• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Looks like the only one observing social distancing 

Lol 

Fireworks should be banned along with all fat weegies walking about with their football tops painted onto them.... 

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

get the horses into them. 

😀Legacy neds!

49 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm not convinced 🤔

Your posting history suggests otherwise. 

How can I convince you ? 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Dont think they were referring to you Danny. Its obv which posters get wet punts when Rangers are involved. 

Having read through the post several times it becomes clear that no matter what reference you give to the Glasgow Rangers Football Club or their stadium/ground the usual suspects simply can't help themselves with the allegations of being one of them. 

Gets really tiresome, it's like they're doing everything they can to try and catch you out for some strange reason.

40 minutes ago, sassenach said:

To be honest, I don't think the fireworks and flares on the video are all that impressive. I'm sure they all enjoyed themselves though, so I'm not bothered either way.

But why were they all red?

Buy 10 get 10 free offer.

Just now, dannymack said:

Buy 10 get 10 free offer.

Sounds like what Celtic had planned with the league title. 

11 hours ago, dannymack said:

Makes me wonder why a lot of our very own Hearts fans hate the thought of an element within our fan base emulating the carnival atmosphere The Union Bears and dare I say it but through gritted teeth The cretinous Green Brigade create ( politics to one side ).

It's not that people hate the thought of our own fans doing it - it's that the fans that do participate in small ways already are absolutely bell ends who love a bit of knuckle dragging behaviour. 

If we could cut that out a lot more would participate. 

30 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Having read through the post several times it becomes clear that no matter what reference you give to the Glasgow Rangers Football Club or their stadium/ground the usual suspects simply can't help themselves with the allegations of being one of them. 

Gets really tiresome, it's like they're doing everything they can to try and catch you out for some strange reason.

Maybe , certainly not how you come across imo , you maybe come over as a poster who wishes at times for the return of certain aspects of being a fan but even that is tame compared to some.

There is def some who get full on straight into a Rangers are my big team Hearts just a convenient second team style when anything OF related appears. 

Italian Lambretta

They are not going anything we wouldn't do even during a pandemic. Wee Krankie and her Republican pals need to get over it. 

Stendelnator
3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

They are not going anything we wouldn't do even during a pandemic. Wee Krankie and her Republican pals need to get over it. 

Genuinely embarrassing chat. 

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Yeah still sad as **** though

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Maybe , certainly not how you come across imo , you maybe come over as a poster who wishes at times for the return of certain aspects of being a fan but even that is tame compared to some.

There is def some who get full on straight into a Rangers are my big team Hearts just a convenient second team style when anything OF related appears. 

If you post an OP salivating over Rangers fans you are going to get a negative response imo. 

26 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you post an OP salivating over Rangers fans you are going to get a negative response imo. 

Oh aye , i just dont think that OP is Rangers minded , if you read the thread some def get a hardon about them though

A lass I know works in the Argyle Street bank and saw a guy in a shark suit take a dump outside the Celtic shop. 

Special breed the huns.

maroonlegions
9 hours ago, indianajones said:

If Hearts won the league there would be carnage on the streets of Edinburgh for days on end. 

Dont you mean HIbs, they carnaged Hampden in 2016, they even spiced it up by  assaulting   Rangers player.

jock _turd

On here I would say that the sentiment sides more with the Tims that with the Bears, just my impression, which is odd because we are always referred to as diet huns. What alarms me,  but in some way you have to applaud them, is that they have turned it round and stand to earn some serious dosh which could further aid their mission ? Another couple of seasons like this one could see them clearing vast amounts of their debts... assuming of course they manage to get some results in the CL. Of course they could just as easily implode again and be in the shickt 🤣

SpruceBringsteen

Certainly look like they're having a better time than when they got the absolute shit kicked out of them in Manchester. 

3 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Certainly look like they're having a better time than when they got the absolute shit kicked out of them in Manchester. 

A fine performance by our German Shepherd friends. 

colinmaroon

If not already said,  they never had to come to Tynecastle.

SpruceBringsteen
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

A fine performance by our German Shepherd friends. 

:jjyay:

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Ak47 said:

Mate just sent me this 🙄

IMG-20210515-WA0008.jpg

Clearly a better climber than this one 😆

229640AB-63E6-4B16-B2BD-7F05BED95E8E.jpeg

ScandinavianJambo
3 hours ago, dannymack said:

Can I just make one thing clear, my original point to the thread is to not show one ounce of 'love Glasgow Rangers',   CAN I JUST MAKE THAT CLEAR ? 

Reel yer necks in for crying out loud ! 

Reel my neck in lol. Aye sir off course sir. If we only were as cool as the big boys in Glasgow. You are absolutely right sir. Is that better? 

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

On here I would say that the sentiment sides more with the Tims that with the Bears, just my impression, which is odd because we are always referred to as diet huns. What alarms me,  but in some way you have to applaud them, is that they have turned it round and stand to earn some serious dosh which could further aid their mission ? Another couple of seasons like this one could see them clearing vast amounts of their debts... assuming of course they manage to get some results in the CL. Of course they could just as easily implode again and be in the shickt 🤣

Let’s hope they implode, I think people forget how much the defeat to Kaunas all those years ago started their financial problems 😆😂

Spellczech
36 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Nonsense. I think most of us have a strong dislike for both OF and thus some are suspicious of threads like this which celebrate them. It is possible to dislike the OF without lowering oneself to their level and adopting the Hun/Tim Dictionary of hate...

alwaysthereinspirit

I pretty much stick to ragging on the OF when ever I can.

I would never give them kudos for anything because I hate them.

I’ll let others on here and the Scottish sport “journalists” stain their underwear congratulating these losers on anything. I tend to remember the bad and all the $#!te they’ve pulled over the many years.

wattie exploited

**** rangers ,**** celtic .**** hibs   FULL STOP :rifle:

jock _turd
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Nonsense. I think most of us have a strong dislike for both OF and thus some are suspicious of threads like this which celebrate them. It is possible to dislike the OF without lowering oneself to their level and adopting the Hun/Tim Dictionary of hate...

Thanks for setting me straight on that one! I am old Hearts and to be honest I can remember when going to Tynecastle was actually like being at a Rangers away game... true story.

Edited by jock _turd

TyphoonJambo
58 minutes ago, Homme said:

A lass I know works in the Argyle Street bank and saw a guy in a shark suit take a dump outside the Celtic shop. 

Special breed the huns.

Sounds like an acid induced hallucination 

TyphoonJambo

Just watched the coverage.  Please,please never associate club with those neanderthals.  Wheres Glasgow's finest? Bloody national embarrassment. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Rangers fans making there way to George Square now

Lots of cases of Sevcovid in the next few days. 

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Completely over the top from those English Home Office types.  I mean it wasn't as if these 2 guys were here illegally or anything!

Absolutely, 2 political tits trying to gain points from an entirely legal action. So, when she convinces the gullible to vote for her dream of  independence does it mean no more deportations and open borders to everyone,obviousy with English exceptions? There will be a global free for all to get to the peoples free Republic of Scotland. They would not be deported without a protracted and legalised procedure. They knew it was coming, irrespective of whether they were celebrating another made up story celebration or not. Just another opportunity for tree huggers and weedgies to protest.

Anyway,this is a football forum. Not a political one.

29 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Is the correct answer 

Malinga the Swinga
34 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Is the only answer

TyphoonJambo
17 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Is the only answer

Is the correct answer

35 minutes ago, Barack said:

Wish folk would use camera stabilisation on their phones, if they have it.

Too busy shouting holy shit 🤣

44 minutes ago, Tazio said:

They don’t even like each other. 

Aww but but but you’ve got to applaud them. We’re not as passionate as them etc etc. 

**** Rangers. They will get too big for their boots and die again soon.

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Aww but but but you’ve got to applaud them. We’re not as passionate as them etc etc. 

**** Rangers. They will get too big for their boots and die again soon.

Bunch of arseholes. 

WoolfordsHearts
4 hours ago, Ak47 said:

Mate just sent me this 🙄

IMG-20210515-WA0008.jpg

Is this helmet down yet?

If not,he'll have arms like Inspector Gadget.

TyphoonJambo
18 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

Is this helmet down yet?

If not,he'll have arms like Inspector Gadget.

I'd tazer the reptile. 

• davemclaren locked this topic