Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You clearly can't handle anyone questioning you, you came crashing in with abuse earlier on then starting mashing keyboard buttons and talking about Hibs and rangers, to what end I don't know. 

Folk clearly have financial concerns and especially short term funding for the club if Ann was removed now and how removing her would improve the team on promotion next season. 

You or others who have been very vocal on here haven't really addressed these concerns and when pushed clearly get rattled. 

If you're going to use big words like irrelevant, try and learn their meaning first. 

Are you the only one that's allowed to be "vocal"? 

"crashing in", "mashing keyboard buttons", "frenzy" 😜😜😜😜 - it's a message board! 

Don't expect anyone to take your contrarian schtick seriously. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

48 minutes ago, iainmac said:

If you're going to use big words like irrelevant, try and learn their meaning first. 

Are you the only one that's allowed to be "vocal"? 

"crashing in", "mashing keyboard buttons", "frenzy" 😜😜😜😜 - it's a message board! 

Don't expect anyone to take your contrarian schtick seriously. 

Nevermind - Hurting

Edited by Neon

sandylejambo

it probably ha been mentioned before      but didn't the FOH used to have a button on Kickback that went straight to their page?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

You clearly can't handle anyone questioning you, you came crashing in with abuse earlier on then starting mashing keyboard buttons and talking about Hibs and rangers, to what end I don't know. 

Folk clearly have financial concerns and especially short term funding for the club if Ann was removed now and how removing her would improve the team on promotion next season. 

You or others who have been very vocal on here haven't really addressed these concerns and when pushed clearly get rattled. 

You’ve invented the Budge funding crisis in the five days since your woeful defence of Neilson came crashing down. You’ll be blaming the Suez Canal next week. Hibby.

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

:rofl:😄:rofl:

Like when we had a conversation in the wee small hours and I asked you some questions which you either ignored or answered with something totally irrelevant because you didn't like the direction it was going ? And eventually just walked away from the discussion ? That kind of "questioning" ? 

I gotta hand it to you, you've got some front. 

54 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Any news on numbers cancelled?

You won't get pledger numbers but the next entry in FF's donations table will be interesting. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
16 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

your concerns about funding does that assume that queen ann throws her toys out the pram just leaves and says eff this you sort it out rather than addressing any issues and arranging a business-like transition at a suitable time?

if so sounds like you think even less of Queen Ann than I do especially as her primary objective has always been the community with hearts (the multi-faceted entity rather than football club) being at the centre of it

sandylejambo

I just got a nice e-mail from FOH saying that my subs have been suspended, It's a sad day for me, I thought it would come one day but how has it come to this so soon?

16 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I just got a nice e-mail from FOH saying that my subs have been suspended, It's a sad day for me, I thought it would come one day but how has it come to this so soon?

Because we've been let down once too often by a Board that has taken us for granted and they've left us with no other option. 

Not one of them is going to come out of this with any credit whatsoever. 

Edited by iainmac

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

You won't get pledger numbers but the next entry in FF's donations table will be interesting. 

Wonder if FOH will magically stop publishing them

sandylejambo
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Because we've been let down once too often by a Board that has taken us for granted. 

Not one of them is going to come out of this with any credit whatsoever. 

It was the only thing I could do to try and make it clear how I feel, lets hope it's the start of them doing the right thing. still a sad day.

Just now, sandylejambo said:

It was the only thing I could do to try and make it clear how I feel, lets hope it's the start of them doing the right thing. still a sad day.

We all feel the same mate. 

They've driven us to take this action. 

23 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

It's taken years of failure by the club to get to this point & people are exasperated. I very much share your sentiments though. 

Does the FoH take sides?  Does it back its subscribers or the club?  If it backs us, it will advise both us and the board of the number of subscriptions which have been reduced or withdrawn since the Brora.fiasco.  if it backs the club, it will remain silent.

sandylejambo
19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Does the FoH take sides?  Does it back its subscribers or the club?  If it backs us, it will advise both us and the board of the number of subscriptions which have been reduced or withdrawn since the Brora.fiasco.  if it backs the club, it will remain silent.

that may well be the case, but they are there to represent the people who put the money in, that is their job and so far they seem to be going against us, which should be a resigning mater right there.

22 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

So you are saying we can't live within our means without Budge? Jog on.

1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What is said on the radio tonight will determine If I cancel my FOH DD. 

Who’s on the show? What have you heard, I feel like I’m missing something here and out the loop. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, oi oi said:

So you are saying we can't live within our means without Budge? Jog on.

No, I'm not saying that. 

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Who’s on the show? What have you heard, I feel like I’m missing something here and out the loop. 

Gary halliday is on sportsound at 630

Edited by Weebroon98

13 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What is said on the radio tonight will determine If I cancel my FOH DD. 

I’m the same. 

willie wallace
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They are going to discuss Hearts and the effect the performances are having if any on FOH contributions.

Levein is on tonight so should be interesting.

13 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Gary halliday is on sportsound at 630

8 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

They are going to discuss Hearts and the effect the performances are having if any on FOH contributions.

Levein is on tonight so should be interesting.

Thanks folks 👍

1 hour ago, sandylejambo said:

that may well be the case, but they are there to represent the people who put the money in, that is their job and so far they seem to be going against us, which should be a resigning mater right there.

Here's something I posted on the SW thread that he said on appointment. 

Ours was different. Once it was clear Ann was going to take over, everyone was working hand in hand.

“There has to be proper governance to hold each other accountable but we’re all after the same end game – and we’re trailblazing.

“A number of really important things have to be vested in the fans because they’re putting their money in, they’re expecting accountability.

We’ll ask healthy questions, we won’t be yes people but we’ll also ask them in a structured way.

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

They don't and shouldn't take sides or be mandated unless it's after a members vote. ,their duty is to do what they think is best for FOH and the club .

They should consider all the evidence that includes the members views ,hearts fans who are not members ,the opinions of the Hearts board members .They shouldn't be beholden to anybody but their own mind .

But they do have a duty to explain why they make such a decision

If we don't like their choices we can remove them at the right time when up for election.

14 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

They don't and shouldn't take sides or be mandated unless it's after a members vote. ,their duty is to do what they think is best for FOH and the club .

They should consider all the evidence that includes the members views ,hearts fans who are not members ,the opinions of the Hearts board members .They shouldn't be beholden to anybody but their own mind .

But they do have a duty to explain why they make such a decision

If we don't like their choices we can remove them at the right time when up for election.

I agree with all of that and I contend that they have a duty to their subscribers and the board if there has been a major drop off in subscriptions.  I think it is also within their mandate to express their opinion as to the cause.

Italian Lambretta

FFS This is a fecking waste of time Im out.

Whats all this shite a few games this season its been 3 YEARS OF ****ING MISERY we've had to put up with.

Birregrande

I didn't cancel, but I've reduced to the minimum £10.  Got a very nice e-mail from the folks at FOH because I had done it wrong and had actually added an extra tenner a month.  They sorted me out and all is now as intended.  Please don't have a go a the FOH admin, they are tip top people.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Cancelled DDs look like the only way of making our voices heard. FOH ain’t going to do shit themselves 

ToadKiller Dog
11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I agree with all of that and I contend that they have a duty to their subscribers and the board if there has been a major drop off in subscriptions.  I think it is also within their mandate to express their opinion as to the cause.

Certainly to ignore a large drop in subscribers would be negligent by them.

Not sure a board member publicly calling for sombody to be sacked would be ok with employment laws ? One of our lawyers would no if that's the case or not ?

14 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

I didn't cancel, but I've reduced to the minimum £10.  Got a very nice e-mail from the folks at FOH because I had done it wrong and had actually added an extra tenner a month.  They sorted me out and all is now as intended.  Please don't have a go a the FOH admin, they are tip top people.

Never got an email after suspending mine and that was days ago. 

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Our club isn't going to die if you cancel for a few months.

It’s holding a gun to the clubs head, which is exactly what the idiots running it need. If RN gets the start of next season, he and Budge will be hated. 

Frank Sidebottom

You wonder what the tipping point for the Board will be and how many loss of pledges it will take before they get the finger out and take action. 

Also don’t believe the figure of 200 cancelled pledges as mentioned by Halliday.  How many are just cancelling with their bank than letting the FOH know?

pennyjambo22
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

It’s holding a gun to the clubs head, which is exactly what the idiots running it need. If RN gets the start of next season, he and Budge will be hated. 

But John The hearts are a pub team Collins has confirmed that it is a bad idea to sack coaches too often. Even when they give you Brora defeats. 

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It is. But I've read lot of people say they don't want to cause harm.

I've read quite a lot of people saying they'll be cancelling when ownership is confirmed as ultimately, that was the main goal.

Are they causing harm? Na. We've already done enough to achieve ownership. Get cancelling if you're unhappy with this utter shit show.

On 26/03/2021 at 13:48, JamboAl said:

I thought the FOH guy didn’t come across well and allowed the pundits to ‘minimise’ the problem. Sent this text to the show...

“Please stop talking about Brora, the worst result in our history was merely the inevitable outcome of 5/6 years of mismanagement, and dreadful recruitment. We have been murder to watch for 5/6 years NOT 5/6 days. This is not a blip!!!! As for CL you couldn't burn his neck with a blowtorch!!!”