The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

As it so painfully seems, this catastrophic disaster is not going anywhere.  So we now sleepwalk into our 8th season under this monumental failure and I am sure deep down we all know exactly how next season will pan out.

When this monumental failure stepped in on the back of fans pledges, Hearts and Hibs had both hit rock bottom.  Hearts came out of the traps the quickest but alas it seemed just a short fast dash.

Since then we have been walking backwards as we have watched Hibs win the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years (or whatever it was) and just finish above us for the 4th season in a row (first time since the 1970s) and in all painful likelihood win another Scottish Cup and enjoy the European football it brings.

Every season seems to bring another unwanted records and failures for us.  If it is not our worst run of results in our history, worst results in our history, unforgivable recruitment, losing court battles, relegation, hammerings to teams like Livingston, haemorrhaging money, fan disconnect and fan apathy it is watching us become accepting both on and off the pitch of being congenial losers.

I am out of puff now, I just don't know what we do to get rid of this monumental loser who is running our club.

We are being run like a community centre, I know this term is over played but it really is the situation we face.  The only successes we have witnessed under Budge in the past 6 years are a restaurant and the girl’s team getting promoted.

We are the friendly club now,  hell bent on being likeable.  We have even developed bonds with insignificant diddy clubs.

Anyway, my point caller is I want those very few Budge lovers left (you know who you are) to explain to me why they are happy with her being in charge?  To me, no Jambo could honestly want this disaster to remain in control. 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

There is nothing in this thread that you haven't said time and time again, all over this forum.

Did it really need a new, dedicated thread?  Absolutely ****ing boring now. 

She essentially gave the fans a loan of money so that WE could save the club.  Shes now been paid back that cash (plus interest)  I will always be thankful for that.  

You look at the state of us now and it’s an embarrassment.  Never has a club with our budget ended the season bottom of the league, the sheer levels of incompetence is almost unbelievable.  

At the end of it all budge and her family will end up away from hearts with their pockets full of cash.  The ones left out of pocket and paying for all the crap decisions are us.  

It’s all just very depressing and I can’t wait for the day that she ****s off from the club. 

The facts are that when this distaster took over Hearts and Hibs were at the absolute rock bottom.  Hearts had just went into admin and Hibs..well we all know I am sure what had just happened.  They have went from strength to strength since then and we are heading right back down to that bottom of the rock.

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Did you hold your breath the whole time you were typing this 

I'm certainly not holding my breath over us becoming a success under Budge.

hmfc_liam06
12 minutes ago, tian447 said:

There is nothing in this thread that you haven't said time and time again, all over this forum.

Did it really need a new, dedicated thread?  Absolutely ****ing boring now. 

Very much this.

highlandjambo3
13 minutes ago, Shanks said:

She essentially gave the fans a loan of money so that WE could save the club.  Shes now been paid back that cash (plus interest)  I will always be thankful for that.  

You look at the state of us now and it’s an embarrassment.  Never has a club with our budget ended the season bottom of the league, the sheer levels of incompetence is almost unbelievable.  

At the end of it all budge and her family will end up away from hearts with their pockets full of cash.  The ones left out of pocket and paying for all the crap decisions are us.  

It’s all just very depressing and I can’t wait for the day that she ****s off from the club. 

Eh…….when did that happen??

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Eh…….when did that happen??

Last season.

Jim Panzee
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

As it so painfully seems, this catastrophic disaster is not going anywhere.  So we now sleepwalk into our 8th season under this monumental failure and I am sure deep down we all know exactly how next season will pan out.

When this monumental failure stepped in on the back of fans pledges, Hearts and Hibs had both hit rock bottom.  Hearts came out of the traps the quickest but alas it seemed just a short fast dash.

Since then we have been walking backwards as we have watched Hibs win the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years (or whatever it was) and just finish above us for the 4th season in a row (first time since the 1970s) and in all painful likelihood win another Scottish Cup and enjoy the European football it brings.

Every season seems to bring another unwanted records and failures for us.  If it is not our worst run of results in our history, worst results in our history, unforgivable recruitment, losing court battles, relegation, hammerings to teams like Livingston, haemorrhaging money, fan disconnect and fan apathy it is watching us become accepting both on and off the pitch of being congenial losers.

I am out of puff now, I just don't know what we do to get rid of this monumental loser who is running our club.

We are being run like a community centre, I know this term is over played but it really is the situation we face.  The only successes we have witnessed under Budge in the past 6 years are a restaurant and the girl’s team getting promoted.

We are the friendly club now,  hell bent on being likeable.  We have even developed bonds with insignificant diddy clubs.

Anyway, my point caller is I want those very few Budge lovers left (you know who you are) to explain to me why they are happy with her being in charge?  To me, no Jambo could honestly want this disaster to remain in control. 

i8 in anti Budge post 'no-shock' shocker. :)

nine weeks till the start of next season....

5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Very much this.

Boring?

It is of the utmost important we have change. 

She is destroying us and you think fans voicing opinions is "boring".  This is why we are allowing it with attitudes like this.

We should as a fanbase be shouting form the rooftops 24/7.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

i8 in anti Budge post 'no-shock' shocker. :)

nine weeks till the start of next season....

Longer for the top clubs, just the didddies start in 9 weeks.

We are the diddies now btw

:sob:

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Boring?

It is of the utmost important we have change. 

She is destroying us and you think fans voicing opinions is "boring".  This is why we are allowing it with attitudes like this.

We should as a fanbase be shouting form the rooftops 24/7.

Sorry, I find the numerous and continual threads boring when you could have said what you wanted to say on any of the other threads.

But that doesn't cater for your attention seeking needs I guess,

niblick1874
2 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Heart of Woke. 

Or should that be Woke of Midlothian.

Either way, there is very little left of the Heart of Midlothian football club I loved. I have said this many times. The OP has been spot on throughout with this. It has been the abusive cowards and squawking seagulls that have not had, and still don't have, a clue. 

John Findlay

I'm pissed off Hibs are in a cup final post. They are not playing one of the OF in the final, so may just win it.

Then again they may not. History is most definitely on their side.

lost in space
13 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I want Budge to go but you have been unfair here.  She did receive interest but not as much as she could have had she invested elsewhere (e.g. London property was 9% at the time).  She has not taken a salary.

I do believe that she wanted to do the right thing and without her we would probably have died.

She has made mistake after mistake though - and like Levein, thinks she can "sort it".

She needs to go.

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Sorry, I find the numerous and continual threads boring when you could have said what you wanted to say on any of the other threads.

Attention seeking?  I can't even remember the last time I started a thread.

Jim Panzee
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Longer for the top clubs, just the didddies start in 9 weeks.

We are the diddies now btw

:sob:

chin up. lets see how we get on next season.

2-3 quality signings and we may be ok.

StevenNaismith

I’m no fan of i8, I’ve made that pretty clear on here at times, however he does have some very good points despite some of his choice of words.

By the time AB eventually leaves Hearts she will have every penny back and more than she ever put into the club and has made lots of family and friends a pretty penny from the club too.

Don't bury your heads in the sand and ignore the facts due to who posted them.

The OP makes a lot of very valid points

It's about time some took the blinkers off and see it for what it is!

Budge has regressed year upon year.....It's time to move on from her..... 

2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I want Budge to go but you have been unfair here.  She did receive interest but not as much as she could have had she invested elsewhere (e.g. London property was 9% at the time).  She has not taken a salary.

I do believe that she wanted to do the right thing and without her we would probably have died.

She has made mistake after mistake though - and like Levein, thinks she can "sort it".

She needs to go.

She certainly works hard - I have no doubt in that.

I am at the stage now that I think she is very much Hibs inclined and she is working to destroy us.  The proof is in the pudding - and **** me, do we have enough puddings in our squad.

Let’s be completely honest here.  The reason most of her supporters want her in place is for the money of the benefactors shit scared if she goes so do they.  Fan owned?  Where about? 

Hackney Hearts
Just now, Last Laff said:

Let’s be completely honest here.  The reason most of her supporters want her in place is for the money of the benefactors shit scared if she goes so do they. 

TBF, that's quite an understandable reason.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Let’s be completely honest here.  The reason most of her supporters want her in place is for the money of the benefactors shit scared if she goes so do they.  Fan owned?  Where about? 

I question the whole benefactor thing.  With benefactors someone benefits.  I see not one on field (first team) benefit to any of it.

Just now, Hackney Hearts said:

Yes, but not a reason to accept mediocracy or poor management!

There is no sign of an upturn, progressive trend with Budge at the helm.....I mean...Just look at her appointments!

frankblack
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm certainly not holding my breath over us becoming a success under Budge.

Since you won't put any money into Hearts why is your opinion worth anything?

Just now, frankblack said:

Since you won't put any money into Hearts why is your opinion worth anything?

yawn.

I've put more money into Hearts than many on here.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

But is there any point of them contributing if she’s just going to waste it and have to loan us £3.1m to cover for that? 

3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Not when we want to be fan run and it’s probably one of the one or two reasons there could possibly be.  

Nookie Bear
11 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Is there a dedicated Budge thread though?

One where the pros and cons of her leadership can be discussed in a...er...rational way?

seems to me that the mostfans do not back here, or else we would be hearing from them.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I question the whole benefactor thing.  With benefactors someone benefits.  I see not one on field (first team) benefit to any of it.

Not getting into shit loads of debt spending millions on piles of shite? 

been here before
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The wee laddie on the right looks well chuffed to be outside the ground.

Which is exactly where you have decided to ... ahem... 'support'... Hearts from ever since you started your ikkle Pwincess Huffy Chops hissy fit.

Edited by been here before

Just now, Cruyff said:

He's right. Budge needs to go. 

Aye, guys took pelters for years but called it correctly with both Budge and Levein.  The abuse he took was major bullying yet I don’t see many acknowledging he’s had a point or anyone saying sorry to him. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Someone has to pay for Malaury Martin's Barista bills.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Which is exactly where you have decided to ... ahem... 'support'... Hearts from ever since you started your ikkle Pwincess Huffy Chops hissy fit.

Since then it’s went from one disaster to another.  Look where “support the club and budge” has got us right enough.  Lemmings comes to mind. 

highlandjambo3
22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Last season.

Last season didn’t finish….we were royally rogered 

Nookie Bear
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

But we were still bottom with 8 games to go. Whatever the circumstances no matter how unfair our demotion was, we were bottom of the league with 8 games to go.

And that was before Budge cocked up the battle over the summer.

David Black

What I fail to see is anyone prepared to point out where he is wrong in his assessment. It gives me no pleasure at all in criticising AB, but facts must be faced and those are the facts. I'll ask the question, what improvements have we made on the field over the past 5 years. Anyone?   

Robbo-Jambo

Folk jumping on his case just because who he is tbh. 

There is a lot of valid points in his post and a few weeks ago after the Brora period people were saying maybe he has been right all along about Budge, myself included. 

One thing for sure big changes are needed in some sort of way at the club. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Someone has to pay for Malaury Martin's Barista bills.

True.  He shares a tab with that Damour also so pretty hefty expenses. 

jambomjm74
5 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’m no fan of i8, I’ve made that pretty clear on here at times, however he does have some very good points despite some of his choice of words.

By the time AB eventually leaves Hearts she will have every penny back and more than she ever put into the club and has made lots of family and friends a pretty penny from the club too.

Don't bury your heads in the sand and ignore the facts due to who posted them.

Agreed.
People may not agree with his choice of words, I often wouldn’t, but the facts are clear and he was one of the earliest critics. 

Anne Budge has been responsible for a football freak show we replaced mad vlad with “woke” more like asleep at the wheel and won’t budge. 

She is lauded as a financially prudent a forward thinker, I don’t see that. I see £12m to pay for a £3.5m club.

When she goes, it will be a very good day for Hearts. 

May one-six
36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm not on or offside with the mods.  I just play by the rules (or try to), and the mods don't scream like 5 year old children thinking every written word is offensive.

I have very right to voice my opinion as you do.

I started this thread as all the other Budge threads have ran their course.

Probably the most ironic statement ever posted on Kickback.

5 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

No denying we were but we need to take accountability.

The season ended and we were rock bottom.  No conspiracies, no anti- Hearts agenda, no ref to blame and no miscarraige of justice. 

We played the same teams as everyone else but they were better.  We were bottom with 30 games played because we were diabolical in most games.

If we were 10th and Ross county or some other diddy team were 12th then as a club and fanbase we would have given as few shiney shits as they gave about us.

Edited by i8hibsh

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You mean like the £3m debt owed to Budge for the shite that Budge put on contract?

That shitload of debt?

Just now, Hashimoto said:

You mean like the £3m debt owed to Budge for the shite that Budge put on contract?

That shitload of debt?

No I mean the debt we would be in if not topped up by benefactors, the only thing AB has done well.