The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

The Gorgie
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Why don't I organiser something?

In the main because I live c.300 miles away so don't have the time to be there other than the weekend of matches. Even if I did, you'd have to put with a the all the moaning about smoke and asthma and being to rangers-y or whatever shite the sweetie rustlers moan about these days.

Also add in the fact we've had **** all to celebrate about too.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
34 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Should bookmark this page and look at the comments if Celtic get their crap in gear and the GB same next season.

i think the point you are alluding to would be proven

surely wouldn’t be a surprise tho assuming you have supported hearts for more than a year or 3

3 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Also add in the fact we've had **** all to celebrate about too.

Sadly, this is also too true. 

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why don't I organiser something?

In the main because I live c.300 miles away so don't have the time to be there other than the weekend of matches. Even if I did, you'd have to put with a the all the moaning about smoke and asthma and being to rangers-y or whatever shite the sweetie rustlers moan about these days.

So you call our fan base dull while having a boner for Der hun fans but will do **** all about it. 

I find all  that rather "dull"  Tbh. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Fair point, well made DS98

59DDB3A4-EAF9-4464-BE9D-7B11B18A0104.jpeg

:laugh2: one of my favourite episodes of anything, ever

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I absolutely detest the Hun so am not even remotely impressed by this. 

This is obviously the correct answer, well said sir

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So you call our fan base dull while having a boner for Der hun fans but will do **** all about it. 

I find all  that rather "dull"  Tbh. 

Aye very good. I've no 'boner' for fans of 'der huns' or any other fans group. I do however like a good atmosphere, chants, flares and smoke bombs in videos of many teams fans.

Keeping in mind your 'boner' for Hibs and positive WAP for mediocrity from the team we supposedly want to do well I'm not sure your opinion on this is much use in all honesty.

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Looks great. I love that kind of stuff.

I get not everyone is into it but they're more than welcome to celebrate in whatever way they see fit...poetry recitals or something maybe...I'd maybe attend that too.

Our fans tend to reflect the club lately. Dull.

Not all the time. Tynecastle has been like a morgue for years bar the odd big game. ER just before the lockdown was an example of how Hearts can still turn up and make a racket. Great night. Sad to say, but away games are the ones That you’ll get an atmosphere.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Aye very good. I've no 'boner' for fans of 'der huns' or any other fans group. I do however like a good atmosphere, chants, flares and smoke bombs in videos of many teams fans.

Keeping in mind your 'boner' for Hibs and positive WAP for mediocrity from the team we supposedly want to do well I'm not sure your opinion on this is much use in all honesty.

My opinion is  as much use as a persons who lives 300 miles away and  calls his own support dull. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

My opinion is  as much use as a persons who lives 300 miles away and  calls his own support dull. 

Your inference from that is that my opinion is of no use on this this...which I agree with. I literally said as much, I've no time or proximity to try and organise anything. But I'm glad you agree that yours is also of no use.

I commented to say I liked the video and that our club and fans have been dull for a few years. You're here commenting to get little rises out of people and prove how much of a super duper fan you are despite us all knowing you're no fan at all after your desire for a Hibs Scottish Cup win.

mellors1874

Was pissing my self laughing at watching the collective 1 Braincell they all share lighting flares to celebrate a league win.

Canny stand the bigots but it is an impressive sight. I’d love for us to have something like that but sadly when our fans do it it’ll always turn into another row over politics & sectarianism. It’s pathetic and we should be able to create this kind of party atmosphere while celebrating HMFC and HMFC only, not a flag or religious belief, but it’ll never catch on.

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It is dull though, the place is an absolute library even when we play well 

1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

Canny stand the bigots but it is an impressive sight. I’d love for us to have something like that but sadly when our fans do it it’ll always turn into another row over politics & sectarianism. It’s pathetic and we should be able to create this kind of party atmosphere while celebrating HMFC and HMFC only, not a flag or religious belief, but it’ll never catch on.

Great post.

What's such a sad reflection on Scottish football and society (?)...is that you even have to qualify what you're saying. Everyone goes straight to you must be a Rangers sympathiser or anti-Celtic blah blah blah.

I'm a Hearts fan and I want Hearts to win and to celebrate that. The only team I particularly want to lose, is Hibs, because they're our local rival not because of hate. I'd like to see the end of old firm dominance but again that applies to both of them equally and purely for a more competitive football competition.

All the other crap has no place in football or life for that matter imo.

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I absolutely detest the Hun so am not even remotely impressed by this. 

This.

I should imagine that is the start of a lot of celebrations this weekend. Fair enough if you like pyro stuff but won't do much for the covid figures.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

I should imagine that is the start of a lot of celebrations this weekend. Fair enough if you like pyro stuff but won't do much for the covid figures.

It's fine. Over 300 people gathered in close proximity in Pollokshields on Thursday (which is Glasgow's covid hotspot) and our politicians never said a word. 

11 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, dannymack said:

Makes me wonder why a lot of our very own Hearts fans hate the thought of an element within our fan base emulating the carnival atmosphere The Union Bears and dare I say it but through gritted teeth The cretinous Green Brigade create ( politics to one side ).

In my opinion this is very impressive... I'd love to see the day when we can line the streets again as the open top bus passes through Gorgie as we cheer with scarfs, hats, hankies, streamers and party poppers. 

Good to see the police doing their job as usual. 
No blue ones 😆?

They're all outside Ibrox now.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Be Surprised if a few on this thread aren’t in the middle of that 😉 

Jamboelite
2 hours ago, Bringitbak said:

Looked different class. Good on them. Breaks my heart we are now a boring bland club with no time for our young fans creating a bit of colour and atmos. No reason why not as we have 3rd biggest fanbase. Tbh after the grassline, the utter disgust and condemnation shown to the young lads over last few years, its no surprise they dont want to even go to hearts games anymore let alone get something going. 

You mean the racist bigoted lads singing Edinburgh is wonderful etc…..that group of young lads.

Yeah i wont be missing them thanks.

And the grassline ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️  

2 hours ago, Bringitbak said:

Looked different class. Good on them. Breaks my heart we are now a boring bland club with no time for our young fans creating a bit of colour and atmos. No reason why not as we have 3rd biggest fanbase. Tbh after the grassline, the utter disgust and condemnation shown to the young lads over last few years, its no surprise they dont want to even go to hearts games anymore let alone get something going. 

Some quarters slither in and shoot people down for saying it but I said our club has become pretentious.  It suits certain elements of our support though who see themselves above anything that resembles over and above a clap.

The game we grew watching and came to love was in part seeing how fans showed passion and how you could switch of for a couple hours, all be in the same boat and not worry about the tutt tutters. 

11 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Some quarters slither in and shoot people down for saying it but I said our club has become pretentious.  It suits certain elements of our support though who see themselves above anything that resembles over and above a clap.

The game we grew watching and came to love was in part seeing how fans showed passion and how you could switch of for a couple hours, all be in the same boat and not worry about the tutt tutters. 

What specifically is not being allowed?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Your inference from that is that my opinion is of no use on this this...which I agree with. I literally said as much, I've no time or proximity to try and organise anything. But I'm glad you agree that yours is also of no use.

I commented to say I liked the video and that our club and fans have been dull for a few years. You're here commenting to get little rises out of people and prove how much of a super duper fan you are despite us all knowing you're no fan at all after your desire for a Hibs Scottish Cup win.

Folk Litterally post on  here that the Hearts support are dull while bumming up opposition fans and it's OK. 

Cracking stuff. 

Desire, my only desire is that Hearts fans  actually support the team and not bum up other fans and call their own support dull.

They even get all defensive when pulled up for it, you've just posted on a Hearts forum that the support is dull like the club. That's the accepted " banter" on here now tho. 

Slag Hearts, talk up rangers, Motherwell, Aberdeen. 

Tragic. 

Hopefully these types stay away from the games as dull would be a ****ing upgrade on their personality. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Cheers for stopping the 10 in a row but I'll stop my Rangers lovein there. 

That's my thoughts as well. They're still knuckle dragging scum with or without sparklers 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

How is Budge, for example stopping a group of folk buying fireworks and letting them off down at the forth or anywhere else. 

Go and organise a display, knock yourself out. 

Maybe do a joint one with the union of da  bears. 

You can all drink bucky, wave flags and sing anti katholic songs and Budge won't stop you. 

Organise it. 

😴😴😴

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Rangers going low key

Still more than Sturgeon and Yousaf said about the Pollokshields protestors.  

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Slightly different from the Chairman 

20210515_115744.jpg

Are you sure that's actually the Rangers Chairman's twitter account? 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Still more than Sturgeon and Yousaf said about the Pollokshields protestors.  

Police have moved people at Ibrox

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Are you sure that's actually the Rangers Chairman's twitter account? 

It's not

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

It is dull though, the place is an absolute library even when we play well 

Now't stopping folk from doing something about it tho. 

Folk are on this thread moaning thier arses of about the atmosphere when they the  ones making the place dull in the first ****ing place! 

Anything to have a go at Hearts tho, Litterally anything. 

Very impressive.

I thought it was somewhere like Italy or Turkey when I first seen it.

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, Australis said:

Very impressive.

I thought it was somewhere like Italy or Turkey when I first seen it.

What's impressive about a bunch of arseholes breaking covid rules and setting off smoke bombs? 

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Fireworks have started !

Must be loud, I’m a few miles away.

You can hear them on the Sky match coverage 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Ah, point made already I see.

A point that can't be made too often. Well said both of you.

been here before

If these pricks are that into their 'pyro' can the polis no just lob in a couple of tear gas cannisters and be done with it.

Public safety and all that.

2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Horrible bunch.....hope they all fell in the Clyde.

Touchy subject to GMS. 

• davemclaren locked this topic