Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

4 minutes ago, the general said:

New City home strip is a cracker

whatsapp-image-2022-04-27-at-55412-pm.jp

Not a massive fan of the centred badges, but the design is great. 

With our obsession with blue away kits over the years, we could have had something like this! 

the general
Just now, tian447 said:

With our obsession with blue away kits over the years, we could have had something like this! 

Thanks for posting

Always love when they use some Maroon

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Remove the sponsor and it's God a timeless look. 

rangers_22_23_third_kit_d.png

:cornette: 

Anything to pander to the crowd that laps this stuff up, eh?

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Derek Ferguson was adamant on the radio last week that it's got nothing to do with THAT orange. I liked him with us but he can get himself TF with blatant lies like that

Edited by Smithee

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

No idea who the guy in the middle is, but he looks like he's getting his polis mugshot taken. Which is probably quite fitting given the shirt he's wearing.

51jOPUki3xL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Percival King
28 minutes ago, jonesy said:

No idea who the guy in the middle is, but he looks like he's getting his polis mugshot taken. Which is probably quite fitting given the shirt he's wearing.

Think it's Lundstram.

Tasavallan
40 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Do all the ladies team have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Man City is beautiful.

Newcastle - hate the Saudi link but it's a nice enough top considering the colours.

Rangers looks cheap as ****.

Roma is nice too.

franko1874
39 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

adidas-juventus-football-home-jersey-release-details-06.jpg

Bloody hell Juventus 🙈 I buy their tops most seasons, this one will be swerved 

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, escobri said:

🤮

Screenshot_20220513-102634_Twitter.jpg

In the colours of the Saudi national kit…..

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

adidas-juventus-football-home-jersey-release-details-06.jpg

Juve tops over the last few years are dispelling the myth that Adidas tops always looks smart, some have been absolute abominations.

As long-time Juve fan this is a big NO

Samuel Camazzola
56 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Will it be modelled by a 35 year old claiming to be 15?

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Every thing about city just disgusts me though so I think it really clouds my judgement on things like this 

vegas-voss
3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Roma 

Screenshot_20220513-115923_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8d2ca1eec08b783531156f030f7c4ad3.jpgScreenshot_20220513-115938_Facebook.thumb.jpg.05b4cf36fc4f7ea9b9c932df06f2813e.jpg

Roma always seem to get it right.Its not their best effort but it's simple and smart as usual.

5 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

To be fair, what else are they going to do? They need to try and market their team in the country of their mega rich owners. 

Newcastle United have played in green shirts plenty of times before. You could argue that they could have been a bit more subtle and gone with the darker green they usually use, but in the days where Premier League teams have third, and sometimes fourth, kits, they were always going to do this. 

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

To be fair, what else are they going to do? They need to try and market their team in the country of their mega rich owners. 

Newcastle United have played in green shirts plenty of times before. You could argue that they could have been a bit more subtle and gone with the darker green they usually use, but in the days where Premier League teams have third, and sometimes fourth, kits, they were always going to do this. 

I’m not complaining. I’ve followed the toon since I was a young lad. Was just stating a point as I’d seen it on another site. 

10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I’m not complaining. I’ve followed the toon since I was a young lad. Was just stating a point as I’d seen it on another site. 

Not moaning at you either, just saying that it was something that was definitely going to happen.  They could have been a bit more subtle about it though :lol:

I would like to see another maroon and navy blue effort from them. Always easier to watch a team on Match of the Day when they copy our colours; that Leicester City shirt from the other year was a peach! 

On 13/05/2022 at 10:41, tian447 said:

On 13/05/2022 at 11:03, Smithee said:

Derek Ferguson was adamant on the radio last week that it's got nothing to do with THAT orange. I liked him with us but he can get himself TF with blatant lies like that

It's always about The Rangers.

image.png.bd08c7d4d2aca4d21610c34f9cdc80f2.png

image.thumb.png.2c57b25f472e2583955948102d18793d.png

On 13/05/2022 at 18:23, Apache Mal said:

If Castore ever become our kit manufacturer it’s time to call it a day.

Skins 

• 3 weeks later...

barcelona_2022_2023_home_kit_d.jpg

Barcelona's "effort".

Really, really, really bad.  The stripes not meeting the collar make it look like a bib.

Percival King
17 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Barcelona's "effort".

Really, really, really bad.  The stripes not meeting the collar make it look like a bib.

Probably just me being a miserable old git who's stuck in the past but there are a few teams whose strips are iconic - e g. Barcelona and Brazil - but Barcelona seem to have moved away from that. It doesn't seem that long since they didn't have a shirt sponsor as, I thought they'd said, it would sully their iconic top. Shame.

Armageddon
On 11/05/2021 at 19:06, Midloth_Iain said:

Nacional 2021 Umbro Home Shirt #Mis71caGanadora #Umbro #Nacional #121Años. #Nacionalizate

This with a maroon sleeve and silver sleeve please, without the multiple advertising obviously

David Walliams on the right.

Nookie Bear
On 19/05/2022 at 17:01, Angel eyes said:

50692848-E5-CE-4-E1-A-AA5-C-7-BF36-B20-E
shame about the club but adidas do make nice kits…..

Ridiculou collar design. One of those times when the designers just added somehting to distinguish it from their previous tops.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ridiculou collar design. One of those times when the designers just added somehting to distinguish it from their previous tops.

Not just previous tops, but other Adidas tops as well. Man U have exactly the same design on the collar, just different colours (from the leaks I've seen anyway). These "Big" kit designers just phone it in these days, regardless what team it is! 

PhoenixHearts
51 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Not just previous tops, but other Adidas tops as well. Man U have exactly the same design on the collar, just different colours (from the leaks I've seen anyway). These "Big" kit designers just phone it in these days, regardless what team it is! 

Well ackshyually they're not the same patterns on the collars. Arsenal's is a continuous red zig-zag/lightning bolt pattern whereas Man Utd's is a row of individual black and red geometric/aztec style triangles 🤓

Massive difference in the eyes of this very humble designer and stuckler of fine details... Although I suppose with the small size the patterns are on both collars, from the middle distance they will look almost identical.

Nevermind. As you were.

PhoenixHearts
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Well ackshyually they're not the same patterns on the collars. Arsenal's is a continuous red zig-zag/lightning bolt pattern whereas Man Utd's is a row of individual black and red geometric/aztec style triangles 🤓

Massive difference in the eyes of this very humble designer and stuckler of fine details... Although I suppose with the small size the patterns are on both collars, from the middle distance they will look almost identical.

Nevermind. As you were.

Just for reference:

Screenshot_20220609-150207_Chrome.jpg

61_leaked-united-kit-1024x576.jpg

PapaShango
4 hours ago, tian447 said:

Barcelona's "effort".

For a Barca top that looks dreadful! Will still sell millions worldwide though. 

Percival King
57 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

For a Barca top that looks dreadful! Will still sell millions worldwide though. 

At least it won't clash with our (supposed) pink top when we visit the Camp Nou in the latter stages of next season's Europa League.

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Nevermind. As you were.

No one likes a smart arse Phoenix 😠🤫🤣🤣🤣

Must be another top that I seen had the same collar design, just different colours. 

Either way, point still stands, that the big companies like Nike and Adidas are churning out template boring gash even for their Cat A/Big Gun teams. 

hoof.hearted
On 14/10/2021 at 10:21, Salad Fingers said:

New Sevco 10th anniversary shirt. 

Screenshot_20211014-101925_Facebook.thumb.jpg.96334907d18eb13dee74a76a822ca4ff.jpg

Copying us I see...bringing out a strip with all the fans names who saved their club on it. 

gordon simpson
1 hour ago, hoof.hearted said:

Copying us I see...bringing out a strip with all the fans names who saved their club on it. 

Just spat my beer oot pmsl 

1 hour ago, Toonhertz said:

45B5A91B-9F25-4B39-A360-080E68C5A40B.jpeg

Thought they would of had Liv Golf on the front of the top 😂 looks smart can’t go wrong with a Newcastle top .

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

:rofl:Very good! 

3 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

:clap:

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I liked it, a tribute to their first Nike kits I assume

eng_pl_1994-95-ARSENAL-LONDON-SHIRT-2XL-

2 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

45B5A91B-9F25-4B39-A360-080E68C5A40B.jpeg

The sponsor is honking but that seems to be the first Newcastle strip in ages that has a decent number of stripes. I've no idea why they reduced the number on recent strips.