Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Hectormasson
6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Subject to negotiation with local council. There were 12,000 at level 2 Hampden yesterday. 

Is Hungary ignoring it? Looked like 40k at there game earlier

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

11 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Is Hungary ignoring it? Looked like 40k at there game earlier

The Scottish Government don't have jurisdiction over Hungarian football.

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Conveniently for the snp! 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Never said they did , just comparing the size of crowds they are letting in...🤔🤔🤔

3 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Never said they did , just comparing the size of crowds they are letting in...🤔🤔🤔

Seriously, have a word.

I'm not the SNP's biggest fan but I reckon the Hungarians have been recklessly naive given they are likely to be someway behind us in vaccinations.

3 hours ago, frankblack said:

Seriously, have a word.

I'm not the SNP's biggest fan but I reckon the Hungarians have been recklessly naive given they are likely to be someway behind us in vaccinations.

Commentator said they had to show proof of vaccination

Seriously, have a word.

Broadly similar rate of full vaccinations as us, proof of vaccination before entry. Maybe it isn’t them that is naive. 🙄

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

So how many season tickets have we sold to Hungarians with covid?

I've heard that not one covid-hit Hungarian will buy an ST while Neilson is still in charge.

Allowayjambo1874

Seriously, have a word.

June 10th UK figures roughly 61.5% Hungary 55%. You had to show proof of vaccination before being allowed in. I guess it depends on your attitude to risk. If by first game of the season Scotland adopted similar rule to Hungary  reckon Tynecastle would be rammed and no one has a gun to your head demanding you go to anyone that didn’t want to take the risk. Actually think what Hungary did was more sensible than fan zones! 

Each to their own. 

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Commentator said they had to show proof of vaccination

Full vaccination or first dose?  If less than full then you aren't well protected.

Crowd didn't look like it was 45+ age range...

42 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

June 10th UK figures roughly 61.5% Hungary 55%. You had to show proof of vaccination before being allowed in. I guess it depends on your attitude to risk. If by first game of the season Scotland adopted similar rule to Hungary  reckon Tynecastle would be rammed and no one has a gun to your head demanding you go to anyone that didn’t want to take the risk. Actually think what Hungary did was more sensible than fan zones! 

Each to their own. 

Fan zones are a joke and its just the SNP trying to comply with UEFA to avoid Hampden losing its games.

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Broadly similar rate of full vaccinations as us, proof of vaccination before entry. Maybe it isn’t them that is naive. 🙄

What will be interseting to see what happens if European teams take up the 4 semi final slots and then the final.

Each of the games will have 40k so are they suddenly going to decide that France, Spain, Germany or Portugal should now be added to the green list to allow their fans to attend?

Uefa will demand it.

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What will be interseting to see what happens if European teams take up the 4 semi final slots and then the final.

Each of the games will have 40k so are they suddenly going to decide that France, Spain, Germany or Portugal should now be added to the green list to allow their fans to attend?

Uefa will demand it.

I'm no expert but I predict that there will be four European teams in the semi finals of the Euros 

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm no expert but I predict that there will be four European teams in the semi finals of the Euros 

:gok: 

MaroonedInLeith

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched and can't find any mention of it.

Do people know how the club will calculate the 'pro rata' ST price if you take the £25 Hearts Pass option, then renew later? I had assumed it would be a pro-rata price based on my discounted renewal cost, so that I would still benefit from my Season Ticket Guarantee credit (£250 in my case, as in Section B), but it's not very clear. If it's a pro-rata calculation based on individual match tickets for the remaining matches, or based on the full price season tickets, then I'd lose the £250 Season Ticket Guarantee credit from last year, which doesn't seem right?

Anyone able to shed any light on this? 

52 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

😂

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Full vaccination or first dose?  If less than full then you aren't well protected.

Crowd didn't look like it was 45+ age range...

Only need one dose to gain an vaccination card which allows entry to Sports venues and public events. 

Hungary has double the population Scotland has but has FOUR times the deaths from Covid. 

Their President is very much in the DONALD TRUMP mould of politician. 

They are playing fast and loose with Covid protocols and may yet pay the price. 

I prefer the cautious British approach myself 🤔

Harry Potter
12 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Still think Murrayfield is the best option. No more tv thanks. 

Certainly would get all season ticket wallers in, and more,maybe.

I will book my ppv until we get back in.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets - Guarantee Phase now on sale until 15th July
been here before
34 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Still no update on sales?

M15 have less secrets.

Just email the club if you're that bothered.

Heading in tomorrow to do mine and Juniors.........got the Skyline booked for dinner at 5pm tomorrow as a birthday treat as well......!

davemclaren

M15 have less secrets.

How often should they update you? How often do other clubs do it?

Jambof3tornado
20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How often should they update you? How often do other clubs do it?

Be nice if they announed every thousand sold.

I do think lots will opt for the £25 option for now until the games start which is fair enough.

M15 have less secrets.

another stick for you to beat them with then 

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I do think lots will opt for the £25 option for now until the games start which is fair enough.

23 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Won’t help the club commit funds to players though, but understandable in the circumstances we are in. 

Trying to renew for me and my laddie but can't seem to be able to do it online once I've logged in. Can get my seat but can't see the option to do his one. Anyone know how to do it? I'm probably being thick as mince here. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Trying to renew for me and my laddie but can't seem to be able to do it online once I've logged in. Can get my seat but can't see the option to do his one. Anyone know how to do it? I'm probably being thick as mince here. 

Was his maybe carried forward from last season, if it was an under 13 ticket?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Was his maybe carried forward from last season, if it was an under 13 ticket?

Yeah he is Under 13. What do you mean carried forward? 

Jambof3tornado

Partick thistle advertising for fans to register their social bubbles for matches. Basically pointing out that more groups equals less social distancing than if everyone is sitting individually.

Really do hope our club are forward thinking in this and arent lagging behind come the start of the season.

Broxburn Jambo

After being unable to buy a season ticket for a few years, I am now in a position to do so, when am I able to buy mine?

5 minutes ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

After being unable to buy a season ticket for a few years, I am now in a position to do so, when am I able to buy mine?

See above ☝. If you cannae do it on-line then pop into the Hearts store (whilst getting a lovely new 3rd top). 😉

45 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It's all outlined here:-

"Season ticket renewals enter next phase | Heart Of Midlothian Football Club" https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-renewals-enter-next-phase

That's great news and it's all I ask.  Fairly regular updates on important matters.

That figure of 3,750 sounds good to me in the present circumstances.

11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's great news and it's all I ask.  Fairly regular updates on important matters.

That figure is over a week old so should be much higher by now

been here before
18 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Why not just phone the club fairly regularly if its that important to you? Or email them.

Be a bit more pro-active instead of sitting there greeting about things.

Edited by been here before

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Why not just phone the club fairly regularly if its that important to you?

Could you maybe call the club for Doug and me as I’m quite interested in numbers aswell. Give you something else to do other than continually making smart arse comments on just about every post.

Cheers in advance 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Could you maybe call the club for Doug and me as I’m quite interested in numbers aswell. Give you something else to do other than continually making smart arse comments on just about every post.

Cheers in advance 

Be easier just to get him to call you. Cut out the middle man and you can both whinge at each other.

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Be easier just to get him to call you. Cut out the middle man and you can both whinge at each other.

Okey dokey 

57 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

See above ☝. If you cannae do it on-line then pop into the Hearts store (whilst getting a lovely new 3rd top). 😉

Does that link actually mention anything about buying a season ticket if you didn't have one last season? I've not seen anything mentioned on the site yet as most things seem to refer to renewing.

53 minutes ago, been here before said:

Why not just phone the club fairly regularly if its that important to you? Or email them.

Be a bit more pro-active instead of sitting there greeting about things.

I think any independent critique of my post and your response would find that mine was full of praise, gratitude and optimism.  Your's on the other hand.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold