SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's not crap, I think he should have been punted Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, the club thought otherwise and I'm defending their right to do so.

:rofl:

You're just here to argue - your post right there proves it.

Imagine arguing this bollocks in the pub. Unreal. 

What are you on about now?

Do you have to agree with someone to defend their right to make a decision? No, that's where the self entitlement comes into it. I would have no problem arguing this point in a pub with you by the way.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Auldbenches said:

He's more like Descartes.  I think therefore i am right.  

Amazing.  Arguing for the sake of it. 

Meanwhile Graygo Googles "killer comments".

🤣

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I said he should think about it. He doesn't have to.

You said he hates the club so should stop supporting them.   I think he doesn't hate them, just what they are doing and ge would rather try and change things than accept them.  Look what's happened to us after posters like you accepted failure.  

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Reality is, fans want Robbie gone. 95% is staggering. Budge thinks she knows better. Unfortunately she used all her ‘I know better’ chips backing Levein. Neilson must go. He’s lost the respect of the fans and I’d wager some of the players too. 

How much more damage is going to be allowed to happen to the FOH before either they grow a pair and tell her it’s imperative Neilson is canned or she sees the light and actually does it off her own back? 

95% of kickback posters want Robbie gone is like saying 95% of SNP supporters want independence. Not sure it represents a true majority. Just saying.

Just now, graygo said:

Do you have to agree with someone to defend their right to make a decision? No, that's where the self entitlement comes into it. I would have no problem arguing this point in a pub with you by the way.

What am I on about now ?

That's your post I just quoted back to you , Voltaire. 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Ah the old “self entitlement” spin! 😂👏

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Just remember what you posted. You said I always wanted every Manager sacked “early” - that is shite! I wanted Cathro and Levein sacked after it became patently obvious after numerous games that they were a disaster!

I also never wanted Stendel sacked!

Really you need step away now.

Don't kid yourself, you were very vocal and early in the calling for Levein and Cathro's head. Stendel wasn't sacked.

Auldbenches

You are arguing for a point you disagree with.  Weird

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

What am I on about now ?

Oh stop it Nano 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m going to pish myself!

2 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

95% of kickback posters want Robbie gone is like saying 95% of SNP supporters want independence. Not sure it represents a true majority. Just saying.

Not sure I agree. JKB represents a broad cross section of the fan base. Plenty older posters, plenty younger ones too. I’d say, it’s about as accurate a poll as we’re likely to see. 

Are you thinking there is a particular demographic missing?

Auldbenches

So Neilson has basically said in the interview that if you want to watch a team that'll beat brora rangers every time we play them, go and watch man u etc? 

Has he forgotten we are in the championship...

What a comment.  

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What am I on about now ?

Ok so you read the first sentence, you even made it bold to show you did. What about the rest, did you read that?

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

On second reading...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Normally I'd agree but my usual reality checks in looking at what's happening on various SM platforms and talking to people I normally see at games - I think it's higher than 95%.

The Man Utd comments will only add to the clamour.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You are arguing for a point you disagree with.  Weird

No, I'm arguing that it's their decision to make. Exactly what I said.

Don't kid yourself, you were very vocal and early in the calling for Levein and Cathro's head. Stendel wasn't sacked.

I called for Cathro to be sacked at least a dozen games into his tenure.

I called for Levein to be sacked in the second season of his tenure.

Too “early” for you?? 🤔

Doesn’t matter if Stendel wasn’t sacked. You said I wanted EVERY manager sacked early - that was pish as I wanted Stendel to stay!

You must be running out of shite to post now surely!

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Not sure I agree. JKB represents a broad cross section of the fan base. Plenty older posters, plenty younger ones too. I’d say, it’s about as accurate a poll as we’re likely to see. 

Are you thinking there is a particular demographic missing?

Not at all. I do not pretend to know the demographics concerned, only that it is not a true impartial view.

Not for the first time I reckon.

Reading your hilarious posts - no! 😂

Just now, Silverwolf said:

Not at all. I do not pretend to know the demographics concerned, only that it is not a true impartial view.

What is your definition of a true impartial view? 🤔

Auldbenches
Just now, graygo said:

Why not spend your time arguing for something you believe in?  

Why are you backing the board for not sacking him?  

Stuff their right to do so, what about our right to a club that functions properly? 

You've spent more time arguing for people you disagree with than you have posting about the teams performance. 

Why more anger towards the fans rather than tbe board?

Just now, graygo said:

Ok so you read the first sentence, you even made it bold to show you did. What about the rest, did you read that?

You have been asked numerous questions that you have chosen to ignore because it doesn't suit you so I'm not getting sidetracked by your usual bollocks, Voltaire. 

In summary : you think the club is a shitshow AND  you defend the club in defending itself.

Voltaire would be very proud mon ami. 

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

It's not an argument : it's self evident. 

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Stuff their right to do so, what about our right to a club that functions properly? 

You've spent more time arguing for people you disagree with than you have posting about the teams performance. 

Precisely.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

I called for Cathro to be sacked at least a dozen games into his tenure.

I called for Levein to be sacked in the second season of his tenure.

Too “early” for you?? 🤔

Doesn’t matter if Stendel wasn’t sacked. You said I wanted EVERY manager sacked early - that was pish as I wanted Stendel to stay!

You must be running out of shite to post now surely!

You've been first in the queue for every sack the manager bandwagon. 

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

We all know it’s their decision to make!

The laughable bit is you are “defending their right” not to sack Neilson even though you want him sacked! 😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Does he really think he can win the fans back with that kind of shit? Or maybe like Levein he doesn’t give a feck!

You would like to think he would be advised what to say and how to act at a club like hearts ? 

how anyone can defend this now is beyond belief it’s history repeating itself 

4 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

No one said you  did.

But for the record : I'm a fan of over 50 years and there people today on here who have admitted to being a fan for even longer.

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

What is your definition of a true impartial view? 🤔

Impartial is an error on my part. Perhaps I should say a proportionate representation of views.

6 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Sorry, I’m still not clear on how it’s not representative of the fan base? 

Here we go, it's accusation time again.

Debate just got punted. 

PS You can embed some comments to back yourself up - the thing you accused me of NOT doing 🤣

Ah changing your tune now - so I wasn’t “early” in wanting every Manager since Locke sacked! 👍

As for the bandwagon to sack the disasters that were Cathro and Levein shame on you if you were the last to get on board!

Just now, Silverwolf said:

Impartial is an error on my part. Perhaps I should say a proportionate representation of views.

How is that defined ? 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No one said you  did.

But for the record : I'm a fan of over 50 years and there people today on here who have admitted to being a fan for even longer.

As am I 

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

We're in lockdown, I've got plenty time for arguments.

I am arguing for something I believe in.

I'll say it again, I'm not backing the board for not sacking him, I'm backing their right to decide. That is how a club functions properly, a board is elected and they make the decisions. 

This thread is not about the team's performance so not sure why I should post about it on here but it was crap, probably down there with the worst I've seen.

Edited by graygo

Auldbenches
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The laughable bit is you are “defending their right” not to sack Neilson even though you want him sacked! 😂😂😂

And spent more time arguing about that than getting rid of neilson.  I don't think he's made a comment on anything else. 

1 minute ago, Silverwolf said:

How do you get a proportionate representation of views of Hearts fans other than the very good sample of approaching 1,000 comments on a Hearts fans forum with 95% wanting Neilson sacked. I also do not see anyone defending Neilson on Face Book, Twitter or other media, or any Hearts fans I know personally.

Its pretty damning no matter how you look at it.

Auldbenches

I'll say it again, I'm not backing the board for not sacking him, I'm backing their right to decide. That is how a club functions properly, a board is elected and they make the decisions. 

This thread is not about the team's performance so not sure why I should post about it on here but it was crap, probably down there with the worst I've seen.

Why back them if it is harming the first team?  They are damaging the playing side of things and you'd rather support their right to not sack him?  

I can't understand why you are arguing with others about this when you agree with getting rid of him. 

I'm backing their right to decide. It's called freedom of speech, there's not a single person on here who'd argue otherwise. 

This thread is not about the team's performance ... it is. It really, really is. Because that's what it boils down to.

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You have been asked numerous questions that you have chosen to ignore because it doesn't suit you so I'm not getting sidetracked by your usual bollocks, Voltaire. 

In summary : you think the club is a shitshow AND  you defend the club in defending itself.

Voltaire would be very proud mon ami. 

I've literally no idea who Voltaire is other than having heard about him so not sure whether I should be raging or not.

I've not purposely ignored questions, which ones and I'll give it a shot. Are you any further on in explaining the not knowing the difference between AB and JA yet?

In summary: your summary is well off the mark, I am defending the club's right to make decisions whether I agree with them or not.

To cancel my FOH D/D tonight breaks my heart. It’s as bad I’ve felt in a long time. I will put aside and put it all back in when the required changes from the top down are made. That statement today was really my breaking point. As well as Robbies and FOH’s

Just now, graygo said:

I've literally no idea who Voltaire is other than having heard about him so not sure whether I should be raging or not.

I've not purposely ignored questions, which ones and I'll give it a shot. Are you any further on in explaining the not knowing the difference between AB and JA yet?

In summary: your summary is well off the mark, I am defending the club's right to make decisions whether I agree with them or not.

Just remind me what you said about me & you meeting up in a pub.... were you going to destroy me with your debating skills ? :rofl: Or was it your superior intellect ? 

Just now, Thomaso said:

How do you get a proportionate representation of views of Hearts fans other than the very good sample of approaching 1,000 comments on a Hearts fans forum with 95% wanting Neilson sacked. I also do not see anyone defending Neilson on Face Book, Twitter or other media, or any Hearts fans I know personally.

Its pretty damning no matter how you look at it.

Only that I could quote 95% of QAnon people asserting that Trump was cheated out of the election...

Point being we have to be sure that it is a verifiable majority before we claim as such.... most do not do kickback.

11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Holy shit I can't get my head round what you just posted. 🥴

You "know it's their decision to make" so why are you not defending their right to make it?

Crazy fool.

Auldbenches
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

To cancel my FOH D/D tonight breaks my heart. It’s as bad I’ve felt in a long time. I will put aside and put it all back in when the required changes from the top down are made. That statement today was really my breaking point. As well as Robbies and FOH’s

Use the money you save to go to old Trafford or the Etihad, that's what Robbie would want you to do. 

4 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Only that I could quote 95% of QAnon people asserting that Trump was cheated out of the election...

Point being we have to be sure that it is a verifiable majority before we claim as such.... most do not do kickback.

No we don't. The survey has to be statistically representative.

Qanon is irrelevant. You know/we know they're a bunch of deluded nutters.