The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Doctor FinnBarr
50 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I dont get this thread about ****ing rangers out in there thousands spreading covid while every one else will end up back down in lock down and stops us getting back into watch the hearts :rifle:

Worrying thing is Wattie at least half there would be jumping onto trains heading for Edinburgh, West Lothian, Falkirk, Ayrshire and eff knows where else to bring back the "spike".

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

heartsfc_fan

Odd bunch. Like scenes from Manchester final when they made a fool of themselves.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

As hypocritical as his point is he’s right, I’m 50 and these animals have been allowed to behave like this all my life. 
How much money has this cost a cash strapped council with far better things to spend it on. 

26 minutes ago, Barack said:

Let's talk about Billie Jones for a moment, shall we.

Feel free , what would you like to say about her?

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As hypocritical as his point is he’s right, I’m 50 and these animals have been allowed to behave like this all my life. 
How much money has this cost a cash strapped council with far better things to spend it on. 

Has the whataboutery and saying its the same as whatever happened at Pollockshields , the ah but you (sorry use) ignored pedos so we can do what we want started on twatter or is it reserved to our exRobbos resident and his pals on here? 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Feel free , what would you like to say about her?

Has the whataboutery and saying its the same as whatever happened at Pollockshields , the ah but you (sorry use) ignored pedos so we can do what we want started on twatter or is it reserved to our exRobbos resident and his pals on here? 

Spot on. 

Did a bit of due diligence on Billie and she’s shared the tweet with Asian guy sorting those old huns out and tagged Police Scotland so they can get a look at his face 🙈

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on. 

Did a bit of due diligence on Billie and she’s shared the tweet with Asian guy sorting those old huns out and tagged Police Scotland so they can get a look at his face 🙈

🤪

Forever Hearts
6 hours ago, sadj said:

I’m nae , only cause id be feart of what id catch though

Who knows , the behaviour was disgraceful. The 4 pics on here sum them up perfectly. Despite what our resident Gers say.

Its not a simple question , ask them , i havent a scooby if they did or didnt nor particularly whats been said today. I appreciate thats maybe difficult to understand in your apoplectic sash induced anger at people not thinking Rangers are wonderful.

Its ****ing mental the fans thought this was a good idea. They are idiots , if the Pollockshields thing was similar , large groups , pyro , fighting , throwing bottles , pissing and shitting in the street , not dispersing huge groups not wearing masks then id condemn them the same as I have on the covid thread when there has been stuff like that. 

You try and turn it into a political thing if you want but the big thing is it was disgraceful today and no amount of Rangers leaning or sash singing you have or do should see you having a different opinion. 

So you have no answer at all. Cool.👍

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Scotland's shame 

Britain's shame, thanks. **** all to do with Scotland. 

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Scottish neds behaving like neanderthals in Scotland makes them Scotland’s shame. 

TyphoonJambo
6 hours ago, been here before said:

"Maggie Doll" diving in a bush cheered on by a neanderthal infront of a reg hand flag emblazoned with UVF.

Its Glesga on a typical Saturday.

Completely sums those scum up. 

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Oldco or Newco the Ian Archer comment still applies :- "a permanent embarrassment, and an ocassional disgrace"

Oooh that’s a brilliant quote 👍🏻

Nookie Bear
55 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Our Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ❤️

Салатные палочки
8 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

That is so satisfying. I wonder what the meatheads said to deserve that. 

:pleasing:

Салатные палочки

I would be surprised if 90% of the scum seen last night have ever set foot in Ibrox. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I would be surprised if 90% of the scum seen last night have ever set foot in Ibrox. 

Just noticed your avatar. Great live album.😎👍

Jeffros Furios

Can we get the Israelis to flatten Glasgow ? 

Absolute pondlife .

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Can we get the Israelis to flatten Glasgow ? 

Absolute pondlife .

You'd need to flatten parts of Edinburgh too. There was plenty of them at Haymarket yesterday heading to Glasgow.  

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You'd need to flatten parts of Edinburgh too. There was plenty of them at Haymarket yesterday heading to Glasgow.  

In my progressive Scotland both else cheeks and those identifying as left or right wing will be transferred to a island which will be nuked .

John Findlay
8 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Oh the irony.

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

In my progressive Scotland both else cheeks and those identifying as left or right wing will be transferred to a island which will be nuked .

That's better. There's hundreds of good Jambos in Glasgow and the west. 

Dagger Is Back

Remember all those times we’ve been to Glasgow and there’s no drinking on the streets? 🤔

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Scotland's shame 

Yup

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

99% of those scum were born and bred in Scotland. Our responsibility and our embarrassment. 

Your shame is you can't see nor admit it. 

They were always going to do this, everyone knew it, but Police (West of Scotland) Scotland made absolutely no attempt to do anything about it. In fact, given the police I've seen when I used to go through to Ibrox to support Hearts, they were more than likely itching to join in. 

Sectarianism is a stain on Scotland, and the heartbeat of that stain is in the West of Scotland and Glasgow through its football team's. 

The refusal of government over the last 50 odd years to do anything about it is a disgrace. 

It's got worse, imo, since the creation of Scottish Parliament. We have seen Scottish governments bow and keel in fear of the Old Firm and their sectarianism because they don't want to alienate a large percentage of their core support base. Labour did it and now SNP do it. 

It should not and cannot be allowed to continue. 

9 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Ffs, they’re just having a square go you utter drama queen. 

🤣🤣 oh dear.  You really are something. that sentence says sooo much. Deary deary me 🤣🤣

Edited by 1971fozzy

33 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Oh the irony.

Exactly, my worst experience was buses, fans and everything else getting attacked outside Parkhead as the polis turned their backs and ignored everything. It was a while ago but I don't think much has changed. 

The Gorgie

There will be some rangers fans along to help clean up George Square, someone will put a wee video on twitter showing how amazing they are by helping with the clean up. Then everyone will be blowing smoke up rangers fans arses for being well behaved. It's an absolute certainty.

Der Kaiser
32 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

As its Glasgow we'll need a before picture to ascertain how much if any glass and litter has been dropped.......

Clerry Jambo

Cannae wait until the Huns are piling Intae the roseburn and probably parts of our stands aswell, while they’re pumping us on the pitch, always a great day😡

It really is time for some proper policing of this scum. Water cannon, horses, dogs. Tasers too. Then kettle the remnants and club the **** out of them. Next time they might think twice.

9 hours ago, Barack said:

Let's talk about Billie Jones for a moment, shall we.

Who's that? 

colinmaroon

I wonder how many came from other areas of Scotland and will be taking the Indian variant home with them?

Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I wonder how many came from other areas of Scotland and will be taking the Indian variant home with them?

Exactly

They would have been from all over the country and beyond. N Ireland no doubt as well. 

That's the type of way it can start spreading again. 

They are too dense to understand that and even if they did they just don't care. 😏

manaliveits105

They werent even clever enough to cover their faces like their celtic chums Im sure there will be a lot of dawn raids over the coming weeks 

The Treasurer

Do all those that were praising these scum yesterday still think they are "dead barry like" 

jock _turd

Ridiculous stuff there! Totally unacceptable they should have had the riot squads out! Problem with teams like Rangers... and Celtic is that they have such a big following you will always get a greater number of total arseholes out causing trouble. We and many other clubs have trouble makers too BUT far fewer than those two. Add to that the fact that this is the first SPL championship win in their history and this was always going to happen!

21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

255F18D0-D89B-444C-9C6B-5D4E4108C533.jpeg

There is no words to suitably describe how vile that is if its real.

Edited by sadj

Japan Jambo
15 hours ago, j1964m said:

Rangers fans making there way to George Square now

wow and I thought Glasgow had delayed Covid easing measures as a result of a re-surge virus. Disappointing to see that mob rule rules the roost. Pretty sure if it was all 400 St Johnstone fans they would have been dispersed. 

jock _turd
9 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Is anyone surprised ? Wait and see what happens to them probably nothing. 

Them being who? You cannot punish the club it is totally out with their power to do anything about arseholes doing this sort of shit. It could be any clubs supporters I don't see what a football club can do to police individuals on the streets of Scotland.

• davemclaren locked this topic