New kits 21/22 ( other teams )

Angel eyes

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Of course, everyone has a choice. But for a club who claim to have the principles that they do, it's quite hypocritical. 

Not really, ticket prices yes, merch no.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Bohemians always do something out there every season. Last year it was the 'Bob Marley' shirt. This year it's the 'Dublin Bus Seat Fabric' shirt specifically for their FAI Cup games. I actually like it, but €70 is a hell of a lot for a shirt they might only wear in one cup game if they end up pumped out. 

Bohemians seem to think they are one of these clubs for the people along the lines of St Pauli, giving it big statements in regards to the poor, asylum seekers, LGBTQ etc but fleece their fans every year, releasing 2 or 3 new shirts each season. 

To be fair, just about every club in the World does this too.  New home, new away, some will have a third kit, some even have a fourth kit.

Up until recently, we didn't even have a third kit.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Hesh said:

Not really, ticket prices yes, merch no.

Cool. 

I'll maintain that a club of their size releasing a shirt to be used solely for the cup and selling it for 70 Euros a pop, given that they are still selling their last two away kits for 60 Euros is fleecing the fans.

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Cool. 

I'll maintain that a club of their size releasing a shirt to be used solely for the cup and selling it for 70 Euros a pop, given that they are still selling their last two away kits for 60 Euros is fleecing the fans.

You really aren’t  that bright, no one makes you by it

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Hesh said:

You really aren’t  that bright, no one makes you by it

Remember your full stop next time, it makes statements like "you really aren't that bright" seem a bit silly. 

2 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

if only it was per this snippet ......

great top but overall kit spoiled by all the other aformentioned issues

Motherwell FC 2022-23 Macron Home Kit

20211121_150255.jpg

Screenshot_20211105-091610_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-130143_Gallery.jpg

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

I got all that Danny but what was the reference you our shite fluorescent salmon training gear all about mate 

All about relations in the world of colour shades, no denying our vibrant training kit colour is related. 

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Their fans love orange kits because of king Billy, that's a fact mate. Go on rangersmedia where they think no one's looking and the masks slip everywhere.

The rangers choose orange to milk the bigots that follow them.

I've no issue with that if that was the official decision on the matter, just the same as why every now and then celtic choose orange to be used in their disgusting attire despite the fact they are a Scottish Club (1888) but allegedly want to be affiliated with the Irish Free State/ Republic of Ireland. 

18 hours ago, dannymack said:

Monotonous references and accusations to when Rangers chose a certain colour to use in their official club attire. 

However nothing is said or rarely pointed out when other clubs like celtic and our own club, despite it being named as coral, use the same or a similar shade too.

Hence why there's a picture of Neil Lennon with "orange" trim in his tracksuit and a picture of the Hearts training jacket.

Ken ?

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Orange trim?  It's green white and gold stripes!

OK his black tracksuit top with Green, White and Orange trim.👍

Screenshot_20220615-131251_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-131850_Chrome.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Edited by dannymack

Unknown user
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

I've no issue with that if that was the official decision on the matter, just the same as why every now and then celtic choose orange to be used in their disgusting attire despite the fact they are a Scottish Club (1888) but allegedly want to be affiliated with the Irish Free State/ Republic of Ireland. 

Of course it wasn't official, but you must walk about with your eyes and ears closed if you've never heard how they talk about it and why it's so popular.

And yes, Celtic often incorporate the colours of Ireland, but that's got nothing to do with anything.

Bungalow Bill
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

Celtic were founded as a club for Irish folk were the not. They’re in Scotland but for me are a club for people with Irish heritage. Folk are precious about their Irish identity the world over, more so than any other nationality from what I can tell. Makes no sense to me mind.  I honestly have no issue with Celtic celebrating their roots, adding orange to their attire is different to The Rangers doing it. But Celtic can get to **** with the IRA stuff, and anti poppy nonsense. Right I’m away to be sick for defending that manky mob. 

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

All about relations in the world of colour shades, no denying our vibrant training kit colour is related. 

No it really is not mate ……… as much as you are desperate for us to have some kind of William of Orange connection or heritage , we simply do not : -)

My new top arrived by post today. Wearing it now with my also bought ‘shed gnome’ beside me, with me drinking a beer. Start of the season really can’t come soon enough for me!!

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

York City chocolate and cream away shirt. It’s nicer than it sounds!

0B8C9FD0-0C2B-43E3-A871-1BA280143A02.jpeg

No it's not. 

5 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.dc804b652484a24148c3238d379c77e3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dc804b652484a24148c3238d379c77e3.jpeg

5 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Not as good as Coventry city’s Effort many years ago with lan Wallace modelling it😂

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Chocolate and cream sounds brilliant, point me towards that buffet

8 hours ago, dannymack said:

You are off your napper 😄 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
13 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

There’s so much going on in this. 

Hoops on the socks, the stripe on the top and shorts being a different thickness and also the Ajax style top, with more stripes on the collar! 

10/10 for getting as much out of a kit as you could. 

1/10 for how it’s turned out. 

Motherwell have classic kit colours tbf. As a jambo I would say that though. It's not bad. 

Alec Eiffel
16 hours ago, RobNox said:

Orange trim?  It's green white and gold stripes!

I suggest you check the history of the Irish tricolour, it is officially Green, White & Orange regardless what the republicans may say.

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

😷

Looking at that wee snippet, looks like they've, once again, copied our idea by having the stadium on a kit

wentworth jambo
21 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Looking at that wee snippet, looks like they've, once again, copied our idea by having the stadium on a kit

And then claim it as a first !!

AR060622_0073.jpg

It's interesting, but not really that different from this season.  They've changed the graphic from their map to a picture of an empty stand.  Apt.

AR270522_1165.jpg

"Togetherness, Trust, Integrity, Authenticity and Hard Work"

Togetherness: hounded a manager out after 4 months, continually enforce lockdowns so we have to remain together on our forum.

Trust: blind faith, disregarding reality (In Ron we Trust).

Integrity: we are using words we found in the dictionary that we have absolutely no idea of the definition of.

Authenticity: authentically shite since 1875.

Hard Work: nothing to do with the players, this is entirely about supporting the team.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

AR270522_1165.jpg

Togetherness: hounded a manager out after 4 months, continually enforce lockdowns so we have to remain together on our forum.

Integrity: we are using words we found in the dictionary that we have absolutely no idea of the definition of.

Hard Work: nothing to do with the players, this is entirely about supporting the team.

10/10 😆

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

AR060622_0073.jpg

It's interesting, but not really that different from this season.  They've changed the graphic from their map to a picture of an empty stand.  Apt.

Hitting the target market with the empty stand.

18 minutes ago, tian447 said:

AR270522_1165.jpg

So basically a long winded way of saying perseverance 

Can’t believe they’ve embossed their stadium in to the design the year after we did it with the Inter top.

They are like the annoying wee brother that just copies everything you do!

Odd when it’s your main rivals.

Weird small club mentality

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

AR060622_0073.jpg

I mean, it's never going to be our cup of tea but it would look a lot better without that stupid graphic on it, especially as it shows part of the stand that looks more like Tynie.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I mean, it's never going to be our cup of tea but it would look a lot better without that stupid graphic on it, especially as it shows part of the stand that looks more like Tynie.

It is literally the only angle you could take a photo of that shit tip and it not look a complete mess 

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

thank fk they've ditched the streetmap design - I stay in Leith and my hoose was on their jersey! :sick:

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

thank fk they've ditched the streetmap design - I stay in Leith and my hoose was on their jersey! :sick:

Their marketing team were hoping the 'all roads lead to ER' was going to be something the fans would lap up, instead all it's done is just created absolutely naff looking strips :lol:

The Old Tolbooth
3 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Their marketing team were hoping the 'all roads lead to ER' was going to be something the fans would lap up, instead all it's done is just created absolutely naff looking strips :lol:

Judging by their crowds last season, the road map idea gave them more escape routes as their stands were empty! 

Bungalow Bill
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

When did we have the stand on our strip? Genuinely can’t remember. 

1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

Last season's Inter-style 3rd kit.

Hibs tops always manage to look cheap and nasty.Never anything subtle about them.I have no doubt they will be loving it though.

Bungalow Bill
20 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

There you go. 100%. Bloody copiers!

Hibs are the Aldi of football tops now. 

Edited by Apache Mal

The Fluorescent Zebra

Obviously they’re trying hard to boost attendances at Easter Road - last season’s kit featured a map of Edinburgh, this season’s a picture of the stadium. Next season’s likely to have a compass and a match ticket in the fabric

Percival King

I'm at a loss with the new and most recent Hibs home tops, I just don't get why anyone would want a map of Edinburgh or a picture of a stand (???) on the top. Hibs have had some decent tops down the years, I don't see the point in saying a top's horrible just because it's Hibs', but these two are made worse by the pointless addition of images. The fake mock-up posted on here last week was better.