Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
9 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

FDC2-BAAD-6-E18-45-E1-BE35-08-D3-CCD6-D4
venezia fc that’s a thing of beauty😍 seria b team got promoted through play-offs

What's their strip look like? 

Athletico Mineiro kit, designed by the fans. Not sure about the map - probably due to hibs-esque connotations - but the colours and style is perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I see Uefa are stopping them from using this strip in the ECL.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ajax-three-little-birds-kit-banned-by-uefa/rncc5d9h3u2tz5czagxwc4xw

They're just making them remove the badge of the Three Little Birds on the back of the neck. They can still wear the kit.

20 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hibs new "Some Shite on Leith" kit.

Screenshot_20210922-101338_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8828cce64ac94b8ea506614baec82f4e.jpgScreenshot_20210922-101351_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e3d6f64be20f6f899831ff9e15fe17a1.jpg

FFS imagine having a strip with sorrow , sorrow on it...hardly inspiring the team !

Sorrow Sorrow 😂 Pathetic little club . 

Looks like that junkie Irvine Welsh scrap book with his crappy phrases he is trying to put in his crappy little books. Is there a tribute to Brad Welsh on the top somewhere . 

20 minutes ago, jambokev said:

FFS imagine having a strip with sorrow , sorrow on it...hardly inspiring the team !

It looks like they have left the "My Heart Is Broken" out  😂😂😂😂

wentworth jambo
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

It looks like they have left the "My Heart Is Broken" out  😂😂😂😂

If that was on there, I think that would the textbook definition of stating the bleeding obvious.....

5 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

If that was on there, I think that would the textbook definition of stating the bleeding obvious.....

Just been on the .Net and there is a link to the website its meant to be at the neck of the top 😂

image.png.7fcd40f9a87b0f13450e5945ccc08552.png

45 minutes ago, jambokev said:

They were planning on naming everyone who stepped up financially in the HSL   before Ron cancelled it . They scrapped that idea when they found out the song has more words and fills the strip out better. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hibs new "Some Shite on Leith" kit.

Screenshot_20210922-101338_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8828cce64ac94b8ea506614baec82f4e.jpgScreenshot_20210922-101351_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e3d6f64be20f6f899831ff9e15fe17a1.jpg

This highlights the difference in our teams  our tribute to the fans shows the name of every person who helped save our club, their is their pitiful anthem.. and boy, Oour anthems couldn't be more different.

Ours is a rousing, upbeat hopeful song that talks of our successes, how we are the greatest team in the land, how we have always come back up from adversity, of our great players...it stirs the soul and makes us feel like we should be the best team in Scotland.

Their anthem is a dirge, it's about wallowing in misery and finding someone who is also as f###ing miserable to share their pitiful existence with.

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, adambraejambo said:

They were planning on naming everyone who stepped up financially in the HSL   before Ron cancelled it . They scrapped that idea when they found out the song has more words and fills the strip out better. 

No - they actually went ahead with that plan images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPk52jbKV-U1TslwAr2V6qzJK1RN5kXIwHohFA1nx0nElbx_iFvkwZrJPeh3bBYZKndTtRNWa8&usqp=CAc

they could have filled it easily if they used size 48 Ariel. 

:laugh4:

• 3 weeks later...

New Sevco 10th anniversary shirt. 

Screenshot_20211014-101925_Facebook.thumb.jpg.96334907d18eb13dee74a76a822ca4ff.jpg

That is absolutely shite.

At least Castore have learned their lesson about printing the sponsor vinyls upside down, and them coming off in the first wash, by just not bothering with them in the first place.

Going to look fantastic in a size XXL, with yellow pits and curry sauce stains down the front of it.

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That is absolutely shite.

At least Castore have learned their lesson about printing the sponsor vinyls upside down, and them coming off in the first wash, by just not bothering with them in the first place.

Going to look fantastic in a size XXL, with yellow pits and curry sauce stains down the front of it.

I hope they wear it on Saturday. I don't know why but I fancy our chances better if they wear it. 

been here before
14 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That is 

XXL is the weight watchers version. Theyve already sold out of 5XL, so no extra, extra, extra, extra, extra large left but still some extra, extra, extra, extra large or even extra, extra, extra large.

What size is XXXXXL in reality?

911618080_Screenshot_20211014-114516_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e0315922d7f462c95cc21070db713c5e.jpg

Edited by been here before

New Sevco 10th anniversary shirt. 

Screenshot_20211014-101925_Facebook.thumb.jpg.96334907d18eb13dee74a76a822ca4ff.jpg

wow that 150 years flew in, it feels like just yesterday i was watching them in there 1st ever match against Brechin at Glebe Park.

Not to worry it must be my memory letting me down, it makes sense considering i just celebrated my 196th birthday a few weeks ago!

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

1-EB6-E0-AD-255-D-4274-A0-C7-34-E2281-A4
Arsenal going all Tottenham 😆ha,ha na seriously it’s heads up for knife crime no more red

Think it's a really good initiative.  No shirts for sale either, they are to be handed out to people who make a contribution to the local community. 

On 14/10/2021 at 11:55, Boyces beard said:

wow that 150 years flew in, it feels like just yesterday i was watching them in there 1st ever match against Brechin at Glebe Park.

Not to worry it must be my memory letting me down, it makes sense considering i just celebrated my 196th birthday a few weeks ago!

Obviously has all the names of fans who stepped in to save them in 2012🤣

• 2 months later...
Baldwigforjack
On 14/10/2021 at 11:49, been here before said:

XXL is the weight watchers version. Theyve already sold out of 5XL, so no extra, extra, extra, extra, extra large left but still some extra, extra, extra, extra large or even extra, extra, extra large.

What size is XXXXXL in reality?

911618080_Screenshot_20211014-114516_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e0315922d7f462c95cc21070db713c5e.jpg

Could be anything. I'm normally xxl but for any Hummel,Jako,Kappa tops I need xxxxl minimum. 

Chizmeister

New woman's Scotland kit released, decent effort, quite like the centered badge, looks a little like a Swedish away top though. Hopefully can improve on this for the fellas version

Screenshot_20220314_171202_com.android.chrome.jpg

• 1 month later...
22games nro

Not sure if we are due a new kit next season ? But traditionally teams can wear it in the cup final, or have I just made that up ?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

jimmy the jambo
39 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Not sure if we are due a new kit next season ? But traditionally teams can wear it in the cup final, or have I just made that up ?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Generally depends on the contract end date,Unfortunately as we’ll be staying with umbro it’ll be their decision if a new one gets used - Personally,I think it’s a bad omen as we’ve kept the same kits for the final on our last three wins. 

A good side note- Any currrent kits in the store will sell out fairly fast and that’s more money for the club. 

Maybe rolling out new kit and season tickets before the final will be the straw that breaks the camels back? 

• 4 weeks later...

Newcastle United hostile takeover of Shamrock Rovers :lol:

That's grim as ****. Sellik fans would be all over it though, would look perfect in an XXXL with yellow stains under the pits, and gravy stains down the front.