The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

That☝is a bit of a rhetorical question.

Suffice to say that no true Hearts supporter would hand the sister-loving, Fester Road dwelling, bleedin' knuckle-dragging and coke-snorting green & white fans ANY sort of joy. But, oh no ... here comes i8 to give our local rivals every reason to take the piss.

Well done i8 ... you ARE a 'Total Embarrassment'

Oh, and by the way, it may very well have been 'aprocryphal', but with some truth ... that drummer in the Beatles; oh you know ... 'Ringo' was GASH. He was to the Beatles as was Joel Pereira to Hearts.

And you, without resorting to insults and bad language, are our very own 'Ringo'

You can bang your drum as HARD as you like, but you, as per 'Ringo', will never hold a candle to the likes of John Bonham, who is our equivalent to 'Robbo'.

You are, without any doubt, the total antithesis of a 'supporter' ... in my humble opinion.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Suffice to say that no true Hearts supporter would hand the sister-loving, Fester Road dwelling, bleedin' knuckle-dragging and coke-snorting green & white fans ANY sort of joy. But, oh no ... here comes i8 to give our local rivals every reason to take the piss.

Oh, and by the way, it may very well have been 'aprocryphal', but with some truth ... that drummer in the Beatles; oh you know ... 'Ringo' was GASH. He was to the Beatles as was Joel Pereira to Hearts.

And you, without resorting to insults and bad language, are our very own 'Ringo'

You can bang your drum as HARD as you like, but you, as per 'Ringo', will never hold a candle to the likes of John Bonham, who is our equivalent to 'Robbo'.

You are, without any doubt, the total antithesis of a 'supporter' ... in my humble opinion.

Ginger Baker envy type post 🙂

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

My barbar is a Hibby. His honest opinion is that i8 is some sort of delinquent, at best. Quote: "If he(?) is a Hearts fan, then I'm yer fella Robbo".

There's 'Greenginger', and then there is i8.

Who causes the most embarrassment?

Your barber is an elephant?! 😮😃

just joking mate, I’ll get my coat😞

AB with Robbie still here,is a relegation dog fight in the happening.I think we all know It and sadly some seem unable to question the major issues clouding our club.

28 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Your barber is an elephant?! 😮😃

just joking mate, I’ll get my coat😞

No worries. How on earth I constantly beet my wooman friend at 'Scribble' is a mistery too mee. ☺

Nookie Bear

Got to say, had a long Monday lined up with lots of meetings and this thread was like manna from heaven 😃

Edited by Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

You can argue all you want but until you put the money into the women’s team your opinion ain’t worth shit.

None of us do, it’s the benefactors money 🤷‍♂️

Naw, Bonham was too heavy handed and bashed his drums black & blue....

For a brilliant drummer in the Ronaldo / Messi class it has to be Bill Bruford........Legend!

Nookie Bear

No idea what any of this means but if you think Ringo was gash then your knowledge of music as you do about football. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

No idea what any of this means but if you think Ringo was gash then your knowledge of music as you do about football. 

This.

Besides, everyone knows Neil Peart was the best of all drummers...😉

21 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

As it so painfully seems, this catastrophic disaster is not going anywhere.  So we now sleepwalk into our 8th season under this monumental failure and I am sure deep down we all know exactly how next season will pan out.

When this monumental failure stepped in on the back of fans pledges, Hearts and Hibs had both hit rock bottom.  Hearts came out of the traps the quickest but alas it seemed just a short fast dash.

Since then we have been walking backwards as we have watched Hibs win the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years (or whatever it was) and just finish above us for the 4th season in a row (first time since the 1970s) and in all painful likelihood win another Scottish Cup and enjoy the European football it brings.

Every season seems to bring another unwanted records and failures for us.  If it is not our worst run of results in our history, worst results in our history, unforgivable recruitment, losing court battles, relegation, hammerings to teams like Livingston, haemorrhaging money, fan disconnect and fan apathy it is watching us become accepting both on and off the pitch of being congenial losers.

I am out of puff now, I just don't know what we do to get rid of this monumental loser who is running our club.

We are being run like a community centre, I know this term is over played but it really is the situation we face.  The only successes we have witnessed under Budge in the past 6 years are a restaurant and the girl’s team getting promoted.

We are the friendly club now,  hell bent on being likeable.  We have even developed bonds with insignificant diddy clubs.

Anyway, my point caller is I want those very few Budge lovers left (you know who you are) to explain to me why they are happy with her being in charge?  To me, no Jambo could honestly want this disaster to remain in control. 

Agree with this, although you post similar rhetoric when ranting against the running of our fine club. You're right to highlight the pish that Budge has presided over the last 8 years. At least under the madness of the Romanov era, teams feared us and we had some great players to watch and idolise. Apart from Gordon, name one player in the current squad who we will still be talking about in 10 years time. Feck me those of a certain age still remember and love the likes of Busby, Ford et al. 

frankblack
8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Agree with this, although you post similar rhetoric when ranting against the running of our fine club. You're right to highlight the pish that Budge has presided over the last 8 years. At least under the madness of the Romanov era, teams feared us and we had some great players to watch and idolise. Apart from Gordon, name one player in the current squad who we will still be talking about in 10 years time. Feck me those of a certain age still remember and love the likes of Busby, Ford et al. 

You can't seriously consider the Romanov madness as a sensible comparison against Hearts teams before or after.  We couldn't afford those players and it nearly killed the club trying to chase Celtic and Rangers who had a far bigger source of revenue to draw on.

As for for players we could be talking about in 10 years time, other than Gordon I think possibly Souttar and Boyce.

bobskeldon

I have no idea whether the OP is a Hibs fan or not but (and it’s a massive BUT)...does it matter? I don’t care who reminds us as Hearts Fans just how bad things have got at our club even if that is a Hibs fan.  It would appear that there is a considerable number of Hearts supporters who actually don’t appreciate the serious, serious decline in standards and expectations at the club under AB, CL and now RN. Rather than ‘comfort’ yourself with allegations of his allegiance, why not just accept that the points he makes are valid ones...valid points are usually worth listening to!

BTW if you look back, I have often been critical of the OP as his ‘delivery’ is often unacceptable in terms of derogatory terms etc but the message

is often pertinent!

The old 'i8bibsh is a hibee' chat is lazier than the 'ringo was a shite drummer' chat. Some people (sheep) just say what they hear and what is trending and fashionable.

I "build up Hibs" is a new one. When did this happen? Was it because I laid down some hard truths? Our owner may wish the club to live in fluffy unicorn land but I prefer the real world.

Nookie Bear
4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Note to the OP:-

No commitment, you're an embarrassment
Yes, an embarrassment, a living endorsement.

https://youtu.be/P23Gqn6y8AI

My barbar is a Hibby. His honest opinion is that i8 is some sort of delinquent, at best. Quote: "If he(?) is a Hearts fan, then I'm yer fella Robbo".

Have to laugh at you, mate. i8 living in your head rent free in the middle of the night 😂😂

Talking about him to your barber 😂😂

i8 is usually full of nonsense but he speaks his mind. We need more i8 type posts imo 

glynnlondon
34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The old 'i8bibsh is a hibee' chat is lazier than the 'ringo was a shite drummer' chat. Some people (sheep) just say what they hear and what is trending and fashionable.

I "build up Hibs" is a new one. When did this happen? Was it because I laid down some hard truths? Our owner may wish the club to live in fluffy unicorn land but I prefer the real world.

Only one on here wanted Hibs to win the cup I recall and it weren't you

Your barber is obviously another hobbit who obsesses himself with us, to be aware of I8 hatred of hubz and his discontent with the Hearts board. Tbf fair to our protagonist I bet he doesn't write letters to sporting bodies to try and have our rivals punished in other ways than the field of play.

47 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You can't seriously consider the Romanov madness as a sensible comparison against Hearts teams before or after.  We couldn't afford those players and it nearly killed the club trying to chase Celtic and Rangers who had a far bigger source of revenue to draw on.

As for for players we could be talking about in 10 years time, other than Gordon I think possibly Souttar and Boyce.

Romanov got fecked when the global banking crisis kicked in making him bankrupt and messing us. Romanov's biggest mistake was believing he could turn us into a club the size of Man U or such like. At least he never tried to be best pals with the shite across in Leith, who also played their part in our demotion.

Yes indeed. 

I hope when he spoke about Robbo in such disrespectful terms you had something to say about it. 

It’s ****ing weird imo to be discussing any of this in public. 

17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Yes indeed. 

I hope when he spoke about Robbo in such disrespectful terms you had something to say about it. 

My barber is a Stoke fan so sympathises with the onfield guff we get subjected to every week. He still gushes over former favourite Fuller. 

David Black
43 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Second to Buddy Rich, maybe

Ginger Baker without doubt the all time best. Saw him in the Usher Hall with his Airforce.  

jock _turd
58 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Second to Buddy Rich, maybe

Joe Morello is the man! 

edit 

Sorry was the man!

Edited by jock _turd

9 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Joe Morello is the man! 

edit 

Sorry was the man!

In Baker's autobiography he said rock drummers can't compete with jazz drummers, the latter being a step above.

19 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Dear Al. 

You just made an excuse right away.

Who the **** cares if we beat hibs as usual?  We lost to two part time clubs one that hadn't played for months, **** sake man wake up.  This was the season for us to put a team together especially with the money being invested into the club and we may have to witness Hibs winning the cup the same year we go out to Broara ****ing huns???  Even Kelty spanked them by about 8 goals.

Stop your manipulative ways of trying to being positive because you are honestly, and don't take this personally, a joke figure on here now in between a support that know that it's not been good enough for five ****ing years. 

Respond like a "I know I am but what are you" as per.

People care about the club.  It's not being negative it's wanting so so so much better than Robbie ****ing Neilson and Budge in charge. 

Here speaks someone with their finger probably on the pulse of the majority of fans who do not post here. Bravo!

Jim Panzee
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Romanov got fecked when the global banking crisis kicked in making him bankrupt and messing us. Romanov's biggest mistake was believing he could turn us into a club the size of Man U or such like. At least he never tried to be best pals with the shite across in Leith, who also played their part in our demotion.

Romanov's operating model was a disaster - thinking he had the same kind of money Abramovich has at Chelsea - he and Chelsea didn't suffer during the global banking crisis.

I'm still staggered there are people who yearn for a return of funding any club on the never never taking a club to the very brink of existence.

I do think it's time for AB to move on - but she has given us a club to follow and talk about and will no doubt hand the reigns over to someone sensible with a sustainable operating model.

Hearts1975
5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

if that’s what your little hibby barber friend said, then it must be true 

A hibby calling anyone a delinquent, is laughable in itself 

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Yes indeed. 

Exactly 

46 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Will Ferrel is pretty good in the Red Hot Chili Peppers

You Tube Jimmy Fallen Will Ferrel v Chad Smith drum off -  funny

Edited by i8hibsh

I've not been to a barber in 20 years but if I did he wouldn't be a ****ing Hibee!

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Well said, I would add apart from Lafferty and maybe Ozturk who else will be mentioned from the era of the Budge regime in ten years time from over 100 players and counting?

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I've not been to a barber in 20 years but if I did he wouldn't be a ****ing Hibee!

Right back at the i8 haters there. Collaborating with Hibs ***** to get a hair cut. Buy a set of clippers

King prawn

1923B47C-1AA4-4F2D-B836-8DA3040517A4.thumb.jpeg.84339bdb72ef4d2db1c927ce45bf0377.jpeg

I’ll keep an eye out at Tynecastle next season 

Just now, King prawn said:

1923B47C-1AA4-4F2D-B836-8DA3040517A4.thumb.jpeg.84339bdb72ef4d2db1c927ce45bf0377.jpeg

Lockdown has been cruel. You aint that far off

:gok:

David Black
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I agree, most of it is shit. 

Never understood jazz. A group of people all playing different tunes, yet Ginger Baker always classed himself as a jazz drummer. 

David Black

Jazz is for pseudo intellectualls.

Now Blues on the other hand

:clumshot:

Again we agree. The root of all popular music today. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Jazz is for pseudo intellectualls.

Now Blues on the other hand

:clumshot:

jazz is crap but there are many truths in most of your posts

5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

No worries. How on earth I constantly beet my wooman friend at 'Scribble' is a mistery too mee. ☺

😂👍

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm more embarrassed for the vermin barber who reads Kickback so much that he/she knows who i8 is.

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

:rofl:

Obviously the "going somewhere nice on holiday this year?" chat is difficult at the moment, but ffs.

I for one can't wait for the next instalment of 'Wee Mikey's Hibby barber's musings on I8'.

6 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

🤣

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Your barber is obviously another hobbit who obsesses himself with us, to be aware of I8 hatred of hubz and his discontent with the Hearts board. Tbf fair to our protagonist I bet he doesn't write letters to sporting bodies to try and have our rivals punished in other ways than the field of play.

Na just to have Hearts punished i’d imagine 🤣

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

For i8 🤔

This thread is amazing 🤣🤣 

11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm more embarrassed for the vermin barber who reads Kickback so much that he/she knows who i8 is.

Check that inclusivity there , womenses can be barbers too or barbars , not sure if thats inappropriate in todays world though implying womenses can be elephants 🤔

you did forgot “they” however.

Also as for vermin on JKB isnt there a lot of them? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

Check that inclusivity there , womenses can be barbers too or barbars , not sure if thats inappropriate in todays world though implying womenses can be elephants 🤔

you did forgot “they” however.

Also as for vermin on JKB isnt there a lot of them? 

It was especially for i8 as I know how passionate he/she is about gender equality...

Hearts women Team 8 years into the Budge era:

1   Glasgow City 14 13 0 1 53 11 +42 39 WWWWW
2 Previous rank: 3 Celtic 14 11 1 2 48 11 +37 34 WWWWW
3 Previous rank: 2 Rangers 14 11 0 3 53 6 +47 33 LWWLW
4   Spartans 14 7 0 7 19 23 -4 21 WLWWL
5   Hibernian 14 6 0 8 31 22 +9 18 WWLLL
6   Forfar Farmington 14 3 2 9 16 55 -39 11 LLLLD
7   Motherwell 14 2 0 12 12 56 -44 6 LLLWL
8   Hearts 14 1 1 12 5 53 -48 4  

Bottom 

Scottish Premier League 8 years into the Budge era:

# Team Pl W D L F A GD Pts Last 6
1 Rangers 36 30 6 0 85 13 72 96

2 Celtic 36 21 10 5 74 29 45 73

3 Hibernian 36 17 8 11 47 35 12 59

4 Aberdeen 36 15 11 10 36 33 3 56

5 St. Johnstone 36 11 11 14 36 42 -6 44

6 Livingston 36 12 8 16 42 51 -9 44

7 Motherwell 36 12 8 16 36 51 -15 44

8 St Mirren 36 11 10 15 34 42 -8 43

9 Dundee United 36 10 12 14 30 48 -18 42

10 Ross County 36 9 6 21 31 64 -33 33

11 Kilmarnock 36 9 5 22 38 51 -13 32

12 Hamilton Academical 36 7 9 20 33 63 -30 30

Not Competed

Youth wise, well it is hard to gauge now due to no Celtic or Rangers but we have not faired well in the develpoment league since around 2012

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, May one-six said:

Can I throw Tony Allen into the mix here?

I'll see your Tony Allen and raise you Terry A La Berry.