Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

By my reckoning, today's announcement should mean that the Celtic game is the only home league game played with a reduced capacity. Great news!

All major restrictions lifted from 9th August.

Not a hope in hell of full crowds. None whatsoever.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Surely the govt could come to some arrangement with the clubs   to let double vaccinated season ticket holders into the first few games until the restrictions are lifted. 

38 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

As mentioned before, this Saturday will see 20k+ at Murrayfield, why can we not expect at least 3-4k at Tynecastle two weeks later 

We can apply to council for extra fans under the levels. Chief executive already mentioned roughly 4K. 

The Treasurer
22 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Why not let us move to Murrayfield and every season ticket holder can get In?

Rental costs would mean us making a big loss. 

Jambof3tornado

England doing 10k or 25% whichever is lower for big grounds and 4k or 25% for smaller venues.

Trust us to be different for no good ****in reason other than a power trip.

10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Rental costs would mean us making a big loss. 

Season ticket money reduction is even bigger imo.

18 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

We can apply to council for extra fans under the levels. Chief executive already mentioned roughly 4K. 

Who's going to pay for a full price season ticket if we're only going to get in every third game?

heartsfc_fan
23 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Going by season ticket sales we will all get in Tynecastle next season no problem.

I think a lot of us are waiting to see what the restrictions are.

I certainly am.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Season ticket money reduction is even bigger imo.

If we played at Murrayfield to allow ST holders to attend then the money generated by st sales would be swallowed up by rental costs. 

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

If we played at Murrayfield to allow ST holders to attend then the money generated by st sales would be swallowed up by rental costs. 

But at least there's certainty about getting in. Some supporters may not renew this season or next. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Who's going to pay for a full price season ticket if we're only going to get in every third game?

Me. Streaming of the games I dont get to included in ticket price. Not daft enough to think we were getting full crowds anytime soon so hoped for 1 in 3.

The Treasurer
Just now, jr ewing said:

But at least there's certainty about getting in. Some supporters may not renew this season or next. 

Understand what you are saying but it will come down to the economics. We all want as many Hearts fans back at games as possible but not if it comes at a cost to the club 

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Understand what you are saying but it will come down to the economics. We all want as many Hearts fans back at games as possible but not if it comes at a cost to the club 

It would only be for a season. 

The Treasurer
40 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

It would only be for a season. 

One game or one season, it comes down to economics and I doubt it would be worth while 

been here before
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Any idea how many ST we’ve sold?

Asking for a friend.

Im not sure.

Any idea how I could find out?

On a side note Im ****in ragin theres not been a statement about ****in anything. Especially important matters like cats and that.

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im not sure.

Any idea how I could find out?

On a side note Im ****in ragin theres not been a statement about ****in anything. Especially important matters like cats and that.

:lol:

2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Paid for one last season when weren’t guaranteed any games. No social distancing from mid August so not any clear reason why crowds not allowed

20 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Paid for one last season when weren’t guaranteed any games. No social distancing from mid August so not any clear reason why crowds not allowed

Paid for mine too but taken option 2 this season. I reckon the majority of last season's ticket holders may take this option so guess income will be less than half of last season. Only way to interest someone to buy full price is a promise to be able to watch all the games and that's to use Murrayfield in the short term. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Paid for mine too but taken option 2 this season. I reckon the majority of last season's ticket holders may take this option so guess income will be less than half of last season. Only way to interest someone to buy full price is a promise to be able to watch all the games and that's to use Murrayfield in the short term. 

Nearly 4,000 were sold at full price iirc so, as you would expect, most renewals will be at the reduced price.  

Hectormasson
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope a few thousand of those wonderful, sporting, friendly Celtic supporters will be part of that limited capacity.

Wouldn't it be absolutely dreadful if they weren't?

It would be f....g brilliant if none are ever at tynie again.....

Leveins Battalion

Probably its the 1st time since AB came in that we have struggled to shift season tickets,but it should be a wake up call.

Of course nothing is ever black and white but when you culminate 5 years of decline,feckin Covid,no new signings,fans still peed of at Neilson its hardly a recipe for ques to get into Tynecastle.

The Blase' attitude from the Hearts board does my head in,get some steel,some drive,some ambition and the fans will come.

Psychedelicropcircle
17 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

As mentioned before, this Saturday will see 20k+ at Murrayfield, why can we not expect at least 3-4k at Tynecastle two weeks later 

16K at the lions game

17 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Why not let us move to Murrayfield and every season ticket holder can get In?

And how many season ticket holders do we have ?

13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Nearly 4,000 were sold at full price iirc so, as you would expect, most renewals will be at the reduced price.  

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And how many season ticket holders do we have ?

IIRC means “If I Remember Correctly”.  I like many had to look the meaning up. 

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Showing your age Mitch. 😄

13 hours ago, jr ewing said:

I must be mad, yes mad about Hearts because although I qualified for the massive reduction in the price of this coming season ticket I paid the full price. I would never argue against fans going for the ST deal or not renewing until Neilson is sacked.  Fans deserve an Option 2 and their continued support is truly appreciated as they like others have missed out from watching Hearts as well as nearly everyone feeling a financial hit due to COVID. As for Neilson many fans will be feeling that Ann Budge has ignored their anger regarding the mismanagement of the Hearts team and I’d never slam them for not renewing or buying for the first time a ST. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Showing your age Mitch. 😄

NPSBA.         Come on Dave I bet you don’t get this one I just made up  🤔

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

NPSBA.         Come on Dave I bet you don’t get this one I just made up  🤔

You’re right, I don’t. 😄

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’re right, I don’t. 😄

Now please stop being ageist.  😂😂😂😂

Randy Marsh
5 hours ago, jr ewing said:

A lot less if we don't. 

I agree with you.  I would probably buy a ST if the club said we are playing all home matches at Murrayfield until full crowds are allowed at Tynecastle.  Probably quite a few Hearts supporters in the same boat. 

Saint Jambo
21 hours ago, His name is said:

Hampden had been at 25% capacity for the euros, murrayfied will be the same this weekend.

I can't understand why this isn't being carried into the new season.

It is being carried forward into the new season. Along aside the general limits is a process to apply for a larger number on a case-by-case basis. Event organisers need to submit a plan for how they will manage the bigger crowd in a way that manages risk. This is the process that has been applied to Hampden and Murrayfield. All premier league clubs will be going through that process and at the moment no reason to believe that approval won't be given for at least 25%. Once they remove outdoor physical distancing laws it may be that they will approve above 25%. 

7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I did as well iirc.

45 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I did as well iirc.

Well we can always say we learned something today.   😎

55 minutes ago, Chaps said:

decent. A few signings and some attendance confirmation from the authorities and we can get more. 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Does the 7000 include people taking the £25 option?

surely not 🤷🏻‍♂️

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Seems a big jump if its not? 

It was just under 4,000 at the end of phase one so it doesn’t seem a big jump to me. I would doubt it includes paying for an option for a season ticket. 

Saint Jambo

Does the £25 give you the option of buying or actually commit you to buying? Given that it now looks like potentially only one game will be played with reduced capacity then the difference between a full season ticket and a £25 hold should be minimal.

Shanks said no

I've renewed but am curious what the £25 hold actually gets you if we only miss out on the Celtic game before restrictions are dropped.

Do you still get to buy a season ticket at the discounted rate or is it at the full rate. Also is there a reduction for one less game?

Sorry if covered before

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold