• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

kingantti1874

Admin: Two forms of ID required before offering opinion on a JKB poll otherwise it’s fake news.   Get on it

davemclaren
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Admin: Two forms of ID required before offering opinion on a JKB poll otherwise it’s fake news.   Get on it

:sadrobbo:

The Hogfather

On topic, that's mine done today. Doesn't matter who the manager is, I've waited 16 months to see a game of football again and that's long enough.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

On topic, that's mine done today. Doesn't matter who the manager is, I've waited 16 months to see a game of football again and that's long enough.

Agree. This is the longest I haven’t been at a Hearts match for almost 50 years. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Agree. This is the longest I haven’t been at a Hearts match for almost 50 years. 

Hadn't thought of that. This is the longest I've gone without being at a game since I started going to Tynecastle, over 52 years ago 😲 

Bazzas right boot

This Fred taken a turn, I came on looking for a season ticket  update. 

:berra:

Jambof3tornado
27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This Fred taken a turn, I came on looking for a season ticket  update. 

:berra:

Total is up 1 coz nunya business renewed.

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

👍👍

Jambof3tornado

So with headlines about lots of cases coming back north from the scotland england game(cases from hospitality too), are we closer or further away from getting back in??

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So with headlines about lots of cases coming back north from the scotland england game(cases from hospitality too), are we closer or further away from getting back in??

I think few of these cases were at the actual match. 

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think few of these cases were at the actual match. 

400 but that proves nothing as many will have had it before and during travel down.

I'm hoping scotgov doesnt use this as a reason to keep us out the grounds now the euros are over for us.

Still nothing from Hearts regarding collecting details of social bubble/family groups etc, in advance of balloting for tickets?

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

400 but that proves nothing as many will have had it before and during travel down.

I'm hoping scotgov doesnt use this as a reason to keep us out the grounds now the euros are over for us.

Still nothing from Hearts regarding collecting details of social bubble/family groups etc, in advance of balloting for tickets?

I doubt it as the focus is very much on those travelling down without a ticket. 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt it as the focus is very much on those travelling down without a ticket. 

The mind boggles at what those people were thinking. 1000 mile round trip for a bevvy? At this time?

Jambof3tornado
41 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The mind boggles at what those people were thinking. 1000 mile round trip for a bevvy? At this time?

It is strange. I get annoyed at folks claiming they have given a lot over the pandemic so need there freedom back. Away to F with you, you were asked to stay at home and follow a few rules!!

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

It is strange. I get annoyed at folks claiming they have given a lot over the pandemic so need there freedom back. Away to F with you, you were asked to stay at home and follow a few rules!!

The trains back North should jhave been pushed into sidings and everyone kept there for 10 days :laugh2:

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

A couple of Scottish lads in the (London) flat next door to my daughter joined the tartan party for the weekend. Both now have COVID they reckon several arrived in London with it (some were ‘boasting’ they had it) and caused it to spread!

41 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The trains back North should jhave been pushed into sidings and everyone kept there for 10 days :laugh2:

Or perhaps the trains from the north should not have been allowed south 😆 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Should have been stopped. Crazy. 

Forza Cuore
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You laugh but you're bang on.

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I do wonder what the guidelines were for safe spacing and etc on the trains, and how stringently they were applied/followed.

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 28/06/2021 at 18:23, kingantti1874 said:

Does a hubs.net user name count as one form of ID?😈

We got a train earlier in the week from Gala to Edinburgh and it was 2 carriages , packed, every seat taken with folk standing, hot and clammy and one window open. One. 

and my mum isn’t allowed to sing in a church.  Trains are without a doubt just a free for all with no rules. It’s no surprise what happened in London if the trains were like what we were on. 

Jambof3tornado
6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

We got a train earlier in the week from Gala to Edinburgh and it was 2 carriages , packed, every seat taken with folk standing, hot and clammy and one window open. One. 

and my mum isn’t allowed to sing in a church.  Trains are without a doubt just a free for all with no rules. It’s no surprise what happened in London if the trains were like what we were on. 

I assume the London underground is even worse!!!

Just watched the promo video for the first time in a few weeks. Thought I'll be fine now I'll be able to watch it without welling up- Nope 😪

Hearts got an update from the JRG yesterday. 2,000 for the first couple of games. Then an increase after that and then back to normal after August 9th. 

Interview was on Sky Sports. 

16 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Hearts got an update from the JRG yesterday. 2,000 for the first couple of games. Then an increase after that and then back to normal after August 9th. 

Would be happy with that!

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Would be happy with that!

They are still working out what the capacity for the Celtic game will be going by the interview. Only got the details yesterday. 

The worry is government move the goal posts and put back the 9th august when clubs spend money getting ready. Could be changed on a whim. Football already getting the blame for current rise in cases

Sounds good to me. Not everyone will be happy with this but it'll be down to individual choice whether to attend or not.

Both home games are on premier sports for anyone that can’t get a ticket. 500 is the maximum if no permission asked for but from the interview sounds like we have already said we need more

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Both home games are on premier sports for anyone that can’t get a ticket. 500 is the maximum if no permission asked for but from the interview sounds like we have already said we need more

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-renewal-deadline-for-premier-sports-cup-home-game-ballot?fbclid=IwAR3zpTFDfW17DCufJ1esCPqM7-I1FETlt2OjoT4K0385XQ42mQrSLnua4sQ

Ballot for 500 ST Holders. 

The Hogfather
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

500 for our cup games, but 12k for the Euro games at Hampden? :laugh: Not much of a surprise when you consider the level of contempt the Scottish government has shown towards football fans in this country for the last number of years. 

It was ok for 16,500 farmers and public school boys to gather at Murrayfield for a meaningless game of rugby last week though.

davemclaren
Just now, Nunya Business said:

500 for our cup games, but 12k for the Euro games at Hampden? :laugh: Not much of a surprise when you consider the level of contempt the Scottish government has shown towards football fans in this country for the last number of years. 

It was ok for 16,500 farmers and public school boys to gather at Murrayfield for a meaningless game of rugby last week though.

I expect the club to request more though I assume they will have to specify some mitigations. 

Saint Jambo
5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Those events went through the same process of applying for permission for a larger crowd that Hearts can go through.

Worth noting that the 500 limit is the absolute minimum at level 2. If we move to level 0 on 19 July as planned, the absolute minimum for the ICT game would be 2000 (still with the ability to apply for more).

Edited by Saint Jambo

The Hogfather
Just now, davemclaren said:

I expect the club to request more though I assume they will have to specify some mitigations. 

Considering 16,500 makes up roughly 25% of the total capacity of Murrayfield, I don't think we'll see the same applied to Tynecastle somehow.

Famous 1874

Should they not have used loyalty points instead of a ballot? 

Top 500 people for the ICT game and then 501-1001 for the Cove game.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

I thought it was a typo and it was 5000 which is 25%?

Edited by Pasquale for King

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I suspect he was referring to the first couple of league games. Based on government's indicative dates, there will be two rounds of league fixtures at level 0 where the minimum number of fans allowed is 2,000. Clubs can then apply for more. The biggest issue with that application process is that it is going to be assessed by the local authority meaning each authority could take radically different approaches.

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Absolute joke. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I suspect he was referring to the first couple of league games. Based on government's indicative dates, there will be two rounds of league fixtures at level 0 where the minimum number of fans allowed is 2,000. Clubs can then apply for more. The biggest issue with that application process is that it is going to be assessed by the local authority meaning each authority could take radically different approaches.

Yeah I mistook him saying our first two games for our first two games, not very clear was he? I still can’t believe it’s different from the euro games or Lions game. You get the feeling the council won’t give us any more but Rangers will have more at their first League game. 
I sincerely hope the club won’t sell tickets to away fans.,

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold