Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Still the only way to force a change. 

Can we really want to watch that next season. 

Not the only way.

Right now my thinking is leave my FOH  as is but not renew ST. I love the club but find no joy watching the team 

Edited by Jamhammer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

3fingersreid

My FOH subs are for life , my ST’s however most definitely optional . If he’s in charge when they go on sale I won’t renew . 

Will never cancel my FOH subscription.

Buying my 4 season tickets for next season however is now not automatic.

Sad. 

51 minutes ago, jambo2524 said:

Will never cancel my FOH subscription.

Buying my 4 season tickets for next season however is now not automatic.

Sad. 

Fair enough. 

Agree with the last few posts. FOH payments continue but our 2 ST'S won't if it's Neilson next season.

The thought of handing him and Ann more cash to pi55 up against the wall is one I can no longer consider.

I'm sad it's come to this but it must.

Francis Albert

Until we are told when the transfer of Ann's shares will happen or at the very least get a credible explanation of why it has been delayed for over a year and counting I don't understand why FOH subs are not just providing money for Hearts to piss up the wall. At least your ST gives you a right to either attend Tynie or watch a stream of home games. Admittedly neither is a particularly attractive proposition at present but it is more than your FOH sub is giving you.

Good luck to hearts fans trying to hold club to ransom with season ticket and FoH pledges.

The folk stopping pledges is 2 or 3%... makes no difference.

Thankfully most fans don't use FoH pledges as leverage tool when they not happy. So quid pledge if want and makes you feel better..zero difference to anything haha

Fxxx the SPFL

catch 22 sack Neilson will cost us financially two years left on his contract, that will reduce our ability to sign possibly a couple of decent players. The same players that took to the field last night thumped Alloa so possibly the players need to have a look at themselves as well. We could be on the managerial merry go round for years at this rate we just have to build a decent squad that should be competing for realistically 3rd place each season with whoever will be in charge but we need a blend of youth and experience imo.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

catch 22 sack Neilson will cost us financially two years left on his contract, that will reduce our ability to sign possibly a couple of decent players. The same players that took to the field last night thumped Alloa so possibly the players need to have a look at themselves as well. We could be on the managerial merry go round for years at this rate we just have to build a decent squad that should be competing for realistically 3rd place each season with whoever will be in charge but we need a blend of youth and experience imo.

Oh, we beat Alloa. The worst team in the league with a fraction of our budget. What a marvellous achievement.  

Nookie Bear
4 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Good luck to hearts fans trying to hold club to ransom with season ticket and FoH pledges.

Thankfully most fans don't use FoH pledges as leverage tool when they not happy. So quid pledge if want and makes you feel better..zero difference to anything haha

You are right.

I prefer the "maximum abuse towards the Director's Box when fans are allowed back in to the ground" type of leverage. I cannot wait! 🙂

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Oh, we beat Alloa. The worst team in the league with a fraction of our budget. What a marvellous achievement.  

did you read my post i was criticising the players they have to shoulder the blame as well as RN nowhere did i say it was a marvellous achievement

10 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Until we are told when the transfer of Ann's shares will happen or at the very least get a credible explanation of why it has been delayed for over a year and counting I don't understand why FOH subs are not just providing money for Hearts to piss up the wall. At least your ST gives you a right to either attend Tynie or watch a stream of home games. Admittedly neither is a particularly attractive proposition at present but it is more than your FOH sub is giving you.

Have emailed FOH today querying the lack of information on this issue, and to inform them unless we see the transfer go through or an explantion of why not and clear direction on future use of funds, then my small contribution will be paused soon.

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

did you read my post i was criticising the players they have to shoulder the blame as well as RN nowhere did i say it was a marvellous achievement

The players do have to shoulder some of the blame but a sizeable chunk were signed by Neilson and the ones that weren't don't seem to be motivated by him.

5 wingers (1 injured) and none of them have made the starting XI over the last 2 games where we're asking Logan & Halliday to provide pace & width!

Giving Neilson a 3rd transfer window would be the dictionary definition of incompetent.

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Neilson signs the players and Neilson coaches the players. The blame lies firmly with Neilson.  

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Neilson signs the players and Neilson coaches the players. The blame lies firmly with Neilson.  

i agree the bulk of the blame lies with Neilson but the players have to shoulder some of the blame for their performances as well.

11 hours ago, J80MBO said:

It's the amount of money that's been dropped by pledgers.