The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Forever Hearts
Just now, sadj said:

Hmmm im nae convinced but as i rip ya normally ill apologise if it was. Still doesnโ€™t explain your need to try and excuse the behaviour

Show me where I've excused their behaviour?ย 

ย 

Leave it with you.๐Ÿ‘

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Fully agree. Not one person in Scotland should be surprised by yesterdayโ€™s antics either. Bunch of absolute mutants and always have been.ย 

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

TyphoonJambo
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

And the right to travel in and out of Glasgow is restricted at the moment.ย 

Need to sort out the " right procreate " for that stinking cesspit and the world will be a better place

Show me where I've excused their behaviour?ย 

ย 

Leave it with you.๐Ÿ‘

All the way through the thread youโ€™ve done it with continual whataboutery and oh but Celtic oh but peaceful protests.ย 
ย 

ย 

Im out , its like arguing with a seven foot fluteย playing , sash singing , plank of wood with you...

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
28 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

ย 

Are you OK?ย 

ย 

now that is an odd thing to post or alternatively an internet cliche used frequently by a poster unable to discuss the point any further

ย 

ย 

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

ย 

now that is an odd thing to post or alternatively an internet cliche used frequently by a poster unable to discuss the point any further

ย 

ย 

ย 

OK, if its that important to you then it is likely my Irish workmate was a different person to the one you made up. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Weakened Offender

I know it's easy to feign indignation but how much more of this are would supposed to take? What will our so called authorities say? And what about this clubs having no liability for the actions of their supporters carry on?

ย 

If I was Scotland's benevolent dictator, the would suffer a 67 point penalty for this and every club would be on notice that this was a lenient punishment.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

ย 

OK, if its that important to you then it is likely my Irish workmate was a different person to the one you made up. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

:lol:ย never crossed my mind that either of our friends were imaginary - thought it was more to do as I explained different experiences of the same events

ย 

no more important than any other post on this forum to be fair - Iโ€™ve noticed thatโ€™s a bit of cliche too suggesting something is โ€œimportantโ€ to the other poster

ย 

i remember an exchange on here where someone brought something up from the day before they appeared to simply beย recalling a point raised in the discussion the day before but the other poster then went hammering down the โ€œI can see youโ€™ve been carrying this about with you ...โ€ type road followed by primary school level intellect fake sympathy

ย 

wasnt me in that scenario donโ€™t think it was you either

ย 

internet cliches โ€œyou ok hon/hunโ€ etc wereย probably cutting-edge stuff back in the day but itโ€™s a bit tired now and very transparent -ย thereโ€™s many slightly more sophisticated versions but they roughly amount to the same thing

ย 

probably do it myself sometimes without realising. ย  ย  ย  โ˜น๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Riccarton3
53 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hmmm im nae convinced but as i rip ya normally ill apologise if it was. Still doesnโ€™t explain your need to try and excuse the behaviour

What you are searchingย  for is an original thought. Good luck with that.

Unknown user
47 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nice skid marksย 

67456803-E4DD-4725-B271-CFD03BB839B9.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜†

Doesn'teven matter if it's photoshopped, his life's a living hell now

Forever Hearts
56 minutes ago, sadj said:

All the way through the thread youโ€™ve done it with continual whataboutery and oh but Celtic oh but peaceful protests.ย 
ย 

ย 

Im out , its like arguing with a seven foot fluteย playing , sash singing , plank of wood with you...

So you can't show me? Fine.๐Ÿ‘

ย 

I could point you to the posts where I've called them lowlifes, idiots and neanderthals. But that would upset your agenda.ย 

manaliveits105

I think they will be regretting their actions now the Weegie Chief Constable was on the news saying those involvedย 

โ€œneed to take a long hard look at themselvesโ€

ย 

ย 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

๐Ÿ˜†

Indeed ๐Ÿ˜†

Weakened Offender
39 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

ย 

:lol:ย never crossed my mind that either of our friends were imaginary - thought it was more to do as I explained different experiences of the same events

ย 

no more important than any other post on this forum to be fair - Iโ€™ve noticed thatโ€™s a bit of cliche too suggesting something is โ€œimportantโ€ to the other poster

ย 

i remember an exchange on here where someone brought something up from the day before they appeared to simply beย recalling a point raised in the discussion the day before but the other poster then went hammering down the โ€œI can see youโ€™ve been carrying this about with you ...โ€ type road followed by primary school level intellect fake sympathy

ย 

wasnt me in that scenario donโ€™t think it was you either

ย 

internet cliches โ€œyou ok hon/hunโ€ etc wereย probably cutting-edge stuff back in the day but itโ€™s a bit tired now and very transparent -ย thereโ€™s many slightly more sophisticated versions but they roughly amount to the same thing

ย 

probably do it myself sometimes without realising. ย  ย  ย  โ˜น๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Great post.ย 

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

๐Ÿ˜†

At least some good came out of it.ย 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

At least some good came out of it.ย 

ย 

Tomorrow morning at work "SKIDDY!!!"

Just now, Smithee said:

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly what will happen.ย 

Japan Jambo
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Work?

32 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

So you can't show me? Fine.๐Ÿ‘

ย 

I could point you to the posts where I've called them lowlifes, idiots and neanderthals. But that would upset your agenda.ย 

My Agenda ๐Ÿคฃ No one needs an agenda with you. You do enough damage yourself. I also told you im out as im tired of trying to debate with someoneย like yourself on a subject such as this. Go and try and argue with someone else ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Edited by sadj

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

It was tongue in cheek, wind yer neck in.

Youโ€™re an absolute weapon of whataboutery. Itโ€™s pathetic.

37 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

What you are searchingย  for is an original thought. Good luck with that.

Aye iv given up , iv explained that but as usual hes trying to carry it on ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Youโ€™re an absolute weapon of whataboutery. Itโ€™s pathetic.

You don't like the truth. It's fine.

Big Slim Stylee

You don't like the truth. It's fine.

Oh sorry. I was being polite. I added โ€œof whatabouteryโ€.ย 

Das Viertel Hearts

Organised attention seeking BritNat political rabble operating fireworks with their opposable thumbs...?

ย 

Lapped up by our like minded wee toadying "Hearts" lapdugs.ย  #oohfootballfriendsย  #elevenQueens

ย 

Ha ha ha ha ha and yet tragic at the same timeย !!!ย 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
25 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

ย 

Great post.ย 

ย 

Thanks mate :)ย and hope youโ€™ve takenย on board my mates recollection of events as well as your own mateโ€™sย as it appeared earlier you were all-in on the latter - bit of balance something most of us request but sometimes omit ourselves

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

ย 

Thanks mate :)ย and hope youโ€™ve takenย on board my mates recollection of events as well as your own mateโ€™sย as it appeared earlier you were all-in on the latter - bit of balance something most of us request but sometimes omit ourselves

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You really didn't like hearing about all those Irish lads kicking the living daylights out of those Rangers fans eh? ๐Ÿ˜Š

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

ย 

You really didn't like hearing about all those Irish lads kicking the living daylights out of those Rangers fans eh? ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

as a general point Iโ€™m anti-violence - donโ€™t like the thought of it the other way around either

ย 

point to the phrase or sentence that infers that and iโ€™ll review it see if I can see where your getting this notion

ย 

ย 

Forever Hearts
20 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Oh sorry. I was being polite. I added โ€œof whatabouteryโ€.ย 

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Well you wanted the truth๐Ÿ˜€

4 hours ago, sadj said:

Rangers fans , kiddy on Hearts and Rangers fans ,ย the ones defending the behaviour with whatboutery or all the above and Celtic fans too?

All of that mate.ย 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

I think they will be regretting their actions now the Weegie Chief Constable was on the news saying those involvedย 

โ€œneed to take a long hard look at themselvesโ€

ย 

ย 

That's a more severe punishment than it sounds.ย  Should they take up his stern invitation, they won't like what they see.ย ย 

manaliveits105
12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's a more severe punishment than it sounds.ย  Should they take up his stern invitation, they won't like what they see.ย ย 

True

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

No worse than what went on at Pollokshields and George Square today, and nobody said a word about it.ย 

All of these demos are wrong and none should have been permitted.ย 

Glasgow businesses complaining about Glasgow being kept in tier 3 have no right complaining about being shafted by government (and I am no Scottish government fan), they only have to look at their own cities residents.ย 

Three ridiculous gatherings in three days.ย 

Today's one over something to do with a religious battle taking place thousands of miles away, while yesterday, Glasgow itself showed it is also a city divided by religion.ย 

They don't even recognise the irony in what they are doing. We shouldn't be interfering in another countries problems when we can't solve our own.ย 

James1874f
21 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Glasgow businesses complaining about Glasgow being kept in tier 3 have no right complaining about being shafted by government (and I am no Scottish government fan), they only have to look at their own cities residents.ย 

Today's one over something to do with a religious battle taking place thousands of miles away, while yesterday, Glasgow itself showed it is also a city divided by religion.ย 

They don't even recognise the irony in what they are doing. We shouldn't be interfering in another countries problems when we can't solve our own.ย 

Excellent Post well said Malinga

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Section N Rules said:

Screenshot_20210516-201349_Facebook.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Well said! ๐Ÿ‘

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I agree with you.

The same morons, from both sides of the Old Firm sectarian divide,ย will neverย have seen the inside of a church or chapel for years, except for funerals, weddings or christenings.ย 
They are merely carrying out blind hate based on ignorance and tribalism.

They are both Scotlandโ€™s shame which has been tolerated for far too long by governments and football authorities who are either complicit or too scared to take real action to stop it.

Pans Jambo
12 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

ย 

Probably because of all the criticisms one could level at her this one is way down the list. Are you going to blame her for sectarianism next or perhaps not taking personal charge of day to day policing actions in Glasgow?

Of course not. The focus should be on these trumpets.ย 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

ย 

ย 

If this is a story that absolutely has to beย re-toldย I suppose I could spare a few hours, let me get some snacks in the oven.

alwaysthereinspirit

I have to assume that nothing will happen to any Newco fans. Noย matter how many are IDโ€™d by โ€œgrassesโ€

King Of The Cat Cafe

We have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of Glasgow in just a few days.

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Thank the ****ing lord I come from Edinburgh. That is all.

The only independence Iโ€™ll vote for is for an independent republic of Edinburgh. Get trump to build a wall round the bypass and get these sectarian, workshy,ย smelly ***** to ****.ย 

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Thank the ****ing lord I come from Edinburgh. That is all.

This

bigsuperslim1874
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

๐Ÿ˜†

Whatโ€™s worse is that photo is from when they won the league about a month ago! So in the last few months we have had Sevco fans caught fiddling with themselves outside Ibroke, literally crapping themselves, knocking seven bells out of each other and Buckfast swilling lassies pishing all over the shop. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ย 

Scumbags. And these idiots will now be carrying the bloody virus all over Scotland now. One of my mates referred to a couple of Sevco fan busses leaving Dunfermline yesterday morningโ€ฆ.so guaranteed that variant will run rife there now.

Edited by bigsuperslim1874

• davemclaren locked this topic