Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No , you tell me.

You are the man with a plan.

How will we finance the club for the next 2 years if Budge goes?

That’s my concern.

Idiots cancelling DD’s demanding Budge goes. And if she takes her benefactors with her?

What state would we be in then?

Its exaggerated at the moment as we can’t get into the ground and make our voices be heard so looking for ways to make our point. I get that.

It’s one sorry mess 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

manaliveits105
28 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

Idiots cancelling DD’s demanding Budge goes. And if she takes her benefactors with her?

Its exaggerated at the moment as we can’t get into the ground and make our voices be heard so looking for ways to make our point. I get that.

It’s one sorry mess 

Exactly - anybody cancelling their direct debit needs to have a good long think to themselves

the hobo trolls can GTF they are an irrelevance

Couldn't bring myself to cancel so have reduced to £10 as a protest. I'll save the rest till there is change then add it back in 

37 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

It’s one sorry mess 

Budges benefactors and FoH money have funded a decline that has seen us in the Championship and papped out the two cup competitions by players who all have day jobs. 

I’m not saying that the time is right to change her because I don’t know what happens next if she goes BUT there has to come a time when we, as a group of fans, decide we’d be better off without her and make do with less money. It doesn’t look to me like our decline is stopping any time soon. 

Jambof3tornado
44 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

It’s one sorry mess 

If the clubs cant wipe its own nose financially without the extra from foh members and benefactors then serious questions need asked over why budge has allowed us to get into this state.

Time to cut our cloth.

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If the clubs cant wipe its own nose financially without the extra from foh members and benefactors then serious questions need asked over why budge has allowed us to get into this state.

Time to cut our cloth.

Exactly.

Yeah we will really miss Ann and her benefactors.   They've brought so much success our way.....I mean how else would we have been humiliated in front of the whole nation without them.....

Jambof3tornado
Just now, ScoPo said:

Exactly.

Yeah we will really miss Ann and her benefactors.   They've brought so much success our way.....I mean how else would we have been humiliated in front of the whole nation without them.....

Correct mate. Overpaid, over privileged wankers on the park who to a man dont take any pride in the shirt they wear.

The Wrinkly Ninja
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No , you tell me.

Yesterday you were saying that we can't afford to sack Neilson. Has Budge's finance dried up?

Tell us how much she puts into the club each year to finance her own mistakes?

How much will extra finance will be required if Budge goes?

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

It’s one sorry mess 

Said this on another thread, does James Anderson support Hearts or does he support Budge?

He is happy to throw money around Scottish football out of community spirit but would turn his back on Hearts if Budge were to leave?

If Anderson’s involvement in Hearts is solely dependent on Budge being here then I think that needs clarified because he holds an awful lot of power over us for someone without an official role at the club. 

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No , you tell me.

Ann can turn this around today by relieving Robbie of his duties and letting the football people in the club deal with the process of finding a new manager. 

No other plan is really required here. She can take the easy and wisest option or she can take the road that leads to her being too scared to sit in the stand with her name on it. 

As someone who has paid in since the beginning,last night 'I took a long hard look at myself ' and decided to cancel my Dd.it will be reinstated when I believe our club is being run probably.4 years of below par signings and ridicules contracts being given to a bunch of nobody's has to stop.I don't mind Mrs Budge but unfortunately it's been shown that she can't run the football side of the club.Enough is enough.If 90% of the fan base can see that we have a problem I'm pretty sure our benefactors can see the same thing. ever had the feeling maybe their worried as well?.

3 minutes ago, clanmac said:

As someone who has paid in since the beginning,last night 'I took a long hard look at myself ' and decided to cancel my Dd.it will be reinstated when I believe our club is being run probably.4 years of below par signings and ridicules contracts being given to a bunch of nobody's has to stop.I don't mind Mrs Budge but unfortunately it's been shown that she can't run the football side of the club.Enough is enough.If 90% of the fan base can see that we have a problem I'm pretty sure our benefactors can see the same thing. ever had the feeling maybe their worried as well?.

It's the only way they'll take action. 

15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ann can turn this around today by relieving Robbie of his duties and letting the football people in the club deal with the process of finding a new manager. 

No other plan is really required here. She can take the easy and wisest option or she can take the road that leads to her being too scared to sit in the stand with her name on it. 

Agreed. Robbie’s lost the support. No way back.

Let Savage and JJ recruit a new manager 

shaun.lawson
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Why do people think the club won't be around if they cancel their DD?

This is a question I'd really like people to answer. I'm completely baffled by it.

Hearts have the third biggest fanbase in Scotland. How the **** do folk think all the other clubs survive?! 

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No need for names, but what is the general point ? Supporting the regime or wanting change ? 

Silly views about people who are cancelling their DDs. Not at all in line with the understanding email they sent out to members who had emailed in to express their feelings.

Gordon Ramsay
17 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Why do people think the club won't be around if they cancel their DD?

15 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

This is a question I'd really like people to answer. I'm completely baffled by it.

Hearts have the third biggest fanbase in Scotland. How the **** do folk think all the other clubs survive?! 

Exactly 😂

53 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Definitely not cancelling. The current regime may be rotten but I want the club to be around for my grandchildren.

I thpought the contributions were there to give us a financial advantage to allow us to compete at a higher level than we could normally expect. Not to simply ensure the club survived...

Seems to be going quite well.

3 hours ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

It’s one sorry mess 

It's a hell of a mess if we're in this state with fan money added to the usual money coming in.

Hard to think of a bigger condemnation of Budge's time in charge - I thought the whole (alleged) point was that she was good at the business side and had us now on a sound financial footing, just shit at the football one?

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Definitely not cancelling. The current regime may be rotten but I want the club to be around for my grandchildren.

Just depends on how low we can go.

3 hours ago, scottg71 said:

That’s my concern.

It’s one sorry mess 

Are they her benefactors, not the club's?

From what you're saying, like the Romanov era, Hearts have  become dependent on the generosity of one man to stay afloat.

I thought the beauty of FOH was that we'd never let ourselves get into that situation again, but less than a decade later that's exactly what's happened, and the FOH have stood by and done nothing.

It would be daft to turn down gifts from benefactors, but the fact that we now rely on them to keep the lights on doesn't suggest Budge is the business guru many seem to believe.

Edited by fancy a brew

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Maybe withdraw but save the cash and donate in full later - many are. 

We're all facing our own demons on this . 

That is exactly where I am and have emailed Stuart Wallace to tell him so.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

Agreed. Robbie’s lost the support. No way back.

Let Savage and JJ recruit a new manager 

Robbie never had my support from the start. His money spinner shite put paid to him having my support.

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye and it will be planned.

Have you also followed the news regarding Covid and no crowds and how every club is in a bit shit.

If Budge leaves, who is paying her money owed and funding any covid related gap this financial year?

Not to mention sacking the current mgt team , funding a new one, giving them funds and ensuring we get a team that is what.. top 6, top 4, 3rd next season.

Who is doing this?

The same people who built the stand. 

David Black

People are questioning if James Anderson donates money due to his allegiance to Hearts or Ann Budge. That's is something that would be good to know, but if his allegiance is to the club, he may well put in more money than at present if he is of the opinion it may be more wisely used and not peed up a wall, like our FOH contributions. He did say this summer he would back the club for the next 5 years and I don't think there was a caveat saying on the condition Ann Budge would still be in control. She won't be FOH will be .

David Black
11 hours ago, iainmac said:

Quicker going straight to rewards@ who will actually do the cancelling but let @info know as well. 

Cancelled, thanks for advice Iain.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Silly views about people who are cancelling their DDs. Not at all in line with the understanding email they sent out to members who had emailed in to express their feelings.

Interesting. Hopefully they'll be getting some more food for thought after yesterday's shambles.

If they think the support are going to tolerate any more of their money being flushed down the toilet on poor managerial appointments & crap players they can think again. 

bean counter

We will win the league.

The games in hand are Dunfermline v Dundee and Raith V Dunfermline.

If Dunfermline win them both they will still be 10 points behind us with five games to play, one against us.

That would mean Raith & Dundee are 13 points behind us with five games to play, we also play Raith.

The performances have not be acceptable and if we go up with this squad and management team we will probably struggle to stay up

I will buy a season ticket again next year and I will not be cancelling my DD to FOH not because I'm any sort of  uberfan or I'm happy with the situation we find ourselves in.

Whilst it may make people feel better because they are doing something I just don't understand how cutting the money available for next season will help attract a new manager or get new players.

I may well be in the minority but thats how I see it

7 hours ago, OTT said:

Yeah, I think this will be what I do. 

Its a totally shit position for the FOH board to put us in. Had they stood firm publicly against the club in calling for Neilsons head then I think this landslide of cancellations wouldn't be happening right now. 

If Stuart Wallace steps down, or there is some sort of change in any of the directors, I badly want Leslie Deans to put his name forward. We need someone who will call a spade a spade in that boardroom because currently its not happening. A strong fans voice has been badly lacking evidently and a change in personnel is probably needed to freshen things up and stop this feeling of apparent comfort with the status quo. 

And btw, I do respect the job Stuarts done. Irrespective of where we are, having the balls to put himself forward in the first place etc. is worthy of respect, especially by the lack of other names coming forward. Its a thankless task which is probably worth acknowledging. 

I agree in principle but it's more than just "having a voice" - it's well past time there was proper scrutiny & accountability for AB & her board. They have got away with murder and wasted millions. 

2 minutes ago, bean counter said:

We will win the league.

The games in hand are Dunfermline v Dundee and Raith V Dunfermline.

If Dunfermline win them both they will still be 10 points behind us with five games to play, one against us.

That would mean Raith & Dundee are 13 points behind us with five games to play, we also play Raith.

The performances have not be acceptable and if we go up with this squad and management team we will probably struggle to stay up

I will buy a season ticket again next year and I will not be cancelling my DD to FOH not because I'm any sort of  uberfan or I'm happy with the situation we find ourselves in.

Whilst it may make people feel better because they are doing something I just don't understand how cutting the money available for next season will help attract a new manager or get new players.

I may well be in the minority but thats how I see it

Fair enough but ask yourself 2 questions. 

1. Where has the money we've all pumped in so far got us on the pitch? 

2. How else can we make this tone deaf Board listen? 

David Black
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No , you tell me.

How do most other clubs finance themselves before, during and after the pandemic. Your argument seems to revolve around every club has a sugar daddy involved, whereas the opposite is the case. AB was asked about benefactor donations at the 2019 AGM in regards what would happen if the money stopped. Her answer was the club would have to cut its cloth accordingly. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, David Black said:

How do most other clubs finance themselves before, during and after the pandemic. Your argument seems to revolve around every club has a sugar daddy involved, whereas the opposite is the case. AB was asked about benefactor donations at the 2019 AGM in regards what would happen if the money stopped. Her answer was the club would have to cut its cloth accordingly. 

I don't know. 

If the last line is true, how are we doing that but improving the the team next season and why is removing her better? 

bean counter
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Fair enough but ask yourself 2 questions. 

1. Where has the money we've all pumped in so far got us on the pitch? 

2. How else can we make this tone deaf Board listen? 

1 ) Most of it wasted on a wages structure that rewarded failure instead of success. I believe this thankfully has now changed

2) I'm not sure but the pandemic makes it more difficult because we are not there in person. I remember the protests against Archie Martin, then Wallace, then the pie man

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't know. 

If the last line is true, how are we doing that but improving the the team next season and why is removing her better? 

On the flip side, all these other clubs are doing better than us without benefactors. We will survive, and I do seriously question how we are in such a bad state with all this apparent money rolling in. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, iainmac said:

The same people who built the stand. 

So the same people who built the stand are ensuring she's paid, we get a better manager, players and team for next season as well as ensuring any covid gap is filled? 

Is that the plan, sack her, point at the stand and say " I want that one". 

I'm not convinced. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

On the flip side, all these other clubs are doing better than us without benefactors. We will survive, and I do seriously question how we are in such a bad state with all this apparent money rolling in. 

Financially I'm not sure they are doing better. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree. With first part. 

Scared to sit in the stand... Deary me! 

So the same people who built the stand are ensuring she's paid, we get a better manager, players and team for next season as well as ensuring any covid gap is filled? 

I'm not convinced. 

Aye, because people are really trying to convince absolute time wasters like you! 

You'll find excuses for anything that happens at this club. 

😂😂😂😂😂

David Black
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't know. 

The last line is true alright, I was there. We have never improved the team season on season since we gained promotion. We have in fact done the opposite. Maybe having a smaller budget would concentrate the minds more as to who we sign, for how long and for how much as opposed to the present scatter gun approach which has got us to where we are today.  

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Financially I'm not sure they are doing better. 

I meant on the pitch 👍

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm not convinced. 

She would have a brass neck asking for any monies owed to her given the total mess she has created over the last few years. We the fans had over monies without ever looking for refunds despite the shite we are being subjected to. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Aye, because people are really trying to convince absolute time wasters like you! 

You'll find excuses for anything that happens at this club. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Still no answer, so a return to personal  abuse. 

We'll done, at least the mask slipped. 

Japan Jambo
3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Let me guess does the opinion run along the lines of 'they are reactionary tossers' and 'we are entitled to this money'?

6 minutes ago, bean counter said:

1 ) Most of it wasted on a wages structure that rewarded failure instead of success. I believe this thankfully has now changed

2) I'm not sure but the pandemic makes it more difficult because we are not there in person. I remember the protests against Archie Martin, then Wallace, then the pie man

The wage structure may have changed - to no avail - but the wasting of our money on absolute dross hasn't. We've still got a £9M wage bill that failed to beat Arbroath a village hall, and QoS at home all in the last week! 

We can't just keep pumping money in blindly supporting a regime that tolerates that level of incompetence. 

Well, I can't anyway. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

She would have a brass neck asking for any monies owed to her given the total mess she has created over the last few years. We the fans had over monies without ever looking for refunds despite the shite we are being subjected to. 

She'd have a brass neck to  ask for the  money owed to her......... Really? 

👋

Still no answer, so a return to personal  abuse. 

We'll done, at least the mask slipped. 

😍😍😍😍😍