New kits 21/22 ( other teams )

Angel eyes

5 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Ok I’ll say it - I quite like it. Totally different. Aways and 3rds especially are for trying something different. 

Tottenham fans must also like it, it’s sold out 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

5 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Ok I’ll say it - I quite like it. Totally different. Aways and 3rds especially are for trying something different. 

I like it. I don't like the sponsor but the tops cool as ****. 👍

14 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Rangers away is a shanner rangers-21-22-away-kit-2.jpg.9950e3c4c27934e9b28e151b9bdf4d7f.jpg

And yet it will sell in the thousands to Ra Peepul who will wear it every second day as they seem incapable of any sort of  subtlety

8 minutes ago, Bozi said:

And yet it will sell in the thousands to Ra Peepul who will wear it every second day as they seem incapable of any sort of  subtlety

I live in Glasgow and can confirm they have really come out of the woodwork over the last year. 

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Rangers away is a shanner rangers-21-22-away-kit-2.jpg.9950e3c4c27934e9b28e151b9bdf4d7f.jpg

All the castore ones have been bad but that looks soooo cheap

2 hours ago, Walrus said:

I live in Glasgow and can confirm they have really come out of the woodwork over the last year. 

I was driving through Blackburn west Lothian couple of days ago and some absolute slaver had a giant 55 on red white in blue in their garden, each 5 must have been about 7 foot high...it's scary how mental it is with both arse cheeks 

4 hours ago, Bozi said:

I was driving through Blackburn west Lothian couple of days ago and some absolute slaver had a giant 55 on red white in blue in their garden, each 5 must have been about 7 foot high...it's scary how mental it is with both arse cheeks 

You ask them how to get to Ibrox would have no clue .

23 hours ago, Sertse said:

I like it, third strips are there to push the boat out. Totally different, reminds me of the Man City paisley pattern top they done. 

For our next third strip I'd love to see black and maroon stripes similar to our current third strip. Something different makes it more interesting.

It's not their 3rd kit, it's the away. The 3rd is also mental.

10 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

You ask them how to get to Ibrox would have no clue .

I had a mate over 22 years, wore Rangers tops just about every day, never in that time did I ever know him to pay to get into Ibrox 

Got a free hospitality session once or twice 🥴 used to get annoyed when I said he wasn't a Rangers fan but a follower. Told him I was as much a Juve fan as he was a Rangers fan because I watched their games and bought a couple of tops...used to really upset him 😂

18 hours ago, Bozi said:

My wife is in the police and was working at a march yesterday, she's Northern Irish so had all the orcs making a beeline for her asking her where she's from, what foot she kicks with 🤮 She can't stand either lot of the Old Firm.  

There’s one thing they get value for money we their fitbaw taps they get use out o them I buy a Hearts shirt okay it’s more to support the club but if I wear it 5, 6 times a season I’d be doing well….then it’s down to the “how old should you be” to wear a football shirt with me, I’m of a certain age where I think, nah I’m too old ffs it’s for young yin’s then I see somebody older than me lot older and they’ve got one on, think what harms it do it’s just a shiny expensive tee-shirt🙂

Салатные палочки
22 hours ago, Walrus said:

Terrible. Castore should get out the fitba game soon. 

Салатные палочки
20 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

There’s one thing they get value for money we their fitbaw taps they get use out o them I buy a Hearts shirt okay it’s more to support the club but if I wear it 5, 6 times a season I’d be doing well….then it’s down to the “how old should you be” to wear a football shirt with me, I’m of a certain age where I think, nah I’m too old ffs it’s for young yin’s then I see somebody older than me lot older and they’ve got one on, think what harms it do it’s just a shiny expensive tee-shirt🙂

Wear what you like that's my opinion. 

35 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Wear what you like that's my opinion. 

Oh f@#k yeah if football tops weren’t made for adults then obviously clubs wouldn’t want you to buy em! It’s just me personally sometimes think I’m a bit too old.

23 hours ago, 151 said:

FB_IMG_1627296256614.jpg

Have Inter Milan not had this exact same shirt about 5 or so years ago, with a different sponsor?

IveSeenTheLight
25 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Nice Rangers style strip from Aberdeen.

Either extremely poor fishing attempt or totally clueless. You decide 😆

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Nice Rangers style strip from Aberdeen.

Looks much better than the shite they've come up with for Rangers!

42 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Not really though, is it?  Aberdeen haven't used that colour of blue in recent years in any of their kits, and the blue and yellow does look similar to the Rangers home shirt.

It's a very odd choice for a club who claim to have a rivalry with Rangers to basically adopt their kit and colours as their away kit.  It would be the same as us going for a green away kit. 

Салатные палочки
36 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Not really though, is it?  Aberdeen haven't used that colour of blue in recent years in any of their kits, and the blue and yellow does look similar to the Rangers home shirt.

It's a very odd choice for a club who claim to have a rivalry with Rangers to basically adopt their kit and colours as their away kit.  It would be the same as us going for a green away kit. 

:spoton:

IveSeenTheLight
56 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You need your eyes tested. They are completely different shades.

There is a history of Aberdeen with a blue kit https://www.afc.co.uk/2017/06/26/the-history-of-the-blue-kit/, albeit I accept in recent years we had often not used it as a squad kit, but have done as training kits.

The Aberdeen Blue is much darker than SevCo's light blue kit

Incidentally, here's a snapshot from the 70's where we played Hearts in blue.

14_AberdeenvHearts1975.76Millertackle.jp

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Or both are blue and yellow (both trying to be gold as well no doubt by failing miserably).

Both have a yellow single colour badge.

Either refusing to see it or needing a trip to Specsavers. You decide.

IveSeenTheLight

37718918_l.jpg

aberdeen-fc-21-22-afc-away-jersey-youth-

Totally different shades.

We knew the blue/gold was coming, but its nae quite the same as the leak

aberdeen-21-22-away-kit+%25283%2529.jpg

hmfc_liam06

You seem a bit tetchy, Sheepie?

They're similar kits, blue/gold and a monochrome badge.

Just like your "rivals".

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You seem a bit tetchy, Sheepie?

They're similar kits, blue/gold and a monochrome badge.

Just like your "rivals".

If you like.

I guess yours is modelled on your Arbroath rivals  😆

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Not similar in the slightest...

:lol:

E4yl55KXMAU--cq.jpg

E4yl55KXMAU--cqt.jpg

Awww kit fwends 🥰

Both clubs also chosen to have taken the promo pics in their trophy rooms.

Edited by Nookie Bear

IveSeenTheLight
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Both clubs also chosen to have taken the promo pics in their trophy rooms.

Oh the irony. Thanks for the chuckle Nookie

adambraejambo
2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

That made me chuckle.  Aberdeen fan on a Hearts fan website accusing a Hearts fan of fishing. 

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

You need your eyes tested. They are completely different shades.

There is a history of Aberdeen with a blue kit https://www.afc.co.uk/2017/06/26/the-history-of-the-blue-kit/, albeit I accept in recent years we had often not used it as a squad kit, but have done as training kits.

The Aberdeen Blue is much darker than SevCo's light blue kit

Incidentally, here's a snapshot from the 70's where we played Hearts in blue.

14_AberdeenvHearts1975.76Millertackle.jp

I understand that Aberdeen used to play in blue shirts, mainly because I went and had a wee look before posting to see when the last time Aberdeen had an away shirt that was as deep a shade as blue as this season.

However, getting upset about it isn't going to change anything. It's very, very similar.  Never mind about it being slightly different shades, it's blue and yellow.  The Rangers home shirt is blue and yellow. 

My eyes are fine by the way. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

I understand that Aberdeen used to play in blue shirts, mainly because I went and had a wee look before posting to see when the last time Aberdeen had an away shirt that was as deep a shade as blue as this season.

However, getting upset about it isn't going to change anything. It's very, very similar.  Never mind about it being slightly different shades, it's blue and yellow.  The Rangers home shirt is blue and yellow. 

My eyes are fine by the way. 

That's the thing, SevCo are the light blues, this is most definitely dark blue. I get both have a different shade of goldas well which is why you guys would be making the similarity.

We had a light blue top a few years ago and that was one I didn't like.

I was looking forward to the checked version leaked in the mock-ups, but this doesn't appear to be like that 

24 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Still think it’s very odd a Aberdeen fan still comes on to the kickback and posts 🙄

He's just one guy though.  Not as odd as some of the blatant Hibs fans that have been doing it on here for years!

PhoenixHearts
On 27/07/2021 at 10:20, Salad Fingers said:

New Wrexham away. 

Screenshot_20210727-101859_Facebook.thumb.jpg.9eafa54e4e09925e269640b6c5142376.jpgScreenshot_20210727-101912_Facebook.thumb.jpg.70dd7ed1f363e258a738e0269981b478.jpg

Might have to pick one of those up... E! A! G! L! E! S!