"Delighted to ram it down their throats."

tartofmidlothian

bajthejambo

I felt his comments were petty and unnecessary, personally. 

Talk about the positive reaction, the individual performances and moving forward.

I understand the relief from his perspective, but I found his response fairly amateurish. The results and performances have warranted criticism. He's experienced enough to know that.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• graygo

• kingantti1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

15 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Weird. Discussing his inane comments is not being able to take them?  Rammed down throats . Priceless 😂

I know - infantile comment.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Good stuff. 

Showing a bit off passion and personality. 

Folk give him dogs, he gives a bit back and folk start greetin. 

It does not make up for the Brora game but winning games and getting promotion is a start. 

Onward and forwards. 

To a child, the bairns on here wanted us to lose, let's make no bones about it.

The Snowflakes haven't got a pair of hairy bollocks amongst them to come out publically and admit it.

They've backed themselves into a corner now and while the rest of us celebrate the win and the league when it lands, they can revel in their own putrid bile. 

Snowflakes to a bairn.

What a fud.

If my Granda was making statements like Robbie I’d be calling for the advice of a medical professional.

25 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Listen I think Robbie needs to go but what do you expect from him. He’s on the verge of winning the league, whether you loathe him or not he’s purely standing up for himself, get over it

:spoton:

25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Dinnae dish it out if you cannae take it. 

frasermck11

Didn’t have a problem with the “ram it down their throats part”. It was good result and performance tonight so he’s more than entitled to enjoy it. Don’t feel he should be pelted with rotten tomatoes every day until he leaves. 

However, I have a massive problem with the line “We’ve come under flack the last couple of weeks for drawing a couple of games and losing one”.  The lost game is the worst result in our history and we’ve been terrible for months. It’s been too bad to just pass off as one of they things. A bit contrition over it wouldn’t go a miss. You’d think we’d been playing like Machester City beforehand with the way he’s tried to pass it off. 

pettigrewsstylist
52 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

But which pundits were Neilson referring to in his interview?

He should comcentrate on sorting his own out.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

The Snowflakes haven't got a pair of hairy bollocks amongst them to come out publically and admit it.

They've backed themselves into a corner now and while the rest of us celebrate the win and the league when it lands, they can revel in their own putrid bile. 

Snowflakes to a bairn.

Tbf, some have just been concerned with recent results and that is fair. 

For The bellends greetin since November, I agree. 

1 minute ago, bajthejambo said:

Talk about the positive reaction, the individual performances and moving forward.

I understand the relief from his perspective, but I found his response fairly amateurish. The results and performances have warranted criticism. He's experienced enough to know that.

Have there been any petty and unnecessary comments about him on here recently? Some. 
Have there been any vitriolic, abusive and vile comments about him on here recently? Stacks

Anyone offended - don’t give it if you can’t take it. 

Silvery_Moon
44 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Doesn’t matter,he will still be here next season.Think I might give it a miss.

Crash out the cups to Alloa and Brora but 3 points in the Championship and all is ok. It was this attitude that lost a lot of the support first time round. 

Next season we may stay up under him but don't expect any excitement and be ready for more Cup failures that will just get shrugged off at management and boardroom level. 

1 minute ago, bajthejambo said:

Exactly. He has brought us the worst defeat in our history yet a win against ****ing Alloa has his chest puffed oot. Those going down the giving it back pish, if he thinks he has to hit back after losing to Brora he is at the wrong club.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

It doesn’t matter if we win this league, he has lost the support of the fan base. He will never recover from the Bora result. He won’t last long once fans are back in the stadium.

Aw the oot crowd won't be there tho. 

They aren't coming back until he leaves. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

And you haven’t posted any on here recently? 

Me? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Exactly. He has brought us the worst defeat in our history yet a win against ****ing Alloa has his chest puffed oot. Those going down the giving it back pish, if he thinks he has to hit back after losing to Brora he is at the wrong club.

Well said 👍

Chuck Berry
45 minutes ago, Sidelight said:

Let’s hope that the tide has turned for Robbie.

A great manager who will lead Hearts to bigger and better next season.

This despite the KB musings largely penned through frustration and ignorance.

Mainly ignorance.

:wattie:

Personally I don’t think he was talking about the fans. He’s taken pelters for weeks  now and rightly or wrongly was giving some back. I’d rather people spoke their mind more rather than the normal bland answers you get. 

It’s just good to enjoy a Hearts win despite the opposition. 

Silvery_Moon
8 minutes ago, frasermck11 said:

Didn’t have a problem with the “ram it down their throats part”. It was good result and performance tonight so he’s more than entitled to enjoy it. Don’t feel he should be pelted with rotten tomatoes every day until he leaves. 

However, I have a massive problem with the line “We’ve come under flack the last couple of weeks for drawing a couple of games and losing one”.  The lost game is the worst result in our history and we’ve been terrible for months. It’s been too bad to just pass off as one of they things. A bit contrition over it wouldn’t go a miss. You’d think we’d been playing like Machester City beforehand with the way he’s tried to pass it off. 

You have nailed it for me. It was this attitude of his that lost him some of the support first time round. Most notably in a certain Scottish Cup game where failure was just shrugged off. 

Edited by Silvery_Moon

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Personally I don’t think he was talking about the fans. He’s taken pelters for weeks  now and rightly or wrongly was giving some back. I’d rather people spoke their mind more rather than the normal bland answers you get. 

It’s just good to enjoy a Hearts win despite the opposition. 

Who do you think he was talking about if not the fans? The media pundits have all been pretty supportive of Robbie.

lost in space
22 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

As is your ignorance 🤭

Take a look back - you have quoted yourself and then made this comment to yourself.

You aren't the brightest are you??

bajthejambo
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Have there been any petty and unnecessary comments about him on here recently? Some. 
Have there been any vitriolic, abusive and vile comments about him on here recently? Stacks

Anyone offended - don’t give it if you can’t take it. 

He's the manager of Hearts, not a registered member of Kickback. Or at least I don't think he is?

Just sums him up. Instead of simply saying we played some good football, for the first time in a month, and he was pleased with the performance, he comes away with complete nonsense like “ram it up some pundits” etc. It was better but it wasn’t great in my opinion and he’s still finished as far as I am concerned. No way back!

1 minute ago, Silvery_Moon said:

You have nailed it for me. It was this attitude of his the first time round that lost him some of the support first time round. Most notably in a certain Scottish Cup game where failure was just shrugged off. 

That cup tie vs Hibs doesn't compare with Brora. It was apparently unacceptable but is just now a loss to go along with two draws. He's just giving some back........

McGlynn The Money
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbf, some have just been concerned with recent results and that is fair. 

For The bellends greetin since November, I agree. 

Look who's come out of the woodwork. After one win. Against a part-time team. A team which is bottom of Scotland's second tier.

Calling your fellow fans bellends just because they demand and expect better. Just because they don't see one hope of a cup going up in smoke against a part-time team and another vanishing into thin air against a non league team. Just because they expect the biggest and best squad in the division by miles, by miles, to be comfortably beating teams with a fraction of the resources.

You really need to have a word with yourself laddie.

Good win, perfect time to leave. 

Let's hope the league gets wrapped up this weekend so he can be on his way faster with 'won the championship' on his CV so everyone is happy.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Look who's come out of the woodwork. After one win. Against a part-time team. A team which is bottom of Scotland's second tier.

Calling your fellow fans bellends just because they demand and expect better. Just because they don't see one hope of a cup going up in smoke against a part-time team and another vanishing into thin air against a non league team. Just because they expect the biggest and best squad in the division by miles, by miles, to be comfortably beating teams with a fraction of the resources.

You really need to have a word with yourself laddie.

You need to read the post again

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Who do you think he was talking about if not the fans? The media pundits have all been pretty supportive of Robbie.

Allan Preston for one. I would even suggest Levein after his recent comments. If he’s going to be our manager next year I’d like to see that side of Neilson more. 

Randy Marsh
15 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Snowflakes to a bairn.

Nobody on this forum wanted to lose.  You're making things up dude. 

18 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Snowflakes to a bairn.

Believe it or not you can want your club to win AND want a new manager

SectionDJambo

He did himself no favours with the ramming down throats comment.

Someone with a wee bit of sense could have acknowledged the severe disappointment of the last couple of weeks and admitted that most of this season hadn’t been pretty either, but that they all hoped that the result tonight, and lessons learned, would stimulate better performances and results in the future.

Antagonising fans never works in the long run. Bobby Seith partially recovered from 01/01/73, but then slipped back into crisis fairly quickly. Robbie is not out of the woods yet on the back of beating Alloa 6-0 at home. He’d do better trying to show humility and contrition at previous performances and try to convince the fans that lessons have been learned, instead of taking on an arrogant tone with plenty more challenges coming soon.

Mars plastic
39 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

😂 👍 - it’s time for them to go to bed!

What a nauseating wee sook. 

7 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

He's the manager of Hearts, not a registered member of Kickback. Or at least I don't think he is?

Yep. Thought Hearts defence was bad 😂

2 wins in 9 in the championship. You beat the relegated team who still knocked us out the league cup. 

And you lost to brora

You're ramming it down no one's throat

McGlynn The Money
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You need to read the post again

No thanks. 

48 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Listen I think Robbie needs to go but what do you expect from him. He’s on the verge of winning the league, whether you loathe him or not he’s purely standing up for himself, get over it

True. He’s taken an absolute pasting so it’s natural he will be standing up for himself. For him it’s a perfect Fek You to everyone who has had a go.

his problem is that he still can’t see that he has only 3 or 4 times this season managed to set up a side to play to their potential.

tonight he should enjoy it to be fair. But let’s not forget it was against a team who are all but relegated. I know you can only beat what is in front of you but that tonight is what we have been crying out for in 90% of games this season 

Independence
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Probably a veiled dig at the fans.

...and good for him then. It is KB that has turned into Hearts embarrassment. So sad that so many on here were probably hoping Hearts would get beat tonight. Shame on you. No need to reply, I can hear you thumping away on your key boards already!!!

Just now, 4marsbars said:

His job was to get us promoted.

Look at the league table.

Look at the goal difference. 

So getting pumped out of both cups by nobody teams is ok then cause his job was to get us promoted? 

Having your worst result in the history of the club is ok cause his job was to get us promoted?

We are promoted because it's a shorter league with teams who couldn't get any consistency. If the league went the normal length I'd still be worried

Mars plastic
4 minutes ago, Independence said:

...and good for him then. It is KB that has turned into Hearts embarrassment. So sad that so many on here were probably hoping Hearts would get beat tonight. Shame on you. No need to reply, I can hear you thumping away on your key boards already!!!

Think you’ll find it was your hero who turned us into an embarrassment with the list of horror results on his CV. No need to reply as it’ll no doubt be more utter tripe like the one I’ve just responded to. 

Lone Striker

Haven't a fair few folk on here forgotten what our main gripe about RN actually was ? Not just some poor results, but many more  poor performances ... and not just under him, but under CL as well.  A general malaise over the last 3 years.   So whether tonight's performance had resulted in a 1-0 win or a 10-0 win, it would be the good team performance that we should be acknowledging - regardless of it being against Alloa.

FWIW, I don't believe that Robbie really knows how or why our last 10 performances have been poor ....... and equally I  think he probably doesn't know how or why tonight was so much better.  He's not a  Klopp or Clough.

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Think you’ll find it was your hero who turned us into an embarrassment with the list of horror results on his CV. No need to reply as it’ll no doubt be more utter tripe like the one I’ve just responded to. 

Birkirkara, Alloa, Brora... Any one of those results on its own would be a sackable offence. For the one man to be responsible for all three is astonishing.

22games nro
42 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

This , 100% 

good summary.

19 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

His job was to get us promoted.

Look at the league table.

Look at the goal difference. 

Pat Fenlon could have got us up. In fact anyone currently coaching in the Championship. 

He went to Brora with a team off form and thought he could put anything out.  He persisted with formations that weren't working  and those on here, the pundits, could see it as clear as day. He has gone with the fans - two up, reinforced the middle, stopped deploying 2 wide.  What delayed the inevitable was the ****ing state of his recruitment. As a result we had to suffer Brora until he relented

Edited by Riccarton3