Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

It is. But I've read lot of people say they don't want to cause harm.

I've read quite a lot of people saying they'll be cancelling when ownership is confirmed as ultimately, that was the main goal.

Are they causing harm? Na. We've already done enough to achieve ownership. Get cancelling if you're unhappy with this utter shit show.

We all know it’s Ann budge and Neilson that are causing harm but fairly soon we will trip over a win and everything in the garden will be rosey again. The only weapon we have is cancelling subscriptions. The fans are directly at odds with the club because once again the fans know better than the club. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, the_jailer said:

Can you cancel contributions on the FOH  website. I can’t seem to find anything? 

Do it through your banking app. It’ll let you cancel debits

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Do it through your banking app. It’ll let you cancel debits

Just done mine. Couldn’t be simpler. 

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

We all know it’s Ann budge and Neilson that are causing harm but fairly soon we will trip over a win and everything in the garden will be rosey again. The only weapon we have is cancelling subscriptions. The fans are directly at odds with the club because once again the fans know better than the club. 

👏

I cancelled through the bank and received an email from the FoH the next day.

PauloSergio51NLTF

Never cancelled before but didn’t buy a season ticket this year for obvious reasons and have cancelled my £20p/m until Budge is no longer at the club. 

14 minutes ago, PauloSergio51NLTF said:

Never cancelled before but didn’t buy a season ticket this year for obvious reasons and have cancelled my £20p/m until Budge is no longer at the club. 

Obviously with that username the 2012 cup final is still very much on your mind.

Which was your favourite goal?

How did you celebrate that night?

PauloSergio51NLTF

Don’t really think about it that much tbh. All the hearts jammy wearers have hammered it so far into the ground that’s it’s become a coping mechanism for when we’re doing shite, which has been about 8 out of the 11 years since then. 

The username is deliberately tongue in cheek. 

5 minutes ago, PauloSergio51NLTF said:

Don’t really think about it that much tbh. All the hearts jammy wearers have hammered it so far into the ground that’s it’s become a coping mechanism for when we’re doing shite, which has been about 8 out of the 11 years since then. 

The username is deliberately tongue in cheek. 

Fair play mate.

EvrefVXWYAQDJGm.jpg?fit=1125,632&ssl=1

57 minutes ago, PauloSergio51NLTF said:

FTH

3 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Certainly to ignore a large drop in subscribers would be negligent by them.

Not sure a board member publicly calling for sombody to be sacked would be ok with employment laws ? One of our lawyers would no if that's the case or not ?

He's not a club Board member, he's an FoH Board member. 

3 hours ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

You wonder what the tipping point for the Board will be and how many loss of pledges it will take before they get the finger out and take action. 

Also don’t believe the figure of 200 cancelled pledges as mentioned by Halliday.  How many are just cancelling with their bank than letting the FOH know?

I suspect if you treble that 200 you will be closer to the truth, would be a PR own goal to come out and say were dropping in our thousands, their trying to find a balance of saying folk are doing it but its not too many in grand scheme of things. Risky move if there's no action soon.

Hopefully if enough fans wake up and stop throwing money at budge when she is taking the utter mickey out of us all, She will 100% guaranteed shit her pants when we only sell 2/3k season tickets in summer and at that point i can assure you that the status quo will change, we need to be united as a support and stand up for our club against theses charlatans!

Received the 2 emails today so FOH will surely know quickly, only a small protest on my part and wil be reinstated as soon as they address the fans concerns.

I am somewhat uncomfortable that it seems like holding the club to ransom is the only thing we can do but after 7 years of donating I can't see any other course of action.

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Hopefully if enough fans wake up and stop throwing money at budge when she is taking the utter mickey out of us all, She will 100% guaranteed shit her pants when we only sell 2/3k season tickets in summer and at that point i can assure you that the status quo will change, we need to be united as a support and stand up for our club against theses charlatans!

i don’t even understand why it would get that far. Shares transferred - not budges decision surely 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

i don’t even understand why it would get that far. Shares transferred - not budges decision surely 

I wouldnt put it past her mate, The article i read in the een said she is still remaining at the club in some capacity even after the shares have been transferred to foh, I want her as far away from this club as humanly possible, she has done untold damage to this club.

I have a feeling the 200 cancelling figure is people who approached the foundation directly to cancel. Wait until Thursday when the direct debits all stop and we'll get the real number.

glynnlondon
14 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I wouldnt put it past her mate, The article i read in the een said she is still remaining at the club in some capacity even after the shares have been transferred to foh, I want her as far away from this club as humanly possible, she has done untold damage to this club.

Correct another Levein type situation in the making

£51 p/m a cancelled. Not even bothered to email them, because it’ll be the same standard garbage response to everyone who does.

The Wrinkly Ninja
On 28/03/2021 at 19:01, Smith's right boot said:

You clearly can't handle anyone questioning you, you came crashing in with abuse earlier on then starting mashing keyboard buttons and talking about Hibs and rangers, to what end I don't know. 

Folk clearly have financial concerns and especially short term funding for the club if Ann was removed now and how removing her would improve the team on promotion next season. 

You or others who have been very vocal on here haven't really addressed these concerns and when pushed clearly get rattled. 

Anne Budge has you by the balls pal.

The primary reason that we have financial concerns or short term funding concerns is due to Anne Budge's decision making. She has spunked the money with little return, repeatedly, and we are heading towards doing the same in the summer.  

We're only inviting her to play because some people think she the only one with a ball, and she knows it. She's untouchable because she has engineered it that way and too many have been afraid to touch her for too long. Are you telling me that Anne Budge, lauded for the non-football side of the club, has us in a financial position where if leaves we cease to exist as a football club? Are you telling me that after 6 years, Anne Budge has taken a championship club with no debt, won nothing and paid for them to go back down to the championship, yet still does not have the financial stability to ensure the future of the club. Not quite the guru she's been made out to be is she?

Jason Dufner

Cancelled mine too.  Can honestly say I never expected to do so but I refuse to let Ann Budge piss away anymore of my money.

Once she is gone the money I’ve held will be paid in full to the club however there needs to be steps taken to get her as far away from the Hearts boardroom as possible.

Jason Dufner
3 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Anne Budge has you by the balls pal.

The primary reason that we have financial concerns or short term funding concerns is due to Anne Budge's decision making. She has spunked the money with little return, repeatedly, and we are heading towards doing the same in the summer.  

We're only inviting her to play because some people think she the only one with a ball, and she knows it. She's untouchable because she has engineered it that way and too many have been afraid to touch her for too long. Are you telling me that Anne Budge, lauded for the non-football side of the club, has us in a financial position where if leaves we cease to exist as a football club? Are you telling me that after 6 years, Anne Budge has taken a championship club with no debt, won nothing and paid for them to go back down to the championship, yet still does not have the financial stability to ensure the future of the club. Not quite the guru she's been made out to be is she?

Great points.

It’s quite incredible that any Hearts fan can still want or worse yet feel like we need Ann Budge going forwards 

David Black
2 hours ago, steve123 said:

Received the 2 emails today so FOH will surely know quickly, only a small protest on my part and wil be reinstated as soon as they address the fans concerns.

I am somewhat uncomfortable that it seems like holding the club to ransom is the only thing we can do but after 7 years of donating I can't see any other course of action.

It's the only thing we can do. The more that cancel the harder it is for AB to ignore. To do nothing is the worst thing any fan can do.

Nookie Bear

If the FoH are basing their approach on just 200 cancellations then they can’t really be expected to try and force any kind of change. 

But like most things these days with our club, I suspect the truth is being spun a bit. 

4 hours ago, Sertse said:

I have a feeling the 200 cancelling figure is people who approached the foundation directly to cancel. Wait until Thursday when the direct debits all stop and we'll get the real number.

I think the arse will fall out of next seasons, season tickets and then we the fans will get told off for not sticking

by the club.

Just now, bawheed said:

I think the arse will fall out of next seasons, season tickets and then we the fans will get told off for not sticking

by the club.

We've given them ample warning. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, bawheed said:

by the club.

I think the club wil sell 12k easy.

I'll go for over 13k. 

Folk chapping at the bit to get to football again. 

Half the folk that aren't buying / renewing have already admitted previously they don't have a ST right now and I'd guess some are banned and that's why they've been in the huff for 4/5 years.

There will be some that don't renew but the folk wanting to go back to the football will out weigh the oot diehards by a good bit. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'll go for over 13k. 

Half the folk that aren't buying / renewing have already admitted previously they don't have a ST right now and I'd guess some are banned and that's why they've been in the huff for 4/5 years.

There will be some that don't renew but the folk wanting to go back to the football will out weigh the oot diehards by a good bit. 

Nope 

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

I think spectator sports will be operating at a reduced capacity next season so I think we'll be forced to sell less in the first place. 

Hope I'm wrong. I'll certainly get two if possible.

Lots of seats to choose from. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I think spectator sports will be operating at a reduced capacity next season so I think we'll be forced to sell less in the first place. 

Hope I'm wrong. I'll certainly get two if possible.

Ahh, yeah fair point. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Lots of seats to choose from. 

Good, I've been wanting to move to a more central area for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Remember to switch off the lights on your way out. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Remember to switch off the lights on your way out. 

Nah, we’ll keep them on for when/ if  you decide to come back. 

Take a break, relax, watch the man City games ( not man Utd, they're not great, if you think GMS is shite value, you'll get a shock at state of some of thier players). 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, we’ll keep them on for when/ if  you decide to come back. 

Take a break, relax, watch the man City games ( not man Utd, they're not great, if you think GMS is shite value, you'll get a shock at state of some of thier players). 

Who?

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, baron of ness said:

No I will sit with my mate's thank you.

😭

The Wrinkly Ninja
32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hamilton?

:clyay:

1 hour ago, bawheed said:

by the club.

Nearly £12 million in 7 years has gone into Budge's vanity project. She wouldn't dare.

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'll go for over 13k. 

I would be utterly amazed if we sold over even close to 4k ST's with robbie neilson still in charge in the summer. Just my opinion of course.

Even FoH are lying to us by downplaying the real figures, which I can understand. But it appears we can’t trust anyone connected with the club to be honest with us.