***Non-Hearts Summer 2021 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

4 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Aberdeen breaking the bank to finish 3rd.. 

Glad they got knocked out last night cause getting through would have brought them in a few million 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• Last Laff

• Mikey1874

• milky_26

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

PSG in for Haaland to replace Mbappe

Of course they are,  and in no way is it a problem that PSG made a show of insulting him when Dortmund played them last year.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Of course they are,  and in no way is it a problem that PSG made a show of insulting him when Dortmund played them last year.

Which would be forgotten when he opens his pay slip..........do they get a payslip these days ?  😉

I don't think he would want to move to PSG and indeed has a plan in his mind in conjunction with his agent to move next year but there is a reason for the saying 'money talks'

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Which would be forgotten when he opens his pay slip..........do they get a payslip these days ?  😉

I don't think he would want to move to PSG and indeed has a plan in his mind in conjunction with his agent to move next year but there is a reason for the saying 'money talks'

I know that will probably be the case but it would be nice if gave them two  fingers.

There is talk Real Madrid really want him, so do a number of other massive clubs. His contact has clause where the release clause is cheaper next year so its expected Dortmund will hold onto him till next year.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Aberdeen breaking the bank to finish 3rd.

I'm sure it was mentioned that third place gets straight into the group stages of the Europa next season. Huge gamble if they don't make it 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I know that will probably be the case but it would be nice if gave them two  fingers.

There is talk Real Madrid really want him, so do a number of other massive clubs. His contact has clause where the release clause is cheaper next year so its expected Dortmund will hold onto him till next year.

I read a gossip site earlier on that his agent is after over £800k a week for him and an agents fee of over £30m. Obviously a gossip site but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t want to make him the highest paid player in the world the way things work now. 

RustyRightPeg

Ronaldo back to Utd seems the certainty now. 

Agent has played a blinder releasing to the press that he was wanted by City etc. Was never gonna sign for them and United took the bait and now he’s got a 2 year deal on mega money 

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Dundee wanting Griffiths on loan.

🙄

You would think hobos although they deny it

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Dundee wanting Griffiths on loan.

🙄

Apparently Griffiths was in the Dundee end for their game against Hibs. His oldest is "allegedly" in the Dundee youths set up...

8 minutes ago, JTJ said:

Apparently Griffiths was in the Dundee end for their game against Hibs. His oldest is "allegedly" in the Dundee youths set up...

His oldest that he knows about more like. 

Naisys Tackle
19 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Agent has played a blinder releasing to the press that he was wanted by City etc. Was never gonna sign for them and United took the bait and now he’s got a 2 year deal on mega money 

They will make any money they pay for Ronaldo back on merchandise.  Ronaldo on the back of a Utd top is worth a lot more ££ than City.

Viva Ronaldo. 

13 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

They will make any money they pay for Ronaldo back on merchandise.  Ronaldo on the back of a Utd top is worth a lot more ££ than City.

Viva Ronaldo. 

Cringe. 

36 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Share price has gone up on the potential signing and club value increased by $138m before any shirts are sold! That's the way to do it. 

The Hogfather
48 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Figures that'll pale in comparison to what they'll make on merchandise and image rights. They chucked £90m on Pogba and shirt sales had that paid for within 6 weeks.

kingantti1874

Ronaldo won’t cost utd a penny. 

Ronaldo, Cavani, Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford, Pogba, Fernandes 

not a bad attacking setup tbh.. 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Ronaldo won’t cost utd a penny. 

Ronaldo, Cavani, Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford, Pogba, Fernandes 

not a bad attacking setup tbh.. 

Yup, Juventus are desperate to get him off the wage bill, so as long as Man Utd are happy to take his massive wages on then Juventus will give him for free or a token fee.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, JackLadd said:

Couple of good Sheep signings. Wish we were signing those.  

Was mixed when it was floated Bates was wanted by us, his injury record over the years is poor. 

55 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

You would think hobos although they deny it

His misdemeanours with those of a questionable legal age seem to have endeared himself to the Hobo support even more than before. 

They truly are a weird bunch down Lochend. 

IveSeenTheLight
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Harry Kane could be a one club player. 

If Mbappe goes and they don't get Haaland, could Kane be an option there? Lots of ifs, but I think it might have potential

23 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Share price has gone up on the potential signing and club value increased by $138m before any shirts are sold! That's the way to do it. 

That's why I don't get Juve selling him. Scumbag Glazers quids in.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

As I said earlier, his wage has been a disaster for Juve. They bought him in thinking they would win the Champions league and he has scored plenty for them, but the club has been badly hampered by his wage. So they want him off the wage bill.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Was mixed when it was floated Bates was wanted by us, his injury record over the years is poor. 

Still managed 19 games last season. 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

He doesn't want be there by the sounds of it so I guess his high wages can get them a few players who have a longer career in front of them. 

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

As I said earlier, his wage has been a disaster for Juve. They bought him in thinking they would win the Champions league and he has scored plenty for them, but the club has been badly hampered by his wage. So they want him off the wage bill.

Some very average footballers like Ramsay were on the same money at Juve. 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 26/08/2021 at 14:51, RustyRightPeg said:

Ronaldo to Man City is a done deal according to a Portuguese journo 

Don’t think so 

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t think so 

Alex on the phone and now seemingly it's Utd he is off to.Probably end up being PSG at this rate 

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t think so 

Always the same suspects eh, psg, Citeh, Chelsea. hate the lot of them. 

Aberdeen took the award of having the ugliest team of Dundee within minutes of me saying this I seen Dundee in talks with Celtic over the Thumb 😂 it sways back to Dundee haha 

9 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Has to be said. Ronaldo back at man United is blockbuster. 

Ronaldo will just show how poor a manager Ole actually is give it a few months. 

32 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yup, Juventus are desperate to get him off the wage bill, so as long as Man Utd are happy to take his massive wages on then Juventus will give him for free or a token fee.

i saw a report ronaldo is wanting £500k per week from his new club. granted this was when man city were favourites 

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i saw a report ronaldo is wanting £500k per week from his new club. granted this was when man city were favourites 

Seen an Italian journalist who is often spot on with transfers and close to these things say that Man U are offering him more than what Man City offered.

crunchy frog
8 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aberdeen took the award of having the ugliest team of Dundee within minutes of me saying this I seen Dundee in talks with Celtic over the Thumb 😂 it sways back to Dundee haha 

There's Dundee's promised bonus from the league "vote" last year. Pathetic.

A_A wehatethehibs
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Ronaldo will just show how poor a manager Ole actually is give it a few months. 

Maybe... that or he'll win him trophies. Players are far, far more important than managers. 

The Aberdeen Recruitment drive Reeks of Vladishness...boom or bust... hopefully BUST !

Just now, gorgieheart said:

The Aberdeen Recruitment drive Reeks of Vladishness...boom or bust... hopefully BUST !

Stockpiling decent reputation players always risks ending sour, saw it with us a few years ago. Nimble squad supplemented with youth is typically the most successful method in Scotland outside of old firm.

SuperstarSteve
23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Ronaldo to United confirmed subject to medical

What a U-turn. The ultimate troll move if he was never going to city. 

It’ll certainly be interesting to see how he does at in the premier league at 36. 

I wonder if Ronaldo will pass the medical or indeed qualify for a visa ?   😏

Seems the stock market likes the deal as well as per the rise in share price