Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

been here before
6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think any independent critique of my post and your response would find that mine was full of praise, gratitude and optimism.  Your's on the other hand.

Or yours was just a continuation of your ongoing whinging that the club doesnt keep you personally informed about "important matters" where as mine was a simple enquiry as to why you dont do something about it even going so far as to offering 2 ways you could get some sort of satisfaction.

Easier to moan though I suppose.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Broxburn Jambo
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

See above ☝. If you cannae do it on-line then pop into the Hearts store (whilst getting a lovely new 3rd top). 😉

Thanks Bud

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Or yours was just a continuation of your ongoing whinging that the club doesnt keep you personally informed about "important matters" where as mine was a simple enquiry as to why you dont do something about it even going so far as to offering 2 ways you could get some sort of satisfaction.

Easier to moan though I suppose.

Have you been taking moaning pills?  You never stop.

maroondevo52
1 hour ago, Stanley_ said:

Does that link actually mention anything about buying a season ticket if you didn't have one last season? I've not seen anything mentioned on the site yet as most things seem to refer to renewing.

Don't think they do mention just buying a season ticket, you'd think after the renewal window closes on the 15th July they will go on sale.

been here before
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Why dont you email about these "important matters"?

Might stop you greeting on here.

been here before
Just now, maroondevo52 said:

Don't think they do mention just buying a season ticket, you'd think after the renewal window closes on the 15th July they will go on sale.

Once the renewal window closes theres usually a week or so for ST hilders to change seats if they want before new STs are up for grabs.

However Im sure someone earlier on the thread said they got new STs by going into the TO. Might be worth just contacting the TO. Always worth a bash, they can only say no.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think any independent critique of my post and your response would find that mine was full of praise, gratitude and optimism.  Your's on the other hand.

That figure and update you were so fulsome in your praise for was actually a week out of date. 

Back to the moaning and whinging for you 😏 

Bazzas right boot

The club should set up a premium help line number 

£1.50/ minute. 

You can phone the club and tell them all your concerns and some poor ******* can listen and tell them "it will go in the suggestion box" 

Why haven't we signed players like Killie have? 

Why is Robbie naw sacked? 

How much is Naismith getting now? 

When Is Budge going? 

How many St have we sold?

Why isnae Mcinnes, Neil etc manager? 

Why disnae the club dae and say what I want? 

Why, where, what, moan, greet, moan, I want.. I want... 

Dwarf the FoH contributions in days. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

have you bought one ?

The club will publicise when they hit milestones in sales as they have always done. If your that bothered then as suggested just email them. You harp on about lack of communication from the club all the time. Transfers, ST sales, player budgets,  Injury updates. 
Your as bad as i8 to be honest. 

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

have you bought one ?

The club will publicise when they hit milestones in sales as they have always done. If your that bothered then as suggested just email them. You harp on about lack of communication from the club all the time. Transfers, ST sales, player budgets,  Injury updates. 

No.  The happy train stopped coming here ages ago.  No way of getting to the games.

It may have escaped your notice but whenever there is good communication from the club I am probably the first to acknowledge it.  In this regard, I seem to be the subject of criticism for praising the update on ST sales in a very positive fashion.  

I'm still bemused that we don't get updates on matters such as injury recoveries but i accept that many on here think that such updates are too big an ask.

Perhaps you should email them to complain when we do get updates.  It's you and a few others who are doing all the moaning.

You may be surprised to learn that in the industry I'm involved in, regular communication with our customers is critical, even when the news might not be received as positive, e.g. price increases or service disruption.

9 hours ago, been here before said:

Once the renewal window closes theres usually a week or so for ST hilders to change seats if they want before new STs are up for grabs.

However Im sure someone earlier on the thread said they got new STs by going into the TO. Might be worth just contacting the TO. Always worth a bash, they can only say no.

Ticket office didn’t allow me to buy another one when I renewed our tickets. They said no general sale and didn’t know if there would be. Maybe I got unlucky with the young lass who served me and she wasn’t up to speed. 

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

No.  The happy train stopped coming here ages ago.  No way of getting to the games.

It may have escaped your notice but whenever there is good communication from the club I am probably the first to acknowledge it.  In this regard, I seem to be the subject of criticism for praising the update on ST sales in a very positive fashion.  

I'm still bemused that we don't get updates on matters such as injury recoveries but i accept that many on here think that such updates are too big an ask.

Perhaps you should email them to complain when we do get updates.  It's you and a few others who are doing all the moaning.

You may be surprised to learn that in the industry I'm involved in, regular communication with our customers is critical, even when the news might not be received as positive, e.g. price increases or service disruption.

Your signature says you run a cattery ?  Comparing it to running a football club ?

I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Have a good day

Unknown user

Well, for price increases or service disruption that seems fair enough.

Do they demand to know how many cats you have in though?

Personally think the updates we get are enough. Don’t think I’ve missed anything I felt I needed to know that wasn’t on the website or fired through an email. Regardless not sure this is the thread to moan about updates from the club. 

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Your signature says you run a cattery ?  Comparing it to running a football club ?

I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Have a good day

Catteries have customers.  Because we are the PSG of catteries we have lashings of them.  Reading may not be your strong point but I was expressing the fact, not the view, that in industry, communication with customers is vital.

Anyway, thanks for taking the trouble to research my background.  I won't be reciprocating but I am pleased that one of us has benefited from this exchange and both of us have benefited from our ability to communicate with each other and the wider JKB audience.

Communication.  The pathway to understanding, prosperity and enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Catteries have customers.  Because we are the PSG of catteries we have lashings of them.  Reading may not be your strong point but I was expressing the fact, not the view, that in industry, communication with customers is vital.

Anyway, thanks for taking the trouble to research my background.  I won't be reciprocating but I am pleased that one of us has benefited from this exchange and both of us have benefited from our ability to communicate with each other and the wider JKB audience.

How does one end up running a cattery?

Interesting career choice. 

“When I grow up I want to be surrounded by pussy”??

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hopefully the next update makes you purr with excitement. 

58 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

How does one end up running a cattery?

Interesting career choice. 

“When I grow up I want to be surrounded by pussy”??

Probably your only chance to be fair! 

been here before
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Perhaps you should make sure you point that out to the club when you contact them.

Might help in your quest.

1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

I've bought my season ticket.

Not such a fan of Cats.

image.thumb.jpeg.a069dca8033c4d45493b56740ba3157d.jpeg

Edited by Jamhammer

"It's cool for cats" anyway I renewed, the marketing pitch got me, still hope Neilson is out sooner rather than later but club comes first.

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

have you bought one ?

:lol:

Ok how about JKB linking into Hearts live electronic digital counter modul that gives the number of season tickets sold. I’m sure our Chairperson, CEO, Ticket Office Management and our JKB members would love this and then all we’d have to talk about is the NUMBER shown on the screen. Immediate updates from the heart of Gorgie from our own Heart of Midlothian FC headquarters. By the way I’m in my 8th week without alcohol not bad eh !

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Ok how about JKB linking into Hearts live electronic digital counter modul that gives the number of season tickets sold. I’m sure our Chairperson, CEO, Ticket Office Management and our JKB members would love this and then all we’d have to talk about is the NUMBER shown on the screen. Immediate updates from the heart of Gorgie from our own Heart of Midlothian FC headquarters. By the way I’m in my 8th week without alcohol not bad eh !

Have a drink. 🍺🍺😄

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Have a drink. 🍺🍺😄

First Home game Belhaven Best will be waiting on me. 

19 hours ago, been here before said:

They're not selling any new seats till they know how many people are going to be allowed in the ground.

davemclaren
55 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Got mine today. Hopefully get to see a game, but I'm not holding my breath 

I think we’ll get to see some games, at least. 

7 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Dugs < Cats 

Love em both and have a daft dug too

Edited by Jamhammer

When is the scottish govt expected to make an announcement on crowds at football, concerts etc?

Jambof3tornado
34 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

When is the scottish govt expected to make an announcement on crowds at football, concerts etc?

October......mibbies.

25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

October......mibbies.

What an absolute curse this virus is.  A ruthless killer and a total disrupter of normal life.  

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Tomorrow 

Given they're actively looking for cases and finding them...ill people or not....and the fact the 'case' rate per 100,000 is way above their revised level 4 rates now I severely have doubts we'll see any football in person for at least for a few months in to the season. 👎

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Given they're actively looking for cases and finding them...ill people or not....and the fact the 'case' rate per 100,000 is way above their revised level 4 rates now I severely have doubts we'll see any football in person for at least for a few months in to the season. 👎

Maybe. 

It depends if the go on cases per 100k or hospital / serious cases per 100k.

They need to at some point use the latter. That's the important number. 

Once a certain % of the population is vaccinated ( not there yet) we need to just get on with it and treat it like the flu or cold virus. By that I mean only a very small % will develop the severe symptoms as they do with other viruses. 

The bigger problem is not everyone is double vaccinated yet and even when we are it has to be a global effort. 

For example many South American and African countries are only a fraction vaccinated 

I think we'll see a good % allowed back in sooner rather than later but not full. 

9 August hoped for "lifting of the remaining major legal restrictions'.

Not sure if that could mean full crowds.

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

9 August hoped for "lifting of the remaining major legal restrictions'.

Not sure if that could mean full crowds.

Not from what I understood.  She mentioned that organised events will be dealt with differently that other informal gatherings as they tend to attract larger crowds.  No shit Sherlock, that's why they are ORGANISED and SAFER!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Jambo

By my reckoning, today's announcement should mean that the Celtic game is the only home league game played with a reduced capacity. Great news!

All major restrictions lifted from 9th August.

Saint Jambo
19 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Not from what I understood.  She mentioned that organised events will be dealt with differently that other informal gatherings as they tend to attract larger crowds.  No shit Sherlock, that's why they are ORGANISED and SAFER!!!!!!!!!!

That related to level 0 between 19th Juy and 8 August. During that period the normal cap on outdoor events is 2,000, with the option to negotiate higher limits with your local authority.  Along with the removal of the legal requirement for physical distancing outdoors from that date, hopefully it will be possible for football clubs to negotiate significantly larger than expected crowds.

To be fair to Government, they already understood that organised events were safer, that is why they had a cap at level 0 of 1,000 (standing) compared to 15 for informal gatherings at level 0. Given that no informal social gathering is likely to exceed 1,000 people removing the cap on outdoor informal social gatherings still makes sense.

Today's news is great for Scottish football. Hopefully will put to bed a lot of the more pessemistic predictions of a season of watching online again and give more Hearts fans the confidence to buy season tickets.

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

By my reckoning, today's announcement should mean that the Celtic game is the only home league game played with a reduced capacity. Great news!

Fingers crossed

Shanks said no

Postpone it then

9th August is the date where all social distancing would be removed for all events. I’m sceptical as well about full crowds initially so will see what the sfa state. Not sure they will allow away fans initially for travel purposes 

I hope a few thousand of those wonderful, sporting, friendly Celtic supporters will be part of that limited capacity.

Wouldn't it be absolutely dreadful if they weren't?

Saint Jambo
25 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Postpone it then

I agree. I've said before that I thought they shoud be trying to push the start of the league season back as far as possible to allow for fans returning. I was expecting capacity crowds from the end of October at the latest (based on the previous dates for all adults to be fully vaccinated). Now the date for capacity crowds is earlier it makes even more sense. There are league games planned for 31 July and 7 August. Then a gap until 21 August. There is also a winter break planned. Postpone the first two rounds of fixtures and either find midweek dates for those games or shorten the winter break by a week to allow the games to be played then.

Then push the league cup group stage back by two weeks or leave a couple of weeks between the group stage and the league starting when teams could play friendlies. There is even the option of brining the next round of the league cup forward from 14 August to 7 August (as it is hardly know for big attendances) and then organising the first round of league fixtures for 14 August instead. It just needs a bit of imagination and flexibility.

17 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

9th August is the date where all social distancing would be removed for all events. I’m sceptical as well about full crowds initially so will see what the sfa state. Not sure they will allow away fans initially for travel purposes 

I can understand people being sceptical after the last year, but there is no way that the SFA are going to impose limits beyond what the Government require. The SFA and SPFL have been pressurising Government constantly about the return of fans. Also no reason not to allow away fans, when there are no other travel restrictions in place. Despite what some in football will have you believe, football has been given preferential treatment in a number of ways by Government (Scottish and UK). That isn't about to change as everything else returns to (almost) normal.

Related but unrelated note, I see UK Government have said there will be at least 60,000 fans at the semis and finals of the Euros. Another positive step for sport in the UK.

The Treasurer

As mentioned before, this Saturday will see 20k+ at Murrayfield, why can we not expect at least 3-4k at Tynecastle two weeks later 

59 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I agree. I've said before that I thought they shoud be trying to push the start of the league season back as far as possible to allow for fans returning. I was expecting capacity crowds from the end of October at the latest (based on the previous dates for all adults to be fully vaccinated). Now the date for capacity crowds is earlier it makes even more sense. There are league games planned for 31 July and 7 August. Then a gap until 21 August. There is also a winter break planned. Postpone the first two rounds of fixtures and either find midweek dates for those games or shorten the winter break by a week to allow the games to be played then.

Then push the league cup group stage back by two weeks or leave a couple of weeks between the group stage and the league starting when teams could play friendlies. There is even the option of brining the next round of the league cup forward from 14 August to 7 August (as it is hardly know for big attendances) and then organising the first round of league fixtures for 14 August instead. It just needs a bit of imagination and flexibility.

I can understand people being sceptical after the last year, but there is no way that the SFA are going to impose limits beyond what the Government require. The SFA and SPFL have been pressurising Government constantly about the return of fans. Also no reason not to allow away fans, when there are no other travel restrictions in place. Despite what some in football will have you believe, football has been given preferential treatment in a number of ways by Government (Scottish and UK). That isn't about to change as everything else returns to (almost) normal.

Related but unrelated note, I see UK Government have said there will be at least 60,000 fans at the semis and finals of the Euros. Another positive step for sport in the UK.

Forced into the decision or the games would have been moved abroad. Still could. 

20 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

As mentioned before, this Saturday will see 20k+ at Murrayfield, why can we not expect at least 3-4k at Tynecastle two weeks later 

Why not let us move to Murrayfield and every season ticket holder can get In?

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold