"Delighted to ram it down their throats."

tartofmidlothian

A_A wehatethehibs

1 by 1 the fans will come back down here to planet Earth. He was obviously never in any actual danger of getting the sack with us top of the league and going up :lol: 

You may not rate him going forward but, basically just pipe down about it now, stop whinging and bleating he’s not getting sacked so all we can do now is see what happens next season. Or alternatively you can cancel your monthly and stay away till he and budge are gone. That’s fine 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• graygo

• kingantti1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

Just now, Ari Gold said:

I quite liked the reaction. Shows a bit of fire which I think he should do more often.

Frankly I’d rather he showed a bit of fire with his tactics and team selections particularly away from home and in cup ties.

Seymour M Hersh

He can't have been referring to the fans. Experts on here have assured us he doesn't give a **** about us. 

Good performance and result last night but needs repeated in every game until the end of the season.   I still think he's the wrong person to lead us next season in the premiership. But I'm okay giving him his moment in the sun and for me to do a rare thing this season, enjoy a result and performance.

Rick Sanchez

I'm kind of cringing for him after that comment tbh. After poor performances all season and the worst result in our history we turn up against bottom of the league Alloa and ram it down people's throats...all is forgiven.

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

1 by 1 the fans will come back down here to planet Earth. He was obviously never in any actual danger of getting the sack with us top of the league and going up :lol: 

You may not rate him going forward but, basically just pipe down about it now, stop whinging and bleating he’s not getting sacked so all we can do now is see what happens next season. Or alternatively you can cancel your monthly and stay away till he and budge are gone. That’s fine 

Pipe down? But you can’t beat JKB for a bit of whinging and bleating....

Seymour M Hersh
25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

we have a bus driver at the wheel of a racing car. No matter how hard he tries he won’t find the line consistently. 

This squad? :rofl:

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

bleating 😄,

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Thomaso said:

True. And I’ve been more than getting involved in the fully deserved pelters. Brora ****ing Rangers FF S ! I was supposed to be on a break from kb but had to get stuck in to the sack banter. But It’s just become a bit repetitive tedium now because obviously he’s not actually getting the sack :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He can't have been referring to the fans. Experts on here have assured us he doesn't give a **** about us. 

Good performance and result last night but needs repeated in every game until the end of the season.   I still think he's the wrong person to lead us next season in the premiership. But I'm okay giving him his moment in the sun and for me to do a rare thing this season, enjoy a result and performance.

On the contrary his GIRFUY comment last night suggests he doesn’t give a **** about us.

Moment in the sun - thumping a part time team marooned at the bottom of the league?

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

On the contrary his GIRFUY comment last night suggests he doesn’t give a **** about us.

Moment in the sun - thumping a part time team marooned at the bottom of the league?

You must be one of the "experts". :lol:

Of course it's a moment in the sun for him. Look at how rank we have been for most of the season agains similar opposition and worse. 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You must be one of the "experts". :lol:

Of course it's a moment in the sun for him. Look at how rank we have been for most of the season agains similar opposition and worse. 

No I was one of the “pundits”! 😉

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Armchair pundit at best. 

Yup that’s me - just like your good self 😉

"There'll be a few pundits that aren't happy tonight so it's good to ram it down their throat."

He's talking about me...:arghh: ...or maybe he's talking about a few pundits.

At the end of the day something was wrong, I’m not saying it’s been put right over one game, but last night it showed what we’re capable of.  Now if the people that love the club the most (the support) stand back and say or do nothing then nothing is exactly what you’ll get.

5 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

"There'll be a few pundits that aren't happy tonight so it's good to ram it down their throat."

He's talking about me...:arghh: ...or maybe he's talking about a few pundits.

He’ll likely be referring to Stevenson whose views were largely shared by the support 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I've never inferred otherwise. 

Neither did I.

Gordon Ramsay
24 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm kind of cringing for him after that comment tbh. After poor performances all season and the worst result in our history we turn up against bottom of the league Alloa and ram it down people's throats...all is forgiven.

Embarrassing thing to say. 

Maybe if we'd gone to Ibrox, put in a brilliant performance and got the 3 points it may be a little more relevant.

Beating Alloa at home doesn't ram anything down anyone's throat. Guy is a moron. 

33 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Agreed. It's next season I'm worried about. Last night aside, if we repeat some of the recent performances in the Premier, we'll be canon fodder and bottom before we know it. 

Got to be outraged by something, if it's comments from Robbie after a win, that's fine by me. 

Very good management technique in actual fact, some of the finest managers in the world play the same game. 

If it motivates the players into performances like last night, keep being outraged I say.

The_razors_edge
12 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Embarrassing thing to say. 

Maybe if we'd gone to Ibrox, put in a brilliant performance and got the 3 points it may be a little more relevant.

Beating Alloa at home doesn't ram anything down anyone's throat. Guy is a moron. 

:spoton:

I was just about to post the exact same thing. He’s deluded if he thinks beating part-time, bottom of the league cannon fodder after being papped out the cup by Brora Rangers rams anything down anyone’s throat :lol:

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Got to be outraged by something, if it's comments from Robbie after a win, that's fine by me. 

Very good management technique in actual fact, some of the finest managers in the world play the same game. 

If it motivates the players into performances like last night, keep being outraged I say.

Would it motivate you? Everyone's different but he had another opportunity to get back some credit from fans and say this is how its going be now going forward, this is the level etc. But goes complete opposite direction to try and make it look like we have been wrong all along and they been playing like Man City all season, let's be honest it was against an Alloa side who had to win, they're was spaces all over the shop, part timers, a centre back pairing that would belong in lowland league. Yes it was a great overall performance from us, but I'm not going to be fooled.

Jambos_1874

I think when you are under pressure and the world is against you, these comments can come out. I have no doubt he puts everything into his job and he's a genuine Hearts fan, so I'm sure he is extremely frustrated at how bad we've been. That's why I really hate the vitriol that comes his way; he has been a loyal servant to the club, and is giving it his all. Yes he deserves criticism but some of it has been way over the top and even in his first time with the club he was never properly accepted despite success and even had a plane fly over head to essentially abuse him!! I am completely at odds with most of the support in that I would give him the start of next season but he would need to get off to a good start, ideally with a convincing derby win if fixtures allow.

8 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Would it motivate you? Everyone's different but he had another opportunity to get back some credit from fans and say this is how its going be now going forward, this is the level etc. But goes complete opposite direction to try and make it look like we have been wrong all along and they been playing like Man City all season, let's be honest it was against an Alloa side who had to win, they're was spaces all over the shop, part timers, a centre back pairing that would belong in lowland league. Yes it was a great overall performance from us, but I'm not going to be fooled.

I know for a fact anything he might have said would have been picked apart by the Crows, he knows it himself, especially after a performance like that.

Your not looking at the performance or his comments to be in any way shape or form positive and constructive, your looking for the negative, anything to bash Robbie over the head with. 

If he's using that as motivation to get us over the line with this group, fine by me.

Keep on moaning.

Edited by Bull's-eye

49 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Frankly I’d rather he showed a bit of fire with his tactics and team selections particularly away from home and in cup ties.

This , last night needs replicated both at home and away not just once then back to turgid sleep inducing football. Scottish football is poor we have a budget to bring in some quality. That quality showed last night , it needs to show every week without worrying who we are playing. 

OmiyaHearts

No issues with his comments. He's been taking it tight for weeks and I think he's allowed to dish out a bit, especially after a 6-0 win.

(Hes still a shit manager and I want rid.)

20 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

What's the problem ramming it down their throats ?

gag reflex mate....

I don’t have a problem wi his comments , entitled to come out n let rip when the team perform as they should. The people complaining will complain anyway and tbh are just as entitled as one performance doesnt make up for how poor its been for a long time. 

slashishere

If it was aimed at fans who have been gunning for him then fair enough, they've used their platform, he's used his.

I'm not a fan, performances have been rank and frankly It looks like a case of killing time until the inevitable happens at some point however don't bleet if someone has a dig if you've been dishing it out yourself.

Fort Vallance

Would have shown a bit more class if he'd said nothing. He also mentioned flak for the last two games. Conveniently forgot to mention the dozen or so before that.

11 hours ago, siegementality said:

Neilson tries his best not to talk about that result by concentrating on talking about league games. Unfortunately for him the Brora result will be talked about by Hearts fans for a long time.

If Neilson thinks that winning 6-0 against an Alloa side - who will most likely be relegated next week - is ramming it down anyone’s throat then it tells you how high his standards are. Embarrassing.

He doesn't count Brora.

If you listen to him in that interview, he talks about a "difficult few weeks where we drew a couple of games and lost one".

Deluded doesn't begin to cover it but it seems to have convinced some fans on Social Media that everything is hunky dory. Also deluded.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

I also agree with that. 

One of the big things with Neilson first time round, he played the Derby down and tried to be clever with it. 

A balance of a tactical plan and a motivated team would be an improvement for sure. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

gag reflex mate....

I don’t have a problem wi his comments , entitled to come out n let rip when the team perform as they should. The people complaining will complain anyway and tbh are just as entitled as one performance doesnt make up for how poor its been for a long time. 

that’s it in a nutshell. End of the day if the team puts in a good display he’s entitled to defend himself. The main way he “returned fire” last night was in the performance of his players.

Brora doesn’t exist in his mind. He’s blanked it out. Like that time we got beat by waiters in Europe, or the time he bent over with his pants around his ankles  v The vermin at home.

He has to do a hell of a lot to convince me that’s for sure. It’s a start I suppose

He sure showed all his critics who's boss. Made pumping a part time team bottom of the Championship seem like a positive by lowering our expectations so much.

The guys got no self awareness. I don't rate him as manager (or player for that matter) but liked him and whilst wanting him gone would wish him all the best. Interviews like last night though make me think he's an arrogant, deluded loser. Pressley and Stewart backing tells you everything, another couple of cretins. He sure did stick it to people like Ryan Stevenson and Ian Black who clearly care about the club and hurts seeing it in this state.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Even claiming the dig is about them

when he didnt say fans 

very celticky - always the victims 

Yip. 

They think they are something this small group of folk. 

They think they run the club, the actually demand the club does as they want and that they speak for all Hearts fans when in truth the are a noisy, irritating rabble. 

Many that will be banned from Tynecastle and others who admit on here to not going to games or renewing St's. 

Many wear it as a badge of honour. 

There are Ofc concerns by many balanced fans, but since his appointment this small group of noise has been waiting for a Brora type result so many more balanced fans would turn to their cause and agree with them and give them the opening to openly spew their bile and hatred. 

The problem is most fans will have ups and downs but look forward and move forward. 

Most are also not personal in their abuse but are results based, so if results are bad there are concerns, if they improve they are happy.

It's also a reason why the rabble are only really happy when we are a bit shite, they are proved correct and they gain momentum. Good results are bad for the merry men of Robbie oot ( the ones wanting him gone since his appointment). 

The small group seen their chance after the Brora result, but If we win more games, get promoted most will look forward and support the team and manager next season, whoever it is. 

The rabble will be left chewing the toy while most move on and get behind the team. 

If Robbie staying means this small band of half wits stays away from Tynecastle then it's a bonus imo. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

And what if people say "feck buying a season ticket for this shit"?

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip. 

They think they run the club, the actually demand the club does as they want and that they speak for all Hearts fans when in truth the are a noisy, irritating rabble. 

Many that will be banned from Tynecastle and others who admit on here ti not going to games or renewing St's. 

There are Ofc concerns by many balanced fans, but since his appointment this small group of noise has been waiting for a Brora type result so many more balanced fans would turn to their cause and agree with them and give them the opening to openly spew their bile and hatred. 

The problem is most fans will have ups and downs but look forward and move forward. 

Most are also not personal in their abuse but are results based, so if results are bad there are concerns, if they improve they are happy.

It's also a reason why the rabble are only really happy when we are a bit shite, they are proved correct and they gain momentum. Good results are bad for the merry men of Robbie oot ( the ones wanting him gone since his appointment). 

The small group seen their chance after the Brora result, but If we win more games, get promoted most will look forward and support the team and manager next season, whoever it is. 

The rabble will be left chewing the toy while most move on and get behind the team. 

If Robbie staying means this small band of half wits stays away from Tynecastle then it's a bonus imo. 

:rofl:

One win and there's a new straw to clutch!

Central Belt 1874
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip. 

Many that will be banned from Tynecastle and others who admit on here ti not going to games or renewing St's. 

Delusion on a grand scale. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nah. 

As I have said I could understand if he was sacked. I still do. 

However, I can also see why, on promotion he won't be. 

Most fans will also think like that, the small rabble making the noise will continue, hopefully as they promise not inside Tynecastle. 

Most will - on promotion look forward to next season, whoever the manager is and back them and the team. 

portobellojambo1
12 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hard to see how he can't be thinking of the fans too given that's where the majority of criticism has come from. You'd think he'd just enjoy a good evening without acting the big man after beating a part time football club. 

I suspect he knows that time for his spell in charge is coming to an end and instead of just saying something like "that is how I should have been approaching every game" he went on a verbal wander again. Sounded like the target was the fans rather than pundits.

Rick Sanchez

I think after all that's happened in the last couple of years it's going to be shite not going up with a united fan base.

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip. 

You think it’s a “small group” of Hearts fans that want Neilson out? 🙈

Class of 75
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Good Naval terminology that 😉

13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It was inevitable! 😂