, the media have this rose tinted view of the rugger chaps. The reality is far different in my experience. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

The Hogfather
22 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I can show you a fight at a pensioners tea party as well. 

I also remember many a concert resulting in racist, secterian and violent behaviour that results in running battles and passes on from generation to generation and is entangled with relegion and politics. 

No one will hold you accountable if other football fans get arrested, you seem to take things very personally, yet say I have a victim mentality, I feel a little bit of projection here. 

I also, remember The documentary on the Take That casuals, it was particularly enlightening, the West Life Crew never stood a chance. 

Football culture is definitely the same as the other things you seem to want it grouped along side with. 

If you feel that picked on maybe you and all your mates can start a support group, after all you have loads. 👍

Unlike poor me, who apparently has a victim mentality and nae pals. 😢

That's about as serious an answer I can muster now as it feels like it's more personal  to you than just the government restricting crowds during a pandemic.  The ID card stuff is verging on tin foil hat territory and taken the subject beyond my interest and off topic. Although, as  a side note I'd carry an ID card no problem, surprised you wouldn't - being a upstanding and honest adult n' all. 

I don't expect serious answers from you to be honest. I've seen enough of your posts to know you're not interested in actual discussion. Just hyperbole, petty insults and crying when you're treated with the level of respect you deserve :( You've went from saying the contempt is deserved to trying to downplay its existence :laugh: More faces than a dodecahedron. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I don't expect serious answers from you to be honest. I've seen enough of your posts to know you're not interested in actual discussion. Just hyperbole, petty insults and crying when you're treated with the level of respect you deserve :( You've went from saying the contempt is deserved to trying to downplay its existence :laugh: More faces than a dodecahedron. 

You've still not explained how you feel picked on or in contempt by the Scottish government. 

You do however hint that a OF game should be treated the same as a Tom Jones concert. 

I gave you a very clear example why football fans are treated differently. 

Very recent example as well. 

Cracking stuff. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

To get back on topic, how many season tickets have we sold.

7k was the last number I seen on here. 

Not great. 

The Hogfather
16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You've still not explained how you feel picked on or in contempt by the Scottish government. 

You do however hint that a OF game should be treated the same as a Tom Jones concert. 

I gave you a very clear example why football fans are treated differently. 

Very recent example as well. 

Cracking stuff. 

Show me where I said that.

Thanks in advance.

The Hogfather
25 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Last figure I saw was 7,500. However I don't think that number will include those who chose to pay £25 to merely secure their seat. We'll hit the same levels as previous years by the time all is said and done.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Show me where I said that.

Thanks in advance.

I never said you say that, I said you hinted at that. 

You've actually said very little, just came out with sweeping statements with no detail, dodged questions by asking questions, made petty remarks and been unable to back up your original statement, been non committal and generally wasted mine and your time. 

Back on topic I guess. 

29 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Last figure I saw was 7,500. However I don't think that number will include those who chose to pay £25 to merely secure their seat. We'll hit the same levels as previous years by the time all is said and done.

Will include the option 2 though. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Yip, we sold just under 4,000 during the option 1 period. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So when I said there was various examples of violence across football ( this being a big reason why football is policed differently) and you then countered with there was also violence at live music events that you could get footage of - what was your point? 

Your logic has now lost me-

- you said SG holds football fans in contempt 

- I  suggest it maybe that way because of football fans destroying a city. 

- you said not every fan base destroys cities

- I agreed, and then was more clear and stated that football in general is more violent and maybe that is why it's policed differently. 

- you then said it wasn't only during covid football fans were treated differently, I pointed out that football violence has a rather long history 

- you then said there can be violence at rugby etc and live music events. 

- I agreed, but not on the same scale as football and outlined some reasons for that. 

I now don't know what your point is, I don't think you do either. 

I've got a few hypotheses-

You're initial rant at the SG was just that, you don't like them and thought you'd throw in a random comment why the SG may restrict football crowds - they treat  the sport with contempt.... 

Complete shite, but you and your mates probably discussed it and came to that conclusion. 

Or

You think football should be policed the same as any other sport or live event where there are crowds as it's the same -  basically just a big event 

Or

Trolling, looking for bites on the SG comment then unable to answer any questions and unable to construct a coherent or logical argument so to continue the trolling theme you enjoy, you start to get personal to make themselves feel better as the debate has went beyond your bandwidth. 

I'm edging towards the latter. 

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Interestingly I was in the shop yesterday with a friend who wanted more info on when new season tickets would go on sale (he didn't renew last season for obvious reasons) and was told not to expect new sales to go live after 15th July. Seems that Hearts aren't keen to ask new season ticket holders to commit until more there's more certainty around fans being allowed back in.

Harry Potter
55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

7k was the last number I seen on here. 

Not great. 

Considering uncertain times regarding getting back in, its not that bad.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Considering uncertain times regarding getting back in, its not that bad.

👍

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Interestingly I was in the shop yesterday with a friend who wanted more info on when new season tickets would go on sale (he didn't renew last season for obvious reasons) and was told not to expect new sales to go live after 15th July. Seems that Hearts aren't keen to ask new season ticket holders to commit until more there's more certainty around fans being allowed back in.

Murrayfield option would have attracted more. Just until we can all get back to Tynecastle. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Anyway when does the change of seat option happen?

After the 15th at some point I imagine. 

heartsfc_fan

Renewed today.

The excitement of being in a ballot for the league cup games was too much...

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Renewed today.

Great time to be alive. 🤔

Benny Factor
3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

We've sold 8500.

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Renewed today.

Fingers and toes crossed.... That I don't get picked 😂

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, TheDogWithTheShiftyEyes said:

We've sold 8500.

Cheers. 

I reckon we'll make 11,375

33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

After the 15th at some point I imagine. 

Thanks Dave 

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I could see them waiting to see if all restrictions are lifted in August then go all out sales as guaranteed entry to games again 

frankblack
1 hour ago, TheDogWithTheShiftyEyes said:

We've sold 8500.

Given the pandemic and uncertainty of people getting into games that is a pretty good number.

frankblack
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cheers. 

I reckon we'll make 11,375

If Hearts don't open up sales to new applicants then that number is impossible.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If Hearts don't open up sales to new applicants then that number is impossible.

Nothing is impossible. 

😳

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

8501 now...... 😉

👍

:yas:

Jambof3tornado

So you go in the ballot, how are they picking those successful??

I assume still no updates on asking for extra numbers?

Jambof3tornado

Ballot starts tomorrow but still no clear decision on extra numbers permitted.....I predict a bit of a farce.

fabienleclerq

Am I right in saying my sons U12 ticket gets renewed "free" after last season? 

Anyone done this online? 

8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Ballot starts tomorrow but still no clear decision on extra numbers permitted.....I predict a bit of a farce.

Without knowing how many people would be successful in a ballot, I think you may be right.

How on earth can a ballot be conducted with no idea of the numbers permitted ?

Hungry hippo
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Am I right in saying my sons U12 ticket gets renewed "free" after last season? 

Anyone done this online? 

You don't need to do anything with the kids one.

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

You don't need to do anything with the kids one.

Perfect mate cheers. 

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Without knowing how many people would be successful in a ballot, I think you may be right.

Hearts will have an idea of how many is likely and a worst case scenario you'd imagine. 

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Perfect mate cheers. 

Hearts will have an idea of how many is likely and a worst case scenario you'd imagine. 

Yea, possibly true.

They could number the ballot, thinking about it ! 1 to whatever figure and cut off at limit.

For anyone considering going down to renew ST at TO, don't bother it is closed!!

On the final day to be entered into ballot for the chance to get a ticket for LC match, this IMO is poor customer service, especially as I was going to pay the full price of £450.00.

Seems like the Club is awash with money & happy for me to pay the reduced price of £200.00 for my renewal online today.

Edited by 2205ian
missed out Ticket Office

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Entering yourself into the ballot starts tomorrow. They aren't conducting the ballot tomorrow. Presumably no one needs to know how many people are going to be allowed to go to know whether they want to go.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

I don't think the ballot is tomorrow, just the register if you want to go bit. The ballot can be done in a day or two once they have a decision on numbers. I'm confident they'll have it all in hand.

30 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I don't think the ballot is tomorrow, just the register if you want to go bit. The ballot can be done in a day or two once they have a decision on numbers. I'm confident they'll have it all in hand.

Yip. Sorry, I understand that now. I’m sure most ST holders will sign up for it.

👍

We are delighted that we will be able to welcome supporters to Tynecastle Park for our Premier Sports Cup group stage matches.

Based on current Scottish Government guidelines, the capacity for each fixture would be capped at 500 spectators.  We are applying for additional capacity and remain hopeful that we can offer more supporters the opportunity to purchase a ticket. 

Heart of Midlothian vs Cove Rangers on Tuesday, July 13th - 7:45pm kick-off
Heart of Midlothian vs Inverness CT on Sunday, July 25th - 5:15pm kick-off

Prices for both these games have been agreed as the following:
Adults - £10.00
Concessions - £5.00 (Under 18s, 65+, Students and Supporters with Disabilities)

We will be operating a ticket ballot for these fixtures which will open on Tuesday 6th July.  To be eligible to enter the Premier Sports Cup ballot and the opportunity to attend the Cove Rangers game you must have renewed your season ticket before midnight on Monday 5th July.  Entering the ticketing ballot applies to both fixtures listed above. You need only enter the ballot once, if you are unsuccessful for our fixture vs Cove Rangers you will automatically be included for the ballot for Inverness CT.

Supporters will be able to enter the ballot in groups of 4 persons maximum, all of whom must be season ticket holders.

Full details on how to enter the ballot will be provided on Tuesday 6th July.

The Season Ticket renewal window remains open until the 15th July. 

I know this is an issue that might be resolved at some point soon with attendance changes, but I wonder what happens in my situation as outlined below?
I normally go to the games with my son aged 8. In a ballot situation would we grouped together as a unit of two or is it possible that he or I individually would be successful in a ballot and the other one wasn't? Obviously, he couldn't go to a game on his own and probably neither would I in that case so taking that option would not be worthwhile for us.

I have also emailed the club about it as I couldnt find it in FAQ (and somebody has probably already asked and I've missed it) but often Kickback gives a quicker answer

5 minutes ago, NRJ1966 said:
I know this is an issue that might be resolved at some point soon with attendance changes, but I wonder what happens in my situation as outlined below?
I normally go to the games with my son aged 8. In a ballot situation would we grouped together as a unit of two or is it possible that he or I individually would be successful in a ballot and the other one wasn't? Obviously, he couldn't go to a game on his own and probably neither would I in that case so taking that option would not be worthwhile for us.

I have also emailed the club about it as I couldnt find it in FAQ (and somebody has probably already asked and I've missed it) but often Kickback gives a quicker answer

Grouped up to 4 together. 

5 minutes ago, NRJ1966 said:

Last paragraph on the post above yours.👍

Just now, jr ewing said:

Grouped up to 4 together. 

Cheers for the reply....I was shoping it would be something like that

I knew Kickback would be quicker 😄

2 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Last paragraph on the post above yours.👍

Thanks...I never even noticed 🙄

Cheers both

willie wallace

Sorry if I have missed this but if you are successful in the first game for example does that rule you for the next so many games to give others a chance or is it everyone back in again.

Don't want to miss a chance of watching the Celtic match because I got to see Cove Rangers😊

been here before
6 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I predict a fair few greeting whinging dicks being greeting faced whinging dicks... folk coming on with exactly the same information as we all have and asking question to which we dont have the answer too... folk not realising it might be an idea to email the club with questions and the usual bangers demanding statements.

3 hours ago, NRJ1966 said:

Cheers for the reply....I was shoping it would be something like that

I knew Kickback would be quicker 😄

Kickback wasnt its in the post the club made 🤣

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold