Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

The Real Maroonblood
39 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it took me a couple of attempts, was coming up with an error but ive renewed mine

I was also having a problem trying online.

Gave up.

Maybe try later or go in on Tuesday.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I was also having a problem trying online.

Gave up.

Maybe try later or go in on Tuesday.

Yes - same for me too. Got through to a confirmation screen from my bank.... then the "time left" jumped down to 30 seconds.   Now the Hearts ticket site doesn't even recognise my customer number !!      

Has Ann outsourced our e-commerce to a "family member" now ?  :whistling:      

7 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

You must live a very sheltered life if you have failed to notice people going bananas all over the place. Or perhaps that is just happening in England and in Scotland the beloved leader is being obeyed. Away for a weekend down here,  Friday night seemed much like any Friday night with packed pubs and restaurants and little evidence of social distancing. I don't do the clubby places  but the queues and noise even from some distance makes me doubt that much guidance was being followed there either.

Ps when I say for the weekend down here I meant travelling a couple of hours from home to the South Coast.

Your beloved leader isn't Scottish though. 

Felix Lighter

Not working for me. 🤷‍♂️

31 Dec 2021 00:00

General Admission

Event Information

We're sorry!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Your beloved leader isn't Scottish though. 

If I had (or indeed ever had) a "beloved leader" why would it matter that he or she was or was not Scottish?

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Not working for me. 🤷‍♂️

General Admission

Event Information

We're sorry!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?

Mad Budge oot.

been here before
19 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Not working for me. 🤷‍♂️

General Admission

Event Information

We're sorry!

Did you tick the box stipulating that once you've paid you'll come on here and post "renewed" so folk can guage your Jamboness.

Just now, been here before said:

Did you tick the box stipulating that once you've paid you'll come on here and post "renewed" so folk can guage your Jamboness.

why do you think i posted once i did?

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Staying as safe as possible keeps me away from the pubs. Skyline is as good as it gets nowadays. 

Sorry about my comment about you living a sheltered life. The fact is I do too and Friday night was the first time I had encountered a city centre post Covid in pull uninhibited party mode

I usually only visit local pubs at lunchtime or afternoon which are quiet and almost all have been well run during the pandemic and probably safer than the supermarket and other shops. Or the bank or Post Office queue for that matter. 

We had lunch in an empty (other than the staff) local Turkish restaurant today. The pubs around were teeming with England fans celebrating  winning the Euro Championships (or so it seemed). Happy to avoid them Covid or no Covid,

Edited by Francis Albert

Felix Lighter

Season 21/22

Heart Of Midlothian Football Club

Event Information

We're Sorry!

If you are a current Season Ticket holder please login to renew your Season Ticket.

Return to Ticket Home

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Nope. Was just pointing out that for some reason I can't renew, I assume due to a glitch which needs sorting.

I don't give a crap what others think of my Hearts supporting credentials, especially from the likes of you who seems to do nothing on kb other than post digs and alienate pretty much everyone you engage with. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Felix Lighter said:

Season 21/22

Event Information

We're Sorry!

If you are a current Season Ticket holder please login to renew your Season Ticket.

Return to Ticket Home

Nope. Was just pointing out that for some reason I can't renew, I assume due to a glitch which needs sorting.

I don't give a crap what others think of my Hearts supporting credentials, especially from the likes of you who seems to do nothing on kb other than post digs and alienate pretty much everyone you engage with. 

It wasnt really directed at your "credentials" but no mind, decent rant. :thumb:

3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry about my comment about you living a sheltered life. The fact is I do too and Friday night was the first time I had encountered a city centre post Covid in pull uninhibited party mode

I usually only visit local pubs at lunchtime or afternoon which are quiet and almost all have been well run during the pandemic and probably safer than the supermarket and other shops. Or the bank or Post Office queue for that matter. 

We had lunch in an empty (other than the staff) local Turkish restaurant today. The pubs around were teeming with England fans celebrating  winning the Euro Championships (or so it seemed). Happy to avoid them Covid or no Covid,

No problem. 

Felix Lighter
1 hour ago, been here before said:

It wasnt really directed at your "credentials" but no mind, decent rant. :thumb:

Well it kind of was wasn't it? You inferred that what I posted was to big up my "jamboness". 

been here before
8 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Well it kind of was wasn't it? You inferred that what I posted was to big up my "jamboness". 

No it kind of wasnt was it? I didnt infer anything. It was a blatant and obvious reference to those who come on here giving it the "renewed" pish like it somehow proves their jamboness.

You've totally misread a post and went right off on one.

Never mind though we've all done it.

Edited by been here before

6 hours ago, Felix Lighter said:

Season 21/22

Event Information

We're Sorry!

Return to Ticket Home

I had that pop up when I clicked the more information link IIRC.

I refreshed then selected the other option and was able to make the purchase.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

It was a blatant and obvious reference to those who come on here giving it the "renewed" pish like it somehow proves their jamboness.

:rofl: it’s a ST thread :rofl: Jesus wept

18 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

Can only see the £25 option on my eticket account. 

This is my preferred option and I’ve done it.

Obviously not as much of a PHM as I was

Edited by Jamhammer

Biffa Bacon
17 hours ago, been here before said:

It was a blatant and obvious reference to those who come on here giving it the "renewed" pish like it somehow proves their jamboness.

Maybe they are just pleased, and wanted to share with like minded supporters on a fans forum.

On 13/06/2021 at 19:17, Carl Weathers said:

Can only see the £25 option on my eticket account. 

That's all I could see, but thankfully it's the option I wanted.

Hopefully Neilson is gone before we're allowed back into gmes.

Clerry Jambo

Have the vermin smashed their 15k target after their 3rd place finish and cup winning season that they predicted…..oh wait😜

Jambof3tornado

Has the club hinted anywhere about the format for balloting for matches, really keen to know about group/family bubbles going in together?

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Has the club hinted anywhere about the format for balloting for matches, really keen to know about group/family bubbles going in together?

Not that I’m aware of.  

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Ticket office said they would do ballot by 'groups' last week when I was in. Apparently we'll get to set up a group before the ballots. 

Bazzas right boot
On 12/06/2021 at 16:50, blairdin said:

I've taken up the option of the £25 to hold my seat. If we start the season positively under Robbie, then I'll upgrade right away to a season ticket.

If it's the same turgid dross served up by a collection of journeymen, I'll hold off renewing until we're all allowed back into the stadium or things change for the better.

Hopefully not many do this ( unless financially restricted) as it will likely mean we'll have to sign more journeyman types! 

Jambof3tornado
11 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Ticket office said they would do ballot by 'groups' last week when I was in. Apparently we'll get to set up a group before the ballots. 

Makes sense. Cheers for the info.

Anyone had bother trying to renew ST for someone else in their 'network' on etickets?

Usually no bother but not getting the option today. 

Can't get through on phone either

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Anyone had bother trying to renew ST for someone else in their 'network' on etickets?

Worked ok for me. 

25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Worked ok for me. 

Maybe they had us in different categories for some reason. All sorted though, got through in the phone in the end.

Jambof3tornado
46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully not many do this ( unless financially restricted) as it will likely mean we'll have to sign more journeyman types! 

Haha lets not blame the fans for our club making utterly atrocious signings over the last 5 years!!!

The market we are in for players, is that not the journeymen market,or the better quality but risky due to previous injuries etc?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Haha lets not blame the fans for our club making utterly atrocious signings over the last 5 years!!!

The market we are in for players, is that not the journeymen market,or the better quality but risky due to previous injuries etc?

Fair, but if someone like the poster I replied to is waiting to see if we sign quality or not then as I said- luckily we are not all doing that as it would directly effect the quality of signings we can attract due to less cash. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair, but if someone like the poster I replied to is waiting to see if we sign quality or not then as I said- luckily we are not all doing that as it would directly effect the quality of signings we can attract due to less cash. 

I think anyone paying £25 to hold their seat will soon pay up in full when kick off starts and even if we aren't in the grounds, the club then charge £10 plus for match streams.

Also think the bug will bite when balloting starts and we have people getting in to games.

Ex member of the SaS

Most are missing the vital information that even in level 0 there will only be 2000 allowed in seated outdoor spaces. Boris is/ was talking about no restrictions at all but here we have at least two more levels to negotiate.

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Most are missing the vital information that even in level 0 there will only be 2000 allowed in seated outdoor spaces. Boris is/ was talking about no restrictions at all but here we have at least two more levels to negotiate.

Subject to negotiation with local council. There were 12,000 at level 2 Hampden yesterday. 

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Subject to negotiation with local council. There were 12,000 at level 2 Hampden yesterday. 

Also about 15k or so, planned for Murrayfield in a couple of weeks time 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Also about 15k or so, planned for Murrayfield in a couple of weeks time 

Correct. We’ll just have to see where we are come late July re allowed attendances. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I think anyone paying £25 to hold their seat will soon pay up in full when kick off starts and even if we aren't in the grounds, the club then charge £10 plus for match streams.

Also think the bug will bite when balloting starts and we have people getting in to games.

Agreed, but if we all done that it would no help us sign good players at this moment. 

👍

51 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Chief executive was quoted last week aiming for 3500-4000 though Hibs mentioned 5000. It was announced today that the guidance moving forward on post level 0 and social distancing will be published next week which will give us a better idea moving forward

Fort Vallance
55 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

And an FM that doesn't give a toss about football.

The Real Maroonblood
32 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

😭

5 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Tell me about, tried calling numerous times in the last few days and last week.. no joy.

Trip to Edinburgh tomorrow I think 

2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Football or public health, tough decision🤔

6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's difficult position to adopt, and I understand your point.

I don't like how the club have spent our money in recent years and feel our support is taken for granted. In addition, a close relative of mine is employed by the club - I wouldn't ever describe myself as in the know, but I can't disregard/dismiss some of the things I hear from them that have been going on in recent months, no matter how snazzy the season ticket video marketing was. One bloke like me will make no difference, but blood is thicker than water and I feel like I'm doing the right thing by them for now. Last season simply wasn't good enough, irrespective of promotion.

I've hope we have a sensible pre season, with clear signs of improvement in the way the first team is set up, coached and ran, as this underpins the entire football operation. If this happens I'll renew for something like the 25th consecutive year. I've bought the shirt.

10 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Still think Murrayfield is the best option. No more tv thanks. 

Yes can't believe folk would rather sit indoors and watch Hearts. Mental. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold