• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They’re a punch of smelly *******s who wear suit jackets with jeans and think they’re all billy Connolly. 

Fair enough 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

0D181547-2F0F-4E0D-855B-2C02CE8319DD.jpeg

Hahahahaha 😆👍🏽👏🏾

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

Glesga folk though, wee Glesga keelies. Its the peepul make Glesga naw?

Never a truer word said, really friendly, always happy to relieve of your wallet, ask what school you went to or if you have any spare change. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Picked on the wrong guy there 😆
polis sitting in the van watching 🤔.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Shanks said no
Just now, Cruyff said:

:glorious:

Highlight of my evening when he sends 2 of them flying, followed up by hold me back bloke

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Highlight of my evening when he sends 2 of them flying, followed up by hold me back bloke

I like how he fixes his jacket at the end and strolls off. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

You’re like a dog on heat, but not wrong 🙈

I’m nae , only cause id be feart of what id catch though

41 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ta. Bodes quite well for mass gatherings and events in future then. Didn't think there were massive spikes from the rally where the girl was murdered by that cop. Or the other day at the refugee thing, doubt it'll affect it much there either. Or the couple in London fairly recently.

Certainly not enough to be raging against those dafties at. There's a thread in the Shed for this though, so I'll leave it there.

Plenty to ridicule the jakies in George Square over, besides defying Covid-19 regulations. Luckily for the rest of us...

Who knows , the behaviour was disgraceful. The 4 pics on here sum them up perfectly. Despite what our resident Gers say.

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

You don't have to follow the news to know we're in a pandemic and large gatherings of crowds is prohibited. Were you as critical about the scenes in Pollokshields as you were the scenes at Ibrox and George Square? I'll ask again (and don't dodge it) why did Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf not condemn the gathering of protestors in Pollokshields? It's a simple question. 

Its not a simple question , ask them , i havent a scooby if they did or didnt nor particularly whats been said today. I appreciate thats maybe difficult to understand in your apoplectic sash induced anger at people not thinking Rangers are wonderful.

Its ****ing mental the fans thought this was a good idea. They are idiots , if the Pollockshields thing was similar , large groups , pyro , fighting , throwing bottles , pissing and shitting in the street , not dispersing huge groups not wearing masks then id condemn them the same as I have on the covid thread when there has been stuff like that. 

You try and turn it into a political thing if you want but the big thing is it was disgraceful today and no amount of Rangers leaning or sash singing you have or do should see you having a different opinion. 

15 hours ago, DS98 said:

Then-again, we had the heart and organisation to save our club and they didn’t. Win some you lose some.  

Boom!! 

Edited by Fraggle

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Fantastic. 👏👏👏👏

Brilliant 🤣🤣 Love when arseholes come off second best. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Haud me back was the other bloke. Took me a while to decipher it but he says "I broke it up ya prick" at the end

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They’re a punch of smelly *******s who wear suit jackets with jeans and think they’re all billy Connolly. 

🤣🤣 ffs

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Is the only answer

100 % this mate the only team I care about are HEARTS FC **** the rest :rifle:

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Its a satisfying crack as he lands the firstinr

ginger jambo98
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

Sublimely put Wattie, couldn’t agree more.

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Manchester 08 vibe

Wonder if Rangers will get the bill

2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

👌🏻🤘🏻 Spot on Wattie

Hectormasson
13 hours ago, Taffin said:

Why don't I organiser something?

In the main because I live c.300 miles away so don't have the time to be there other than the weekend of matches. Even if I did, you'd have to put with a the all the moaning about smoke and asthma and being to rangers-y or whatever shite the sweetie rustlers moan about these days.

Correct, f....g   miserable bunch , never happy , a wee bit noise and colour never done anyone any harm, makes you wonder if any of these folks that make a fuss actually have ever had a good time , ie old knees up ?🥳🥳🥳🥳🤸🤸🤸

been here before
19 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Oooohh yes

Well done that man.

Cruickie's Moustache

Oldco or Newco the Ian Archer comment still applies :- "a permanent embarrassment, and an ocassional disgrace"

Edited by Cruickie's Moustache

been here before
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Can't even stand up & have a fight these days.

Health & Safety, gentlemen...

Thats is the shitest 'fight' known to humanity.

Very, very poor.

wattie exploited
6 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Sublimely put Wattie, couldn’t agree more.

I dont get this thread about ****ing rangers out in there thousands spreading covid while every one else will end up back down in lock down and stops us getting back into watch the hearts :rifle:

wattie exploited
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

👌🏻🤘🏻 Spot on Wattie

I hate all these scummy ***** and there religious  shit they sing **** rangers and celtic bucket raking ***** :rifle: 

Edited by wattie exploited

millerjames398
21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think he also motions with his hand to say "round the corner if you want it"...classy as ****😆

I hate all these scummy ***** and there religious  shit they sing **** rangers and celtic bucket raking ***** :rifle: 

Exactly , they are as bad as each other

100% this. ^^

That said - thoughts and prayers for those who partied and are about to die from the Covid Indian Variant or about to kill a family member by passing on Covid to them. 👍

been here before
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

Its just the Glesga patter Wattie. Salt of the earth, in and out the middens, salt of the earth, maws a' strong nae nonsense wee Glesga wummin. Faithers a' hardmen and hard drinkers. Used to save up all year for a weekend in Largs and a 'trip doon the watter'.

Never play on the same bill as Johnny Beattie and Dorothy Paul at the Glesga Empire?

ginger jambo98
5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I dont get this thread about ****ing rangers out in there thousands spreading covid while every one else will end up back down in lock down and stops us getting back into watch the hearts :rifle:

Correct. I’m hopeful the scenes in the Weege will have no bearing on us getting in for the start of the season though. That will come down to Tier calculations and wee Prof Leitch’s recommendations. Like you and thousands of others, I can’t wait to have a few pre match pints and get in to a rocking tynecastle !

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Exactly , they are as bad as each other

wish we had the money to put a squad together to give them a proper run for their money as they have the biggest budget and we will never ever compete with them but then again that's why I support hearts because when we do beat them or win the cup its even a better feeling sorry rant over been drinking to much :rifle:

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

100% this. ^^

That said - thoughts and prayers for those who partied and are about to die from the Covid Indian Variant or about to kill a family member by passing on Covid to them. 👍

that's  why they are all in lock down idiots mate :rifle:

wattie exploited
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its just the Glesga patter Wattie. Salt of the earth, in and out the middens, salt of the earth, maws a' strong nae nonsense wee Glesga wummin. Faithers a' hardmen and hard drinkers. Used to save up all year for a weekend in Largs and a 'trip doon the watter'.

Never play on the same bill as Johnny Beattie and Dorothy Paul at the Glesga Empire?

glasga empire might be before my time just lol :rifle:

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

wish we had the money to put a squad together to give them a proper run for their money as they have the biggest budget and we will never ever compete with them but then again that's why I support hearts because when we do beat them or win the cup its even a better feeling sorry rant over been drinking to much :rifle:

Dont apologise I agree....

Der Kaiser

Rangers and their fans can go and **** themselves. 

Just like their ugly sister I imagine many of them enter their stadium and are then surprised to find its actually hosting a football match.

Pans Jambo
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Phanniez. 
& they have the audacity to compare this with the immigration enforcement thing from yesterday! The great unwashed indeed. 

Pans Jambo
Just now, JackLadd said:

Some serious disorder, not a squeak out the Scottish msm.

Focus is all on anyone against Priti Patel

Shanks said no

This one is quite funny (she doesn't get her chest out)

None of its a surprise sadly, they thrive off violence and sectarian singing.  Gives them a sense of injustice when things get thrown back at them like police force and think it gives them a reason to act like twats. 

I'm so so glad I was brought up not supporting those two, have many friends who barely step foot in ibrox but play the queen loving, tory voting bigots role, literally just copying and trying to feel apart of something.

been here before
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

This one is quite funny (she doesn't get her chest out)

"Maggie Doll" diving in a bush cheered on by a neanderthal infront of a reg hand flag emblazoned with UVF.

Its Glesga on a typical Saturday.

21 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Some serious disorder, not a squeak out the Scottish msm.

Bloody Chelsea fans. Always causing bother for the innocent Rangers fans. 

• davemclaren locked this topic