• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• Last Laff

• Mikey1874

• milky_26

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

Nisbit missing for Scotland until Saturday.       

:Aye:Arm injury.

Possible move I wonder. 

That’s a shame 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆

Hibs sell Nisbet, Boyle, Porteous and Doig the night and wee Ron the Con tells them there wasn’t enough ponying up as the Yams (wtf does that even mean) ponyed up 12 million

19 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Jason Kerr heading to Wigan for half a million 

I would've paid that for him at Hearts. Good player. 

28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s a shame 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆

Aye.    I got the Ronaldo arm injury mixed up.    It's only a slight knock he has.    Where he was knocked nobody knows 😕

Still would be funny if they sold him with no replacement of equal or better ability. 

RustyRightPeg
26 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Surprised Wigan have that sort of money to pay

St Mirren have announced the signing of midfielder Connor Ronan on a season-long loan from Wolves.

Ronan has been capped by the Republic of Ireland at under-21 level and has had a number of loan spells, most recently in Switzerland with Grasshopper last season.

Perhaps now we will see Jamie McGrath move with Middlesbrough interest

Pasquale for King
48 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Aye.    I got the Ronaldo arm injury mixed up.    It's only a slight knock he has.    Where he was knocked nobody knows 😕

Still would be funny if they sold him with no replacement of equal or better ability. 

It’s quite late in the day for these three world beaters (Nisbet/Doig/Porteous) to be replaced, even with the gazillions in the bank 🤣.  

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

St Mirren have announced the signing of midfielder Connor Ronan on a season-long loan from Wolves.

Ronan has been capped by the Republic of Ireland at under-21 level and has had a number of loan spells, most recently in Switzerland with Grasshopper last season.

Perhaps now we will see Jamie McGrath move with Middlesbrough interest

Jamie McGrath along with Ali McCann are two we would usually be interested in if there wasn't so much money down south, but assuming they'll move for decent money.

Edited by ToqueJambo

RustyRightPeg

Jack Hendry has signed for Club Brugge from Oostende for £6M meaning he’ll now be playing champions league football this year. 

Are we missing something glaringly obvious?

8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Jack Hendry has signed for Club Brugge from Oostende for £6M meaning he’ll now be playing champions league football this year. 

Are we missing something glaringly obvious?

kingantti1874
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Jack Hendry let go by Celtic helping Oostende to a massive profit. Some quoting fee at €10million

to be fair it wasn’t that long ago folk on here were losing their shit when we were linked with him .. 😂 maybe even have said a couple of negative things myself 😆😆 shows what we know 

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

was always of the opinion we should have signed him when we took him on trial

I'm glad we didn't. 

He's a diving, cheating, greeting-faced arsehole, and I had sorely hoped we would never have to witness his face at Tynecastle ever again. 

Just now, Furious Styles said:

Christie for 1.5 million is a ****ing steal. He’s a cracking player. 

i think he had less than 6 months left on his contract

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i think he had less than 6 months left on his contract

Great to see them getting shafted for a change 

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Nisbet being linked with old firm

I can’t see him leaving now and tbh I’d rather Boyle had gone, from the little I’ve seen of them everything decent goes through him and his diving antics do still seem to be working.

16 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Nisbet to Rangers would be funny as, all over Twitter, I think it's a wind up mind.

There’s no chance he’s going to Rangers, if there was a chance, Rangers would be using their pals in the media to push it through right now.

Poor Barcelona. Did that earlier and they could have kept Messi. Atletico a good bet to win everything. 

Edited by Mikey1874

5 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

He’s a diehard Hibbie, it would never happen. 

Paul Merson is a slavering erse.  “Man Utd fans aren’t getting the Ronaldo that left them”.  

Ronaldo scored an average of a goal every 2nd game back then.  Since he left he has averaged a goal a game across club and international games over 13 or so years.  That’s ****ing unreal btw.  He’ll still piss this league at 36/37.  

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Oostende made 4.6m. Nice deal for them.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Christie away for the Tim’s is a blow for them. Lovely , and for a million 🤣🤣

Good news: ICT are due £100,000 sell on from the Ryan Christie move

Bad news: Celtic seem to have some sell on deal on Hendry so will get a slice of Osstende’s profit

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

That's as bizarre as Grant Hanley going for 5m and McBurnie going for 20m. Hendry looked noting like an 8m player a the Euros.

19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That's as bizarre as Grant Hanley going for 5m and McBurnie going for 20m. Hendry looked noting like an 8m player a the Euros.

8 million is what 2 million is to us. Belgian league is properly run with proper TV deals and sponsorships.  A league not too far off ours in terms of stature is bringing in over 100 million a year in TV money..

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Ali McCann off to Preston. Terrible day for the Saintees, two very average moves aswell for their calibre.

That is a painful day for st Johnstone fans. Saw someone say could this be saints Armstrong and GMS moment.

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Ali McCann off to Preston. Terrible day for the Saintees, two very average moves aswell for their calibre.

That St J side has been broken up faster than the Mowbray team was. McCart no doubt out the door soon. This will be a real test of Davidson.

It's a shame to see the likes of Alan Campbell and McCann choose mid to lower table English championship teams over the likes of us, Aberdeen and Hibs where they'd have genuinely good chances of playing in cup finals and Europe. Jamie McGrath will no doubt go the same way.

14 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I had predicted this lad would be in the international set up soon.  Huge loss for St J. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

I had predicted this lad would be in the international set up soon.  Huge loss for St J. 

He plays for N Ireland doesn't he?

Guest ToqueJambo

So Nisbet isn't replacing Ronaldo at Juv, and Arsenal aren't turning to Doig to solve their LB crisis?

Nothing makes sense any more.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

to be fair it wasn’t that long ago folk on here were losing their shit when we were linked with him .. 😂 maybe even have said a couple of negative things myself 😆😆 shows what we know 

I thought he'd be good for us, got ripped to Bits on here iiirc. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

He is in the international set up already. Just not ours

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Paul Merson is a slavering erse.  “Man Utd fans aren’t getting the Ronaldo that left them”.  

Ronaldo scored an average of a goal every 2nd game back then.  Since he left he has averaged a goal a game across club and international games over 13 or so years.  That’s ****ing unreal btw.  He’ll still piss this league at 36/37.  

Loved this quote

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Scored 368 More Goals Than All Man Utd Number 7s Combined Since 2009