SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

Absolute Scenes

Silence. Utter silence from Budge. After being in charge of hearts in light of the worst defeat in our clubs history, we have had heard nothing. How can she say she has the clubs best interest at heart if she cannot stand up and pour anger onto the insipid displays we are watching week in and week out. Her silence, in my eyes, is actually her agreement that last nights result was acceptable and expected as a club of our size. In my lifetime I have witnessed some shockers, but nothing like last night. As a club owner I would be utterly livid that in my tenure I’ve had to witness a result that goes down as the worst in history. Utterly unacceptable and action must be taken to stop this happening. 

Turning to the players: there is something severely wrong with the philosophy and set up at our club. From management to players. We have Blackpool’s top goalscorer. We have 2 Ireland internationals. We have a player who at one point was playing against top English premier league teams. We have one of the most recent exciting wingers Scottish game has seen. We have wi5out doubt, the best goalkeeper in Scotland. We have an ex livingstone player who was part of one of the strongest defences in the league. Why are we not seeing the quality? Why are we not destroying teams 4 leagues below us?? 

this isn’t just the levein effect because it was the same with Stendel and now with Neilson. 
I want answers and as fans who pump absolutely sheds of money to be given the filth we watched last night, it is the absolute least we deserve.

where are you budge

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TyphoonJambo

Not even had the balls to put up a post match reaction on Hearts tv. Coward. 

Салатные палочки

Might not be a bad thing. Maybe they are working on sacking Neilson. 

Then again, maybe there's a socially distanced tea party this morning. 

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It's fine. Robbie said sorry. Let's move on. :rolleyes:

Oh for Vlad again. :sob:

#we_go_again

Gordon Ramsay

Nothing will happen. 

Move on to a scraped 1-0 win against QOTS on Saturday and everything will be fine again in Annie's world. 

I would imagine that they have the morning off since over a five hour bus journey back from Brora. Maybe afternoon meeting then vote of confidence in the evening 

Board meeting this afternoon I hear.  I can’t believe that anyone on the board can defend yesterday’s debacle. Urgent action is now required.

It’s 11a.m. FFS. 2 hours into her day. At least give her some time to talk to some people before diving in with jackboots.

Having said that, if she hasn’t said anything by 6pm that’s massively disappointing leadership 

I saw a post on facebook (so likely nonsense) that there is meant to be a board meeting today. 

I'm giving Budge to Thursday to announce Neilsons departure or the DDs gone sadly. 

If you don't have the fan base on side then you having nothing.

Let's hope that with the likes of Savage and JJ on board she make the right decision and end this shambles today!!

Statement from Naisy and/or Berra I reckon. Saying they are all trying super hard please don’t be mad. Focus is on promotion etc.

Can’t seem him being sacked. Can’t see Budge saying anything as would just make things worse. 

StevenNaismith

Robbie has been asked to attend Tynecastle this afternoon. It could be happening but I highly doubt she will pull the trigger.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, R1874 said:

Statement from Naisy and/or Berra I reckon. Saying they are all trying super hard please don’t be mad. Focus is on promotion etc.

Can’t seem him being sacked. Can’t see Budge saying anything as would just make things worse. 

Berra even still being here is 

:facepalm:

We’ll probably get a press release about how we made the national news and the front pages and it’s brilliant publicity for the club.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

I think and hope Joe Savage will be doing his DOF role and promotion the opportunity to secure Alex Neil

I've asked this a few times and nobody has answered, why Alex Neil? What marks him out as the answer apart from a play off win against the shite?

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Robbie has been asked to attend Tynecastle this afternoon. It could be happening but I highly doubt she will pull the trigger.

He’ll get told to explain what happened and then they’ll hug it out and it’ll be business as usual.

He’s neither walking nor getting the bullet.

Just now, iantjambo said:

He’ll get told to explain what happened and then they’ll hug it out and it’ll be business as usual.

He’s neither walking nor getting the bullet.

I wouldn't be too sure.

heartsfc_fan
2 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Interesting 👍

Her statement will be along the lines of, Brora have hard time due to the pandemic so we've given them this opportunity to go and earn some much needed cash, that's the type of club we are, thank you

Lord Beni of Gorgie

What do we want a statement for?

Only statement I want to see is on the ****ing pitch from this team of fuds

I can only see neilson thinking about redeeming himself by winning the league and doing well next season. In his eyes he knows he will never work in top flight football again after last night. He won’t want that defining him where’ve he goes. In his mind I genuinely think he thinks has the abilities to transform things however wrong that is to the outside

Just now, graygo said:

I've asked this a few times and nobody has answered, why Alex Neil? What marks him out as the answer apart from a play off win against the shite?

alex Neil took over at Norwich when they were struggling in the championship and gained promotion to the premiership against the odds. Lost his job unfairly as they didn’t invest to stay up. Got unfancied Preston to play offs last season also

Absolute Scenes

The board meeting rumour is good to hear but I highly doubt they will sack him sadly as they have the Scottish cup final in December and the current league position as weak crutches to keep him

I've never understood this insistence on having a club statement published every time something happens. Whatever she publishes, will be scrutinised anyway.

We don't want to hear words. We don't want apologies, or false promises that it'll get better soon. We want actions.

Budge has been open and transparent through large parts of her tenure, but sometimes I think she's got too much to say. The time for talk is long gone.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Locky said:

I've never understood this insistence on having a club statement published every time something happens. Whatever she publishes, will be scrutinised anyway.

We don't want to hear words. We don't want apologies, or false promises that it'll get better soon. We want actions.

Budge has been open and transparent through large parts of her tenure, but sometimes I think she's got too much to say. The time for talk is long gone.

I agree mate, but my point was more about when the unthinkable happens, I.e. last nights result, there has to be some responsibility shown by those in charge. To be silent in wake of such embarrassing is a slap in the face to fans

Harry Potter
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Glass half full. I think the board will see the writing is on the wall

If they cant now, they never will.

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

The board meeting rumour is good to hear but I highly doubt they will sack him sadly as they have the Scottish cup final in December and the current league position as weak crutches to keep him

We just need to get rid now. It’s only delaying the inevitable. Neilson has lost the dressing room and the support. Just do what needs to be done FFS.

7 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

If that’s true he’ll be gone by tea time. There is no sound reason to call him in if he is not going

1 minute ago, Plato said:

The board may vote to sack him but can we afford to, money is very tight?

Put him on gardening leave. Delays any potential payouts

1 minute ago, Plato said:

The board may vote to sack him but can we afford to, money is very tight?

Can we afford not to, is the more pertinent question right now

Hectormasson
5 minutes ago, feej said:

Her statement will be along the lines of, Brora have hard time due to the pandemic so we've given them this opportunity to go and earn some much needed cash, that's the type of club we are, thank you

Otherwise we're soft as shite ! Rug of a club, 

There will be a statement accepting this isn’t good enough but this is a transition season and all about promotion so will be given time over the summer to rebuild

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

If that’s true he’ll be gone by tea time. There is no sound reason to call him in if he is not going

That is my take on it. However the announcement might not be till tomorrow. 

skinnybob72
21 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I would imagine that they have the morning off since over a five hour bus journey back from Brora. Maybe afternoon meeting then vote of confidence in the evening 

If I was the owner the players would still be walking back from the game. 

2 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

She’ll be praying it just blows over

You are right there, just as she hoped the season ticket complaint would go away. 

10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Good to know anyway. Hopefully the club see's sense here and sacks him. 

The fact he hasn't offered his resignation speaks volumes about him. Want him gone.

• davemclaren changed the title to SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )