The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

frankblack
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

"Realism" 😂 16 trophies in 147 years. Is that realistic enough for you? 

Away and get that season ticket for Ibrox.  Jambo my arse.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Nothing gets quite as low as your attitude to women. 👍

Eh, I am a femanist me!

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Boab said:

That’s the hope of many. Not on here, in the minds of a lot of the support.

I'd be suprised if she wants to stay on past this season. 

If she can see us through covid and we finish 3rd/4th  or even top 6 then whoever takes over will have us on at least a solid footing. 

Handing over during covid while we were in the championship after demotion would  just be setting up the next owner to fail. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd be suprised if she wants to stay on past this season. 

If she can see us through covid and we finish 3rd/4th  or even top 6 then whoever takes over will have us on at least a solid footing. 

Handing over during covid while we were in the championship after demotion would  just be setting up the next owner to fail. 

The argument is that the solid footing is already in place. Has been, even pre-COVID. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Away and get that season ticket for Ibrox.  Jambo my arse.

And there it is! 😂

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Boab said:

The argument is that the solid footing is already in place. Has been, even pre-COVID. 

Yeah, it was possibly was pre covid, but not during it. 

I wouldn't be suprised to see her go between now and next summer. 

She must want to go as well imo. 

Yeah, it was possibly was pre covid, but not during it. 

I wouldn't be suprised to see her go between now and next summer. 

She must want to go as well imo. 

Everyone was in the same position though. Some clubs don’t have our resources so there’s no reason I can see why things aren’t moving quicker in transferring power.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Everyone was in the same position though. Some clubs don’t have our resources so there’s no reason I can see why things aren’t moving quicker in transferring power.

The financial health of clubs will become clearer later on and football isn't out of the wood yet either imo. 

I still expect her to leave within the next year  and if we hadn't been demoted then I think it may have already happened or be happening as we speak. 

Covid and demotion was quite a dramatic and unforseen event, not many carried on with business as normal. 

Whether she could have, I don't know but the impact on Hearts and imo Partick was the worst out of all the clubs in Scotland. I don't think that could be argued. 

been here before
32 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This forum has stooped to great depths on many an occasion.  Notably sending flowers and chocolates to Ann Budge, almost having sub forums for our friends Partick and ICT but nothing will ever be lower than people wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

Refusing to go to games, cancelling FOH subs, actively fleecing the club of income via dodgy streams instead of using official PPV, boycotting merchandise, openly encouraging other 'fans' to do the same whilst all the time  using this board as a platform for your ikkle Pwincess hissy fit whilst not even chucking a fiver in to support it is probably lower.

Edited by been here before

Spitonastranger
36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This forum has stooped to great depths on many an occasion.  Notably sending flowers and chocolates to Ann Budge, almost having sub forums for our friends Partick and ICT but nothing will ever be lower than people wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

or contributing absolutely nothing to the clup they purport to support. 

Edited by Spitonastranger
spelling

Hectormasson
35 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

"Realism" 😂 16 trophies in 147 years. Is that realistic enough for you? 

Same applies to most if not all scottish sides, the weegies win nearly everything, & always have done, the rest pick up the scraps   or are exceptional every rare once in a while with their teams ie Aberdeen and dun utd, in the 80s, & hearts back in the 50s and early sixties, we've tried to do our bit , over the years , but have to agree we've vastly underachieved , for being a bigger club than them all outside the old firm....

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JWL said:

We don't even get to play them 8 times any more under Budge.

When did we not play them 8 times under Budge? 

Top 6 in every completed season?

Last season........................don't twist it with the completed shite

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We wouldn't have last season, completed or not, and didn't this season.

Edited by martoon

Forever Hearts
23 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Same applies to most if not all scottish sides, the weegies win nearly everything, & always have done, the rest pick up the scraps   or are exceptional every rare once in a while with their teams ie Aberdeen and dun utd, in the 80s, & hearts back in the 50s and early sixties, we've tried to do our bit , over the years , but have to agree we've vastly underachieved , for being a bigger club than them all outside the old firm....

There's been some awful Old Firm teams during our history so 16 trophies is still abysmal.  

Hearts have underperformed for the vast majority of our existance.  We always had our priorities right though - our aim was never in doubt.

Ann Budge's priorities are so far detached from a sporting team you would need the world's longest bridge to cross between the two.

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

There's been some awful Old Firm teams during our history so 16 trophies is still abysmal.  

Take the OF out and we can't even regularly compete for 3rd place. 

I said on the unpopular Hearts opinions that we are the biggest underachievers in Scottish Football and I stand by that.

That said, for all the shit of the Budge era, it actually just follows a trend that has been prevalent most of our existence so she is not to blame for it all. Folk should be used to this but I've no idea when we became so entitled.

My opinion is that AB needs to go shortly. We have been utter dire on the pitch and it comes from decisions at the the top. You can't blame shite players for jumping at the chance to play for Hearts. I will say this though, during COVID etc, there is probably no other person I'd wish to see us through the other side than AB - not one owner in Scotland I would have more faith in with regards to that side of things.

So yeah, thanks Ann, we are almost out the other side and that's when it'll be time for you to up sticks.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Hearts were every bit as erratic back in the Mercer and Robinson days.  For every good season where we qualified for Europe we'd have a mediocre one finishing mid-table, and we had a few seasons where we were even worse e.g. under Tommy McLean and Stevie Frail.

The most consistently near the top of the league was in Levein's first spell where we also qualified for the Europa group stages.

Yip, and  I enjoyed the Mercer days we were very unlucky.

The reason I brought it up was that a poster that hates hibs has specifically  called us out on

losers/ loser mentality

winning is everything

and seemed irked about a host of clubs that have won trophies during her tenure

I pointed out-

we won nothing under Mercer and have actually been to more finals under Budge in a shorter time.

a host of clubs including Utd, Motherwell, St Mirren and hibs also won cups under Mercers reign.

I therefor  wondered if he considered Mercers reign as " Fail, fail fail" as well given his criteria or if there are other things at play.

Does he also view Doddie as a Failure of a Hearts manager?

He's not answered yet.

Someone else also pointed out we "aren't skint" now, but rather than a criticism of Budge I think that's a good thing.

Auldbenches
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

On JKB, I've never been banned and had to reinvent myself just so I can stalk previous posters and get my jollies. 

Who where you before? 

I want to know so I know how, much I rinsed you before to the point where you got banned and had to come back and try to haunt me to get some kind of revenge. 

Who where you before? 

Do you think that someone got banned from a fans forum.and only registered again as someone else just come back and haunt you because you rinsed him?  That's some opinion of yourself.  Not knowing who he was also shows that you must think you rinse every poster that argues with you.  

You don't half elevate your relevance on here.   

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, martoon said:

We wouldn't have last season, completed or not, and didn't this season.

So never then is the answer.

It would have been 1 season out of 5 ( maybe 4). But the answer is never.

I was a very happy, positive, engaged and proud Jambo until around 5 years ago.

I will never forgive Budge for how she has made me feel about our club.

1 minute ago, Homme said:

I said on the unpopular Hearts opinions that we are the biggest underachievers in Scottish Football and I stand by that.

That said, for all the shit of the Budge era, it actually just follows a trend that has been prevalent most of our existence so she is not to blame for it all. Folk should be used to this but I've no idea when we became so entitled.

My opinion is that AB needs to go shortly. We have been utter dire on the pitch and it comes from decisions at the the top. You can't blame shite players for jumping at the chance to play for Hearts. I will say this though, during COVID etc, there is probably no other person I'd wish to see us through the other side than AB - not one owner in Scotland I would have more faith in with regards to that side of things.

So yeah, thanks Ann, we are almost out the other side and that's when it'll be time for you to up sticks.

I think there needs to be context looking back at periods in our history. 

We undoubtedly were the strongest team generally outside the Old Firm from mid 80s until admin. Other teams come and go having their time being 3rd for a season but fall away into obscurity for another decade. We’d maybe have a season slip up, 2 max, but always come back.  

And before our worst period in the 70s, I’d say Hearts were a constant for

most part, pre and post war.

Totally agree we are still big underachievers though. I’m not taking up argument with that.

But I wouldn’t say the slide we’ve been in for the last few years falls in line with what Hearts are. Not at all. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Do you think that someone got banned from a fans forum.and only registered again as someone else just come back and haunt you because you rinsed him?  That's some opinion of yourself.  Not knowing who he was also shows that you must think you rinse every poster that argues with you.  

You don't half elevate your relevance on here.   

Nah, not an opinion of myself, I'm irrelevant.

More of a concern for his behaviour as he follows me across multiple threads nibbling away and discussing things that happened before he even joined JKB.

Won't be an issue now tho, the ignore list is handy.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, JWL said:

Last season........................don't twist it with the completed shite

So the answer is never then- in a completed top flight season.

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, and  I enjoyed the Mercer days we were very unlucky.

The reason I brought it up was that a poster that hates hibs has specifically  called us out on

losers/ loser mentality

winning is everything

and seemed irked about a host of clubs that have won trophies during her tenure

I pointed out-

we won nothing under Mercer and have actually been to more finals under Budge in a shorter time.

a host of clubs including Utd, Motherwell, St Mirren and hibs also won cups under Mercers reign.

I therefor  wondered if he considered Mercers reign as " Fail, fail fail" as well given his criteria or if there are other things at play.

Does he also view Doddie as a Failure of a Hearts manager?

He's not answered yet.

Someone else also pointed out we "aren't skint" now, but rather than a criticism of Budge I think that's a good thing.

You come away with this all the time. 

Hearts were on their knees in the early 80s.  Totally different times in respect of finance and culture in the game. After early set backs, Mercer and MacDonald put Hearts back on a competitive footing. And despite not winning anything, we had a proper good side who dominated Hibs, put in title challenges, produced top internationalist and had great European nights.

The fight to maintain standards was set again. Of course, there were dips thereafter but the fight was in the club , the fight was always there. 

Where is it now or where has it been for the last few years?

Edited by Debut 4

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Homme said:

All very fair and pretty much where I stand, and imo the owner as long as they balance the books has little or should have little influence in regards to the on pitch matters, We have a structure in place now and it would be great to show some consistency over the next 5 years across all competitions.

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I was a very happy, positive, engaged and proud Jambo until around 5 years ago.

I will never forgive Budge for how she has made me feel about our club.

Get over yourself. You're more woke than those you criticise. Worse than a big bairn.

Just now, John Findlay said:

Get over yourself. You're more woke than those you criticise. Worse than a big bairn.

Woke :rofl:

I see the world very much from the right.  I'm very right wing.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

You come away with this all the time. 

Hearts were on their knees in the early 80s.  Totally different times in respect of finance and culture in the game. After early set backs, Mercer and MacDonald put Hearts back on a competitive footing. And despite not winning anything, we had a proper good side who dominated Hibs, put in title challenges, produced top internationalist and had great European nights.

The fight to maintain standards was set again. Of course, there were dips thereafter but the fight was in the club , the fight was always there. 

Where is it now or where has it been for the last few years?

It's a fair comparison imo.

We were on our knees when Budge taken over.

I agree with all with you say but the particular poster I posed the question to has highlighted the issue of loser mentality, and winning is everything along with  the fact other clubs have won trophies, he then uses this as a platform to hate Budge.

I asked him a simple question - Does he feel the same about Mercer?

We are not where we should be, that is clear. However we are promoted now after demotion.

As I said the question was put to another poster as he has highlight the issues I mentioned a few times, yet under Mercer they existed as well.

Maybe he does hate Mercer for the same reasons- that would show consistency.  I don't know- he hasn't answered yet.

The fight is in the club, just some supporters have gone soft and given up- more a reflection of them than the club imo.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Woke :rofl:

I see the world very much from the right.  I'm very right wing.

Couldnt care if you are Right wing, Left wing, or even right down the centre, you are still a big bairn and woke in my eyes.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Couldnt care if you are Right wing, Left wing, or even right down the centre, you are still a big bairn and woke in my eyes.

This place is unreal.  On one thread I am racist, xenophobic, sexist etc etc and on another I am woke.

Nookie Bear

If certain posters manned up and didn't have me on ignore they might learn something about the difference between Mercer and Budge.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

If certain posters manned up and didn't have me on ignore they might learn something about the difference between Mercer and Budge.

Wonder who posted this, it doesn't show up

:gok:

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, Homme said:

To be fair we are the historical third team in Scottish football. Just not in the last 5 years snd several other spells in our history. 

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This place is unreal.  On one thread I am racist, xenophobic, sexist etc etc and on another I am woke.

I’m not even sure what woke means. 

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Exactly

Bloody hell....WOKE!!!!!.....Jbk getting all politically correct......It's a fitbaw forum FFS....

WOKE....The world has gone crazy!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So the answer is never then- in a completed top flight season.

That's moving goalposts.

Even if completed we would not have been close to a top 6 finish in '19/20. Season about to conclude was in the Championship. 

Ergo, the answer is two successive seasons without eight games v. the OF

It's beyond dispute, Tosh.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, martoon said:

That's moving goalposts.

Even if completed we would not have been close to a top 6 finish in '19/20. Season about to conclude was in the Championship. 

Ergo, the answer is two successive seasons without eight games v. the OF

It's beyond dispute, Tosh.

Nope, 

He commented something like " we don't even get to play the OF eight times under Budge"

In fact, he's correct, because we -under Budge and Robbie kept Rangers down when we got promoted, so in fact he's right, we couldn't play them that season and couldn't manage the 8 games. 

Last season would have have been the first, but it wasn't as it was incomplete.

I also won't discount our wrongful demotion so easily as to include this season. That decision was not played out on a football park.

siegementality

There are a few out working hard today. Shame that the best they can manage by way of discrediting people is to call them Hibbies. 

You guys need to up your game a bit, Ann and Boab are relying on you!! 

SHILL

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, politics, sports, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, siegementality said:

There are a few out working hard today. Shame that the best they can manage by way of discrediting people is to call them Hibbies. 

SHILL

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, politics, sports, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means

So you really think folk are posting as agents of the club rather than just voicing their own opinion? That’s as bad as assuming everyone that criticises the club is a hobo. 

siegementality
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

So you really think folk are posting as agents of the club rather than just voicing their own opinion? That’s as bad as assuming everyone that criticises the club is a hobo. 

But there has and will be Hobo’s posting on here, are you confident there aren’t any “agents of the club”? Really confident?

35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I don't think John does either :lol: 

3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Or at least looks like one, by his own admission I may add.

Quick edit! 🤣

18 minutes ago, siegementality said:

SHILL

Methinks thou protesteth too much!

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, siegementality said:

But there has and will be Hobo’s posting on here, are you confident there aren’t any “agents of the club”? Really confident?

There will be some Hobos posting on here as we do catch some occasionally and punt them. We’ve never caught any club plants as yet - not since Badger was apparently outed as a Robinson plant in 2004 or whatever. 

However we are sure that most folk who are accused of being Hibs ( either because they are seen as too supportive or too anti the club ) are not. Similar for most folk accused of being shills. 

38 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I wasn't sure either, but the other day I saw that "woke" is interchangeable with "not being an arsehole". I'm going with that.

Quick google: The original meaning of woke is to awaken after sleep but the word now has other social connotations. "By the mid-20th century," says the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), "woke had been extended figuratively to refer to being 'aware' or 'well informed' in a political or cultural sense."