• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no words for this?

What an oddball that Abdul is. Spotted hanging about on Gorgie Road a few years back after he had been banned from Ibrox. Swiftly told where to go :lol:

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, moogsy said:

What an oddball that Abdul is. Spotted hanging about on Gorgie Road a few years back after he had been banned from Ibrox. Swiftly told where to go :lol:

Yeah the guy that tweeted Collymores tweet said something about that, strange man. 

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not really 😂, Celtic fans were outside every game until ten in row went bad, their pals in bigotry have also been outside a lot since January 🙈

😂😳

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

He should not have made any comment at all until it was confirmed as genuine 

The guy is never away from twitter and surprised if he actually gets any work done 

As I said before how he ever got that job in the first place is a mystery 

jock _turd

I am still at a loss as to why Rangers fans running amok in Glasgow gets seventeen pages on here?? They are renowned for this sort of thing are they not? I know it is the end of the season and there is little football to talk about but seventeen pages🤪

The whataboutery is amazing and does show that there are factions on here yes there are tims and huns ... but we all know that. I am going to have my bit of whataboutery now. There were lots on here complaining about mess left in Glasgow city centre by these cretins BUT whatabout the lorry loads of filth that is left on the bonny banks of loch Lomond every weekend??  Whatabout that is nobody going to speak out about that because it is far more relevant than one offs like what happened at the weekend. As well as that some of the cretins that leave their rubbish behind could be huns and or tims too🤣

The Gorgie
21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no words for this?

Sure he tried to make an appearance when we were playing Hibs at Easter Road. Absolutely weirdo and will do anything for attention. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

I am still at a loss as to why Rangers fans running amok in Glasgow gets seventeen pages on here?? They are renowned for this sort of thing are they not? I know it is the end of the season and there is little football to talk about but seventeen pages🤪

The whataboutery is amazing and does show that there are factions on here yes there are tims and huns ... but we all know that. I am going to have my bit of whataboutery now. There were lots on here complaining about mess left in Glasgow city centre by these cretins BUT whatabout the lorry loads of filth that is left on the bonny banks of loch Lomond every weekend??  Whatabout that is nobody going to speak out about that because it is far more relevant than one offs like what happened at the weekend. As well as that some of the cretins that leave their rubbish behind could be huns and or tims too🤣

There are no celtic sympathisers on here, that's just what hun sympathisers call people who don't cuddle a union jack at night.

jock _turd
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

There are no celtic sympathisers on here, that's just what hun sympathisers call people who don't cuddle a union jack at night.

Ah I see 🤣

Forever Hearts
39 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You no' happy with NS condemning it ? That's not enough ? Getting upset for the hell of it ? 

Can you point me to where she has? And do you not think our "justice" secretary should be commenting on it? He's got words for everything else. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

😂😂😂

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Sure he tried to make an appearance when we were playing Hibs at Easter Road. Absolutely weirdo and will do anything for attention. 

Yeah that’s what was said, I seem to have a vague recollection of him now you say it. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Spot on. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

To be fair it's the same whenever Celtic fans act like lowlifes.......NOT.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah that’s what was said, I seem to have a vague recollection of him now you say it. 

It's pretty sad, he's obviously not all there.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, theshed said:

The guy is never away from twitter and surprised if he actually gets any work done 

As I said before how he ever got that job in the first place is a mystery 

I know 

6 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

He should stick to dogging 😂

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Mind you that video is off the scale trash really ! 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Because there are no celtic sympathisers on here defending their every move, arguing with everyone and keeping the whole thing going.

But anyway, this is a thread about the nasty hun, won't you join us in our contempt for them and what they represent?

The Gorgie
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Mind you that video is off the scale trash really ! 

Im struggling for words to describe it tbh.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Smithee said:

Because there are no celtic sympathisers on here defending their every move, arguing with everyone and keeping the whole thing going.

But anyway, this is a thread about the nasty hun, won't you join us in our contempt for them and what they represent?

Not a single person has defended the Rangers fans who acted disgracefully on Saturday, no matter how much you want it to be true. 

Unknown user
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Not a single person has defended the Rangers fans who acted disgracefully on Saturday, no matter how much you want it to be true. 

So come join us in our contempt for everything hunnish

Forever Hearts
Just now, Smithee said:

So come join us in our contempt for everything hunnish

Look back and see my posts on it. That way you won't make yourself look a bit daft. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

What has that got to do with the tweet i was replying about? 

It means I have zero respect for him because he seems to pick and choose when to open his gub. 

I hope that's ok with you. 

15 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I am still at a loss as to why Rangers fans running amok in Glasgow gets seventeen pages on here?? 

It did start out as a "wtf is going on" thread then moved onto a "lets laugh at the inbred mutants" thread by those who enjoy having a laugh and a go at Rangers. Most of it was that but since then it's gone rapidly downhill with a "Humza has double standards" set of posts. 

kirkierobroy

Recommend the 'Bear on Bear Action' thread in Pie and Bovril if you want to gawp at the unbelievable behaviour of the underevolved Ibrox hordes. ANyone who is tempted by the 'small minority' argument should really look at the pics of them swarming over the Squinty Bridge. It was thousands, not hundreds.

Why 18 pages on a Hearts forum? Because this is Scottish football today, it's Scotland today. Yes, Sevco and their Parkheid time-twins are based in Glasgow but their toxin runs throughout Scotland and Scottish football. This is where we've come to. These characters are, to a great extent running Scottish football. Who wouldn't be concerned by that?

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It means I have zero respect for him because he seems to pick and choose when to open his gub. 

I hope that's ok with you. 

I do look a bit daft!

Edited by Smithee

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Look back and see my posts on it. That way you won't make yourself look a bit daft. 

Mon then, **** the rangers and all who sail in her eh?

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Because everyone on here piles into them. 

But when Rangers do it, the odd poster deflects and defends them. 

I wonder why..... 🤔

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Think this thread's on its last legs. Point's been lost, & whataboutery & trolling are now the order of the day. 

I agree, it's on it's last legs, just like that rangers fan who  is now on his last hand. 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Think this thread's on its last legs. Point's been lost, & whataboutery & trolling are now the order of the day. 

it has went the way most threads go now

Ron Burgundy
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree, it's on it's last legs, just like that rangers fan who  is now on his last hand. 

I have no idea how old the lad was or if he was a trouble maker, maybe he was just a typical daft young lad out for a drink and to celebrate his team winning the league.

I can say without doubt though that had it been a  Hibs ,Celtic or any other teams fan I would certainly not be laughing about someone who is most likely permanently disabled for a moments madness.

I haven't seen the pics but have heard about them.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I have no idea how old the lad was or if he was a trouble maker, maybe he was just a typical daft young lad out for a drink and to celebrate his team winning the league.

I can say without doubt though that had it been a  Hibs ,Celtic or any other teams fan I would certainly not be laughing about someone who is most likely permanently disabled for a moments madness.

I'm just glad that he never hurt, killed or maimed someone else while using fireworks in the most ridiculous way imaginable. 

4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Well said. Pyro has become a normal thing among supports of all teams. It was only a matter of time before someone took a dull one. A life changer for the boy.

Ron Burgundy
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm just glad that he never hurt, killed or maimed someone else while using fireworks in the most ridiculous way imaginable. 

He's not the first to use them and whatever you think of the team he supported it's a lifechanging tragedy for the person.

Forever Hearts
25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mon then, **** the rangers and all who sail in her eh?

Why would I want to say that? I enjoy beating them at football, that's all and many of their fans are good guys, same as Celtic and Hibs. Sorry for not getting all 'uber Hearts fan' like you.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

He's not the first to use them and whatever you think of the team he supported it's a lifechanging tragedy for the person.

Tragedy... Nope,not imo. 

It's because of fools like him that others life's gets changed. 

Whether that be a fellow supporter, a kid, a passers-by, police or NHS staff. 

That would be a tradgedy. 

Don't wish it on anyone, but as it happened I have no sympathy at all. 

100% his own fault. 

In fact his stupidity and others acting in the way they did  may have caused indirect deaths as police and nhs staff are  dealing with shite like that and diverting cash and resources away from other areas. 

Stupid, selfish and careless.

If it's a kid, the above doesn't apply but by all the reports it was a grown up adult male. 

Need to get a ****ing grip, this time it was him, next time it might be some random that gets hurt because of hin and his ilks stupidity. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tragedy... Nope,not imo. 

It's because of fools like him that others life's gets changed. 

Whether that be a fellow supporter, a kid, a passers-by, police or NHS staff. 

That would be a tradgedy. 

Don't wish it on anyone, but as it happened I have no sympathy at all. 

100% his own fault. 

In fact his stupidity and others acting in the way they did  may have caused indirect deaths as police and nhs staff are  dealing with shite like that and diverting cash and resources away from other areas. 

Stupid, selfish and careless.

If it's a kid, the above doesn't apply but by all the reports it was a grown up adult male. 

Need to get a ****ing grip, this time it was him, next time it might be some random that gets hurt because of hin and his ilks stupidity. 

Wow.

14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yip.

If the boy’s a manual worker, he’s f****d !

Wouldn’t be surprised if they clamp down more on the pyro.

Tommy Brown
52 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it has went the way most threads go now

Your right, Levein should have gone after the cup final. 

Stendal deseved longer.

Robbie foitbal is eye bleeding

Anything  i missed😀

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

So absolutely no relevance then

I'm pointing out his hypocrisy on certain matters that suit his obvious agenda. I for one won't take him seriously when he picks and chooses what he wants to be offended about.  

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Stendal deseved longer.

Anything  i missed😀

Budge out?

Tommy Brown

Just to deflect away from Hamza vitriol.

In 1990, I flew out to Germany the day after the beat England in the WCSF.

I was staying with German friends and watched them win the WC.

We were in a remote area near the Swiss border, the celebrations were good fun as a car parade took place from village to village.

However, the following day, news reports showed large scale disorder  in the major cities. That really  surprised  me at the time.

Basically, the cocktail of emotion, drink and joy beomes too much and some will always see a chance to be an absolute prick.

26 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Stendal deseved longer.

Anything  i missed😀

You missed out

You are a Hobo

**** The Hibs

You are a Celtic sympathiser because Rangers

Kyle Lafferty

Jason Cummings

and **** the Hibs

and possibly also **** the Hibs

oh and **** the Hibs

23 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm pointing out his hypocrisy on certain matters that suit his obvious agenda. I for one won't take him seriously when he picks and chooses what he wants to be offended about.  

Obvious Agenda 🤣🤣🤣🤣

**** me you are on form today boyo

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Obvious Agenda 🤣🤣🤣🤣

**** me you are on form today boyo

Ffs, it's Max Boyce. 

Some of the Twitter posts are funny. Both celtic and rangers fans arguing whose support are the scummiest. 🤣

AlphonseCapone

Just checking in that our resident Rangers lover is still all over this thread. Tragic that a "Hearts" fan would spend so much of their time and energy defending Rangers on numerous threads. 

P. S. **** Celtic too just in case I get called a Timpathiser. 

16 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Just checking in that our resident Rangers lover is still all over this thread. Tragic that a "Hearts" fan would spend so much of their time and energy defending Rangers on numerous threads. 

P. S. **** Celtic too just in case I get called a Timpathiser. 

A Timpathiser 🤣🤣

• davemclaren locked this topic