The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

8 minutes ago, siegementality said:

“Your team” 😂 Away and take your face for a shite. Any time you want to compare the mileage we’ve travelled supporting Hearts let me know. My passport stamps and mileage will stand up to anyone’s. 

And do yourself a favour meantime, think of some better patter, because that attempt just makes you look a complete dick.

😄

That's a new one.

Like it.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You keep asking this , is this some sort of weird fetish along with supporting Hibs ? 

Why do you want to know who I am ? 

Who were you before ??? 

On JKB, I've never been banned and had to reinvent myself just so I can stalk previous posters and get my jollies. 

Who where you before? 

I want to know so I know how, much I rinsed you before to the point where you got banned and had to come back and try to haunt me to get some kind of revenge. 

Who where you before? 

Edited by Smith's right boot

siegementality
10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

So you think there’s no such thing as luck of the draw or luck in a match? And no, I’m not referring to the Brora game. 

Anyway, that poster may well have had an ulterior motive but if you agree with him/her that the city is green then carry on. 

At what point did I agree that the “city was green”. I think my contempt for that statement was obvious from the fact that I didn’t even address it! 

I’m getting a bit sick of people trying to deflect from the Brora game and the general failure under of Budges tenure on the footballing side.

Cup draws don’t come much easier than Brora fecking Rangers. They weren’t lucky in that match, we were pish. Of course I think, in general, the luck of the draw and luck in matches makes a difference. We had the luck of the draw, and were out played. Simple. 

More than half my life we were “always the Bridemaid”. We even had a fanzine named that. For the last 7 years even ugly bridesmaids have won major trophies. We’ve underperformed with the money we’ve had available and spent. There is no debate about that.

7 minutes ago, siegementality said:

“Your team” 😂 Away and take your face for a shite. Any time you want to compare the mileage we’ve travelled supporting Hearts let me know. My passport stamps and mileage will stand up to anyone’s. 

And do yourself a favour meantime, think of some better patter, because that attempt just makes you look a complete dick.

He converses like some who should be in primary school....If he's older than that..adult learning centres should be kept busy!

Let's try winning an argument by calling someone a Hibby.... Pathetic!

Can't wait until Boris accuses Sturgeon of being a Hibby when it comes to the Indyref2 debate.... 😂  

Gordon Ramsay
5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

And here’s me thinking that supporters should get behind their club. Some of the posts on JKB criticising the club look more like cut and paste jobs from Hibsnet.

No they don't. 

Hibs fans love Budge and rightly so. 

They have secured 3rd and have a brilliant chance of their 2nd Scottish Cup in 5 years. What have we done? Win a shite league and get knocked out the cups by Alloa and Brora Rangers. 

siegementality
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

On JKB, I've never been banned and had to reinvent myself just so I can stalk previous posters and get my jollies. 

Who where you before? 

I want to know so I know how, much I rinsed you before to the point where you got banned and had to come back and try to haunt me to get sone kind of revenge. 

Who where you before? 

So you’ve been banned from elsewhere then?

siegementality
12 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

And here’s me thinking that supporters should get behind their club. Some of the posts on JKB criticising the club look more like cut and paste jobs from Hibsnet.

Yeah, that’s right ‘real supporters’ just accept mediocrity. Real supporters just roll over when every boardroom bad decision is compounded by another. Real supporters just hand their money over for it to be wasted and never scrutinise or challenge.

Thankfully some real supporters also make their voices heard. The European Super League would still be going ahead otherwise.

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Everyone is behind the club - there is a major split in terms of who is behind the people that are running the club. That should be easy enough to understand 

it’s OK to have a different opinion Surely you can see why there are concerns even if u don’t personally agree

Take the hobo style comparisons elsewhere. That’s a great way to deflect from what’s being said rather than you contribute anything worth of note to the thread, unless of course, it’s because you have run out of reasons why anyone should accept what’s going on 

Harry Potter
30 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

5th, 6th, 6th, 12th, 13th past 5 seasons under Budge.

pretty sad stats that.

frankblack
1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Yeah, that’s right ‘real supporters’ just accept mediocrity. Real supporters just roll over when every boardroom bad decision is compounded by another. Real supporters just hand their money over for it to be wasted and never scrutinise or challenge.

Thankfully some real supporters also make their voices heard. The European Super League would still be going ahead otherwise.

Sounds like you are following the wrong team if you expect success from Hearts.  Our history shows we have been inconsistent throughout my lifetime.

Maybe you should start a one-man protest on McLeod Street to make yourself heard? :rofl:

Hearts1975
13 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

No they don't. 

Hibs fans love Budge and rightly so. 

They have secured 3rd and have a brilliant chance of their 2nd Scottish Cup in 5 years. What have we done? Win a shite league and get knocked out the cups by Alloa and Brora Rangers. 

You ask any vermin supporter whether they would like AB to stay on, and it would be a resounding yes. 
Something the JKB defence polis should consider, and before giving it the vermin style chat 

siegementality
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Sounds like you are following the wrong team if you expect success from Hearts.  Our history shows we have been inconsistent throughout my lifetime.

Maybe you should start a one-man protest on McLeod Street to make yourself heard? :rofl:

Another slaver! 🤦‍♂️And shakes head.

23 minutes ago, siegementality said:

I might look like one but you ARE one.

Talking about shite what will you moan about next and tell us what your eternal moaning (about the club you imply you love) has ever achieved or ever will.

You and your tag team need to take a break - it's the close FFS!

siegementality
6 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Everyone is behind the club - there is a major split in terms of who is behind the people that are running the club. That should be easy enough to understand 

it’s OK to have a different opinion Surely you can see why there are concerns even if u don’t personally agree

Take the hobo style comparisons elsewhere. That’s a great way to deflect from what’s being said rather than you contribute anything worth of note to the thread, unless of course, it’s because you have run out of reasons why anyone should accept what’s going on 

Nail on the head 👍

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who where you before? 

I want to know so I know how, much I rinsed you before to the point where you got banned and had to come back and try to haunt me to get some kind of revenge. 

Who where you before? 

*were

siegementality
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I might look like one but you ARE one.

Talking about shite what will you moan about next and tell us what your eternal moaning (about the club you imply you love) has ever achieved or ever will.

You and your tag team need to take a break - it's the close FFS!

😂😂😂😂😂 It’s some doo when your delivering slap downs to yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Ah well, we've always been inconsistent so we shouldn't expect anything else. What a losers attitude.  

frankblack
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ah well, we've always been inconsistent so we shouldn't expect anything else. What a losers attitude.  

The delusion with this one is strong.

giphy.gif

Forever Hearts
Just now, frankblack said:

The delusion with this one is strong.

giphy.gif

I know, imagine a supporter of the 3rd biggest club in the country expecting to win more than three trophies in 60 odd years. The sheer greed and cheek of it. 

Non old Firm clubs seem to be shit scared of being in a league with the old firm.

30 of our games out of the 38 have absolutely nothing to do with the old firm.

We should have done a lot better.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
17 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I’m guessing that opinions are like arseholes, we’ve all got one .

And some are clean and others just nasty. 

frankblack
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

I know, imagine a supporter of the 3rd biggest club in the country expecting to win more than three trophies in 60 odd years. The sheer greed and cheek of it. 

You need to stop smoking the strong stuff and get with reality.  As is typical with the negative nancies on here, you choose to quote 60 odd years rather than narrow it down to 3 in 25.

The 3rd biggest club thing is marginal among ourselves, Aberdeen and the vermin.

Your solution is to keep sacking managers and destabalise the club as that will clearly make the club stronger?

giphy.gif

Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He calls everybody who dares to criticise Hearts a Hibs fan. Highly original. 💤😴

Origin Al 😆

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

5th, 6th, 6th, 12th, 13th past 5 seasons under Budge.

I see what you've done here I like it :greggy:

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You need to stop smoking the strong stuff and get with reality.  As is typical with the negative nancies on here, you choose to quote 60 odd years rather than narrow it down to 3 in 25.

The 3rd biggest club thing is marginal among ourselves, Aberdeen and the vermin.

Your solution is to keep sacking managers and destabalise the club as that will clearly make the club stronger?

giphy.gif

Ok. Let's play it your way. How does 16 trophies in 147 years sound? 

33 minutes ago, siegementality said:

😂😂😂😂😂 It’s some doo when your delivering slap downs to yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

I'll pigeon hole that for later.

Do you mean "do"?

frankblack
6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ok. Let's play it your way. How does 16 trophies in 147 years sound? 

It sounds like you need to find another team to support, as Hearts clearly aren't the team for you. :thumbs_up:

Forever Hearts

It sounds like you need to find another team to support, as Hearts clearly aren't the team for you. :thumbs_up:

Why is that? Because I'm not a serial loser and happy clapper like you who is willing to accept mediocrity at best? Nah, I'll stick with wanting Hearts to fulfill their potential and win a lot more trophies than we've managed to up until now. 

PS. 45 years and counting as a supporter.👍

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Origin Al 😆

For a second I thought you were going to comment on the topic instead off the poster but at least it's a change from R, CL or AB.  You seem to be more fascinated with people than topics.

. A couple of nights ago you remarked on my eyesight that was a massive fail.

frankblack
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Why is that? Because I'm not a serial loser and happy clapper like you who is willing to accept mediocrity at best? Nah, I'll stick with wanting Hearts to fulfill their potential and win a lot more trophies than we've managed to up until now. 

PS. 45 years and counting as a supporter.👍

Loser, serial loser.  I find it particularly laughable that you think you can apply those terms to the likes of Ann Budge.  I take it you are a successful self-made multi-milionaire businessman instead of a complete foamer spouting purile insults anonymously on an internet forum?

The only person who fits that Loser bill is yourself, who is greetin on this thread like a 10 year old bairn.

Either put on your big boy pants and stop the greetin or show some realism.

frankblack
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

So wanting Hearts to do well is now being mocked.....

:interehjrling:

There is wanting to do well, and being realistic about your targets... :rofl:

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

So...how are we judging Budge?

League form? Trophies? Value for money? Commercial activities?

I know she likes a 5yr plan so my question is: what has Ann achieved over the last 5 years that did not require the huge financial involvement of 3rd parties?

The unknown (to me) element there is around whether those benefactors would have been in play without Budge.

Off the park, moderately successful.

On the park, not successful at all.  Started well but got progressively worse.

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Non old Firm clubs seem to be shit scared of being in a league with the old firm.

30 of our games out of the 38 have absolutely nothing to do with the old firm.

We should have done a lot better.

We don't even get to play them 8 times any more under Budge.

There is wanting to do well, and being realistic about your targets... :rofl:

We have 8000 plus donating, benefactors galore and strong season ticket sales and we’re a club just out the Championship. The mismanagement has been awful. We can do a lot better. Realistic or not. 

frankblack
Just now, Des Lynam said:

We have 8000 plus donating, benefactors galore and strong season ticket sales and we’re a club just out the Championship. The mismanagement has been awful. We can do a lot better. Realistic or not. 

The main issues seem to be the selection of the managers after Neilson left last time plus the scouting network.  I think Savage was brought in to address some of these problems, and the scouting is something they are trying to recruit on.

The managers have been given the funds but not made the best use of them.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Loser, serial loser.  I find it particularly laughable that you think you can apply those terms to the likes of Ann Budge.  I take it you are a successful self-made multi-milionaire businessman instead of a complete foamer spouting purile insults anonymously on an internet forum?

The only person who fits that Loser bill is yourself, who is greetin on this thread like a 10 year old bairn.

AB is very successful business person. The transformation of the club in the last 7 years has been incredible.

She is no loser...however...her faith in CL and subsequent management decisions have left us in a place where the support is split.

We need a shake up at the top. Get the handover sorted, give AB her money, and let’s move on.

Much like the hooped demons with McCann, we’ll look back with favourable thoughts of what she done.

Don’t ruin it by over-staying your welcome, Ann.

frankblack
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

AB is very successful business person. The transformation of the club in the last 7 years has been incredible.

She is no loser...however...her faith in CL and subsequent management decisions have left us in a place where the support is split.

We need a shake up at the top. Get the handover sorted, give AB her money, and let’s move on.

Much like the hooped demons with McCann, we’ll look back with favourable thoughts of what she done.

Good post.

My guess is she may be staying to transition the club out of the pandemic in what will be an extremely challenging set of financial results due to major losses in revenue streams.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

You ask any vermin supporter whether they would like AB to stay on, and it would be a resounding yes. 
Something the JKB defence polis should consider, and before giving it the vermin style chat 

😂😂😂😂

That's a belter. 

What else shall we ask them in regards of the way our club is governed and run?

In fact, why not ask Big Ron if he has any other pals with a love Scottish football who wants to buy a team. 

Ask hibs on who his best to run/ own  Hearts, not only that but take it into consideration.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Fair post. 

She's leaving soon tho, covid and no match day income may have delayed that a while, but she will leave soon. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂😂

That's a belter. 

What else shall we ask them in regards of the way our club is governed and run?

In fact, why not ask Big Ron if he has any other pals with a love Scottish football who wants to buy a team. 

Ask hibs on who his best to run/ own  Hearts, not only that but take it into consideration.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You wanted hibs to win the cup. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Good post.

My guess is she may be staying to transition the club out of the pandemic in what will be an extremely challenging set of financial results due to major losses in revenue streams.

It’s a good guess but won’t solve the problem of the split support. Even a moderately successful season the coming year won’t change that view.

The one thing the club does have is a support who will rally but they won’t be taken for fools either. How many eras have we been through in the last 40 odd years ? Time for a new one.

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, frankblack said:

"Realism" 😂 16 trophies in 147 years. Is that realistic enough for you? 

This forum has stooped to great depths on many an occasion.  Notably sending flowers and chocolates to Ann Budge, almost having sub forums for our friends Partick and ICT but nothing will ever be lower than people wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

3fingersreid
48 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

And some are clean and others just nasty. 

😂😂

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair post. 

She's leaving soon tho, covid and no match day income may have delayed that a while, but she will leave soon. 

That’s the hope of many. Not on here, in the minds of a lot of the support.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

You wanted hibs to win the cup. 

I only ever want Hearts to win the cup. 

I still hate rangers more than Hibs tho, get over it. Folk have different options on things. 

I for example think the best way to help Hearts is to support the current set up and financially help as I can. 

Others think withdrawing funds, not renewing and greetin like wee babies until they get what they want will help. 

Both I believe want the best for Hearts, although imo some harbour a personal agenda against Bob. 

Not sure what your opinion is , you don't actually say much in regards to Hearts or football. You go about stalking posters on here, post snidey remarks, talk about Hibs cup win a lot and generally avoid most thread subjects whilst posting derogatory and cowardly remarks ( hanging from plaza). 

It's almost like you post to troll, antagonise and wind folk up. 

Try sticking to the subject and if you want to talk about Hibs winning anything, start a thread or better still- **** of to party planners, lots of folk will want to talk about it on there if that's your thing. 

frankblack
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This forum has stooped to great depths on many an occasion.  Notably sending flowers and chocolates to Ann Budge, almost having sub forums for our friends Partick and ICT but nothing will ever be lower than people wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

Nothing gets quite as low as your attitude to women. 👍