"Delighted to ram it down their throats."

tartofmidlothian

16 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Neilson is evermore a complete and utter embarrassment

Just like each & everyone of your rancid posts.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• graygo

• kingantti1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

Clerry Jambo

Listen I think Robbie needs to go but what do you expect from him. He’s on the verge of winning the league, whether you loathe him or not he’s purely standing up for himself, get over it

Just now, merrymac said:

Having a go at the people who pay your wages?

Great tactic that one

Dinnae dish it out if you cannae take it. 

I wouldn't be trying to justify anything a few days after losing to Brora. It seems obvious he believes the stick is undeserved. Extraordinary.

Just now, merrymac said:

Having a go at the people who pay your wages?

Great tactic that one

Might be at the ones that don’t pay his wages ie those that have resigned from the FOH and are not renewing season tickets ..... perhaps?

Just now, Cruyff said:

Dinnae dish it out if you cannae take it. 

That misses the point totally

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Listen I think Robbie needs to go but what do you expect from him. He’s on the verge of winning the league, whether you loathe him or not he’s purely standing up for himself, get over it

This. 

2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

He will actually think that he has "turned it around" and all will be forgiven.

His arrogance is beyond belief.

And Ann will of course buy it.

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Might be at the ones that don’t pay his wages ie those that have resigned from the FOH and are not renewing season tickets ..... perhaps?

He didn't seem to specify Bit of an all encompassing statement.

Never mentioned you in the exclusion list ?

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

So not an actual defence of anything  related to events on the pitch

siegementality
11 minutes ago, stirlo said:

That interview was really quite embarrassing. Not sure which pundits he is referring to but is Robbie suggesting that said pundits are out of order in criticising a cup defeat to Brora Rangers?

Neilson tries his best not to talk about that result by concentrating on talking about league games. Unfortunately for him the Brora result will be talked about by Hearts fans for a long time.

If Neilson thinks that winning 6-0 against an Alloa side - who will most likely be relegated next week - is ramming it down anyone’s throat then it tells you how high his standards are. Embarrassing.

Just now, merrymac said:

That misses the point totally

So it's OK for you to hand it out but a bit of needle back and you're Moaning about it? 🤔 Bit of fighting spirit is good to see. Hopefully it continues. 

Archie White

What a crass comment to make during the interview. It seems to me it was meant for all pundits/fans etc who have criticised the way things have been run for the last few years. Does he really think that a win against the worst team in the league changes anything. He really has no class. The boat has sailed for Robbie and he needs to jump on before he sinks even further. Get out of my club and take Granny Ann and Grandad John Murray etc with you. 

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

So the Snowflakes on here can't take a bit back.

Shocked !!!!!   Nut. 

:rofl:

😂 👍 - it’s time for them to go to bed!

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

So it's OK for you to hand it out but a bit of needle back and you're Moaning about it? 🤔 Bit of fighting spirit is good to see. Hopefully it continues. 

What needle have i handed out ?

Gave an opinion that it was aimed at fans, and that given he will be looking for a budget for signings in the summer is it wise to antagonise people who may think twice about renewing after that. 

He is fighting the wrong people

26 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Well, you would

know, you see your own rancid coupon every morning as you shave.

2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Shocked !!!!!   Nut. 

Weird. Discussing his inane comments is not being able to take them?  Rammed down throats . Priceless 😂

10 minutes ago, lost in space said:

He will actually think that he has "turned it around" and all will be forgiven.

His arrogance is beyond belief.

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Shocked !!!!!   Nut. 

:rofl:

You're one of the biggest Snowflakes on here. I've lost count on how many times I and others have clamped you up pretty quickly and sent you packing with no reply. 

One to many fruitshoots consumed tonight it would seem. 

Seymour M Hersh
37 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

But which pundits were Neilson referring to in his interview?

JKB pundits? ::troll::

colinmaroon

Robbie,

Did you "risk" playing with one holding midfielder because it was bottom of the league Alloa and will you go back to having two?

Edited by colinmaroon

31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Rather like your execrable postings

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Well, you would

know, you see your own rancid coupon every morning as you shave.

Wet wipes like you are part of the reason we’re so shite

SectionDJambo

I hope for his sake, and ours, that he can back up his cocky attitude tonight by winning the last 3 games convincingly.

Then he needs to get us off to a good start next season and keep it going.

As for pundits criticising him, he’s got to be joking. They’ve pretty much all backed him through a turgid few months of absolute boring rubbish. It’s taken Hearts fans, through the media, to make most of those pundits realise how bad things have got.

I sincerely hope he’s finally got the message that we are fed up with safety first and want to see adventure and positive ambition.

65 minutes against Alloa does not yield many prospects except for relief.

Relief Souttar and Haring made it through the game.

Relief we are a step closer to going up.

Robbie is not the answer.

31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

While we are at it, perhaps I'm being harsh as soappys return, Boyce hat trick etc did take some of the limelight but I felt he could've acknowledged a youth player working his socks off and getting a goal (hendo was excellent tonight and I have never really rated him) 

Anyway he's a lot of work to do before he gets out of hot water. I still don't trust him with a transfer window 

3 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

As is your ignorance 🤭

You seem to have quoted your own blank post?🤒

We hammered the team marooned at the bottom of the league. Revenge for the LC loss I'm sure...

Perhaps he's finally learned to play the players in our large squad in the positions they were signed for? We can only hope.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wet wipes like you are part of the reason we’re so shite

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

You're one of the biggest Snowflakes on here. I've lost count on how many times I and others have clamped you up pretty quickly and sent you packing with no reply. 

One to many fruitshoots consumed tonight it would seem. 

I don't need to reply.

Robbie Neilson was happy with his side’s performance on Friday night in the capital. 

“I was pleased to get the three points. That’s us 14 points clear, hopefully that’s good enough to keep me in the job till Monday. We’ve had a couple weeks now where we’ve struggled to get that moment of magic, but we had that tonight.” 

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

You seem to have quoted your own blank post?🤒

You must have DtD on "Ignore" as well.

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

I hope for his sake, and ours, that he can back up his cocky attitude tonight by winning the last 3 games convincingly.

Then he needs to get us off to a good start next season and keep it going.

As for pundits criticising him, he’s got to be joking. They’ve pretty much all backed him through a turgid few months of absolute boring rubbish. It’s taken Hearts fans, through the media, to make most of those pundits realise how bad things have got.

I sincerely hope he’s finally got the message that we are fed up with safety first and want to see adventure and positive ambition.

The pundits he is referring to are the disgruntled fans he just didn't have the balls to say it. Apart from Alan Preston and Tom English I think he has had an easy ride from the press /pundits. 

9 minutes ago, merrymac said:

What needle have i handed out ?

Gave an opinion that it was aimed at fans, and that given he will be looking for a budget for signings in the summer is it wise to antagonise people who may think twice about renewing after that. 

He is fighting the wrong people

I think it's pretty fair comment given some of the vitirol posted on here and elsewhere. 

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

We hammered the team marooned at the bottom of the league. Revenge for the LC loss I'm sure...

Perhaps he's finally learned to play the players in our large squad in the positions they were signed for? We can only hope.

In a nutshell!

Captain Canada

As good a performance as it was, beating Alloa doesn't make up for losing to Brora and QotS plus all the other awful displays this year. 

He should really send someone else out after the games as he talks utter nonsense most weeks. 

Edited by Captain Canada

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I think it's pretty fair comment given some of the vitirol posted on here and elsewhere. 

You said "you "as in me directly?

Bazzas right boot

Good stuff. 

Showing a bit off passion and personality. 

Folk give him dogs, he gives a bit back and folk start greetin. 

It does not make up for the Brora game but winning games and getting promotion is a start. 

Onward and forwards. 

Just now, merrymac said:

You said "you "as in me directly?

Well, you're moaning about it. I don't see the problem. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

Well, you're moaning about it. I don't see the problem. 

Exactly !

20 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

People getting themselves into a lather about a comment that wasn’t even aimed at them, yet literally seconds after the final whistle the same people were steaming around posting hatred and vitriol about him on any thread they could squeeze it into. I understand people being unhappy recently but FFS nobody can be furious 24 hours a day about a football club, or so I thought. 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Good stuff. 

Showing a bit off passion and personality. 

Folk give him dogs, he gives a bit back and folk start greetin. 

It does not make up for the Brora game but winning games and getting promotion is a start. 

Onward and forwards. 

:cornette:

It doesn’t matter if we win this league, he has lost the support of the fan base. He will never recover from the Bora result. He won’t last long once fans are back in the stadium.