Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.

alwaysthereinspirit

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So the same people who built the stand are ensuring she's paid, we get a better manager, players and team for next season as well as ensuring any covid gap is filled? 

Is that the plan, sack her, point at the stand and say " I want that one". 

I'm not convinced. 

She certainly can't pick managers.

Does she even trust her CEO to be let his opinion be known. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jr ewing

• Bazzas right boot

• iainmac

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I meant on the pitch 👍

Yeah, no argument there, but that changes quickly. 

For example, just this year we'll be passing a team that was laughing at us last year on demotion. 

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree. With first part. 

Scared to sit in the stand... Deary me! 

Hyperbole but you’ve seen what people are doing outside her house. 

Italian Lambretta

Ill give them until 5pm Monday to start to put to right the wrongs they have created or that will be that.

FOH DD cancelled.

23 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Ill give them until 5pm Monday to start to put to right the wrongs they have created or that will be that.

FOH DD cancelled.

If they don t ask for a full refund. 

KyleLafferty

I can’t see why our wage bill needs to be 9 million? We could easily be top 3/4 with a wage budget of 6-7 million.

Rick Sanchez

Another quiet period on Twitter after a defeat. Surprised they're not hiding behind charities and the sky lounge waiting for it all to pass over.

Not happening.

kingantti1874

even less if well run, we should get the wage bill down to £5m and invest £3m per season buying up and paying the best young players in the country.  

The amount of money wasted is eye watering. 

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Another quiet period on Twitter after a defeat. Surprised they're not hiding behind charities and the sky lounge waiting for it all to pass over.

Not happening.

Quiet from the club but not from the fans. 

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

She'd have a brass neck to  ask for the  money owed to her......... Really? 

👋

Aye that right. She has wasted millions of our money so she can waste millions of her own. 

6 hours ago, XB52 said:

Couldn't bring myself to cancel so have reduced to £10 as a protest. I'll save the rest till there is change then add it back in 

Snap.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Financially I'm not sure they are doing better. 

We won’t know the full details until the annual accounts come out but I would think that the owners of similar sized clubs to us will likely have loaned or provided guarantees for loans to see them survive. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

On the flip side, all these other clubs are doing better than us without benefactors. We will survive, and I do seriously question how we are in such a bad state with all this apparent money rolling in. 

People live to their income. If you take the view that FoH subs are effectively an annuity you can happily spunk the money on washed up journeymen.

Perhaps if we were to start living within our means and cut out the vanity projects we'd fare better, though I suspect that is exactly where the rub will come.  It may well be that Dr. Budge (and crucially the benefactors that financially support her) very much view the club as a vehicle for effecting social change and that the football is almost secondary to that. 

For my Asian expat friends it kind of reminds me of the Hash House Harriers ('The Drinking Club With A Running Problem') where the original purpose has been largely usurped.

22games nro

I’d emailed FOH yesterday asking for my D/D to be paused, just got an email back from them saying it had been paused.

I've never felt so gutted in a long time reading that email and was surprised at how emotional I started to get.

However I wrestled with my conscience but I ended up coming to the conclusion I feel I need to do this for the long time benefit of Hearts.

😞😞😞

I've always taken pride in pledging what I can to the FOH but it's one thing supporting your club, quite another throwing your hard earned money to an organisation and club which have of late treated their supporters with mild disdain at best. I hope to be able to restart soon but nobody has a right to my money simply based on loyalty and there will have to be a significant change to the wasteful management of our club before I do so.

Over the length of this season I have bit-by-bit:

- Refrained from buying STs for the Tas family.

- Ceased contributing to FOH.  I am already a 1874 Club member and FOH have had all they are going to get from me.

- Not renewed my upgrade to Hearts TV International.  I will maintain plain vanilla Hearts TV until end April.

Even under Save Our Hearts I never felt so angry at the Board.   

When Vlad came along I bought a considerable amount of shares in the club for all my family members to safeguard against him getting 100% ownership.  Today, my membership of HMSA is a thing of the past.

Edited by Tasavallan

7 hours ago, mre said:

I thpought the contributions were there to give us a financial advantage to allow us to compete at a higher level than we could normally expect. Not to simply ensure the club survived...

Seems to be going quite well.

Fairly obvious that FOH contributions are helping the club stay afloat. Benefactors money is extraordinary income that could disappear at any time. 

Got my email confirmation that’s my payments now paused until I’m happy to start up again (still keep my maroon points and my history) 

Didn’t want to fully ‘cancel’ but can’t support the current direction FOH are going, they ARE NOT representing the fans right now.  

Never thought I would do this but can’t stand the club pissing away another penny of my money, will start it up again when we have semi competent people in charge. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Trebled it last year when challenging the SFA. Now taken it back to my starting amount. So not cancelled but reduced by 2/3s. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
22 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Fairly obvious that FOH contributions are helping the club stay afloat. Benefactors money is extraordinary income that could disappear at any time. 

Or increase at any time if needed...

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

People live to their income. If you take the view that FoH subs are effectively an annuity you can happily spunk the money on washed up journeymen.

Perhaps if we were to start living within our means and cut out the vanity projects we'd fare better, though I suspect that is exactly where the rub will come.  It may well be that Dr. Budge (and crucially the benefactors that financially support her) very much view the club as a vehicle for effecting social change and that the football is almost secondary to that. 

For my Asian expat friends it kind of reminds me of the Hash House Harriers ('The Drinking Club With A Running Problem') where the original purpose has been largely usurped.

It’s a good point.

Might force us to start playing more of our hungrier, faster “something to prove” young players.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah, no argument there, but that changes quickly. 

For example, just this year we'll be passing a team that was laughing at us last year on demotion. 

Put that in the trophy cabinet.

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

I’d emailed FOH yesterday asking for my D/D to be paused, just got an email back from them saying it had been paused.

I've never felt so gutted in a long time reading that email and was surprised at how emotional I started to get.

However I wrestled with my conscience but I ended up coming to the conclusion I feel I need to do this for the long time benefit of Hearts.

😞😞😞

I felt exactly the same but it had to be done.

In fairness to Budge she's had to deal with two manager who had maximum arrogance and zero integrity.  Both Levein and Neilson should have resigned.

Doesn't excuse her for not snacking them when she should have.

The Wrinkly Ninja
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Financially I'm not sure they are doing better. 

There are, however, 12 clubs currently playing their football in the top division without the donations from supporters that the club take for granted.

This is important because it goes to the heart of why a number people are questioning their contributions. Football wise there are a number of teams doing better than us and that cannot be ignored.

You chose not to respond earlier which is strange because you like to call people out when they do not respond to your questions. You have mentioned more  than once the finance that Anne puts into the club, and that we cannot do without it, and have asked posters more than once what their plan is to replace it, however you haven't quoted how much this finance is - how much will need to be replaced if Anne was to leave the club? Put a figure on it.

Rick Sanchez
9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

In fairness to Budge she's had to deal with two manager who had maximum arrogance and zero integrity.  Both Levein and Neilson should have resigned.

Doesn't excuse her for not snacking them when she should have.

Her fault for hiring her mates.

57 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Got my email confirmation that’s my payments now paused until I’m happy to start up again (still keep my maroon points and my history) 

Didn’t want to fully ‘cancel’ but can’t support the current direction FOH are going, they ARE NOT representing the fans right now.  

Never thought I would do this but can’t stand the club pissing away another penny of my money, will start it up again when we have semi competent people in charge. 

This is not a steer in anyway but worth pointing out that you keep your points & history even when you cancel as long as you restart with the same email address. 

That's the unique identifier. 

This thread is a very scary prediction of the immediate to short-term future of HoMFC if everyone on here and other threads carry out their threats.

kevins_barnet
7 minutes ago, Jumper said:

This thread is a very scary prediction of the immediate to short-term future of HoMFC if everyone on the board and FOH don’t carry out their duties.

FTFY

14 minutes ago, Jumper said:

This thread is a very scary prediction of the immediate to short-term future of HoMFC if everyone on here and other threads carry out their threats.

What choice is their when ann is steering the club with a blindfold on, enough is enough mate, we have had this shite for 5 seasons now with now signs it will get any better next season.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

There are, however, 12 clubs currently playing their football in the top division without the donations from supporters that the club take for granted.

This is important because it goes to the heart of why a number people are questioning their contributions. Football wise there are a number of teams doing better than us and that cannot be ignored.

You chose not to respond earlier which is strange because you like to call people out when they do not respond to your questions. You have mentioned more  than once the finance that Anne puts into the club, and that we cannot do without it, and have asked posters more than once what their plan is to replace it, however you haven't quoted how much this finance is - how much will need to be replaced if Anne was to leave the club? Put a figure on it.

I don't know, but it would be important to know before a change. 

There was around £2m of donations showing on last years account from a source. Foh made that over £3m in donations. 

Aberdeen expect a loss/ gap of £6m v previous years because of covid. 

Utd lost close to £4m last season. 

We'd need to pay of the existing mgt team, the money owed to her that ff posted £2m ish and fund a team that will get us at least into the top 6? 

So from that, anything from £4-£8m ish to get rid of her, pay her, fill the covid gap and make sure we go forward and improve.

Someone else that can be arsed and financially more switched on than  me could give more detail, but it's surely got to considered before demanding any change. 

Maybe the donations will continue, important to know tho. 

If not we could actually end up in a big mess. 

Folk also  need to think what removing Ann will change and why the want her gone. 

Do they want her gone just because they are angry or because the want a better team? 

If it's the latter, will removing Ann now  ensure we have a better team going forward next season and have us around 4th and playing great football? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

What choice is their when ann is steering the club with a blindfold on, enough is enough mate, we have had this shite for 5 seasons now with now signs it will get any better next season.

Tbh, promotion is a sign it's getting better. 

18 minutes ago, Jumper said:

Always sceptical of anyone that says Homfc :thumbsup: 

With or without my FOH contribution we will still have a hearts, make no mistake. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Whats better about the club that has finished 13th in scotland compared to our 12th finish last season?  

Genuinely what have we improved on that team?  We are still ****ing shite, spend thousands more of the fans cash.  What have we done better? 

I would argue last seasons hearts wouldn’t have been papped out the cups by alloa and brora, so whats better? 

13 minutes ago, kevins_barnet said:

FTFY

Far more accurate. 

Does Jumper think that ANY Board (past, current or future) would get away with treating the entire support with disdain? 

Our history is littered with evidence to the contrary. 

7 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Little choice to be honest. It’s still scary though mate.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Shanks said:

Whats better about the club that has finished 13th in scotland compared to our 12th finish last season?  

Genuinely what have we improved on that team?  We are still ****ing shite, spend thousands more of the fans cash.  What have we done better? 

I would argue last seasons hearts wouldn’t have been papped out the cups by alloa and brora, so whats better? 

Aye, OK then. 

Promotion isn't better. 

Promotion oot. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah i suppose it would be but once we are promoted whats the remit/target for next season under the current regime? would it be to then get our arses handed to us on a weekly basis in the premier league and look to survive relegation? Is that getting better ? Because that's whats going to happen without a change in both manager and our board.

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If course it's getting better, that's why everyone (bar you) is up in arms. 

Still, at least Hibs & Rangers are still in the Scottish Cup. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Far more accurate. 

Does Jumper think that ANY Board (past, current or future) would get away with treating the entire support with disdain? 

Dunno. 

Romanov, employed his family members, used Gorgie to open a bank, never paid players and almost blasted us out of existence and we all sat back and clapped as it unfolded, got docked 15 points and got relegated. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

If course it's getting better, that's why everyone (bar you) is up in arms. 

Still, at least Hibs & Rangers are still in the Scottish Cup. 

Why are you happy hibs and rangers are still in the sc and why is it irrelevant?

Calm yourself down to a frenzy. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, OK then. 

Promotion isn't better. 

Promotion oot. 

:rofl:

no worries

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Dunno. 

Romanov, employed his family members, used Gorgie to open a bank, never paid players and almost blasted us out of existence and we all sat back and clapped as it unfolded, got docked 15 points and got relegated. 

Not all of us. Get your facts right please. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Yeah i suppose it would be but once we are promoted whats the remit/target for next season under the current regime? would it be to then get our arses handed to us on a weekly basis in the premier league and look to survive relegation? Is that getting better ? Because that's whats going to happen without a change in both manager and our board.

Fair concerns. 

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Far more accurate. 

I wasn’t referring to anything other than it being a scary thought that the club could suddenly find itself short of cash in the immediate to short-term future. Especially when promotion is pretty much certain.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why are you happy hibs and rangers are still in the sc and why is it irrelevant?

Calm yourself down to a frenzy. 

Why is it irrelevant? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

People, particularly the hierarchy at tynecastle who appear to treat the fans with disdain have to remember, donating to FOH is not compulsory but a choice.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Why is it irrelevant? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You clearly can't handle anyone questioning you, you came crashing in with abuse earlier on then starting mashing keyboard buttons and talking about Hibs and rangers, to what end I don't know. 

Folk clearly have financial concerns and especially short term funding for the club if Ann was removed now and how removing her would improve the team on promotion next season. 

You or others who have been very vocal on here haven't really addressed these concerns and when pushed clearly get rattled.