The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

28 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I wonder how many came from other areas of Scotland and will be taking the Indian variant home with them?

There were people being interviewed on the TV at Ibrox from England, NI etc.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Japan Jambo
10 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Focus is all on anyone against Priti Patel

Probably because of all the criticisms one could level at her this one is way down the list. Are you going to blame her for sectarianism next or perhaps not taking personal charge of day to day policing actions in Glasgow?

No Idle Talk

Their fans are utter pond life. The dregs of society. If they lose, they riot. If they win, they riot. The football is incidental with that lot. The real reason for scenes like yesterday is that they are ****ing scum.

jock _turd
4 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Their fans are utter pond life. The dregs of society. If they lose, they riot. If they win, they riot. The football is incidental with that lot. The real reason for scenes like yesterday is that they are ****ing scum.

Not looking for an argument and definitely not defending that shower but what you are saying is wrong. Yes they do have some elements within there support that are genuine scum of the earth but to brand their fans as pond life is an slur on many of their good law abiding supporters. As I said in an earlier post all clubs have there problem supporters but some more than others... but don't brand all supporter with the same iron. 

Forever Hearts
15 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Oh shut up you wet wipe. There was thousands of fans behaved impeccably yesterday but the focus will be on the tiny minority who behaved like utter cretins. Don't tar everybody with the same brush. 

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Oh shut up you wet wipe. There was thousands of fans behaved impeccably yesterday but the focus will be on the tiny minority who behaved like utter cretins. Don't tar everybody with the same brush. 

Would you say the same about Celtic fans rioting?

Forever Hearts
Just now, kila said:

Would you say the same about Celtic fans rioting?

Of course I would. I know plenty of Celtic fans who wouldn't behave the way others in their support would behave. 

jambopilms
9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

For a tiny minority they made a huge mess.

16 hours ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Reel my neck in lol. Aye sir off course sir. If we only were as cool as the big boys in Glasgow. You are absolutely right sir. Is that better? 

Rangers will never be as cool as me.

You appear to be on the defensive for some strange reason.

Forever Hearts
Just now, jambopilms said:

For a tiny minority they made a huge mess.

It's litter. It happens everywhere. 

Forza Cuore
On 15/05/2021 at 07:29, Nookie Bear said:

Not really. 

Not really what?

I said it reminds ME of that torchlight procession. 

50 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Do all those that were praising these scum yesterday still think they are "dead barry like" 

The original post was to highlight the pyrotechnic display the Union Bears organised on Friday, as far as I'm aware there was no violence on the aftermath of that event, what happened yesterday was nothing short of a complete embarrassment. 

3 Cup Final weekends with Hearts, no incidents.

jambopilms
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's litter. It happens everywhere. 

Oh right, I didn't realise George Square looks like that all the time.

18 hours ago, sadj said:

Maybe , certainly not how you come across imo , you maybe come over as a poster who wishes at times for the return of certain aspects of being a fan but even that is tame compared to some.

There is def some who get full on straight into a Rangers are my big team Hearts just a convenient second team style when anything OF related appears. 

Thankfully that doesn't apply to me, I know where your coming from and the sooner they realise that Rangers fans don't give one ounce of compassion for the HMFC then they may change their views and opinions. 

It has to be said though on this very day some time ago the Gers fans gave the victorious Hearts team and our fans a round of applause for our achievement. 😇

Angry Haggis
24 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

As soon as those thousands of impeccably behaved fans decided to congregate for a celebration they broke the law and endangered others. 

It’s really that simple. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jumper said:

Is that bottle photo-shopped into his hand?

Doubt it, if you look at the shape his hand is he’s definitely holding something. There’s plenty footage of them causing problems I’m not sure anyone would need to fabricate any. 

15 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I’ve seen much worse,  had to walk along princes st about 4/5 in the morning after the hogmanay celebrations, never seen a mess like it in my life. 

That’s not football fans though so that kind of litter doesn’t matter. 

Forever Hearts
18 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

It doesn't. But put thousands of people in it and you'll get litter. Just like any large gathering. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It doesn't. But put thousands of people in it and you'll get litter. Just like any large gathering. 

I’ve got some photos somewhere of Old Town Square in Prague after we had been there for 3-4 hours. Looked very similar to how George Square looks

large numbers of people and inadequate disposal options and it’s going to happen unfortunately 

jock _turd
2 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I’ve seen much worse,  had to walk along princes st about 4/5 in the morning after the hogmanay celebrations, never seen a mess like it in my life. 

That’s not football fans though so that kind of litter doesn’t matter. 

My wife was just commenting on the disruption caused by the Rangers supporters ... said it looks like there has been a riot! I then said there were thousands of people on the street but the only ones that are news worthy are the few hundred causing trouble... I would say that is broadly that fact. To be honest people not causing trouble are not news worthy so focus on the trouble makers and give the impression that they were all like that. Again not condoning what has taken place but not everyone was out there causing trouble the fact that some twenty people were arrested sort of points to that fact.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

There is no words to suitably describe how vile that is if its real.

Mad dog isn't that bad, way nicer in flavour than buckfast

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Cannae wait until the Huns are piling Intae the roseburn and probably parts of our stands aswell, while they’re pumping us on the pitch, always a great day😡

It was great when we invited Soldiers with Rangers scarfs to lead their singing at half time.

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Just noticed your avatar. Great live album.😎👍

Still one of my favourite albums ever. Jim Reilly's drumming is incredible on it. 

part_time_jambo
46 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They weren't behaving impeccably. They were all breaking the law.

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yup

99% of those scum were born and bred in Scotland. Our responsibility and our embarrassment. 

Your shame is you can't see nor admit it. 

They were always going to do this, everyone knew it, but Police (West of Scotland) Scotland made absolutely no attempt to do anything about it. In fact, given the police I've seen when I used to go through to Ibrox to support Hearts, they were more than likely itching to join in. 

Sectarianism is a stain on Scotland, and the heartbeat of that stain is in the West of Scotland and Glasgow through its football team's. 

The refusal of government over the last 50 odd years to do anything about it is a disgrace. 

It's got worse, imo, since the creation of Scottish Parliament. We have seen Scottish governments bow and keel in fear of the Old Firm and their sectarianism because they don't want to alienate a large percentage of their core support base. Labour did it and now SNP do it. 

It should not and cannot be allowed to continue. 

Great post 👍

Big Slim Stylee
57 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They didn’t behave impeccably. They shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yup

99% of those scum were born and bred in Scotland. Our responsibility and our embarrassment. 

Your shame is you can't see nor admit it. 

They were always going to do this, everyone knew it, but Police (West of Scotland) Scotland made absolutely no attempt to do anything about it. In fact, given the police I've seen when I used to go through to Ibrox to support Hearts, they were more than likely itching to join in. 

Sectarianism is a stain on Scotland, and the heartbeat of that stain is in the West of Scotland and Glasgow through its football team's. 

The refusal of government over the last 50 odd years to do anything about it is a disgrace. 

It's got worse, imo, since the creation of Scottish Parliament. We have seen Scottish governments bow and keel in fear of the Old Firm and their sectarianism because they don't want to alienate a large percentage of their core support base. Labour did it and now SNP do it. 

It should not and cannot be allowed to continue. 

Agreed, until you tried to blame the SNP. They brought in the Offensive behaviour act to try and solve this problem. You’re also wrong when you believe that their core support is from the OF, that doesn’t explain their results in the last 14 years I’m afraid. We can but hope some sort of action will be taken because of these scumbags yesterday, the defence of whom by some Hearts fans is disgusting if not surprising. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

They didn’t behave impeccably. They shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

Exactly. 

Scotland is run to suit them. Their cheating club dies, don't worry about it, same club and keep all the trophies. In fact stay in the same league nae bother until that pesky Turnbull Hutton. Later on keep all the trophies you won while dodging social taxes, no sporting advantage. Their disgraced chairman David Murray can also keep his knighthood, no charges for tax evasion, no nothing, but we'll chase fall guy Craig Whyte on a multi million goose chase.. Murray personally bank rolled by Bank of Scotland for nearly a billion iou, including underwriting a 50m failed Rangers share issue that went straight into his club account. Lloyds takeover the toxic bank and are horrified by what they find. The newco can't secure bank debt but are allowed an annual 8 figure loss while producing the at best an opaque and creative set of accounts. No governance and oversight at all by the sfa and sfpl on this new mob as they did oldco. Likewise in Hollyrood. No stomach to confront them or sectarianism, cos you know what it's  a blue vote loser, but we'll cook up a Hate Bill to make it look like we do. 

Edited by JackLadd

55 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Thankfully that doesn't apply to me, I know where your coming from and the sooner they realise that Rangers fans don't give one ounce of compassion for the HMFC then they may change their views and opinions. 

It has to be said though on this very day some time ago the Gers fans gave the victorious Hearts team and our fans a round of applause for our achievement. 😇

Couldn't give a **** what their fans did back then. They could ram their patronising shite then and they can still ram their patronising shite now. 

**** the OF and all who sail in her. 

The White Cockade

Hearts supporters justifying the scummy behaviour of Rangers fans 🤷🏻‍♂️
We all know what they are like and anybody who wants us to act like that scum needs their head looked 

kirkierobroy

I am assured that there is a thread on Follow, Follow accusing the SNP of leaving the memorial benches in George Square deliberately so that innocent Huns would be blamed if they accidentally damaged them.

These scenes raise all kinds of questions about how these people ended up like this - how many times do you celebrate a single league win by trashing public amenities? Have they ever undergone any kind of education at all, for example? - but from a footballing perspective rather than a sociological one; Aberdeen and Hearts and Hibs etc have to stop aiming to come third, regarding third as an achievement and accepting the continued hegemony of two clubs that are a blight on Scottish society and culture. If the SFA and SPFL are wedged up the Old Squirm fundament and give them every advantage, overlook their outrages (like yesterday's) or just give a token fine, then the bigger clubs have to take it into their own hands. It must be possible to start beating them on the pitch. Don't accept third best. Do a Jim McLean or a Ferguson and start beating them. Change Scottish football in the best place to do it - on the pitch.

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I take it you've stuck to the covid rules 100%? If Hearts had won the league or the Scottish Cup there would've been thousands of Hearts fans drunk and on the streets of Edinburgh. 

jock _turd
2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Hearts supporters justifying the scummy behaviour of Rangers fans 🤷🏻‍♂️
We all know what they are like and anybody who wants us to act like that scum needs their head looked 

I don't know about justifying the actions of some rangers supporters but definitely pointing out that not all Rangers supporters are scum. In much the same way that there are some dregs amongst our own support but don't start calling all Hearts supporters as scum etc.

kirkierobroy
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

I take it you've stuck to the covid rules 100%? If Hearts had won the league or the Scottish Cup there would've been thousands of Hearts fans drunk and on the streets of Edinburgh. 

I suggest you have a look at the 'Bear on Bear Action' thread in Pie and Bovril. Especially the pics and videos. If you relieve believe your fellow-hearts fans - if yu really are one - would act like that, either you or they have to ask some questions.

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I don't know about justifying the actions of some rangers supporters but definitely pointing out that not all Rangers supporters are scum. In much the same way that there are some dregs amongst our own support but don't start calling all Hearts supporters as scum etc.

Too many are scum

I go back to the 76 final - my first Hearts / Rangers match and they were throwing bottles and creating carnage then.

Look at the abandoned match in 15 when they set about the Hearts fans and buses

Speak to some older Newcastle fans about Rangers and they always bring up the trouble in the Fairs Cup semi final in 1969 when the game had to be stopped

Safe to say they are known for it

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

I suggest you have a look at the 'Bear on Bear Action' thread in Pie and Bovril. Especially the pics and videos. If you relieve believe your fellow-hearts fans - if yu really are one - would act like that, either you or they have to ask some questions.

What are you slavering about? Did I say Hearts fans would batter each other? No, I didn't. I said if we had we won the league or the cup there would be Hearts fans drunk and on the streets. 

10/10 for originality with the "if you're really a Hearts fan" 💤😴

41 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Mad dog isn't that bad, way nicer in flavour than buckfast

🤣

One of the young team quite often turns up at mine when hes on the sesh on buckfast or md , im sure my neighbours think im an alky as my bottle bin is just peroni/corona , coffee jars , buckfast and md. 
Md had a pineapple limited edition out , possibly trying to hit up that hipster culture. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Not sure they ever will and indeed they did , still they can FO though 😉

55 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Doubt it, if you look at the shape his hand is he’s definitely holding something. There’s plenty footage of them causing problems I’m not sure anyone would need to fabricate any. 

Maybe they’ve photoshopped out the chib for an md bottle. I was more thinking its maybe photoshopped as its not empty...😇

2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Too many are scum

I go back to the 76 final - my first Hearts / Rangers match and they were throwing bottles and creating carnage then.

Speak to some older Newcastle fans about Rangers and they always bring up the trouble in the Fairs Cup semi final in 1969 when the game had to be stopped

Having played in front of Rangers fans they have a level that is unsurpassed in my experience. Iv never been spat on or had stuff thrown at me taking a corner to the level they do it and thats the nice ones 😉

Angel eyes
8 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

8 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

And they were actually celebrating jaysus 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣

One of the young team quite often turns up at mine when hes on the sesh on buckfast or md , im sure my neighbours think im an alky as my bottle bin is just peroni/corona , coffee jars , buckfast and md. 
Md had a pineapple limited edition out , possibly trying to hit up that hipster culture. 

Not sure they ever will and indeed they did , still they can FO though 😉

Maybe they’ve photoshopped out the chib for an md bottle. I was more thinking its maybe photoshopped as its not empty...😇

Ira just a waste really 😆

Japan Jambo
16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not sure 'whataboutery' is helpful - nearest equivalent I can find during Covid is us winning the Championship and the closest we came to kicking the shit out of each other was on here.

Frankly though that's a red herring, two wrongs don't make a right. I happen to think they were way out of order, broke the law en masse and completely defied common sense - you on the other hand clearly think it's all fine. 

Edited by Japan Jambo

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Not sure 'whataboutery' is helpful - nearest equivalent I can find during Covid is us winning the Championship and the closest we came to kicking the shit out of each other was on here.

Frankly though that's a red herring, two wrongs don't make a right. I happen to think they were way out of order, broke the law en masse and completely defied common sense - you on the other hand think clearly think it's all fine. 

Aye, us winning the Championship is very similar. I'm surprised there wasn't 24 hour parties for that one. 

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Scotland is run to suit them. Their cheating club dies, don't worry about it, same club and keep all the trophies. In fact stay in the same league nae bother until that pesky Turnbull Hutton. Later on keep all the trophies you won while dodging social taxes, no sporting advantage. Their disgraced chairman David Murray can also keep his knighthood, no charges for tax evasion, no nothing, but we'll chase fall guy Craig Whyte on a multi million goose chase.. Murray personally bank rolled by Bank of Scotland for nearly a billion iou, including underwriting a 50m failed Rangers share issue that went straight into his club account. Lloyds takeover the toxic bank and are horrified by what they find. The newco can't secure bank debt but are allowed an annual 8 figure loss while producing the at best an opaque and creative set of accounts. No governance and oversight at all by the sfa and sfpl on this new mob as they did oldco. Likewise in Hollyrood. No stomach to confront them or sectarianism, cos you know what it's  a blue vote loser, but we'll cook up a Hate Bill to make it look like we do. 

Again who actually thinks Rangers vote for the SNP. The rest is spot on, but that’s the side of the divide you’re on alongside the tories, OO and these scummy *****. 

kirkierobroy
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

10/10 for originality with the "if you're really a Hearts fan"

You seem awfy keen to defend Rangers supporters. I'm a Weegie and I think they are 99% vermin (and so are their East End business partners). So your sucking up to them seems suspicious.

jock _turd
9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Too many are scum

One thing it is safe to say is that Leicester City just won the FA cup for the first time I can confidently say that they will celebrate but there will be none of that sort of shickt going on!

Angel eyes

Why can’t Scotland’s finest no identify them through YouTube footage and charge them?

Just now, kirkierobroy said:

You seem awfy keen to defend Rangers supporters. I'm a Weegie and I think they are 99% vermin (and so are their East End business partners). So your sucking up to them seems suspicious.

He is def a Hearts fan , for all his idiotic comments and whataboutery.

• davemclaren locked this topic