• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

Pasquale for King
On 28/07/2021 at 16:21, Midloth_Iain said:

Dynamo Berlin (just to see an alternative maroon designed kit)

WhatsApp%20Image%202021-07-28%20at%2012.35.09%281%29.jpeg

A bit like one of my favourite away kids we had around the turn of this century. 

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

For me this is a thing of beauty. Club Athletico Mineiro (Brazil)

E6MHae5XsAIXpwA.jpeg

E6MHacIWEAQt0sC.jpeg

And the cheap Wish.com knockoff:

b25lY21zOjUxZGE5MjNlLWQ1N2ItNGVhNi1iYTJk

Has anyone ever used the website Soccer00 for football tops ?

Pretty cheap about £12 for a top comes from Thailand takes a week or too I have seen some folk saying they are good and the tops they have got look genuine just wondering if anyone on here has ever used them in the past ? 

16 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Has anyone ever used the website Soccer00 for football tops ?

Pretty cheap about £12 for a top comes from Thailand takes a week or too I have seen some folk saying they are good and the tops they have got look genuine just wondering if anyone on here has ever used them in the past ? 

Never used them, used to use SoccerLord back in the day - we even got a small discount as Hearts fans, think someone on here set something up with them.  They were top notch "fakes" and mine have lasted really well.  Bought a load of shirts for World Cup 2014, and the shirts still look like new, even the printing has stayed on them.

I would order one or two and see how they look.  Worst case scenario, you're out £20.  I think I might do the same, can see who gets theirs first :lol: 

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Never used them, used to use SoccerLord back in the day - we even got a small discount as Hearts fans, think someone on here set something up with them.  They were top notch "fakes" and mine have lasted really well.  Bought a load of shirts for World Cup 2014, and the shirts still look like new, even the printing has stayed on them.

I would order one or two and see how they look.  Worst case scenario, you're out £20.  I think I might do the same, can see who gets theirs first :lol: 

Yeah man I have ordered the new Liverpool away top the white one there was two options the normal or the players I got the players including postage £13.19 It will take a couple of weeks id imagine like you said if its rubbish I have only lost £13 quid 

The reviews look no bad and the quality of tops folk have posted so fingers crossed. If they are good quality I will buy a couple more of them. 

There is plenty on their website. 

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Yeah man I have ordered the new Liverpool away top the white one there was two options the normal or the players I got the players including postage £13.19 It will take a couple of weeks id imagine like you said if its rubbish I have only lost £13 quid 

The reviews look no bad and the quality of tops folk have posted so fingers crossed. If they are good quality I will buy a couple more of them. 

There is plenty on their website. 

Just ordered a Mexico and a Finland shirt.  Might be risking it going with a size Large, probably should have gone a size up, but let's just see what happens.  £20.74 including postage, which I'd piss away without a care in the world in a pub, so it's no real harm done - even if nothing turns up!

These can be the testers for future purchases.  If they're half as good as SoccerLord was, they will be absolutely spot on!

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Just ordered a Mexico and a Finland shirt.  Might be risking it going with a size Large, probably should have gone a size up, but let's just see what happens.  £20.74 including postage, which I'd piss away without a care in the world in a pub, so it's no real harm done - even if nothing turns up!

These can be the testers for future purchases.  If they're half as good as SoccerLord was, they will be absolutely spot on!

Exactly mate I will spend more in the bookies or in the pub I am sure they will turn up just take some time id imagine.  If they are good I will buy a lot more I like that PSG away top and the Inter home. I'm a large but went size up to XL just incase even if it turns up and is a bit loose it will be fine. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Hearts should get hummel back tbh. They make decent kits and actually seem to care for design unlike everyone else. 

Diadora Van Basten
5 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Hearts should get hummel back tbh. They make decent kits and actually seem to care for design unlike everyone else. 

Umbro make decent kits there are plenty of examples on this thread. The fact that the home and away kits are so awful appears to be down to Hearts as no other team using Umbro has as bad kits.

4 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

The Hummel kits fell to bits in the wash though, the chevrons and decals all started to peel or discolour.  I don't have a single shirt left that hasn't cracked or peeled, and often this happened by the end of the season we were still wearing them!

They were nice shirts, but the quality of the mid 2000's kits was pants.

6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeovil Town 2021-22 Hummel Home Kit #YTFC #YeovilTown #YeovilTownfc #sharethegame

Lovely effort from Yeovil :wub:

I admire their dedication to social distancing by using cardboard cut-outs of their players for their release photos.

5 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

No thanks. 

bolton_wanderers_2021_2022_home_kit.jpg

Bolton Wanderers showing great loyalty to their sponsor Home Bargains by also buying their kits from them.

Horrific.

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

bolton_wanderers_2021_2022_home_kit.jpg

Bolton Wanderers showing great loyalty to their sponsor Home Bargains by also buying their kits from them.

Horrific.

Welcome to Bolton ! 🤢

Rogue Daddy
On 28/07/2021 at 16:21, Midloth_Iain said:

Dynamo Berlin (just to see an alternative maroon designed kit)

WhatsApp%20Image%202021-07-28%20at%2012.35.09%281%29.jpeg

Ooooo... I really like that! 👍

Austin MacGlee

The new Hun strip is mental. Looks nothing like a Rangers kit. Thought it was maybe just the pictures making it look terrible but saw a guy wearing one in Glasgow the other day and it is boufin.

44 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

The new Hun strip is mental. Looks nothing like a Rangers kit. Thought it was maybe just the pictures making it look terrible but saw a guy wearing one in Glasgow the other day and it is boufin.

Yeah it's utter crap. Type of shit you would associate with St Johnstone or someone.

Bungalow Bill
5 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Torino away - back to their classic 'sash' design

Torino 2021-22 Joma Away Shirt #EternaAmistad #torinofc #torino #jomasport

Think it needs another sponsor…

On 02/08/2021 at 15:09, tian447 said:

Any update on your tops checked my profile says its been paid hope they don't take too long. 

9 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Any update on your tops checked my profile says its been paid hope they don't take too long. 

No update yet unfortunately.  The order has been paid for, they've definitely taken the money - I also made sure to use a disposable/one-use Revolut card just in case the site turns out to be dodgy :lol: 

Creation time shows as 10pm on 02/04, so they'll have had 2 business days to have a look at the order.  I did get some printing done on one of them, so might expect that to take an extra day or two.

I remember the SoccerLord shirts taking about 3 weeks to turn up, so I'm not anticipating these will turn up before the end of next week!

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

No update yet unfortunately.  The order has been paid for, they've definitely taken the money - I also made sure to use a disposable/one-use Revolut card just in case the site turns out to be dodgy :lol: 

Creation time shows as 10pm on 02/04, so they'll have had 2 business days to have a look at the order.  I did get some printing done on one of them, so might expect that to take an extra day or two.

I remember the SoccerLord shirts taking about 3 weeks to turn up, so I'm not anticipating these will turn up before the end of next week!

I used my credit card to be on the safe side it went through and got conformation . I have seen the reviews on their page the look real but you never know but I have seen other people post on other websites and forums about them and showing their tops they got. I reckon maybe the end of next week we might have them.  

On 27/07/2021 at 14:49, IveSeenTheLight said:

You need your eyes tested. They are completely different shades.

There is a history of Aberdeen with a blue kit https://www.afc.co.uk/2017/06/26/the-history-of-the-blue-kit/, albeit I accept in recent years we had often not used it as a squad kit, but have done as training kits.

The Aberdeen Blue is much darker than SevCo's light blue kit

Incidentally, here's a snapshot from the 70's where we played Hearts in blue.

14_AberdeenvHearts1975.76Millertackle.jp

FB_IMG_1606050248502.jpg

On 04/08/2021 at 15:25, Stu_HMFC said:

I used my credit card to be on the safe side it went through and got conformation . I have seen the reviews on their page the look real but you never know but I have seen other people post on other websites and forums about them and showing their tops they got. I reckon maybe the end of next week we might have them.  

Got an update today to say the 2 shirts have been shipped!  I imagine they'll spend a day or two in transit to the airport, a day in customs, a day flying out, then a day or two clearing customs and being delivered. 

Probably be here by the start of next week! 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Got an update today to say the 2 shirts have been shipped!  I imagine they'll spend a day or two in transit to the airport, a day in customs, a day flying out, then a day or two clearing customs and being delivered. 

Probably be here by the start of next week! 

Just checked my email I got the same there just hope they arrive and they look good got slated at work about spending £13 quid on a Liverpool away top slave labour in Thailand etc 🥱😴 these company’s like Nike and Adidas are hardly saints when it comes to production . You go into Asda and Tesco and see polo tops or T-shirt’s for like £6 and they are made in Bangladesh and Vietnam if they are priced so cheap how much does the people actually make 😂

I got told by a woman at work I’m just funding a criminal ring in Thailand where the money could go to drug dealers or gangsters ALRIGHT Karen 😂

If the top arrives and the top is a good fit and looks genuine like the pics on folks reviews I will get more I fancy that Inter home or the PSG away maybe in time for Messi on the back 😂

8 hours ago, jambo1980 said:

Nice early 80s, Maradona era vibe with the new Boca home shirt

boca-juniors-21-22-home-kit-4.jpg

Off topic, it’s funny how Maradona and Boca are linked as a big thing when in actual fact before he came to Europe he was only at them for a year. He spent years at Argentinos Juniors before his season at Boca. He did go to Boca before he retired but over the 2 spells only played 70 games for them. 

On 03/08/2021 at 16:30, Austin MacGlee said:

These Castore kits, in general, just look utter 💩

Austin MacGlee
5 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

These Castore kits, in general, just look utter 💩

Really crap looking. At least the "gold" on that new Newcastle kit looks gold. The Hun one is white, blue and yellay. 

On 08/08/2021 at 15:06, Stu_HMFC said:

Just checked my email I got the same there just hope they arrive and they look good got slated at work about spending £13 quid on a Liverpool away top slave labour in Thailand etc 🥱😴 these company’s like Nike and Adidas are hardly saints when it comes to production . You go into Asda and Tesco and see polo tops or T-shirt’s for like £6 and they are made in Bangladesh and Vietnam if they are priced so cheap how much does the people actually make 😂

I got told by a woman at work I’m just funding a criminal ring in Thailand where the money could go to drug dealers or gangsters ALRIGHT Karen 😂

If the top arrives and the top is a good fit and looks genuine like the pics on folks reviews I will get more I fancy that Inter home or the PSG away maybe in time for Messi on the back 😂

Not sure how the Karen at your work would work that out. Fakes are common place in Thailand, with many tailors blatantly advertising Hugo Boss or Armani suits that they will make for you themselves while you wait. 

22 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure how the Karen at your work would work that out. Fakes are common place in Thailand, with many tailors blatantly advertising Hugo Boss or Armani suits that they will make for you themselves while you wait. 

I’ll be buying a lot more if this turns up and it’s good lol .

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’ll be buying a lot more if this turns up and it’s good lol .

Quite right. If you’re happy with it, **** everyone else.

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Quite right. If you’re happy with it, **** everyone else.

The site does those NBA tops too never had one before really hope they come and are decent 😂 will be gutted if there not 😂