The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

What did they say - it wasn’t at Ibrox so nothing to do with us?  Or no evidence yet that any of them were season tickets holders?  Or Celtic fans would have done the same?

And signed off with “ftp”?

:lol: 

We’re amazing everyone knows it tried hard to work with the council and police and it was a small minority that are so called “fans”.  

Edited by Last Laff

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

21 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

That's ok as long as we are filling every other seat in the Roseburn. We're not in a position to lose out on thousands of pounds just to give them two sections. 

And that is the hold both have had on all Scottish clubs for years.

Sometimes we deserve what we get.

Cruickie's Moustache

If Ibrox was a night club giving them this type of trouble spilling  onto the streets and surrounding neighbourhood the Polis would be wanting it shut down.

Pasquale for King

SFA have said the scenes shame our national game, can’t say i am feeling ashamed about the continual misbehaving of these horrible *****. Classic diversion from the puppets. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

SFA have said the scenes shame our national game, can’t say i am feeling ashamed about the continual misbehaving of these horrible *****. Classic diversion from the puppets. 

If anything the scenes shame the authorities who continually sweep this kind of behaviour under the carpet and will continue to do so and that includes the clubs involved. 

Maroon Sailor

41 years on from this and nothing has really changed

6:37

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Boab said:

Head of the old bill was on the radio just there and wasn’t convincing IMO.

After all the warnings and advice, it came across, reading between the lines, that they were basically powerless to stop it. Sends out a terrible message to everyone else who have been trying their best to adhere to the rules. 
Can imagine some fraught conversations if plod turn up at peoples’ homes to complain.

They done it in England years back 

And arrested loads of the bad uns ,no f....g about down there !      Then again  probably the big hard glesca polis are supporters of that mob,  well a good load of them are..that's why f...k all will get done about it.....after all it was all good glesca banter 😇😇😇

Fozzyonthefence
21 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

:lol: 

We’re amazing everyone knows it tried hard to work with the council and police and it was a small minority that are so called “fans”.  

I wasn’t far off the mark then!

Bazzas right boot

Show Bigotry a booking should be the next catch line or some sort, at least even pretend to be concerned about it. 😏

In general most folk, clubs and the authorities come down harsh on racism and we back the show racism the red card stunts, sorry initiatives, but we do **** all about bigotry and its a much wider issue in Scotland 

The problem is some of the folk that are at the top table in Scotland are the problem. Was that Findlay QC chap not involved with the directors of the sfa?  Wtf ate his sorts going to do about bigotry. 

The OF also need the hate, they build themselves on it, commercially they thrive on the bigotry. It's their defining character as a club. 

They are a cancer on our game and society in general but some of the authorities in football and government are part of it so it won't change. 

Hearts should ban the ****ers or give as little a possible to them. Show they are against this behaviour. 

Horrible *****. 

Either that or give each visiting fan a fire work set, let them blow thier own  appendages off. 

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I wasn’t far off the mark then!

Yeah,  it’s all entirely predictable, sadly.  I’m surprised they didn’t mention the protests the day after, blame Chelsea fans and deflect further tbh. 

kirkierobroy
2 hours ago, Boab said:

Head of the old bill was on the radio just there and wasn’t convincing IMO.

After all the warnings and advice, it came across, reading between the lines, that they were basically powerless to stop it. Sends out a terrible message to everyone else who have been trying their best to adhere to the rules. 
Can imagine some fraught conversations if plod turn up at peoples’ homes to complain.

Social Contract, intit. Scotland can't ever really be a police state as there aren't enough of them. Most of us behave in a reasonably civilised way most of the time, even when we are in mass situations like football crowds. Unfortunately, Ra Peepul aren't civilised, sensible, responsible or continent and haven't signed up to the Social Contract. There's enough of them to get off largely Scot-free even given incidents like this. 

And let's give up on the 'small minority' mince.

SectionDJambo

“Sadly a small minority........have besmirched the good name of Rangers”

🤔

That was some small minority out there. 
Jim (blue, red and) White is never going to criticise his beloved Rangers.

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

If anything the scenes shame the authorities who continually sweep this kind of behaviour under the carpet and will continue to do so and that includes the clubs involved. 

Exactly, it was from Petrie as well, can’t remember what he said about Hibs fans invading the pitch at Hampden but I think it was something like what did they expect. 

Pasquale for King

Rangers statement saying these fans besmirched the good name of the club hahahahaha and their core values hahahahaha 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?!?! 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Exactly, it was from Petrie as well, can’t remember what he said about Hibs fans invading the pitch at Hampden but I think it was something like what did they expect. 

Aye, that wank said it was over celebrating or something similar. Exuberant was the word I think. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Rangers statement saying these fans besmirched the good name of the club hahahahaha and their core values hahahahaha 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?!?! 

It actually looks as if they are taking the piss out of everyone else because they have to say something. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Clubs still can’t sell alcohol at games because of this, it’s literally cost clubs millions of pounds in that time. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Last Laff said:

It actually looks as if they are taking the piss out of everyone else because they have to say something. 

Statement
Move on. 

kingantti1874

I’ve no idea why one week before the event the Scottish government did not insist that the football authorities apply a sporting punishment for next season e.g 10 points deduction and a large fine £1m + costs and damages should there be any large scale gatherings. Always seem to try and deal with the problem after it’s happened. 

Can you imagine the outrage of the huns when Scotland fans Congress and have a party during the Euros while managing to not smash up the city?  

Pasquale for King

No wonder the authorities and the clubs don’t want strict liability being brought in to play. 

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Clubs still can’t sell alcohol at games because of this, it’s literally cost clubs millions of pounds in that time. 

Forgot about that 

Maybe the ban should only apply to matches involving Celtic and Rangers now.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Can you imagine the outrage of the huns when Scotland fans Congress and have a party during the Euros while managing to not smash up the city?  

Scotland fans Congress 😆. Can’t see much celebrations to be honest, rivers of tears after another glorious failure more likely. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Forgot about that 

Maybe the ban should only apply to matches involving Celtic and Rangers now.

Sounds good to me, Lawell was going on about it so I’m surprised it’s not allowed seeing as you can at Rugby

and other sport. Saturdays scenes don’t help that particular cause though. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Scotland fans Congress 😆. Can’t see much celebrations to be honest, rivers of tears after another glorious failure more likely. 

I’m sure they will make it a likely day out regardless with two games at Hampden and the England match to look forward to.  Pissing in fountains and moon shining folk in kilts will be about as bad as it gets. 

John Findlay
44 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The punishment from the GFA  I mean SFA, was to fine both clubs a paltry £20,000 each. Scottish footballing authorities, toothless then and toothless now when it comes to dealing with the bigot brothers.

kirkierobroy

From today's Herald report on the mayhem;

'Scottish FA president Rod Petrie said: "While the majority of the club’s fan base will have celebrated this achievement safely and in line with Covid-19 guidelines across the country and beyond, the scenes witnessed in and around Glasgow’s George Square have brought embarrassment to the national game."’

In other words, the dreaded moustache starts off by praising the Sevco fanship, and finished by layng the shame on all of us and not them.

What a waste of space he is.

The Old Tolbooth

The whataboutery by Celtic fans is staggering re this as well, trying to claim to be the good guys and telling people they would never have done such a thing if they won 10 in a row, away and geez peace ya feckin trampy muppets!!! 

William H. Bonney
25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If the core values of rangers are to be a bigoted bunch of scumbags, seems like their doing a pretty good job living up to it. 

Japan Jambo
13 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Just when you thought the fans were absolute scum bags spouting bigotry the players decided to get in on the action too. 

Is that sing along for real? I presume not otherwise more would surely have been said!!

Independence

Rangers say "a small minority of people" have "besmirched the good name" of the club following disorder in Glasgow city centre.

What a disgraceful statement. Small minority...aye right!!!!! They remain Scotland's embarrassment....all the time. Their fans are a disgrace. Thank the heavens my boys decided to follow Heart of Midlothian!

4 minutes ago, Independence said:

Rangers say "a small minority of people" have "besmirched the good name" of the club following disorder in Glasgow city centre.

What a disgraceful statement. Small minority...aye right!!!!! They remain Scotland's embarrassment....all the time. Their fans are a disgrace. Thank the heavens my boys decided to follow Heart of Midlothian!

Good name of the club!! The mind boggles. That about sums up the sectarian bigots that run Celtic and Rangers. Just wish these two clubs would join the English set up and leave us all alone.

Riccarton3

When you've seen your team liquidated all you've got left is a kind of sad defiance.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

If the core values of rangers are to be a bigoted bunch of scumbags, seems like their doing a pretty good job living up to it. 

Pretty much, I can’t think of anything else they stand for 🤷🏾‍♂️?

7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Is that sing along for real? I presume not otherwise more would surely have been said!!

Some people are debating whether or not it's real. 

It looks it at first. 

I've had a listen to it a couple of times. I think first time it's mostly "dah dah dah" being shouted. 2nd time i think there's def FTP being shouted. 

Also in the longer video someone has highlighted a security person further along trying to stop someone taking a video. Press are starting to reply to it but they are pushing back a bit.

So so sick of Scottish football being belittled by these morons.  They are much more than a small minority.   There's no room for bigotry and hatred in society so why the hell should football put up with it.   

5 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Turn the cameras off, lock the doors and let them get on with killing each other. Easy peasy

Scottish Hunger Games winner gets their team into the EPL

20 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Turn the cameras off, lock the doors and let them get on with killing each other. Easy peasy

Send them to fight for Israel and Palestine they are that into it. 

frankblack

What I don't get, is why didn't they just drop a bomb on the squinty bridge when all the orcs were crossing it?

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, Independence said:

Aye the old Small minority seems to get wheeled out all too often these days. 15000 is NOT a small minority.

jambopilms

Do any of them actually care about the pope, religion, Ireland etc.

If Rangers and/or Celtic didnt exist would they still be full of sectarian bile ?

Riccarton3
7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

If Rangers and/or Celtic didnt exist would they still be full of sectarian bile ?

Is the Pope a catholic?

12 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

No, but Rangers fans don't like anything Celtic fans like (or dislike anything Celtic fans dislike) and so the imported bigotry from NI continues. If Rangers didn't exist it would  be invented so the bigots would have a reason to have a go at Celtic. 

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

The whataboutery by Celtic fans is staggering re this as well, trying to claim to be the good guys and telling people they would never have done such a thing if they won 10 in a row, away and geez peace ya feckin trampy muppets!!! 

The Green Brigade

'Let's see how dickish we can act today'

Union Bears 'Hold our beer, we can top that'

And repeat.

Edited by DETTY29

Graham Spiers got tore right in to their fans again and the ingrained 'anger' that besets them even in moments of great times.

2008 now

• davemclaren locked this topic