Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
44 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Budge is not Hearts and never has been

What about when she put up a considerable amount of her wealth to save us from extinction?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

10 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Disagree as fans we are putting in money on a monthly basis that only 4 of the Premier Leagues teams could dream of, we are pissing money up the wall and things are only going to get worse from here, so change is required. To get change we need to make an impact. Or we should all keep giving Budge and Neilson dollar to get draws against likes of Arbroath and get beat by Highland league teams..

Agreed. Money has been wasted for years on underachieving players and staff. We cannot allow this to continue. Even now it appears our CEO is a complete waste of money. No comment from him since he started. 

3 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

What about when she put up a considerable amount of her wealth to save us from extinction?

People in power don't know when to walk away. 

8 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

I have never wanted her to get grief and will always be grateful for her stepping up but she hired a CEO to take more control of things who appears to diddly squat and she still feels the need to be the one in control hence it is her that brings out all the statements.She doesn't seem to be able to let go of Hearts as it has become her pet project.

6 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Given that we’re living a Zombie existence anyway under Budge, who really cares 

I think we've all got your message.

Bring in Carlos Corberan with Joel Pereira and all will be well.

13 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

People in power don't know when to walk away. 

Apart from Fergus McCann he seemed to do it right.

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Apart from Fergus McCann he seemed to do it right.

Fair point. Legend with Celtic fans. What could have been. 

21 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

As grateful as I am for her help and it should never be forgotten, it wasn’t a considerable amount of her wealth and she knew she get most of it back if not more. She had more than enough to take the gamble. 

I disagree with the name calling and insults it should stop now, but it’s become clear this is too big for her, she doesn’t get the size of the club and want it takes to run it at the level required. Winning the championship isn’t success it’s repairing 5 years of damage and failure. I just want her to step away now before it all gets nasty she doesn’t deserve any of that. At the moment there’s a decent infrastructure that others could build on and really take us back to the top, for that I’m thankful to Ann but now is the time to go.

I won't be cancelling my DD but somethig needs to be done quickly.  It may be able difficult financialy to sack RN but the quesrtion is Can we afford to keep him?

I think pressure should be put on FoH to withhold funds with immediate effect and reinstate them as soon as change is made.

Edited by JamboAl

Dusk_Till_Dawn
30 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

What I mean is, attacking Budge is not the same as attacking Hearts. She is not the club.

I got a copy and paste reply from them about the cancelation basically saying they are reading the emails that are coming in. Feel bad for them on one hand, and I hope each one is being printed out and put in a pile to be handed to Ann on Monday morning with a very clear message on what needs to be done to stem the bleeding. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, OTT said:

I got a copy and paste reply from them about the cancelation basically saying they are reading the emails that are coming in. Feel bad for them on one hand, and I hope each one is being printed out and put in a pile to be handed to Ann on Monday morning with a very clear message on what needs to be done to stem the bleeding. 

Must confess, as much as I think the FOH reps are spineless dicks, are did feel guilty cancelling.

I’ve emailed them and been as courteous as I can be but I was critical too. They need to hear it

My response from email I sent to FoH. 

I wanted to write to acknowledge receipt of your email. Given the number of emails in my inbox at Foundation of Hearts, I am afraid I am unable to respond on the individual points you are making. In turn if you have written to me more than once my apologies, at Foundation of Hearts we are all volunteers and I'm afraid I have been unbale to find the time this week to answer all my messages given football events, personal, business and family commitments. 

I do however want to reassure you that I have read your and every other email I have received, I have absorbed the feedback and completely understand the strength of feeling. I also want to reassure you that your nominated Director's participate fully in decisions of the club board and are given our voice in that setting. It's important that I say I will never reflect those conversations on email or on social or published media, that would be completely counter to the governance structure we have so carefully built.

If you asked for your pledge to be cancelled or suspended, I have copied Paul who will action that for you. If you have asked for your pledge to be 'withheld' I am afraid we are unable to do that under the terms of the legally binding Bidco agreement. As your Chairman I would also be unwilling to put the club in that position amidst a global pandemic when other income streams have been so seriously impacted.

Please be assured the board of Foundation of Hearts will always act in the long terms interest of the football club. Like you we are all fans, we experience the high and lows with you, we want to see the club back in the Premiership and are as disappointed as any other fan at the moment. 

I am sorry this email is generic in nature; I hope you will understand the time pressures we are under. Foundation of Hearts exists to protect the long-term interests of the fans, to help ensure the financial stability of the football club and to bring the club into fan ownership this summer. This has been a challenging few weeks, but rest assured we remain focussed on those goals. I am incredibly grateful that you are part of our membership.

Yours sincerely 

Stuart R Wallace
Chairman, Foundation of Hearts

Show quoted text

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I won't be cancelling my DD but somethig needs to be done quickly.  It may be able difficult financialy to sack RN but the quesrtion is Can we afford to keep him?

I think pressure should be put on FoH to withhold funds with immediate effect and reinstate them as soon as change is made.

2 months foundation money gets rid of him. Every day they hesitate risks more members leaving,  maybe 80% of those never to return 

15 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

My response from email I sent to FoH. 

I wanted to write to acknowledge receipt of your email. Given the number of emails in my inbox at Foundation of Hearts, I am afraid I am unable to respond on the individual points you are making. In turn if you have written to me more than once my apologies, at Foundation of Hearts we are all volunteers and I'm afraid I have been unbale to find the time this week to answer all my messages given football events, personal, business and family commitments. 

I do however want to reassure you that I have read your and every other email I have received, I have absorbed the feedback and completely understand the strength of feeling. I also want to reassure you that your nominated Director's participate fully in decisions of the club board and are given our voice in that setting. It's important that I say I will never reflect those conversations on email or on social or published media, that would be completely counter to the governance structure we have so carefully built.

If you asked for your pledge to be cancelled or suspended, I have copied Paul who will action that for you. If you have asked for your pledge to be 'withheld' I am afraid we are unable to do that under the terms of the legally binding Bidco agreement. As your Chairman I would also be unwilling to put the club in that position amidst a global pandemic when other income streams have been so seriously impacted.

Please be assured the board of Foundation of Hearts will always act in the long terms interest of the football club. Like you we are all fans, we experience the high and lows with you, we want to see the club back in the Premiership and are as disappointed as any other fan at the moment. 

I am sorry this email is generic in nature; I hope you will understand the time pressures we are under. Foundation of Hearts exists to protect the long-term interests of the fans, to help ensure the financial stability of the football club and to bring the club into fan ownership this summer. This has been a challenging few weeks, but rest assured we remain focussed on those goals. I am incredibly grateful that you are part of our membership.

Yours sincerely 

Stuart R Wallace
Chairman, Foundation of Hearts

Show quoted text

Robbies ship is sinking. 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Peebo said:

The generic response was fair enough. The message has been heard loud and clear in the boardroom. 

Obviously not loud enough. Robbie Neilson is still the manager. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Obviously not loud enough. Robbie Neilson is still the manager. 

Give them a chance...

Psychedelicropcircle
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

A chance to what? 

Family commitments etc blah blah blah. 

sandylejambo

I never thought I'd say this but I am seriously considering stopping my monthly payments, I feel as though the FOH are not representing me in any way shape or form, the elected reps are letting the side down and by not calling for a change at the top are being seen as YES MEN.

Nope, never. That is not the solution. I do want them to accelerate Budge's exit to this summer. Then punt the coaches and most of the players...

Edited by Spellczech

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Gardening leave until the summer and pay him off then if he's so desperate for his money. Or sack is coaches and see if he resigns in protest (lol)

Andy Kirk could take the team to the end of the season. Maybe get Gary Locke to assist. 

If Robbie is still manager, season ticket sales will stutter and I don't know how pledges will hold up too. 

Edited by OTT

42 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

A chance to do what? 

To demonstrate whether or not they have heard loud enough. Many of the cancellations are apparently in response to a statement they themselves put out on a Thursday evening. Not much time has passed since, and I am not (yet) writing off the possibility that mass cancellations will result in action. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Peebo said:

To demonstrate whether or not they have heard loud enough. Many of the cancellations are apparently in response to a statement they themselves put out on a Thursday evening. Not much time has passed since, and I am not (yet) writing off the possibility that mass cancellations will result in action. 

She will do nothing until the end of the season, at the earliest. 

I’m considering doing it.  The club is currently being grossly mismanaged and I don’t trust that the people controlling the cash are competent.  

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

She will do nothing until the end of the season, at the earliest. 

Perhaps. But that’s what I meant when I said give them a chance- a member of the club board has read all the recent emails (many apparently sent over last day or so) through his role as Chair of FOH. I’m willing to give him a chance to do something about it. Doesn’t mean I have any expectations, mind! 

Bad Religion
On 25/03/2021 at 08:03, Dazo said:

No argument there. Alloa game while pissing the league was survivable imo. When you add it into the recent mix it truly is a horrific record. 

I’m sure I read he hasn’t won a knockout game of football in 90 minutes since 2016. 

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Perhaps. But that’s what I meant when I said give them a chance- a member of the club board has read all the recent emails (many apparently sent over last day or so) through his role as Chair of FOH. I’m willing to give him a chance to do something about it. Doesn’t mean I have any expectations, mind! 

You're contracting yourself a bit here. He should've been handed his P45 on Wednesday morning after the worst result in our history. No ifs, buts or maybes. 

glynnlondon

I'd imagine Budge will overrule them.

What they do then ? Probably tow the line with the usual platitudes while a fuming Budge gives the naughty support the wagging finger 

2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

2 months foundation money gets rid of him. Every day they hesitate risks more members leaving,  maybe 80% of those never to return 

This. There's his redundancy payment, right there. 

Just sign one less dud next season to make up the short fall. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This. There's his redundancy payment, right there. 

Just sign one less dud next season to make up the short fall. 

Budge should pay out of her pocket. Stupid ***** was the one who employed him 

26 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You're contracting yourself a bit here. He should've been handed his P45 on Wednesday morning after the worst result in our history. No ifs, buts or maybes. 

I wish I could contract myself. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Budge should pay out of her pocket. Stupid ***** was the one who employed him 

We really need a 'like' option on here. 

2 hours ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

She certainly read the room back then, she saw the ground swell amongst the Hearts support, so how many of us were willing to contribute to save our club and took a calculated punt that we would pay her back, which we have. It's a pity she can't read the same room today.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Peebo said:

I wish I could contract myself. 

*contradicting

I'm still pissed off. Go easy.

26 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

*contradicting

I'm still pissed off. Go easy.

Me too. Go easy. 

20 minutes ago, ando said:

Don't cancel your debit reduce it as they may come up with some daft rule on broken service.

Emailing them and asking them to reduce payment to zero works. I couldn’t work out how to do that on the FOH site, and didn’t want to cancel the bank payment for that reason. I don’t want my FOH account to close, as I will resume the payment in the future (and cover the shortfall from my current pause). 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I have never wanted her to get grief and will always be grateful for her stepping up but she hired a CEO to take more control of things who appears to diddly squat and she still feels the need to be the one in control hence it is her that brings out all the statements.She doesn't seem to be able to let go of Hearts as it has become her pet project.

Spot on, I saw her driving her lovely white Porsche up wheatfield street a few months back and thought why bother? We all love the club but would many of us hang around if we had that much money to do as we please? She clearly dreads the day where she has to stop working, being involved with her friends etc at the club. But that’s her problem, the club comes first and she needs to go and find other things to do. 

28 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Emailing them and asking them to reduce payment to zero works. I couldn’t work out how to do that on the FOH site, and didn’t want to cancel the bank payment for that reason. I don’t want my FOH account to close, as I will resume the payment in the future (and cover the shortfall from my current pause). 

Didn’t realise that could be done, that is a pretty appealing option for me right now, have been paying since day one but can’t support this anymore. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

So much rage ....

Boycott boycott boycott no more away games (with a few exceptions) don’t buy match tickets or pay TV, Ayr Utd, Dundee, Raith Rovers, etc “don’t give them a penny of your money”! From now on it’s ‘Only Hearts’!

Oops ..... cancel DDs to the FOH and don’t buy Hearts season tickets, “not a penny more to Hearts until things change”!! Rage ...

Oh and let’s buy 10,000 virtual tickets for Inverness and give them a cash boost of nearly £100,000! Very generous ....

Meanwhile thousands will do what they’ve always done and back Hearts through good times and bad! So many would never knowingly and deliberately harm the club they love no matter how frustrated and upset they are. Hurting Hearts only strengthens and makes other clubs (including Hibs) relatively stronger.

”Heart of Midlothian we’ll support you ever more”

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Indeed, with their European cash boost incoming, the DDs are important. 

Seems we have conceded we are the wee team after all 

I’ve cancelled and tbh it wasn’t easy.

Once Budge has left the building I will Continue and make up the difference.I don’t trust the women in her stewardship of my club.Her vanity project has failed an the “”successful business women”  monogram has been filed as complete fantasy.

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Indeed, with their European cash boost incoming, the DDs are important. 

Seems we have conceded we are the wee team after all 

😂😂😂