The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Japan Jambo
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Think I saw it in the middle of one of their flags. 

👏🤣

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Again who actually thinks Rangers vote for the SNP. The rest is spot on, but that’s the side of the divide you’re on alongside the tories, OO and these scummy *****. 

The post was good until that eh..

this is the real face of unionisn be in no doubt. 

This is apparently a post from an ambulance paramedic yesterday...

I started today happier than a pig in shit. My team had won the league for the first time in 10 years. I'm old enough to remember the might of Rangers, grew up with trophy after trophy. To see it return to Ibrox was phenomenal.
Now, not many people would likely know how blue my nose has always been. But I've followed and supported my team for many years. However, after experiencing the riots in Manchester first hand, and feeling that fear, I stopped attending matches and instead became a regular 'fan'. 

I'm now 8hrs into a 10hr shift, and the scenes I've witnessed today have left me completely disgusted. Not only that, but I am disgusted in those fans from my own home city who have destroyed the 'People make Glasgow' philosophy. Myself and my colleagues have been verbally and physically assaulted, for the colour of our uniform.
Yes, the green uniform has offended fully grown adults, to the point the believe it appropriate to assault us. 
I have seen Nazi salutes, goose stepping and have treated my colleagues from Police Scotland for various injuries sustained, whilst doing their job. 

I'm lucky to have known Rangers in their prime. But what the **** are we teaching our children, when this hatred and bigotry still exists. No lessons have been learned. 

Tonight Glasgow was shamed, by those who claim to be loyal to their club.

I can’t quite put into words how much I despise this scum. 

Forever Hearts
26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nonsense. 

Lies, after 7 hours Police Scotland decided to tell the Home Office officials to release them, they weren’t in lawful custody either as it appears they weren’t here illegally after all.,

Oh really? And why were they there for 7 hours? 

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Nonsense and you know it.

It's not nonsense. The cretins were in a minority.  

larne hmfc
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Think I saw it in the middle of one of their flags. 

Ulster man, but that's funny as ****

James1874f
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's not nonsense. The cretins were in a minority.  

Depends what you class as cretins ? Fighting? minority granted or sectarianism clear majority 

cretins

5 minutes ago, larne hmfc said:

Ulster man, but that's funny as ****

👍 just a wee giggle. Glad you seen it as that.

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I take it you've stuck to the covid rules 100%? If Hearts had won the league or the Scottish Cup there would've been thousands of Hearts fans drunk and on the streets of Edinburgh. 

So every murderer should get away with it because you're a murderer.

The hyperbole makes the point!

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So every murderer should get away with it because you're a murderer.

The hyperbole makes the point!

Aye, that's exactly what I'm saying.🙄

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Scotland is run to suit them. Their cheating club dies, don't worry about it, same club and keep all the trophies. In fact stay in the same league nae bother until that pesky Turnbull Hutton. Later on keep all the trophies you won while dodging social taxes, no sporting advantage. Their disgraced chairman David Murray can also keep his knighthood, no charges for tax evasion, no nothing, but we'll chase fall guy Craig Whyte on a multi million goose chase.. Murray personally bank rolled by Bank of Scotland for nearly a billion iou, including underwriting a 50m failed Rangers share issue that went straight into his club account. Lloyds takeover the toxic bank and are horrified by what they find. The newco can't secure bank debt but are allowed an annual 8 figure loss while producing the at best an opaque and creative set of accounts. No governance and oversight at all by the sfa and sfpl on this new mob as they did oldco. Likewise in Hollyrood. No stomach to confront them or sectarianism, cos you know what it's  a blue vote loser, but we'll cook up a Hate Bill to make it look like we do. 

I happen to know a considerable number of The Rangers supporters and none of them would vote for the SNP - Union Jack and all that, and the myth that Celtic supporters will end up running Scotland.

35 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Doesn't her msp constitutancy include govan?

So what. Apart from a few morons on here, everyone with sense have condemned that ignorant mouth breathing rabble. 

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Just read about them smashing up Wolverhampton 1961

Birmingham 76 (Although technically where Villa play as they invaded the pitch there as well. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/aston-villa-v-rangers-crowd-7899866

They have never changed and never will. Scum. 

ScandinavianJambo
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Horrible *******s and folk on here champion them. 

Indeed. It is embarrassing to read these comments. Hearts is not the wee Huns ,but it sure looks like it on this thread.....

stevie1874
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

🤢😂

They should have sent in the horses, riot police and battered the **** out of the scum. 

Ran right over them, batons, tear gas taken no prisoner, thatcher v miners styleee. 

These horrible *******s deserve it. 

In fact, plastic bullets- are they still used? 

Agreed, should have happened at the cup final v Hibs as well. You might no agree with me though 😁

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I’m understandably inundated with messages about y’day’s disgraceful scenes in Glasgow. Police still have a job to do, which restrains my comments to some extent - but to say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement...
I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen. In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable. But mid-pandemic, in a city with cases on the rise, it was also selfish beyond belief
People across the country still living under the most difficult restrictions - not able to see family or attend weddings and funerals - are rightly furious at the irresponsible actions of a thuggish minority who seem to care little for the risks they pose to other people
Understandably people ask questions about if/how government and police can do more to prevent/tackle scenes like these, and there is a need to reflect. That said, @policescotland officers have my admiration & thanks for the job they did in difficult and dangerous circumstances
I hope @RangersFC will also reflect on what more must be done to tackle this behaviour by fans, albeit a minority. However, ultimate responsibility lies with those who behaved in such a thuggish, sectarian and selfish manner. And that’s why we must let the police do their job.

A blind man could have seen this coming yesterday.

I seen with my own eyes police actually helping rangers fans board the 945am train to glasgow from Waverley.

The government should never have let this happen.

How they going about stopping it I’ve no idea but they had weeks to sit down with the police and come up with a plan. 

I’m sure for the first few hours everything was fine and people having fun but as soon as the drink and drugs kick in then the trouble starts and then turns into a riot as is normally the case with rangers and Celtic fans due to numbers involved 

The Scottish government have been found wanting badly the last week and they don’t have a clue what to do 

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I’m understandably inundated with messages about y’day’s disgraceful scenes in Glasgow. Police still have a job to do, which restrains my comments to some extent - but to say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement...
I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen. In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable. But mid-pandemic, in a city with cases on the rise, it was also selfish beyond belief
People across the country still living under the most difficult restrictions - not able to see family or attend weddings and funerals - are rightly furious at the irresponsible actions of a thuggish minority who seem to care little for the risks they pose to other people
Understandably people ask questions about if/how government and police can do more to prevent/tackle scenes like these, and there is a need to reflect. That said, @policescotland officers have my admiration & thanks for the job they did in difficult and dangerous circumstances
I hope @RangersFC will also reflect on what more must be done to tackle this behaviour by fans, albeit a minority. However, ultimate responsibility lies with those who behaved in such a thuggish, sectarian and selfish manner. And that’s why we must let the police do their job.

She's absolutely spot on. Unfortunately there never seems to be much said whenever the green brigade and the other half of the West of Scotlands great unwashed spout vile songs constantly about terrorist organisations, damage cities and graffiti places.  Add in the fact certain local councillors and MSPs were almost condoning and encouraging mass gatherings to protest against the deportation of 2 illegal immigrants there are a lot of double standards imo

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

List of towns and cities Rangers fans have trashed 

Newcastle

Sunderland

Manchester

Glasgow

Dublin in 1984. 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Poor lad never get any variety in his sex life again... 

His cat will be pleased.

Forever Hearts

George Square is full of pro Palestine protestors at the moment. Every one of them breaking the law so I expect Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf to be releasing a strongly worded statement condemning their actions and asking them to disperse immediately. 

In other news, pigs might fly. 

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Dublin in 1984. 

Lincoln or was that the other lot?

Салатные палочки
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Lincoln or was that the other lot?

Lincoln was Celtic and I'm sure they got battered silly off the local plod. 

TyphoonJambo

Same smell,different turd, same shithole

Edited by TypoonJambo

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

George Square is full of pro Palestine protestors at the moment. Every one of them breaking the law so I expect Nicola Sturgeon and Humza Yousaf to be releasing a strongly worded statement condemning their actions and asking them to disperse immediately. 

How many police have had traffic control barriers thrown at them today? How many at last week's Pollokshields immigration protest?  

It is still legal to protest.

Maroon Sailor

So the list of towns and cities they have smashed up stands at

Wolverhampton

Newcastle

Birmingham

Dublin

Sunderland

Manchester

Glasgow

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can we not just all slag of Rangers? Who cares about the rights and wrongs and politics of it all. They’re a bunch of arseholes at the end of the day. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Can we not just all slag of Rangers? Who cares about the rights and wrongs and politics of it all. They’re a bunch of arseholes at the end of the day. 

:spoton:

Tennant's  6's
17 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Maybe folk weren't socially distancing, although I seen plenty if people wearing face masks. 

I certainly didn't see folk throwing bottles, fighting with each other and throwing shit at the police. 

9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

So the list of towns and cities they have smashed up stands at

Wolverhampton

Newcastle

Birmingham

Dublin

Sunderland

Manchester

Glasgow

Not forgetting the glorious achievement of being given a European trophy in a dressing room as their fans were too busy getting battered by the Spanish police. 

1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Maybe folk weren't socially distancing, although I seen plenty if people wearing face masks. 

I certainly didn't see folk throwing bottles, fighting with each other and throwing shit at the police. 

We’ll get told that we don’t know all of them were Rangers fans next. 

Just now, kila said:

yep, just think how many chelsea fans travelled north to cause trouble

2 minutes ago, kila said:

You can confidently predict there will be mentions of not everyone there being Glaswegian. Because, you know, they’re dead friendly and all that. 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, sadj said:

He is def a Hearts fan , for all his idiotic comments and whataboutery.

A hearts fan who defends the rangers at every opportunity

SKG17Gf.gif

2 hours ago, kila said:

Is she a Rangers fan by any chance?

:laugh2:

Forever Hearts
22 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

How many police have had traffic control barriers thrown at them today? How many at last week's Pollokshields immigration protest?  

It is still legal to protest.

In the words of Nicola Sturgeon after the Edinburgh anti lockdown protest. 

"Sturgeon was asked about the demonstration at the briefing. She was unequivocal in her response.

“It’s not some that’s particularly earth-shattering but I’m a passionate believer in freedom of speech and freedom of speech and people’s right to protest in a democracy,” the First Minister said.

“But right now, coming together in groups is putting people at risk. It’s putting people’s health at risk and frankly it’s not an exaggeration to say it’s putting people’s lives at risk.

“I think it’s deeply irresponsible to be doing that, whoever you are and whatever the cause is that you might be protesting for or protesting against."

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I started today happier than a pig in shit. My team had won the league for the first time in 10 years. I'm old enough to remember the might of Rangers, grew up with trophy after trophy. To see it return to Ibrox was phenomenal.
Now, not many people would likely know how blue my nose has always been. But I've followed and supported my team for many years. However, after experiencing the riots in Manchester first hand, and feeling that fear, I stopped attending matches and instead became a regular 'fan'. 

I'm now 8hrs into a 10hr shift, and the scenes I've witnessed today have left me completely disgusted. Not only that, but I am disgusted in those fans from my own home city who have destroyed the 'People make Glasgow' philosophy. Myself and my colleagues have been verbally and physically assaulted, for the colour of our uniform.
Yes, the green uniform has offended fully grown adults, to the point the believe it appropriate to assault us. 
I have seen Nazi salutes, goose stepping and have treated my colleagues from Police Scotland for various injuries sustained, whilst doing their job. 

I'm lucky to have known Rangers in their prime. But what the **** are we teaching our children, when this hatred and bigotry still exists. No lessons have been learned. 

Horrible *****. 

Every support has them but Rangers and celtic have more than most. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Not hard to find, plenty videos going about showing exactly what you didn't see. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

In the words of Nicola Sturgeon after the Edinburgh anti lockdown protest. 

"Sturgeon was asked about the demonstration at the briefing. She was unequivocal in her response.

“It’s not some that’s particularly earth-shattering but I’m a passionate believer in freedom of speech and freedom of speech and people’s right to protest in a democracy,” the First Minister said.

“But right now, coming together in groups is putting people at risk. It’s putting people’s health at risk and frankly it’s not an exaggeration to say it’s putting people’s lives at risk.

“I think it’s deeply irresponsible to be doing that, whoever you are and whatever the cause is that you might be protesting for or protesting against."

You don't half go to some lengths when defending rangers. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You don't half go to some lengths when defending rangers. 

Aye, you've mentioned that. 💤

Now, could you address my point? 

Weakened Offender
43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Dublin in 1984. 

They literally got mauled in Dublin. I worked with an Irish guy for a few years and he told me the extent of the scudding they took over there. Ears chewed off, slashings and heads kicked in all over the city. They were screaming for help. 

13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

A hearts fan who defends the rangers at every opportunity

SKG17Gf.gif

:laugh2:

Sadly , one would be remiss to not question why. One would also probably get banned for questioning it though so.....

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not hard to find, plenty videos going about showing exactly what you didn't see. 

I think hes saying whatever happened at Pollockshields didnt contain the violence and abhorrent behaviour that was displayed yesterday

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

One of the decent ones. 
Bad winners and losers.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

They literally got mauled in Dublin. I worked with an Irish guy for a few years and he told me the extent of the scudding they took over there. Ears chewed off, slashings and heads kicked in all over the city. They were screaming for help. 

There's a good wee news item on YouTube about it. They wanted to test the strength and durability of the fencing so got some wee local lad into the stadium and got him to climb all over it :laugh:

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, theshed said:

A blind man could have seen this coming yesterday.

I seen with my own eyes police actually helping rangers fans board the 945am train to glasgow from Waverley.

The government should never have let this happen.

How they going about stopping it I’ve no idea but they had weeks to sit down with the police and come up with a plan. 

I’m sure for the first few hours everything was fine and people having fun but as soon as the drink and drugs kick in then the trouble starts and then turns into a riot as is normally the case with rangers and Celtic fans due to numbers involved 

The Scottish government have been found wanting badly the last week and they don’t have a clue what to do 

They would say they don’t interfere in matters like this, that they don’t tell the incompetent Police Scotland what to do. Maybe they should. 

The White Cockade
3 hours ago, jock _turd said:

I don't know about justifying the actions of some rangers supporters but definitely pointing out that not all Rangers supporters are scum. In much the same way that there are some dregs amongst our own support but don't start calling all Hearts supporters as scum etc.

We have dregs in our support for sure but if as many of our lot acted like that mob in the West I would walk away from football completely

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Scummy bassas. 

Rangers fans , kiddy on Hearts and Rangers fans , the ones defending the behaviour with whatboutery or all the above and Celtic fans too?

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

I happen to know a considerable number of The Rangers supporters and none of them would vote for the SNP - Union Jack and all that, and the myth that Celtic supporters will end up running Scotland.

Larkhall voted 46% SNP last week and Shettleston 54%. Sturgeon's Govan/Ibrox constituency returned her with a thumping 60% majority. The real myth is that Rangers supporters oppose SNP, some do, some don't. 

Weakened Offender
7 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

We have dregs in our support for sure but if as many of our lot acted like that mob in the West I would walk away from football completely

The dregs in our support are very much a minority and in no way taken seriously by anyone other than themselves and their groomers. 

• davemclaren locked this topic